Cyberbullying...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Jul 8, 2009.

1. krayzie Ruthless Villain

lmao

ive tried the ignorin sh!t before it just brings u pain cuz u have to stand it
    just teach her a lesson

2. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I'm not saying that, but I understand people if they get really mad or afraid when they are insulted, even over the internet.

EDIT: I do agree with you about how hard it is that you have to take it though. Don't ignore it, but don't lower yourself to that person's level. You should try to do something about it...

3. Nuff' Said Banned

well i found her ip address. i'll destroy her account and possibly computer with my virus. Just tell her to get an account on here.

When you mess with the bull then you get the horns

Bull-you
    horns-every KHV member

4. Hayabusa Venomous

...sure you do :lolface:

5. Nuff' Said Banned

theres 8 pgs of diamond angel on myspace so need to know age and state.

6. krayzie Ruthless Villain

you dont got to believe me but even so you kno its true
    that always shuts people up
    specially if you win

thanks for believin me

lol wow thats a lil too much
    you dont even kno her

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This is the best advice, even if it's hard to, tough it out.

I so don't believe that. And she said MSN, not myspace

And that keeps the cycle going, it doesn't stop it.
    That advice sucks. Fighting her will make it worse and possibly lead to punishment, completely stomping her will make her a bigger bully.
    So in order to stop bullying, you must become a bully?

8. krayzie Ruthless Villain

yeah the girl bullied her but if she fights her shed be defendin herself
    ignorin her sucks because the insults will still hurt
    we're all supposed to make life as best as we can so why would she let her insult her and remain miserable?

9. Daenerys Targaryen ok

See how that works out for ya.

~~~~~~~~~
    Okay; I think that you should honestly ignore her.
    Although this has been said before,I think it's your best bet.

If your friends are going to automatically side with someone that is hurting you and doesn't care what anyone else thinks; they're not exactly the type of people you want to surround yourself with.

Since something like this has happened to me before I can relate to you in a sense.
    There is also a lot of confusion with online chat rooms.
    If you are talking to too many people sometimes its hard to know whats going on,also.

I would just chill, and let her burry herself by trying to talk **** about you,while you pretend there isn't much going on.
    But that being said;as I said before...Keep in the back of your head that you aren't going to depend on the people who support her 100%.
    You can still be friends,just not have that sort of "forever bond" and "eternal trust" because if you trust people that have turned against you quickly before,they'll do it for her again.

I am guessing she is the type of people who does stuff out of the blue? (Correct me if I'm wrong) but, I really think if you just try to be good about it and keep her at a distance the next time she pulls stuff; it won't seem as though you've been up her ass or you could've said something mean to her.
    Because:you aren't talking to her.

Oh; and since I am under the impression you know her irl: correct me if I'm wrong.

10. Petru Banned

To Lilbueno-He was talking bout myspace because he can fix this by talking to her on myspace since he IS an admin.

Just ignore her unless you can supply Ruon with a state and age

11. T3F Chaser

@ Ruon, she doesnt have myspace, but she does have an account here. The problem with that is that she registered with the school computer...I dunno if that'll matter or not, but yeah.

@Trizzle 13 and Krayzie, I've actually been doing Tae Kwon Do for a while now, so next time I see her, I'll be all like KAPOW!!!

@ D_L and StarGirl, I've tried to ignore her and sometimes insult her many times before, it doesnt work out a lot of the time, coz she'll be a smartass and hit me back with more insults.

I still cant believe that on HWL thread got to 4 pages overnight, over a couple of MSN convos, and some b*tch fights at school...

12. Kites Chaser

First thing I would do is block her on MSN so she can't get in contact with you there. As for the real-life situation, I would ignore her. Don't get violent with her and don't throw back insults as this will only keep the entire situation from stopping. The best advice is to just ignore her and not acknowledge her mean remarks. She will eventually get bored of bullying someone who doesn't let it bother them.

13. T3F Chaser

14. krayzie Ruthless Villain

lol good because i kno wat ur goin through
    to avoid gettin suspended i tried to ignore a kid but it just brought me pain because of his insults and that i didnt do anything
    but it felt good wen i just said forget this and went at him

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Your logic is failure.

Say you meet someone in real life that disses you.

You hit them.

They pull a gun and kill you.

Sound like a good plan?

16. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Let her know she's a b*tch and then when she says something, cut her off with a "No U". Everytime she says something...just say "No u". Then she'll slap you and you can slap her twice as hard back.

17. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm not commenting on the person with the gun. I'm commenting on the mentality of a person who believes the best course of action when dealing with a situation like the one this thread is about would be violence.

18. krayzie Ruthless Villain

well at least i fought back
    it really hurts my pride when i just take it
    i feel like beatin the hell out of myself
    it kills me inside

exacly you might as well do something

i dont think that it will work out too good
    plus whoever hits first hits twice

well takin the diss is wrong
    i mean why should you let anyone disrespect you like that?

19. Hayabusa Venomous

...this sounds kinda stupid honestly. You're willing to put yourself at harm for the sake of pride? Sounds like you don't really have any pride worth defending.

There's something called knowing when to fight and when to just bite your lip and have some self-integrity. The fact that someone that unimportant to you can get under your skin so easily shows you lack integrity and thus overly self-defensive.

20. Petru Banned

Depends is it texas because if you kill someone they'll kill you back
    Nothin like goin down with a fight.

I do agree with the NO fighting because it'll end up like what my dead best friend did-Omaha Mall Shooting