Site News Cutscene Archive Update - 358/2 Days HD

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Explode Who?!

358Days_cutsceneBanner.png

Hey everyone, the next batch of cutscenes are here!

We've had the Japanese version up for quite a while, but now the English version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been added to the archive. You can download everything here. And in case you missed last week's update, we also have all of Re:Chain of Memories available for download. For that and more, be sure to check out our Cutscene Archive.

And with that, we've wrapped up the first HD collection. The next update will take a little longer, but will be out as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

Again, thanks to @libregkd for getting the archive page up and running.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      That's nice. Is it also planned that these cutscenes can be directly watched like for example those of the original KH?
    2. Explode
      Explode
      You mean like on YouTube? I didn't plan on it, but we could probably do that.
    3. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Yes, that's exactlly what I meant. I cannot play the Final Mix games since I do not own a PS3 but it would be very nice to watch them directly on a bigger screen. I would really appreciate it if you could work on this.
    4. Explode
      Explode
      As per your request, I uploaded them to our YouTube channel :)

358/2 Days

Re:Chain of Memories will be uploaded soon as well, in case you're interested.
    5. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Indeed, I am. Thank you. Hopefully all other missing cutscenes (like for example the new Final Mix ones) will be available there soon. I'm looking forward to it. Especially to the new Re:Coded ones.
      Last edited: Nov 27, 2016