Death Note or Bleach?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Shuhbooty, Oct 23, 2007.

?

Death Note or Bleach?

1. Death Note!!!!!! <3

60 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. Bleach!!! YAYZ!!!

49 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. aiight Traverse Town Homebody

Death Note by far for me. I really loved Bleach for about the first 100 episodes but after Rukia was

rescued from being executed

the other arcs just didnt interest me. :/ And i only liked the first half of Death Note. Should've def stopped it there in my opinion.

2. Mysty Unknown

Death note. Its not even a challenge. Bleach is way to filled with extra junk. Death Note is in my top 5 favorite animes though.

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

I vote bleach because there are swords and really epic battles and Kenpachi. Oh, and there are vizards and shinigami and the espada. The reasons are endless. Death Note was really good, but compared to the other anime I watched it didn
    t make my top 20. It's probably because i like anime that have more battles and action and stuff. Death Note had too much logic and smart stuff.

Actually I wanna do a vote in.. One piece!!!!

4. Labrys King's Apprentice

Death note because the story is straight forward. They messed up bleach by adding wayy too many fillers. They were better off with one filler arc, In fact the fillers we're the main reason why the anime had to end.

5. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Bleach is an anime I will never watch, so the poll was pretty straight forward. Bleach is just, it just seems too long, I don't mind have loads of episodes if the anime is good but, Bleach would just be too long form me.