December 8,1997

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by ClawtheCyclops113, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SplitOverload Chaser

What the hell, dude. You know that was uncalled for. You're in no position to rant. Why do you need to mention that type of stuff anyway. He asked for advice about his girlfriend and you're just going to insult him like that? I don't know you personally but I would hate to even know someone like you...a person who insults someone asking for help. I want to know what sort of thought process went through your head to say something like this to someone. You embarrassed yourself and if I were you I would just log off and never come back. What a disgrace that you insulted someone like that.

2. ClawtheCyclops113 Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you so much. I love you know. Your my new best friend. Thank you. Finally, someone who stands up for me. FINALLY.

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Like I said it was my fault.
    Whatever I'll just learn from this mistake.

4. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I have never considered Claw a warm beach before but he must be a very pleasant one.

Anyhow, quite a bit of advice given previously but make sure that whatever you choose to do it shall be an event to remember!

5. ClawtheCyclops113 Traverse Town Homebody

yes it was[DOUBLEPOST=1366859123][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what u mean

6. SplitOverload Chaser

Are you kidding? I'm sorry but I don't want your love. You're welcome, but no need to show that much love to me. Do I look like your 'sister' to you? I'm not standing up for you, I'm standing up for what's right. I don't like you and I don't want to be your best friend over a dumb comment telling you to grow a pair of balls, and me just being a nice person and saying what's needed to be said. Keep your love and your friendship. Everyone would be willing to stand up for you but if you act like a pathetic piece of human then you don't deserve it.

Why is there a need to rub it in? I understand for the first time you thought you had a friend, but there's no reason for you to unnecessary attack him more. Your act is just as bad as his was, if not worse. You're pathetic, and what you just said showed that.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

That beach must have some dangerous crabs and cyclops lingering around

8. ClawtheCyclops113 Traverse Town Homebody

well sorry. god

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ahaha.

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Is this the kid who originally made the big long U.S. marine rant or what

E: 'scuse me, navy seals

11. Labrys King's Apprentice

Oh god what the fuck did I just start?

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This is why I play more badminton instead of tennis.

13. SplitOverload Chaser

Nope that's not the kid

14. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Nothing at all.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Is not worry

He is make amerikan funny joke

You laugh dah?

16. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

That is quite uncalled for. I am a good friend of CTC's so its not that he doesnt have a friend. He was just expressing his gratification for your defence or doing whats right, whatever you wish to call it. He does not express himself well but he is not pathetic. At times it can seem that way but you dont even know him. You're saying he is no better? To me you are no better due to this comment. You should've just let it be. That's all i have to say.

17. Labrys King's Apprentice

Im pretty sure 50% of the active members laughed at this.
    Hell even I did.

18. SplitOverload Chaser

I'm glad he has a friend and I'm really glad that you decided to respond to my post because that shows that you have some major balls and a good heart and a great spirit to help your friends out. I wish to call it 'doing what's right' not really for his defence. Oh, well. at times it does seem like that and I'm sure there are probably times that it doesn't but I'm letting you know this is one of those times where it seems pathetic. Yeah, I am exactly saying he's not better look at my post
    I'm no better because I told him that he was insulting a member who understood he did wrong further? I'm sorry but this is where you look pathetic. You can see that he's literally just replying to something that was already done with, and that was wrong. I'm not here to be CTC's best friend nor am I here to be Labrys's enemy so if I am able to reply to Labrys telling him he is wrong then I am fully capable of doing the same to your best friend/lover. You should've just let it be. That's all i have to say.

19. Plums Wakanda Forever

Aaaaaaand party's over.

Got a bit too ad hominem here, which ain't how this is gonna be rolling, sorry to say. If you've any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. As for now though, I christen this thread

_LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.