D23 Expo Japan 2018 KH3 Trailers

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As expected, a new KH3 trailer was released during the Kingdom Hearts event at D23. Check out the epic new trailer below:

In addition to that trailer, a shorter trailer previewing Utada's new song, “Don’t Think Twice”, was also released:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Arch
      Arch
      I'm already half hype. Riku's new outfit looks even better than Sora's.
    2. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Fantastic new theme song, and the new footage is spectacular. Although if Hercules is the only returning world AND the only traditional-animation world, that's... well, it's a bit lopsided. I'll be a bit put off if that's the case. Also if it's the only world with one guest party member. I mean, having Woody and Buzz along simultaneously is great, but Mike Wazowski is someone I'd class as a non-combatant. I'd have gone with only Sulley. And also only Rapunzel.

And I just about laughed out loud when I realized Sora, Donald, and Goofy completely don't recognize Marluxia. Never even learned about him after the fact, eh? And Vanitas and Sora finally get some interaction... I can't wait to hear Haley Joel Osment knock that out of the park, he's so good and unique in both roles.

And did I spot an Ariel summon? Intriguing...

This year, people. It's really happening this year...
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      i was a bit sceptical about the monsters inc world, but the more cutscenes I saw, the more excited I got. Boo is as adorable as ever associating Donald with Mike because of the one eye.

they've only shown 4 Disney worlds, and I'm still hyped for everything they've shown us. Riku's new look, expansive fighting styles, character interactions- even the dialogue seems to have matured.

I'm curious to see how they'll remix the new utada theme...
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      So now we've got Twilight Town, Tangled, Olympus, Big Hero 6, Toy Story, and Monsters Inc. As confirmed worlds. Here's hoping we've got way more on the way. Also glad we get Marluxia back. There was no way that guy's personality wouldn't get him in with Xehanort. Enjoy Riku's new look too, though I wonder what he'll use to fight with now.

Edit: Oh, I just saw that Riku's keyblade was broken. Hard to see that on a phone's screen. I didn't even think keyblades could break.
      Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    5. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      Eeeeeeh Marly is in the Tangled world! <3 That's fitting lol XD

I agree about Sully's fur, but I'm looking forward to seeing the final project once it's done. It's gonna be so awesome!

Really wanted to see something TWEWY but there's still time. XD
    6. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Welp, I'm about to get shot for this but here goes nothing, I'm excited and at the same time I'm not. Idk if my hype has slowly worn off over the years or what, but idk I feel like there was too much going on in the trailer. It was a bit overwhelming. I'm hoping the game play won't be TOO different from past games. It's a little too much for me. (I shall try and give it the benefit of the doubt since it's just a trailer and they had to put dem boom pow scenes/game play in it to show it off)

I am however very excited to see Sora and Vanitas finally interact. And don't get me started on those graphics, and outfits (sploosh fest is all I shall say.) As for the song, I like it but I'm still not 100% on board with it. I'd have to hear more of it.