~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krown King's Apprentice

"Go you all must." Yoda instructed then told them, "Prove to me your willing to sacrifice, you all will."

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon sweat dropped at Rei's action, but he wrapped his arm around Vanille's waist and jumped out after him. After landing, he led her to his Gundam, putting his hand to his ear, he said, "Deactivate external camouflage." The GN particle revealed Dynames as they approached and they entered the cockpit with Vanille on Lockon's lap. Activating the Gundam, Lockon flew into the air and headed to where the Heartless would be, getting to fight.

3. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well our path has been made so what are we waiting for?" Sora said as he jumped out the window and used his glide ability to fly where the Darkside was tearing up the city.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

As the elvator contiued upward, Allen noticed the giant black creature comming up from the fair side of the horizon. What the heck is that. He thought to himself as he invoked his innosence leaving his left arm into a black claw, his right arm white, a white cloak and silver masked on his back and his hair went from being striaght to part of it beinng spikey. BY the time this had finsihed, the elevator had arrived at it's destination.

5. Tokato awestruck by Rei's maneuver froze for a moment then he used a Digi-modify "Hyper Wings" card to follow the group and when he arrived Rei had already started his assault using his Drigger to slash away at the heartless even managing to remove one off it's arms before anyone actually arrived to the scene besides him.

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

"Luciferion, let's go." she said to her device, as her pendant detached from her neck and flew into her hand.
    "Start up." came the voice of the weapon, as it rapidly morphed into the spear-like form it had been in earlier.
    "I appologise for the haste of the others, Master Yoda." she told the small Jedi, as she took flight and left through the broken window, headed straight towards the Heartless.

"Let's draw it's attention for our allies." the Material stated, stopping with a swift twirl and aiming Luciferion with her dominant left hand.
    "Pyro Shooter, rapid shot." the purple device called, generating a small army of the nova-red balls she had used as a flare earlier.
    "Fire!"
    The orbs shot towards their target, arcing outwards slightly in order to create multiple angles, as the pair prepared their second wave.
    "Please make use of this distraction." she said, knowing that most of the allies she was addressing wouldn't hear her.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Marluxia arrived near the entrance where the two had just entered the castle. Train was the first one he encountered. He inspected the brown haired boy. He seemed to be rather capable for himself. "What is your purpose here?" He questioned

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Reaching the area, Dynames immediately went into spinner mode. Vanille looked through the scope that appeared, telling Lockon when to shoot the GN rifle. Lockon smiled, following Vanille's direction to where to shoot at the giant heartless. Vanille wasn't sure what to feel, she was actually inside the machine and sitting in the lap of its pilot, but she sighed and continued to help Lockon and Haro as well as their other companions fight the giant creature of darkness.

9. Lite The Future

OOC: Dayum, I missed a lot...

[​IMG]

Sonic eyed the black creature attacking the city. "Looks like it was more than luck that brought me here. Alright, Bring it!" He claimed heroically, dashing through the window behind Sora.

~~

Deadpool tightened his grip on his weapon, "Give me one good reason..." Deadpool stopped and lowered his weapon, "You know what, nevermind. Believe it or not, I'm an ass-ugly freak underneath this badass mask and suit. Name's Deadpool. Make your intro quick, I've got orders from a lion with a godly singing voice and his demonic butler."

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I wish I knew that myself." Train relplied to the pink haired man infront of him. Apparently aside from the man at the entrance there were actually more people in this castle.

~~

Exiting out of the elevator, Allen quickly noticed the small green creature standing in front of the broken glass. Figuring that he must be Master Yoda, he quickly ran past him and out the window. Using his crown belt he manage to get to the next building and ran towards the heartless.

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Having reached the Darkside Sora descended and began to fire spells from his keyblade. "Alright let's try this! Final Form!" A sphere appeared around Sora and turned his clothes silver with black flame decals on his arms and pants and two keyblades appeared crossed in an X pattern. Oathkeeper and Oblivion. "Now let's do this!" Sora said as he jumped into the air and moved around the Darkside and with a few flicks of his hands moved the keyblades in a spiral formation which cut off one of the Darksides hands as well.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

confused at the fact he was taking orders from a singing lion and a demon butler, but relieved that he had lowered his weapon, he decided to just introduce himself. "My name is Abe. I was wondering if you could tell me where i am. He asked, looking around at the grassy fields with nothing else in sight.

~~~

So then...You are another who has no purpose. A pariah if you will....Am i correct in that? He asked him, hoping that he would aid him in his endeavors.

13. Krown King's Apprentice

After watching the boy jump out the window, Yoda went to his chair to meditate.

14. Rei said to Takato who finally arrived to shoot a fireball at drigger, which he sent to Sora and told him to hit drigger into the darkside with all his force.

15. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Deadpool shrugged at Abe, "Hell if I know. I've been running in song for the past half an hour looking for a Sky City."

16. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Seeing Rei shoot his top at him Sora used Oblivion to smack it while adding more force at the Darkside causing it to pierce right through it.

17. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

Sonic jumped up to Sora in ball form, "Hey, smack me into this thing, I'll knock it over and you can finish it off!" Sonic said, quickly getting closer and closer to Sora.

18. As the beast began to fad before Sonic could attack it Rei had a troubled look on his face. Takato then asked "Rei what is wrong? we juts took down that thing and you don't look to happy!" "Well Tokato, that's just it: that was too easy." and with that the beast began to rise again only changing, no evolving then Guilmon said "Takato, Rei, Sora that things Digivolveing and I don't think that's good..." and with that the beast rose from its position becoming a frighting beast seemingly from a nightmare. Retaining its coloration it seems to have become a altered version of magedramon, a digivloution of Guilmon that formed after a horrible incident in the Digiworld

19. Pandatastic Flagellum Merlin's Housekeeper

Kanda was standing at the edge of a stream, more, a trickle of brownish liquid. He let loose a quick breath as the sky began to darken and the oppressive heat lessened slightly. A large rock formation had begun to show itself on the horizon. It shot into the sky, easily seen from so far away, endeavouring to reach the clouds. A bit closer he spied a mass of curving structures.

Buildings? Here?

Continuing, and as the buildings grew closer, two figures appeared, insignificant specks, threatened to be swallowed in the vastness of the wastleland. One in red and the other somehow strange. From here there was no way to quite tell, but it walked differently than it should.

Hm.
    Whatever.

Walking again, he ensured he would not be seen by these two. He had something to find. Or maybe, someone.

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

OOC: Or you could all ignore the fact that Stern's distracting it. That's fine too.
    Her distraction appeared to have worked; nobody was being targeted by the Heartless. And now it was her turn.
    "It's time." she told the device, who flashed once in affirmative.
    They began to chant in unison.
    "Red stars gather,"
    Mana energy that had been dispersed by her attacks, as well as some of the others, began to fly towards the tip of Luciferion, forming an increasingly-large sphere of nova energy there. The device loaded several cartridges worth of mana also, to make up for the short time the battle had gone on for.
    "-and become the light that obliterates everything."
    The orb had reached it's peak; now being about twice the height of Stern herself, and pulsing with flames occasionally.
    "You may wish to move." the device informed the other combatants, it's tip brandishing what could only be described as looking like a miniture Sun ready to go supernova.
    "Luciferion... BREAKER!!"

A beam tore through the sky from her weapon, sending massive waves of heat outwards, scorching anything that even came near the beam.
    It was a good thing that Luciferion had advised them all to move away; the massive beam struck the Heartless and anihilated it's way through the torso, leaving a gaping hole that was cauterised the way it was in the black creature.

"Direct hit. Target down. Well done Master."
    "Yes, thank you."

OOC: Hai gaiz I can godmod too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.