Site News Cutscene Archive - Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (no subtitles)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Explode Who?!

reCoM_cutsceneBanner.png
    Recently, I got my hands on some tools that let me extract movie files directly from the Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes, opening up some new possibilities for older games.

Kicking off, I present Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories without subtitles! To my knowledge, a clean rip of the HD version doesn't exist anywhere else on the internet, so that's neat. You can download both parts below:
    Sora
    Riku

In the coming weeks, we'll also be giving the 358/2 Days and ReCoded movies the same treatment. Those two will also have an alternate download option: no subtitles and no music! Surprisingly, all of Days and most of ReCoded (excluding its old DS scenes) have the music on a separate track, allowing for isolated vocals/SFX.

This was made possible through several different tools, but most importantly was the .mself file extractor made by Some1fromthedark. If you are so inclined, you can support them on Patreon.

Check out our full Cutscene Archive for scenes from the entire series.

See ya soon!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Explode, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Akhil Aggarwal
      Akhil Aggarwal
      Hi, thanks for sharing the information.
    2. gmsofia
      gmsofia
      I was wondering if you will eventually get all cutscenes from all games with no music or if that's only possible with KH1, Days, Re:coded and KH3?
    3. Explode
      Explode
      It's unfortunately not possible for ReCoM, or X Back Cover. All other games however, it is possible.