Top 5 DA's Top 5! Week 24(67) (May.11th - May. 17th)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Darkandroid, May 24, 2008.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

Thanks! I didn't think my videos would be that enjoyable to anybody :) The thing is, I kinda felt like I got lazy with mine, so I dunno how it got on the list lol

2. Mohrchen Moogle Assistant

Wow I feel bad T.T You all took your time for your vids and I made mine in 2 days and won 3rd place... but I loved your videos much more xD

3. SimpleAndClean640 Merlin's Housekeeper

#1, 2 & 4 rocked my sox off :rockdover:. This week was fantabulous :P

4. SlippingStar Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm surprized 4 and 5 didn't get higher places.

5. Heartless Angel Destiny Islands Resident

Very nice videos. Personally, I enjoyed #3 the most, probably because it's a song I'm more used to than the others. Not quite sure how I feel about Final Fantasy AMVs being included in the Top 5, but ah well.
    #1 was good, as well.
    #2 was alright, but a slight bit cheesy at parts, no offence.
    #4 was good, and the effects near 3 minutes in with one scene coming over the other and sliding off was interesting.
    #5 was also enjoyable.

About the effects in #3. Yes, there were quite a lot of flashes. But if effects are done right, it can make the video seem more professional. However, if it's TOO overdone - like many videos I've seen lately - it makes it terrible. To me, that video had just enough effects to make it seem good and well thought-out, but not overdone and 'cheap'. And trust me, I'm someone who normally doesn't like many effects in videos.

May I ask why it is you say there are no 'special mentions', yet you point out videos in the Editor's Blog? Just curious.

6. Devrev Merlin's Housekeeper

Woot Number 1 is awesome but Idk I love Number 5's Song =B Lol im so addicted to it now xD

7. kingdom_hearts_3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Top 5

Everyone did their hardest. Those of u that didn't make it just keep on trying. The top 5 were all awsome. Congratulate *scaching head* those who made it, nice work guys.

SMILIES TO EVERYONE :action-smiley-030::):satisfied::roll::o