Site News Cutscene Archive Update - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (1.5 + 2.5 New Scene!)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Explode Who?!

358Days_cutsceneBanner.png
    Hey everyone, exciting news! As a surprise treat, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix received an add-on with Patch 1.03 that adds an extra scene to the 358/2 Days movie. The final fight with Xion is now fully animated!

You can check out the new scene in this video:

And the scene has also been updated in our 358/2 Days Cutscene Archive. Download the file "Day 356 - Day 357" to get the new scene.

What are your thoughts on this sequence?

More updates coming very soon. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are fully recorded, and editing is well underway. In the meantime, you can download all the other games' cinematics in 1080p from our Cutscene Archive. Until next time!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Wish it was longer, but it's nice to see how the fight actually went. Though I was hoping for it to include all the stages of the fight.

Now my question is: Why can't I get this to play on mine after updating? Please don't tell me I have to play all the scenes over from the beginning
    2. Explode
      Explode
      There's an extra add-on you have to install for the scene to show up. It's separate from the patch, and you need to manually find and download it.
    3. mvitkun
      mvitkun
      I realize it's not quite what you wanted but it's probably the best you'll get.
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    4. Alex Williams
      Alex Williams
      I am still wishing for a fight scene between Roxas and Saïx.