Dear Spamzone,

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Terra254, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
  2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Lovely... Now I'm all sad now T_T

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

This any help?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I haven't played sports in years.

4. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Ability to Deal with Rejection
    The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do is not something that you allow yourself to worry about. If people don't accept you the way you are, you are not going to go out of your way to attain their approval. Granted, rejection by someone in your life may very well hurt you, but you won't let it dictate how you feel about yourself. You know that the only approval you should be worried about is your own, and when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone."

Weird the result was opposite o.o

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Certainly interesting . . .

Ability to deal with rejection: 80 of 100

• The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do is not something that you allow yourself to worry about. If people don't accept you the way you are, you are not going to go out of your way to attain their approval. Granted, rejection by someone in your life may very well hurt you, but you won't let it dictate how you feel about yourself. You know that the only approval you should be worried about is your own, and when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone."

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

T_T

The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do tends to be at the back of your mind. Although you may not live with the constant fear of being tossed away by people in your life, you may sometimes go out of your way to attain the approval of others. And this approval does matter to you, at least to some degree. Rejection by the people in your life may not shatter your self-image, but it would be quite a blow that could lead to self-doubt, discouragement, and humiliation. Realize that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection actually starts with you. If you don't fully respect and approve of yourself, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection you fear.

I don't really play sports.

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I am very even. Perfectly.

• The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do tends to be at the back of your mind. Although you may not live with the constant fear of being tossed away by people in your life, you may sometimes go out of your way to attain the approval of others. And this approval does matter to you, at least to some degree. Rejection by the people in your life may not shatter your self-image, but it would be quite a blow that could lead to self-doubt, discouragement, and humiliation. Realize that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection actually starts with you. If you don't fully respect and approve of yourself, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection you fear.
    I am not involved in sports.

Most people on this forum probably are not.

8. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

You tend to be rather worried about being rejection by others. As a result, you may often find yourself bending over backwards to make sure you get and keep other people's approval. Rejection by the people in your life would be a serious blow to your self-esteem, and may be something you have experienced before. It's important for you to realize, as difficult as it may be, that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection actually starts with you. In essence, if you don't respect and approve of yourself all that much, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection that you fear.

I don't play sports.

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Snapshot Report

You generally don't concern yourself too much about being rejected by others, although it does cross your mind from time to time. However, you don't really seem to be the type to bend over backwards in order to get and keep other people's approval - at least not too often. Rejection by the people in your life may very well hurt you and may be something you have experienced before, but you try not to let it affect how you feel about yourself. Although you likely know this, the only approval you should be worried about is your own. Moreover, when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone."

I don't play sports. I snowboard though, but you don't exactly "play" that.

10. Laurence_Fox Chaser

76/100
    You generally don't concern yourself too much about being rejected by others, although it does cross your mind from time to time. However, you don't really seem to be the type to bend over backwards in order to get and keep other people's approval - at least not too often. Rejection by the people in your life may very well hurt you and may be something you have experienced before, but you try not to let it affect how you feel about yourself. Although you likely know this, the only approval you should be worried about is your own. Moreover, when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone."

I don't play sports.

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Ability to Deal with Rejection: 17

• The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do is constantly on your mind. You likely go out of your way to attain the approval of others. Rejection by the people in your life would be a serious blow to your self-esteem, and may be something you have experienced before. While this may be a difficult concept to swallow, you need to realize that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection starts with you. If you don't respect and approve of yourself, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection you fear.

I play soccer and baseball.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ability to Deal With Rejection: 46 out of 100

The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do tends to be at the back of your mind. Although you may not live with the constant fear of being tossed away by people in your life, you may sometimes go out of your way to attain the approval of others. And this approval does matter to you, at least to some degree. Rejection by the people in your life may not shatter your self-image, but it would be quite a blow that could lead to self-doubt, discouragement, and humiliation. Realize that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection actually starts with you. If you don't fully respect and approve of yourself, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection you fear.

Also, I don't play sports.

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!

You tend to be rather worried about being rejection by others. As a result, you may often find yourself bending over backwards to make sure you get and keep other people's approval. Rejection by the people in your life would be a serious blow to your self-esteem, and may be something you have experienced before. It's important for you to realize, as difficult as it may be, that the only approval you should be worried about is your own - and that the potential for rejection actually starts with you. In essence, if you don't respect and approve of yourself all that much, you project an image to others that says "I am not worthy, I am not good enough for you", which can result in the very rejection that you fear.

Never played sports.

14. Graxe King's Apprentice

Ability to Deal with Rejection: 86

The potential of being rejected by others as a result of who you are or what you do is not something that you allow yourself to worry about. If people don't accept you the way you are, you are not going to go out of your way to attain their approval. Granted, rejection by someone in your life may very well hurt you, but you won't let it dictate how you feel about yourself. You know that the only approval you should be worried about is your own, and when you respect and approve of yourself, you are more likely to project an image to others that says "I am worthy, and I am have much to offer to someone.

The common answer for the sports thing.