Coded Debug Device Y

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Excasr, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

There are in the Stat Matrix, where you upgrade Sora, some yellow blocks. With Debug Device Y, you can remove thoose blocks.
    But where do i find them? I just found one, really expensive in Moogle's. What about the others? Where I can find them?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well besides the one from the moogle.

One is for a Star rank in the boss sequence of Hollow Bastion 2.
    Another is bought in the Hollow Bastion sector post game for purchase (need scan at max level)
    And you get another for getting all the ending cards in castle oblivion.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

And i believe you can buy one after beating the game in Agrabah. You have to talk to the merchant. Although that could be just a Debug Device X... but it really costs a lot of munny, i think almost 100,000 munny i wanna say... (sorry if im wrong)

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The Agrabah merchant effectively is a moogle. So is the one that Excasr already had

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Thank you guys! I'm on my way to get the remain three!
    Yeah, the Penddler (I believe that's the name) is an ugly version of our cute Moogle, so i already used the Debug from there.
    Alright! Then now i gonna end the Castle Oblivion's cards, then get the Star Rank in Hollow Bastion Part II and try to get the Hollow Bastion Part I Debug Y.
    If someone don't know which System Sector to Debug Device Y, it is in Hollow Bastion in Entrance Hall (UL), to get there pass through the Library. (i found it!)
    Don't worry Llave de Espada, thank you for your help!^^
    Thank Mixt too! Thank you both =D

-Since the question is answered, you can lock the thread. goodbye thread, i gonna miss you D'=