Graphic Shop D ι n n у ' s Art + Graphic Shop ! ✿

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Dinny, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    Open Slots : 7 / 15
    Credit : Pixel Graphics & Stocks
    GREETINGS MY LOVELIES! I hope you're having a super grand [insert current time of day] right now and
    wishing you a very warm welcome into my little Art Shop! ^ o ^
    I decided to open up a little art shop because I love art so so much! Also, I don't ever want to stop
    drawing but sadly I am more motivated to do school work and I want to find a balance for both. To
    keep me motivated, I thought : why not do some art for people! I have closed commissions on
    deviantart (because they're so scary and demand so much abubububbbu) and turned to KHV! Please
    do not murder me ; ; I plan to do rather simpler pieces for you guys : I will be doing a bonanza piece
    every once in a while but I will be doing portraits, line work, pencil sketches (a lot of them!), Signatures
    or RP banners and Avatars/Icons! I love you all very much and I really hope that I can please you all with my art! n _ n
    [​IMG]
    • Please do not steal my art! I will be putting my signature or watermark to the pieces I make, I hope you don't mind. With this, if you are going to use it somewhere please also credit my work. It means a lot c:​
    • I will quote and respond to your piece with your finished work (unless I have something to say before that). If I "like" your post then that means I have seen it and is probably working on it.​
    • The difference between a Bonanza piece from a Portrait is that a portrait will be much simpler than a bonanza piece. A bonanza pice (do not ask why I called it that hahaha even I don't know) is something that will be worked on, with all my effort and stuff.​
    • I am willing to do 'themes' for you guys. Just fill out both Avatar and Signature forms completely and I'll be sure to give you the whole set once it is done.​
    • I only offer the things on my list. I have the right to remove them or put them on hold in any point of time. I might also add some more categories/types of work if ever - so keep a look out!​
    • Keep everything PG-13. There are some youngsters around here so please don't go requesting or giving me such absurd things​
    • With that said, I DO DRAW original characters, RP characters, fan art, KHV members (heehee), mild yaoi/yuri (like cutsey-doodle-cuddly things) and chibi. I DO NOT DRAW nudity, suggestive material, texts with curse words in them, major mecha (I will go as far as Iron Man), and overly muscular (I can do Dick Grayson muscles but not Bruce Wayne muscles).​
    • Please don't request when there are no open slots! I will probably ignore it, or not even see it. Sorry :c​
    • When you are describing what you want for your request, be very specific. If you are describing your character's appearance do not forget anything. Mention the eye colour, skin tone, outfit, accessories, expression, etc. Also when you are describing what is happening or whatever - right down to the last detail. This goes for the background and everything really. I do not want to end up drawing something you won't like so yeah ~​
    • Use the specific forms for your request and also, fill everything out unless you don't want something (like the optional text) you can just leave it blank or put 'N/A'.​
    • I have the right to deny a request (I'm probably going to apologize to you nonstop though) because it's against what I do or I don't have time or something. I am very sorry in advance if something like this comes along, but please be mindful that I am currently in school right now and stuff so yeah :c​
    • To view art samples, simply click the little box to open into a larger one! Yay! n _ n​
    • Lastly, I love you. Sorry for all the rules, but please do follow them.​
    [​IMG]

• Bonanza Pieces
      { Fullbody, half, bust, 3/4 }
      { Contains background, colours, hard work, detail and love }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Line Work
      { May contain background . Full body, bust, 3/4, headshot }
      { Lines may be in different colour but generally does not contain colour }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Portraits
      { Full body, half, bust, 3/4, headshot }
      { Contains colour . May contain minimal background }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Pencil Sketches
      { May contain background . Full body, bust, 3/4, headshot }
      { Lines may be coloured but generally does not contain colour }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

{ 100 x 100 }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      { 150 x 150 }
      { 200 x 200 }
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Signatures
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

• RP Banners
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Bonanza Pieces
    --- not available ---
    [​IMG] Portraits
    1. Krowley (1/2 characters)
    2. Cherry Berry (2 characters)
    3. Flood of Twilight
    [​IMG] Line Work & Pencil Sketches
    1. Dr_Wigglz
    [​IMG] Avatars
    1. master of keyblades
    2. Flood of Twilight
    [​IMG] Signatures/RP banners
    1. Reinzel
    [​IMG]
    Served
    Krowley x XHeartless x Korosu x Midnight Star x Myst x X Bushy Browx Dark Traitor x Moshi x x x x X X Jay x HoT X X X X X X
    HeartlessOfLight X MoK XX RA X Sebax X

[​IMG]

2. Krowley Moderator

Type: Head-shot
    Number of Characters: Just the one
    Character Reference(s)
    Background Reference(s): Preferably Transparent
    Vision: Hoping to get a colored, hand drawn variation of my character's head-shot for the HP Gauge I have in my signature.
    Text: None
    Additional Information: None

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

You have been added to the list! And Thank you so much for requesting eeeep <3
    I hope it turns out well xD

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

You used Totoro, oh my gosh. [​IMG]

Anyway, hihi! I'm here to request a piece of your lovely art.

Type { Full body | Half body | Bust | ¾ } Full body ✓
    Number of Character(s) { Max. 3 } Two ✓
    Character Reference(s) { url or description } One of them is Totoro! [basing it off this scene ]
    Background Reference(s) { url or description } N/A. Transparent please? Except for the path they're standing on and whatnot. ;u;
    Vision { What is happening | How do you want it to look in the end | image references | let loose dinny! } Well. I'm really unsure of how to explain this; I want to be standing next to Totoro! Soo..Let loose! Use your head canon of me//picture or whatever you want! In the rain scene, of course /derp. Look above for reference. I suck at explaining, okay.

Text { Optional } N/A
    Additional Information { } Uhm. I don't know! Could you draw in cutesy art style? Adventure time cutesy? I don't know, aaah. Quite big as well. Hm. 450x450?

Sorry for not explaining well enough! /fails. Thank you! Take your time. c:

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Oooh, I'm excited! I'll try my best with this my lovely waifu <3

6. Karuta Reborn

Type {Bust}
    Number of Character(s) {1}
    Character Reference(s) {this}
    Background {yes}
    Background Reference(s) {just plain white/grey}
    Vision {let loose dinny!}
    Text {No}
    Additional Information { Be creative :D}

7. Mysty Unknown

Heya Din Din :3 Think you could do a Bonanza for me? If not a Portrait?

Type { Half body }
    Number of Character(s) { 3 }
    Character Reference(s) { Kari , Angel, Sayaka. These are just references though not the way I'd like them to be standing}
    Background Reference(s) { A purple background, is a wrong to ask for you to be creative with it? }
    Vision { I would like them to be standing in a certain order. Kari to the left looking at )7:00), Angel looking straight (6:00), and Sayaka looking to the right (8:00). Think of the way the DigiDestined are looking in Digimon Tamers' Opening like this } but standing much closer together, as If they were really close friends. Maybe their faces are closer together than their bodies?
    Text { My Favorite Girls }
    Additional Information { Can you make it as cute as possible? I thank you so much if you take this up. Loves you Dinny! }

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

The link for the image reference is not working for me, can you please fix that?
    But you are added to the list c: <3

Sorry Entei, I can only do a portrait for this because my dear Kelly has already snabbed the Bonanza piece spot! I'll try my best with this though c:

------------

All the Portrait and Bonanza Piece spots are now full!
    Please pay attention to the slot list and check if there are still open slots or not, thank you n _ n

9. Karuta Reborn

Oh :3 try this one.

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Aw is this you? You cutie pieeee !
    Last question, just to make sursies, do you want to wear anything in particular? c:

11. Karuta Reborn

Haha yes thats me :3 Uhhh whatever you think would look best. I'm not too fussy ;P

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Haha, alright then. I'll get to it soon c:

---------------------------------------------------- ⚓

Krowley : Your request is done! I hope you like it > u <

I fitted it into a circle thing so you can use it for your purpose!
    Here's with a white circle background (just in case) but here's the actual product:

[​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/krowleykhsos2.png
    And here's a smaller version, I thought you might want:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/krowleykhsos3.png

UPDATE !

I will be opening slots for doing signatures / RP banners! Apparently some people would want some, lol, but I’m not too confident on tags – though I can definitely try! So the first page has been updated with options for signatures/tags/RP graphics now, including its skeleton and a rule about ordering themes (avatar and signature set).

Heartless :

It is done! If you want any changes, please tell me c:

[​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/heartless-bust.png

PROGRESS REPORT !

Kelly : Darling, your work is currently under the process of colouring. The Lolita dress requires some time because of the detail he he

Myst : I’ll be sketching and lining yours in a bit ~

13. Karuta Reborn

Holy poop! I love it! Thank you so much! <3 :D

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Okay, no rush whatsoever with this one, just do it when you're bored or whenever you feel like it. Also I'm not quite sure how to fill the form out for this one as it's incredibly general and I want to leave most of the decisions up to you. Surprise me.

But basically what I want you to draw is your head canon of me, like what you imagine me to look like when we talk. It doesn't have to be accurate in the slightest, just what you see me as. I'll be happy with whatever you do to be honest.

I'll have a go at the form though, I guess it'd be a portrait.

Type: Whatever you think works best
    Number of Character(s): One Character
    Reference(s): Your head canon of me, I don't want to give you a pic as that defeats the point.
    Background: Your choice
    Background Reference(s): Whatever you imagine
    Vision: Let loose Dinny!!! xD I want your vision not mine~
    Text: If you want to put text on go ahead, it's entirely up to you.
    Additional Information: Have fun!!

Thanks, I hope that makes some sense. I'm just a bit curious, there's no rush or pressure and if you don't want to do it, I won't be upset if you say no.

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Sorry for such a long hiatus oh my glob, I'm terrible at this u __ u
    School has been eating me up. As an UPDATE I will be minimizing the number of slots (BY A LOT) and focusing on providing graphics for you peeps.
    Maybe I'll leave a portrait slot and some pencil sketches, maybe line work. Bonanza pieces will remain unavailable due to my busy schedule.
    Anyway, on to it...

Kelly / Korosu :

I apologize on how it's taken me to finish this one for you but I really hope you like it!!
    This was my head canon for you because you're so super adorable my love! : *
    This is *close* to the size that you requested (making it too small made it look a little off)

[​IMG]
    Code:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/night_demon418/kellytotoro.png
    However, I did keep the bigger size and in case you might be interested, it can be found here:
    Code:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdhgqoklw1qb1q93o1_1280.png

Since I took forever to getting to you as well (including adding you to the list oh my glob), I have actually finished up your request!!
    Here you go midnight :

[​IMG]
    I hope you like it, it's my very first head cannon of you. Super sweetheart midny ^ o ^

Code:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcxpeenuq1qb1q93o1_500.png

PROGRESS REPORT

Myst; I will finish your piece TOMORROW. Bug me if I am not done with it abubbbu. I just can't seem to get that Angel Beats girl right so I'll continue tomorrow and hopefully I can draw her lol ilu

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I absolutely adore your art work as you know...
    And I loved what you did for Midnight, so I was wondering Miss. Dinny...
    Could I request the same? (essentially copy and pasting Midnight's form here. XD)

Type: Whatever you think works best
    Number of Character(s): One Character
    Reference(s): Your head canon of me, I don't want to give you a pic (although I'm not sure whether you've already seen one of me or not) as that defeats the point.
    Background: Your choice
    Background Reference(s): Whatever you imagine
    Vision: Let loose Dinny!!! xD I want your vision not mine~ (although I do happen to love anime style, but I want your style most of all)
    Text: If you want to put text on go ahead, it's entirely up to you.
    Additional Information: Have fun with it. XD

~

The only other thing I can say is... I may want to use it as an Avatar too. So yeah. :/
    Dunno if you can do this little project for me, or feel up to doing it. But I'd love it if you could. XD
    There's no rush either way so yeah. :p

17. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

i'VE ALREADY THANKED YOU BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT'S PERFECT OH MY GOODNESS.

18. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Awww, Bushy, you too! You're awful too kind to me <33
    I think I'll sneak you into a slot under portrait, since I will be done with Myst's soon.
    I'll try and do your's over the weekend along with accomplishing myst's, too!

And no problem, (but OH MY GLOB YOU GUYS) do you want anything specific since it'll be turned into an avatar or whatever? hehe

OH MY GLOB KELLU. You don't even know. I am really, ridiculously, happy right now. I am so so so so so glad that you like it. I love you c': <333

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh wow. That's like seriously amazing, thankyou so so so much 8DDDD That's incredible. *uses as avvy for everything*

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

You are awesome Dinny! XD
    And oh god! I completely trust your creativity. Really! So please, feel free to go whichever way you please. lol