~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    " A Heart?" Said Tifa, tiliting her head slightly. How could he not have a heart.... This world... It was much different from hers.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Lockon looked around the temple with his single eye, it seemed so majestic. He smiled, and whistled in amusement. Suddenly, Haro flew up from the bag, shouting happily, "So pretty!!! So pretty!!!" "Haro, get back into the bag, someone might see us!" Lockon quietly shouted, grabbing his volleyball shaped robot companion and stuffing it back into his bag. He sighed and looked around, admitting Haro was right, this place was certainly beautiful, but Lockon had to wonder. Just who live here? He never heard anything about the Union, AEU, or the HRL having one of their members create a large station in the sky with a city and a temple in it. Shrugging his shoulder, Lockon continued to look around.

3. Pandatastic Flagellum Merlin's Housekeeper

It's dark here....

It's hard to breathe.

(How did I-)

A ghost of a whisper came to his ears. I...need...-r than...if we pla...on th...., help of...heart....

What is this?

...nda.

Is, that... you?

Far away, the world began to lighten and he reached out his hand. A thought floated slowly into the air and took form before his eyes. Something he could fall into and never return. A time when he was someone else; ignorant if not happy. The safety of emptiness so frustratingly close... maybe he could finally....

Tch.
    What the hell are you thinking.

He opened his eyes to the scorching white light of the sun, coughing on the fine layer of dust that blanketed the barren ground, the safety darkness brought, incinerated. His vision sharpened and blurred as a wind whipped his long black hair around him. Tiny tornadoes danced across his fingers as he vacantly stared at his outstretched hand lying limp in front of him. His cheek warm upon the rough earth, the whisper gone, no longer calling, and the drying blood that made his fingers sticky, running like veins in the skin of the earth, maps, as the ones that ran through his own skin.

-Drying? How long have been gone?

He scanned the horizon as he pulled himself into a sitting position. A blue-black curtain obscured his face, staring now at both his hands, only realizing his katana was in neither. Lazily, shifting his piercing gaze slightly, he saw it to his left, the cloth bag to carry it in ripped, as was his own uniform. Swearing softly, he reached to it and stood.

What now... huh?

A second to look over his shoulder. A moment to feel the heat beat down.

Hours, if not days, to find some sort of drinkable stream.
    Tch.

Fingering the red beads around his left wrist, he set his eyes on the dark edge of the horizon, Mugen rattling softly in it's sheath as he set onward.

4. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Reuben put down his sandwich pile, leaving it with Stitch, before he jumped in to Sonic's vehicle before fundling with some things under the wheel. "Oh man, whoever made this sure is sophisticated...Not much I can do. Need some more spare parts." He jumped back out, before he stared at Stitch. He was eating the sandwiches! "NOOOO!" "Stitch good, not bad!"

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Taking her first steps into the orbital colony, Stern couldn't help but wonder what the reason behind this places existence was. Up until recently she had never even noticed it. In fact, she recognized very little of what she had seen recently. Perhaps her sisters would know more when she found them.
    She heard a voice coming from several streets away, sounding female, possibly relatively young, though undoubtedly older than herself. From the footsteps she heard, this person was running. Was there something following them, perhaps.
    "Pyro Shooter." she mumbled, before firing a single bolt of starfire into the air like a flare, hoping to catch the attention of whomever might be around. She hoped that one of them would be this Yoda person.

6. Ok can someone catch me up! I am a bit late to the party and reading a large amount of pages will take too long and only confuse me so please catch me up!
    Never mind i don't often use this thing in my skull called a brain. Anyway...
    [​IMG]
    As Rei and Tyson were clashing, they each began to notice each other slowing down and weaning. They then clashed in the center of the grassy normally tranquil field they were in causing not only an explosion, but an earthquake. Appon this Rei flew along with his beyblade that Kenny had only weeks earlier fished Razor Drigger 85 MSF (SS3 for us bladers out there you understand this)away into the sky. Hours later Rei woke up. Thinking he was just a little way away from his team the G-Revloutions be began to walk in only an hour though Rei finds himself staring face to face with a cloud saying "Drigger, were not in Japan anymore..."

~

This is taking place a month after the final episode of Tamers
    "Well Guilmon, it's been a month since the incident with the D-Reaper and me getting you back. Rika, Henry I think we can say we can finally say that the strangeness and weird adventures are over for us the Tamers!" said a quite cheerful Takato. But Rika interrupted the moment by saying "Well Takato i think your wrong because something is happening over there and it looks like a digital field!" Takato groaned and said "Well Rika we you as well go check it out i will come, but Hendry, are you? you vowed that no matter what you wouldent let anything have the chance of taking Terriermon away from you. Henry then looked at Takato and remembering his promises. He then spoke "Well it will depend if Terriermon thinks he handle handle it, but as we all know he will say yes. So why not?" Takato and Rita smirk and Rita calls out Renamon and they leave only to have Takato began to dissipate like vapor into the air along side Guilmon. Henry yells and says "Takato wa-what's happening to you!" Takato attempts to answer back, but no words come back and Hendry try's to grab them, but just phases through them like they were ghost and they they disappear.

7. Krown King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

In SkyCity, on the largest tower, inside was The Jedi Master, Yoda. Staring through the window, Yoda saw a flare go off into the sky. He didn't sense any danger, so what was it?

8. "There Guilmon, that should do it!" said Takato with a worried face. Guilmon then said " Takato! I want so go back! this place is strange and I am having trouble just sending out fire balls with the lack of air up here so what are we gonna do?" Then Guilmon sits on the grown. He began to think of a plan when he spotted a strange tower off in the distance. "Guilmon! There is a building over there! I think it is Tokyo Tower so if we get there we can contact the others! Although Guilmon did not look convinced when he saw it for himself, but he dismissed it as a simple thought and did not think anything of it again .

~

Rei, seeing no way to get off of the floating cloud without dieing, he went in search of someone who could help him find out where he is. A few hours later he had not seen anyone and was about to give up when he saw a tower off in the distance. He decided to check it out, seeing as he knew nothing about this place he figured someone would be at this tower.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

"Indeed." Marluxia responded. "I am what is known as a nobody. A being without a heart. And i seek to obtain that which i lack. So, help me get that, and i'll help you return home. He offered.

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    Slowly, Tifa nodded. "Fine, I'll help you," she said to the man. Even if she didn't entirely trust him at least he could hopefully help her-or at least led or to someone who could.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Marluxia smirked. "Good, then we're in agreement. He then turned and walked toward the entrance to see who else had entered the castle.

12. "Well drigger we made it to the tower, so lets climb!" Then Rei repeatedly shot drigger into the wall of the tower so he could have something to grip wall scaling the wall. at this time though Takato was almost at the tower and as he saw it's shape come into view he relied it was not Tokyo Tower but he still needed to try to contact the others so he continued eventually seeing a boy in a white outfit shooting something into the wall of the tower. Takato dragged Guilmon with him behind a rock so he could investigate what was happening.

13. Lite The Future

"On it, Scar!...One question: Where and what the hell's a Sky City?" Deadpool asked.

(OOC: Short post is short...)

~~

Sonic chuckled at Reuben's panic over his food. "Chill out, Reuby, I'm sure you can make more." He said. Through the hole in the roof where Sonic crashed in, he could see a flare fly through the air. "Someone in trouble?" He asked himself. "Stitch, Reuben, chill out here for a sec. I'm gonna go check this out." he said. Sonic stretched his legs and bent down into a racing-style starting position. When he got up, he sped through the door and out of the building faster than light, toward the source of the flare.

14. "Guilmon I'm pretty sure this guy is trying to destroy this tower! We have got to stop him now or he might succeed in doing so!" Takato whispered to Guilmon. "now on three i jump on him and you throw a fireball at him. "But Takato! what if he is just trying to climb the tower because he can't find a entrance!" Guilmon said rather loud. Then Rei said "Who is out there!? Show yourself before i find you and maybe i will go essay on you!" Takato whisperers "Guilmon! you just pretty much blew our cover! great maybe he wont find us." Then Rei begins to walk around searching for them then he spotted Guilmon's ear peaking out from a corner and bluffs "Well i cant seem to find them! might as well go back to..." and Guilmon and Takato jump out from behind only to see Rei prepared for them. Guilmon fires his signature Pyrosphere as Rei shot his drigger which canceled out each other. Then Yoda appears behind them and says...

15. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

"Whoahoah! Fast guy." Reuben said, before moving over to their cart. Instantly, and instinctively, Stitch jumped in and gave the cart a punch, before driving out, headed towards the direction of the flare. "Thanks for abandoning me!" Reuben yelled, as Stitch pursued the flare's source, also trying to follow Sonic.

(You control Yoda?)

16. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Sebastian fired up a large hologram with Sky City's current coordinates, "Here you are sir, just take a left past Castle Oblivion located somewhere in a grassy field. If you hit Japan you've gone too far."
    "The devil is this witchcraft butler?" Scar swung his paw through the image a few times. "That would be technology my Lord, if you plan on ruling the world you'll need to become "hip" to this "shiz".

17. Krown King's Apprentice

Ooc: StarSeeker, would you mind not controlling my characters?
    Thank you.

18. @KC13 i was not technically controlling I'm just stating what happened but ok

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Vanille saw a flare going up in the sky and ran to where it was fired. She smiled that there was someone here and she could meet them. She wonder if it was the pilot of that green machine trying calling his other pilots. Vanille just smiled and continued to run to where the flare had shot. Already in her mind, she was imaging the reactions of her companions, Snow would probably think it was a trap by PSICOM, Lighting and Fang would think they were being followed by PSICOM, Sazh would think that it was the shot of a lost soldier on Gran Pulse, and Hope won't know what to think of, probably. Either way, Vanille was glad she would be able to meet someone else.

~

Lockon heard a flare go off, and Haro looked out of the bag. "What's that for? What's that for?" it asked, its LED eyes flashing with every it spoke. "Don't know, Haro. Maybe someone's lost and trying to signal their companions." Lockon said, he took out his commutator and opened it, trying to contact the others in the Ptolemy, but he couldn't get a signal. He sighed and put it away, heading outside to see where the flare came from. Lockon wondered if the others were worried about him. Feldt probably would be, because she was the only one he shared his feelings with, he wasn't sure about Miss Sumeragi, Lasse, Christina, Vasthi, or Litchendahl. Then Lockon began to wonder about other Meisters, Setsuna barely showed any emotion, Tieria was mainly concerned about his injury, and Allelujah was dealing with his split personality. Lockon sighed and just walked.

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

"Shot was succesful." came the voice of her device only moments after her flare had been fired.
    "Multiple approaching lifeforms."
    "I see. Thank you, Luciferion."
    "Glad to help."
    She dismissed the device back into it's pendant-like form, though her Barrier Jacket remained as it was. After all, if anyone was hostile it wouldn't pay to be defenceless.
    "Now all that's left is to wait for them." she stated, clasping her hands behind her back.

~~~

Even after repeated attempt to enter the blue box, Levi found no way to get through the door without attacking it with Vulnificus. Even that she doubted would work, and in any case; the box was blue, so attacking it just wouldn't be right.
    "...this thing sucks." she stated dismissively, turning her back on it and folding her arms, "I didn't really want to look inside anyway."
    She stood there pouting for a long moment, before dropping her arms and sighing.
    "Where's the old guy again? I should ask him about it." she thought aloud, looking back towards the door of the nearby house.
    She approached it and knocked loudly on the wood four times.
    "Hellooooooooo?" she called through it, hoping to catch the attention of the occupants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.