Graphic Shop D ι n n у ' s Art + Graphic Shop ! ✿

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Dinny, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

2. Glen Returned from the dead

{Line Work | Pencil Sketch} Order !!
    Type: Whole body
    Number of Characters: 1
    Character Reference/s: Sandy blondish brown flat hair, average teenager build, closer to in shape then out of shape, green eyes, he has a nose and a mouth and eyebrows, short in height. Black jeans, green shirt, leather gloves, leather shoes, black belt (an actual belt). Carries a Gladius
    Background Reference/s: Transparent
    Line Colour: Black
    Vision: Up to you

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

This could take awhile to type.

Portrait Order !!
    Type { Whole body }
    Number of Characters { 1 }

Character Reference/s { Male with Dark blue hair and slightly pale Caucasian skin. He wears a Hoodie Jacket the same color of his hair, zipped half way so you can see his White T-shirt. He wears regular old blue jeans.He also has two Silver clawed gauntlets and boots. The gauntlets are elbow length and the boots go up to his knees. They're kinda like the ones vincent wears in FF and Siegfried wears in Soul caliber. A gun is holstered on his left side and a Fencing Epee with a black blade hangs down on his right side. his Right eye is blue but the exact details of his right eye are unknown because it is always covered by his hair. He has a extremely long scarf that wraps around his lower face and widens out into a cape. It is black with Blue streaks and veins. He goes around with a blank stare on his face. He is a little taller than most people and appears to be about 16. No facial hair }

Background Reference/s { For the background I would like a grassy field at night with a cloudy sky in which the only thing visible is the moon. The weather is Windy; Perhaps slightly foggy as well. }
    Vision { I imagine him standing face forward looking at me. Holding a volto carnival mask over his heart with his right hand. It's right eye hole would have a Red glow, and the left would have a blue glow. The light source would be behind the mask. }
    Text { }
    Additional Information {NA}

I'm sorry if this seems complicated. There is more I want done with this image if you do it, but you are busy in those areas. However if you could do an avatar:

size: {200 x 200 }
    Image: {I would like it zoomed in to a head shot.}
    Text: { "I am the Darkness"}
    Vision: {A slightly darkened background, and a little blurry.}
    Border and shape { }
    Other specifications { }

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG] <- OCD Pikachu!
    Sorry this took FOREVER Krowley and that it's only 1/2 done. I'll try and finish the Lea one up asap but things have been getting really busy :c
    I hope you like this though!!
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [/SIZE]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/larxene-krowley_zps3fd7ca63.png[SIZE=13px]

[​IMG]
    Here you go my love! I'm so sorry this took forever ; A ;
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/RA_sam_zps1b6bc377.png

[​IMG]
    Sorry for the delay HoT, I hope you like these!!
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/Hector_angela_zpsa4cf617c.png
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/hector-luna_zps9ec68fcc.png

[​IMG]
    Here you go! I hope you like this Sebax! from Elisa ekekek jk
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/sebax_sebastian_zpsbbafde7a.png

[​IMG]
    Oh and I'll get to your banners some time this week but just clarifying, you're requesting for two right? This one and the one in the next page? c: (also please change this image! The link doesn't work)

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

FFFFFFSSS Dinny I'm so sorry! I was lazy and copypasta'd my sheets, then forgot to change the first request's text to "Garnet"

When you have time, could you please fix that?

Again I am so sorry ;____;

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Meeerp okay here! Sorry, I didn't save the psd file so I had to just pix it with a flat image BUT ANYWAY
    How's this? I hope you like it!!
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/Hector_garnet_zps4ae56293.png

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

FFSSSS TOO AMAZING THANK YOU

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Yes. that's correct
    Oh? It doesn't?
    Here's another link: http://i.imgur.com/8XnnM.jpg
    Is that better?

10. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

EDIT: I decided to make my own to give you a little more free time. I know you're super busy and you have a lot of other work just here in this shop, so it's the least I can do.

{RP Banner} Order !!
    Size {Your choice}
    Image/s {Character}
    Text {Stratana; in High Tower Text, fully in this shade.}
    Orientation {vertical}
    Vision {At the bottom, where the wave goes up the most, try to fit in a dagger where the blade occupies most of the negative space and the hilt overlaps the positive space at the bottom, the tang and edge facing downward, away from Stratana. Also, if you could do what you did with Sebastian's RP Banner except with a Violin instead of a Guitar fretboard, that'd be great. :3 I'd like two version, but not to worry, nothing too drastically different: I want one version where the dagger blade is clean, and one where the same dagger is moderately soaked with blood. Both versions will be used if made. Try to make it as cheery-looking as possible, even with the knife at the bottom, to give it a nice stark contrast.}
    Shape {This}
    Other Specifications {I've run out of things to put in... hey! Look! Someone got kicked in the boingloins... the boingloins....someone got kicked in them.}

{RP Banner} Order !!
    Size {Your choice}
    Image/s {Background; Character}
    Text {Sean; In Impact font, with this shade for a filler, and this shade for text outline; could you make the letters a little bit out of vertical alignment? e.g: "S" slightly is more left than "a", and "a" more to the right than bothe "e" and "n" which are centered.}
    Orientation {horizontal }
    Vision {Nothing too complicated here. Sean is already rendered, so just put him on the flag as far right as possible so that there's no sudden cut offs in the image of Sean. Have the text descending in the middle/wherever you see white in the flag; try to keep the letters off the green and orange.}
    Shape {This}
    Other Specifications {SOMETIMES YOU WANNA GO, WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAAAA-AY-AMME!... Yeah, I got nuthin'.}

Aaand, I already thanked you on Skype, but given the quality of work for Sebastian:
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

11. Doukuro Chaser

Ah, so pretty! Just in time too so don't even worry about the wait.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

{RP Banner} Order !!
    Size {Your choice}
    Image/s {Here}
    Text {Alexandra Brians, in a musical font.}
    Orientation {Vertical}
    Vision {Blue and musical.}
    Shape {Your call Din ;D}
    Other Specifications {I know you'll do great, so go with whatever you'd like!}

13. Lesumax Moogle Assistant

Hey Dinny! I was wondering if you could make this into an avatar for me.

Size { 100 x 100 | 150 x 150 | 200 x 200 }
    Image/s { http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4k6vqvugW1qiasjvo1_1280.jpg }
    Text { None }
    Vision { Any }
    Border and Shape { Any }
    Other Specifications { None }

I'm not really picky on how you do it. Just a general head shot would be nice too. It's just really difficult to find any art of this character online. Thank you very much in advance!!!

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Sorry to push more on you, but I noticed some empty slots and thought I would place an extra order.

{Signature | RP Banner} Order !! One of each Please.
    Size { No specifications}
    Image/s { same }
    Text { I would like the rp banner to say "Steel", in a whatever color and font you think is best, and the sig to say "Cold Blooded Fate" in a matching style. }
    Orientation { No specification }
    Vision { I pretty much leave it to you. }
    Shape { No specifications. }
    Other Specifications { I guess go with what you think is best. Let your creativity flow! }

Thank you.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Size { 200 x 200 }
    Image/s { x }
    Text { N/A }
    Vision { Yellows and Pinks }
    Border and Shape { Yes | Tear Drop? ( If that doesn't look right then a Star ) }
    Other Specifications { N/A }

Signature Order !!
    Size { 500 x 275 }
    Image/s { x }
    Text { Clown Drop! }
    Orientation { horizontal }
    Vision { Yellows and Pinks }
    Shape { Stars & Tear Drops }
    Other Specifications { N/A }

Dinny babu! I have something for youuuuu and our Magical Girl theme!! <3

EDIT: No longer needed.

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

18. Roxanna123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello Miss. Dinny!
    I just want to say that I love your artwork! It looks awesome!
    So, I was wondering if you can make an avatar for me of my OC Naomi. You don't have to if you don't want to. But, if you do want to, I put the information down below.

Size: 150 x 150
    Image/s: N/A
    Text: None
    Vision: I want you to do this however you want. The only thing I ask for is that she has long brown hair in a braid over one shoulder and green eyes
    Border and Shape: Default border, square shape
    Other Specifications: None

Again, you can do this if you want to. If you can't, then I understand.

Roxanna123

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Dinny hasn't been active here in a looong time, haha. You may want to try one of the Graphics Shops nearer to the top of the section!