~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krown King's Apprentice

Yoda looked at the two. "Protect planet Earth, my job is. Danger, I sense...looking for people to help protect it, I am. Will you two, join me?"

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Abe froze in his tracks at the gun and put his hands up. He knew this was a bad idea...Maybe he could try possession...They might not know what was going on, but he figured they'd know something was up when blue orbs of light swirled around him then jumped at him. If he really had to fight he could use Shrykull, but he didn't like using that on a regular basis. Reason was his best option right now. "D-Don't shoot!" He yelped.

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Stitch made a devious smile, before getting in to his hover kart, and driving off, faster than the others, towards back to the temple, where Reuben was doing something strange. Stitch gave a laugh and a yell, "Blue spiney face too slow! Yahahaha!"

4. "Well you coulda just asked before transporting us here! Do you know how much you freaked me, Guilmon, Hendry, RIta and the others! right now there is a Digimon rampaging through downtown I bet and I'm stuck here not knowing what in the world to do to get back!" Takato screamed at Yoda "Well at least wall I'm here I might as well help!" Takato who was beginning to calm said. "Yeah Yoda it would have been helpful to at least know where I was going! My team must be having a heart attack and Tyson must be having a melt down! I'll help, BUT only because if the team was here they would fight and because my code of honor would allow no less than to help one in need." Rei saying in a stern tone.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

When the elevator reached the 54th floor, Lockon and Vanille stepped out with the others behind them. They already saw a group of people with some kind of creature, Lockon cleared his throat and asked, "Is one of you people named Yoda? Because there's someone here who needs to meet with you, it seems." Vanille smiled and nodded in agreement when Haro suddenly popped out, "Look, Lockon! Look, Lockon!" Out of embarrassment, Lockon grabbed Haro and pulled it back to him before it flew out too far and put it back in the bag.

6. Krown King's Apprentice

"Informed where you are, your team has been."Yoda then went back to the window, that overlooked the city. "More visitors, I see. Yoda, I am."

7. "Well believe me or not this guy is Yoda!" Takato says Guilmon said "Takato! let me out of this box! its so tiny! Wait (sniffs air a few times) it smells like there is a Digimon near by and he is a big one!" Rei nods to Takato and he nods back "no time for formality, whatever a "Digimon" is if this thing is big and powerful its probably a huge problem and we have to stop it now!" Rei says readying himself for battle.

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Having apparently finally found Yoda as she intended, Stern stepped forward, curtseying once again, this time to the Jedi Master.
    "My name is Stern the Destructor, it's a pleasure to meet you, Master Yoda." she said, before standing up straight once more.
    "I am sorry to be so blunt, but I have heard rumours that you watch over Earth from here. If this is correct, I would like your help to locate my sisters."

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

After finally catching his master's pet, Allen noticed the flare going up in the sky. It couldn't had been from any enemy, they weren't dumb enough to let there postition become know like that. So it couldn't been sent up for gathering purrposes. "Loos like we've found our destination." He said to Timchampy as it landed on his shoulder and he headed off towards where the flare had signaled.

~~

As Train contiued into the castle, he heard another person's voice behind him. Turning to see where the voice had come from, he saw someone else standing at the door. This place must get more attention than I thought. Figuring that he would see him, he turned the other direction and contiued on in the direction he was going in the first place.

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Sango wandered through the town wondering what to do next. She had been searching-hoping for a way to get home. She sighed as throught of her friends. She missed then-even that pervert monk. She continued to walk-no paying attention to those who starred at her kimono or the weapon on her back.
    ~~
    Tifa sighed as the pink haried man walked away. Not wanting to get lost she decided to follow him.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon and Vanille looked at each other, they shrugged their shoulders and bowed at the Jedi Master. Then Lockon stood up and began to walk, but Vanille stopped him. She led him back to the others and smiled, Lockon sighed and smiled. He pulled out Haro and it flapped its ears and flashing its LED eyes. "New buddies! New buddies!" It shouted happily, Lockon nodded, "Yeah, new friends it seems......."

12. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora waved at the new arrivals. "My name's Sora and to quote a friend of mine: Got it memorized?" He then extended his hand. "Friends?"

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

By the time the elevator had gotten back to the first floor, Allen had make gotten there and pressed the return button. Once the elevator door open, he entered and pressed the button for the 52nd floor and watch as the doors closed beofre him and he was taken to his desired floor.

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon smiled and grabbed his hand, "Lockon. Lockon Stratos. Nice to meet you, Sora." "I'm Haro! I'm Haro!" Haro said happily, flapping its ears and flashing its LED eyes. Vanille laughed and jumped on Lockon's back, "My name is Vanille. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!" Lockon did step forward a bit when Vanille jumped on him, but he smiled and looked around at the others, waving at them. Vanille smiled and hopped off.

15. Krown King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

"Welcome, Stern." Yoda said as turning around once again. "Is true, what you have heard." He then walked a lot closer to Stern and told her, "Find your sisters, I can."

16. "Okay enough with the formality I can see something on the horision ans its big and looks tough. It has yells eyes and pitch black coloration everywhere else except where a heart shaped hole is." Rei said sternly saying then "Master Yoda this creature is approaching at an alarming speed we must go now and stop it."

17. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

"Heartless!! Just what I needed. Master Yoda, that creature is known as a Darkside is one of the most powerful pureblood Heartless around." Sora then held out his arm and Kingdom Key flashed into his hand. "This is called a keyblade, this is capable of destroying this heartless so who wants to help me? "

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

"Sounds too big for you to handle, Sora! Let me go in my Gundam, Dynames. But with my shooting eye like this, I will probably need someone to help me." Lockon said, touching his eye patch. Vanille smiled and held her hand, "I'll help you, Lockon!" "Uh, okay, thanks, Vanille......." Lockon said, surprised that she was so quick to offer help to someone barely she knew. He sighed and put Haro back in the bag, looking out the window, Vanille was just excited to finally get a closer look at the machine she saw earlier.

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Her eyes lit up at Yoda's words. He could find them. She would be with them again soon!
    "If this Heartless needs destroying, I will also offer Luciferion's and my own assistance to you." she said regarding the approaching creature.
    It was true she looked mostly harmless, but surely they would recognise the power her name implied.

OOC: Lol, short.

20. "Me and my Drigger are always ready!" Rei boasts about his Beyblade, but then Takato said "What that tiny little top?!? It couldent land a finger on my best pal Guilmon! come on out buddy!" then Guilmon comes out and says "That is no regular old heart-thingy it has traces of Digimon in it I can smell it!" "Well Tokato, Sora, Master Yoda, and others lets head out but not the normal way!" Rei then shot drigger at the window and jumped down sliding down the side of the wall of the tower hew was earlier trying to scale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.