~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lite The Future

OOC: Long and Important post ahead. If you wish, you can skip to the section that begins with Genome's banner and go from there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Temporal Tower: Xros Gattai and the Appearance of a New Enemy!~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ryoma watched with a confident smile as Gurren Lagann and Lazengann switched their combined Laganns around to make Gurren Lagann Xros and Lazengann Xros.
    "Everything that guy does is insane. And yet it still works." Ryoma commented. Turning Getter Robo toward the newly-introduced Insalaum forces, Ryoma contacted all other members of ZEXIS, prepared to give an order despite not being considered a "leader". "Alright, listen up! We gotta protect Gurren Lagann Xros and Lazengann Xros while they finish Thymilph and Viral off! Don't let these new guys get an inch closer!" Ryoma ordered.
    "Oh yeah? Who died and made you team leader? Ah, who th' hell am I kidding, as long as I can kick these punks' asses I don't care who gave the order!" Ken exclaimed from within Mazinkaiser SKL's cockpit, a sadistic smile growing on his face.
    Ryo sighed. "Sometimes I wonder how I deal with a psychopath like you as my co-pilot." He said jokingly.
    "You should count yourself lucky. I've got two to deal with." Hayato responded, also jokingly.
    "Oi! Quit flappin' your gums and let's get this started already!" Jin yelled. "Rossiu, you ready for this?"
    "Y-Yes! I'll do my best!" Rossiu responded, tightening his grip on Blodia's controls.
    "Heh, you guys act like this is gonna be a tough fight." Kidd commented.
    "You've got Team Dai-Gurren on your side. Victory is essentially guaranteed." Iraak added.
    "If that's the case, then let's do this!" Kouji yelled, charging Mazinger straight into the fight.
    Getter Robo, Mazinkaiser SKL, Blodia (with Jin on it's shoulder), Kidd Knuckle and Einzer followed suit, ready to protect the Xros-combined mecha while Genome dealt with the indestructible Thymilph.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Several yellow energy bolts flew into the fight, piercing distracted enemies, as Heero, Haruko, Naota and Canti (the last two in their combined form) re-entered the fight at the Tower.
    "Forward, Heero-kun! Kill them all with explodey goodness!" Haruko called, sitting on Wing Gundam's shoulder and pointing toward the warzone.
    Heero silently complied- or as he likes to call it: "Chose to do so himself"- and charged into the fight, getting in as many long-range shots as possible before having to switch to closer-range tactics.
    Naota-Canti, on the other hand, charged in even further, using their combined strength to pound the enemy into the ground.

[​IMG]
    Finally, Genome was no longer in his Lazengann, but instead was piloting the newly formed Gurren Lagann Xros alongside Kamina, while Simon piloted the also newly-formed Lazengann Xros alongside Noriko. While the structural make-up of the machines were generally the same, there was one major difference; The color scheme of the mecha had changed. Instead of retaining it's traditional red color scheme, all traces of red on Gurren Lagann had turned the same shade of black as Lazengann, save for the Team Dai-Gurren logos on the shoulder guards. The same went for the Simon/Noriko-made Lazengann. Instead of turning black, it was mostly red with yellow and light-blue details, similar to Gurren Lagann.
    "Genome! This guy knows you from his past, right? If we can't break his body, the only way to do this is to break his spirit, and make an enemy into a friend! It's down to you, my second blood brother!" Kamina told Genome after the Xros Combinations finished.
    "Break his spirit and make an enemy a friend...Right!" Genome responded.
    Though he sounded confident, a thick layer of fear and hesitation was just waiting to burst from Genome. There was no questioning it: It was up to Genome- and only Genome- to get the indestructible Thymilph on their side.
    Genome looked to the now on-foot Thymilph, whose hammer was at the ready. Noticing this- the fact that Thymilph was even attempting to fight a combined Gunman with just his hammer- seemed very odd to Genome.
    "Thymilph! Please, don't do this! You don't have to fight us like this!" Genome pleaded.
    Thymilph gripped the handle of his hammer tighter.
    "Yes, I do! These are the orders given to me by the Spiral King! AND I WILL NOT DISOBEY!" Thymilph called out as he jumped into the air. This is where Genome was even more confused. Thymilph- the rather large gorilla who was wearing heavy armor and wielding an even heavier weapon- had just jumped high enough to be at face-level with Genome's Lagann while combined.
    Genome didn't have time to think that over, as Thymilph was coming down fast and preparing a swing, which was blocked by Gurren Lagann Xros's arms.
    The hammer hit and it hit hard. Unnaturally hard. So hard that it pushed the mecha into the ground slightly and left a dent on it's arms.
    "What the hell!? How is he this strong!?" Genome thought before he and Kamina used their combined strength to push Thymilph away. The revived general landed on the ground with a mighty boom before preparing himself for another attack.
    "This isn't right...None of this is. He's too reckless. Too strong. No way is he this strong naturally." Genome thought before speaking to Thymilph again. "Think about what you just said to me before you attacked! You're orders came from the Spiral King, Lordgenome Teppelin. And he and I are the sa-" Genome stopped himself. He remembered the conversations he's had with Kamina, Noriko and anyone else about how different he is from his older self.
    "No. He and I aren't the same. All we share is a name. He is Lordgenome Teppelin, The Spiral King and the murderer of innocent humans who didn't deserve to die! I am Lordgenome Teppelin, the one who took care of not only you, but Guame, Cytomander and Adiane, too! To me, you aren't veterans of war that I give orders to! You're my best friends that I would give anything for!" Genome said to Guame, his eyes tearing up as he spoke.
    Thymilph began to grow hesitant.
    "I-I...Y-You aren't..."
    "I don't want to fight you! I don't want to watch you die again! I wouldn't be able to face that again! So please, Thymilph...Just stop this senseless fighting. That's all that I want. That's all that we want." Genome continued.
    Thymilph's grip on his hammer began to loosen. However, as this happened, he felt an unnatural force come over his body.

-Location Switch: Secluded room within the Temporal Tower-

[​IMG]
    Kabuto was low to the ground, hunched over a grid he had made containing one small light-blue pebble. This grid was meant to represent the battlefield just outside the tower, with the sphere representing Thymilph. The sphere shook slightly, signifying Thymilph's hesitance.
    "My, my, it looks like the Reanimated beast is letting his emotions get the best of him. What a shame, he was doing so well." Kabuto said sarcastically before making a single hand sign. "But we can't have feelings getting in the way of progress now can we?" Kabuto added with a fiendish smile. The sphere then stopped shaking.

-Location Switch: Battlefield outside the Tower

"I...C-can't...I have...to fight!" Thymilph choked out before charging at Gurren Lagann Xros once more, letting out a distressed battle cry.
    "This isn't good...It's almost like he has no control over his movements!" Genome realized, dodging the swings from Thymilph's hammer, despite the hammer being much smaller than Gurren Lagann Xros. Finally, Genome saw an opening and took the opportunity to lock Thymilph in place by stepping on him with Gurren Lagann Xros's large foot. He knew Thymilph would be fine after being stepped on, as he'd survived Kamina and Kallen's combo attack not long before now.
    After being stepped on, only Thymilph's upper body was visible while the rest was crushed beneath Gurren Lagann Xros's foot. Acting quickly, Thymilph raised his hammer to attack, only for a single slender drill to emerge from a hole on Gurren Lagann Xros's leg and take the hammer away by wrapping around it and pulling it from Thymilph's unnaturally strong grasp before tossing it out of his reach.
    "Thymilph, what's the matter with you? Why do keep going with this pointless fight!?"
    "B-Because I-ngh!" Thymilph's words were cut off yet again as he felt something overcome him.

-Location Switch: Inside Temporal Tower

Kabuto sighed, his fiendish grin still stuck on his face, as Thymilph's emotions were once again hindering his performance.
    "I didn't want to do this, but you've left me no choice, Beastman." Kabuto said somewhat sarcastically before performing a single hand sign.
    "Now, let's see if having your emotions ripped out of you enhances your battle prowess." Kabuto said as he returned to watching the small blue pebble on his battlefield diagram.

-Location Switch: Outside Temporal Tower

Thymilph felt every emotion leave him in an instant, causing him to only focus on fighting and killing anyone not on his side. He started this by grabbing on to the edge of Gurren Lagann Xros's foot and pushing. Most would think it was an impossible thing to attempt, but Thymilph was making progress as the mechs' foot slowly began releasing it's hold on him.
    "What the hell!? How's he hitting us this hard!?" Kamina cursed from within Gurren.
    "No idea, but I think I know what I need to do!" Genome replied. He then began to think quickly about how he would go about his plan.
    "So far he's shown signs of hesitation whenever I tried to persuade him into stopping the fight, but something's sent him back into fighting full-strength every time..." Genome thought.
    The distressed looks on Thymilph's face whenever he would be hesitant about attacking flashed through Genome's mind.
    "It's almost like he doesn't want to fight...But something- or someone- is making him. And it looks like bringing out emotions breaks the control a little." Genome concluded. "Kamina! Keep Gurren's foot held down on him as much as you can, I've got a plan!" Genome stated.
    "You got it! Now go for it!" Kamina responded, using all the strength he could muster to keep Thymilph held down.
    Genome's Lagann then removed itself from atop Gurren, breaking the combination. Lagann fell down, landing on top of Thymilph's visible body.
    "Kamina, step off of him!" Genome ordered.
    Kamina quickly complied, lifting Gurren's foot off of Thymilph. Before the General could get up, drills emerged from Lagann's thrusters, impaling Thymilph's legs. A third slender drill emerged from it's forehead, wrapping around Thymilph's arms. Thymilph was unable to move.
    Genome removed the crest that was on Lagann's head as he opened it's hatch, allowing him to look Thymilph in the face.
    The first thing he noticed was the cracks that covered the Beastman's face, as well as his pitch black eyes and red pupils.
    "Thymilph...What...What happened to you?" Genome asked. He was met with unsettling silence as Thymilph stared him in the face blankly.
    The mixture of feelings Genome was having suddenly intensified, causing a tear to start rolling down his face. He gritted his teeth as he reeled back his fist.
    "Answer me, dammit!" He cried out as he threw his fist forward to land a punch...Only to stop mere centimeters from Thymilph's un-moving face. Genome's tears intensified as he continued to stare down one of his four closest friends in the universe.
    A tear drop fell from Genome's face, landing on Thymilph's. This seemed to spark a reaction from Thymilph.
    "M-M-Master..." He managed to choke out.
    Genome's eyes widened in surprise upon hearing Thymilph's voice.
    "Thymilph!?"
    "I didn't want...for us to meet again in this way..." He said, seeming to get a better grasp on his feelings.
    "How did this happen to you? I thought you were..."
    "I was...But I was brought back from my eternal slumber...To fight you." Thymilph responded.
    Genome began to feel sick.
    "You mean you were resurrected!?"
    "Y-Yes...My memory if the situation is a blur...But I know that I have no control over my actions. That's why...I want you to do anything you can to stop me...From hurting you." Thymilph requested. "I want you to end me once again."

Genome's thoughts were all over the place. He could hardly think of anything to say.
    "But...I...Maybe we don't have to go that far! We can undo what's controlling you and you can join us in ZEXIS!" Genome said, trying to find anything to have this end with Thymilph by Genome's side.
    "I'm afraid I can't do that...Neither of us know what is controlling me...And I could be sent after you again. I am sorry, Master..." Thymilph responded.
    "D-Don't call me Master! Call me Genome! I'm not your master, I'm your friend!!" Genome said, almost hysterically, his voice cracking from the emotions he was feeling. "And I don't want to watch my friend leave me again! I won't! I can't!!!" Genome continued.
    He jumped from Lagann and landed atop Thymilph, hugging him tightly around the neck.
    Genome held back his urge to begin sobbing loudly as he held on to Thymilph. He then felt something on his back. The large hand of Thymilph, returning the hug Genome was giving. This made Genome's feeling intensify even more.
    "I'm not...Going to watch you die again..." Genome sobbed.
    "You won't be. You'll be letting me rest once more."
    Genome gritted his teeth as he continued to hold back his feelings, as they were close to bursting out of him. He knew in the back of his mind that the only way to stop Thymilph from being controlled was to send him back to his eternal sleep, even if Genome didn't know how to go about it. But he didn't care. He wanted to fight alongside one of the four friends he'd grown up with. He wanted his family back.
    "I don't give a damn what it takes, I will give you your freedom back!" Genome said, still denying the harsh reality of what needed to be done.
    "Genome!" Called Ryoma's voice.
    Genome looked up toward Getter Robo which was still fighting Insalaum's forces.
    "Ryoma?"
    "I get it. He's one of your closest friends. I know more than you think about losin' a friend...But Thymilph already died." Ryoma began. "Once someone's gone, they don't belong with the rest of us who're still living. The world would be a fucked up place if the dead were coming back as they pleased."
    "You shut your mouth! How could you know anything of what I'm-"
    "He's right, Genome." Thymilph interrupted.
    Genome looked at Thymilph, confused.
    "My time has come and gone. Keeping me here any longer would not be right. I have fallen, I need to stay that way."
    "B-But...!"
    "Please, Genome. Don't make me stay here any longer. I don't wish to burden you or anyone by being someone's pawn. Let me go."
    Genome's heart was pounding and his mind was racing. He didn't know what to do or say. Everything was spinning out of control around him, before finally...
    "...okay." He said quietly, his near-insane expression leaving him and his hair now covering his eyes. "You're right. You don't belong in this world anymore. You deserve your rest." Genome said, depressed. Suddenly, however, his expression then intensified into teary-eyed confidence. "But I won't stop until the bastard that made you like this is dead! And I don't mean the one who brought you back to life. I'm talking about the Spiral King." Genome began. "He's turned you, Adiane, Cytomander and even Guame into leaders of war. That's not what I wanted for any of you, and it makes me sick that he's done this to all of you."
    Thymilph smiled.
    "That makes me...Happy." He said. Just then, bright yellow light began shining through the cracks on Thymilph's body.
    Genome moved back a bit, surprised by the sudden light.
    "What's going on!?" He asked in a scared tone, even though he had a feeling he knew what was happening.
    The drills that were holding Thymilph in place suddenly retracted, desipte Genome not giving the command.
    Thymilph's body then began levitating, causing Genome to fall off of him and land on the ground.
    "Thank you, Genome. You've given me true freedom through your acceptance of my death." Thymilph said, his body becoming surrounded in a warm light.
    "I hope you can find it in your heart...To forgive me. Not just for this battle, but for everything I've done..."
    The sadness continued to overflow from Genome.
    "Of course...Of course I forgive you. I'll always forgive you!"
    Thymilph's smile grew larger.
    "Then...I am at peace. I'm happy I was able to see you one last time in the way that I remember you best. I only wish it didn't have to happen like this."
    "Don't. Don't return to your rest regretting this. Let me bare that burden. You deserve a peaceful sleep." Genome said, trying to hold back more tears.
    "As you wish, Genome...I thank you for letting me go. And I thank you all in ZEXIS for helping him come this far. Don't let him stray away from this path. That is my only request." Thymilph said.
    From within Gurren, Kamina responded to Thymilph.
    "You got it, fuzzball." Kamina said, smiling slightly at the Beastman General.
    The light surrounding Thymilph began to intensify.
    "This is goodbye, Genome."
    "No. It's not goodbye. You're always with me here. Always have been and always will be." Genome said, placing a hand over his heart.
    "I see...That makes me happy. Be strong, Lordgenome. Show Cytomander, Adiane and Guame the error of their ways for me. Do not let them forget who they really are."
    Finally, there was a bright flash of light. When the light faded, Thymilph was gone.
    The area grew silent for a moment. Genome sat on the ground, looking up at where Thymilph was just at. He then lowered his head, putting a fist up to his heart.

Genome stood up and got into Lagann.
    "I won't."
    Lagann then jumped up and re-combined with Gurren, forming Gurren Lagann Xros once more.
    "Hey, you gonna be alright, Genome?" Kamina asked, knowing full well what the answer was from the look on Genome's face through their video communicators in their cockpits.
    "I'll be just fine. I've saved one of my friends-no, my family. I can't let anything bring me down when I've still got three more to save. Now let's finish the rest of these clowns!" Genome said, gripping his controls.
    Meanwhile, Viral showed extreme anger over the second loss of General Thymilph.
    "How!? HOW!? He was invincible! He should not have been beaten!!" Viral said aloud.
    "He wasn't beaten, he was saved! YOU'RE the one who's gonna be beaten!" Genome said as Gurren Lagann Xros ran over to Lazengann Xros's side.
    "Bring it on, Beastman." Genome said, raising Gurren Lagann Xros's fists.

-Location Change: Inside Temporal Tower

Kabuto watched, annoyed, as the light blue pebble crumbled to dust as Thymilph disappeared.
    "Damn...They must have released his soul somehow. But there's no reason to worry. I have countless others. That was merely a test to see how well this Jutsu works on those from other worlds. And it looks to work well for the most part. I just need to be more forceful in my emotional removal." Kabuto said to himself. "For now, however, I believe it's time to move away from here. Things seem to be getting rather heated outside." Kabuto said as he stood up, preparing himself to leave the Tower.

ooc: okay my hands are numb and i can't take any more feels so i'll just leave it at that for now. Many thanks to DarkTraitor for allowing this scene to happen.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~The Battle of Temporal Tower: Samurai Forever!~

Looking at the battle happening right before their eyes, five teenagers with attitude pulled out cellphone like objects. The sixth, a young woman stood in the center, folding hers into something that resembled a paintbrush. They drew a different symbol each.

The young woman in the center drew a red symbol. It was 火, the kanji for fire.

The young woman on her left drew a pink symbol. It was 天, the kanji for sky.

The young man on her right drew a green symbol. It was 森, the kanji for forest.

The young man to the left of the pink one drew a blue 水, it was the kanji for water.

To the right of the green was another young woman who drew a 土, the kanji for earth.

And lastly, the young man to the right of the yellow drew a 光, the kanji for light.

"Go go Samurai!" they yelled, spinning their backwards drawn kanji and making them face the right way with a strike of their Samurizers.
    "Samurai Red!" the Red Ranger called, a tornado of fire spinning around her and causing her to don a red costume with a black ninja-like mask on her face. Her kanji then formed her helmet, or more specifically, the visor part.

"Samurai Pink!" called the Pink Ranger, wind around her summoning her costume.

"Samurai Green!"

"Samurai Blue!"

"Samurai Yellow!"

"Samurai Gold!"

Their costumes summoned, they twirled their swords and struck a pose.​
    "Rangers together! Samurai forever!"
    They were... the Power Rangers Samurai.

SamuraiRedBanner.png
    SamuraiPinkBanner.png SamuraiGreenBanner.png
    SamuraiBlueBanner.png SamuraiYellowBanner.png
    SamuraiGoldBanner.png
    OOC: Laptop about to die and I don't have my charger, so I just wanted to introduce these guys and get that done.

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything was crazy, and of course it would be. This was a warzone now. The chaos was everywhere.
    Kokuren Lagann flung itself into the air and landed on its feet, rolling backwards to avoid a mecha before plunging its fist drills into its side.

The whole time, the majority of fighters were aware of Genome's personal struggle, and it was inspiring in a sense as well as heartbreaking. Mina had no time to send words of encouragement Genome's way though (not that she needed to with Kamina there) as a giant green mecha dropped from the sky and challenged Zexis directly.
    "Now that guy seems like a boss. I don't understand a thing he jus' said, but I can feel it in my blood." Mina observed... even though it was rather obvious from what he just said.
    "...Yeah. He gives that feeling, doesn't he?" Simone acknowledged.
    "Then it's up'ta us to fight him!"
    "What? b-but sis? We-"
    "Zexis and Team Dai-Gurren are lookin' at the two of us like leaders. It's what we gotta do, Simone! Two Leaders should collide head on in an explosion of manly fists, don't ya think?"
    "B-but, I'm a girl..."
    "Ya gonna let that stop'ya from bein' a real man?!"
    "Well... no, but-"
    "Right then! Let's do it, my girl!"

Kokuren Lagann pulled the drills out from the enemy mecha it had just taken down, and let it drop to the floor before skulking over to the very very big green mecha that had arrived.

Mina couldn't help but whistle at the sight of it now she was up close.
    "Dayum! This thing is huge!" She stared up at the colossal enemy that was nearly three times bigger than Kokuren Lagann.
    "Too huge! Sis, we can't win against something so big!"
    "'Course we can, Simone! Because our hearts are infinitely bigger!"

Unannounced, Kokuren Lagann raised its finger into the air up high and then pointed directly at the Emeraldan in direct response to the challenge it had issued.
    "Hey hey hey hey hey! Number Three Cheval whatever ya called yer'self!" Mina's voice exploded from Kokuren Lagann's mouth. "I don't know who the hell you think you are standing so tall like that, but you're 'bout to take on Team Dai-Gurren's second in command, Mina! The woman who takes the blazing heat of the sun in her very hands and endures it with her strength of will! The very woman who rose up from the cracking earth and has defeated a Beastman for every star in the sky!"
    Kokuren Lagann's hand clenched into a fist as two drills emerged either side of it again. "You wanna cut us down? Well'ya gonna have'ta go through me first! And me and my partner's Kokuren Lagann right here, ya hear me? Our drill will just pierce right on through ya! So don't keep me waitin' and show us what'ya got!"

Meanwhile, the battle between Nirvash and TheEnd continued high up in the sky.
    Renton could feel the sweat drip down his brow from the effort of trying to keep Nirvash at the same pace as its black counterpart. A feat that was quickly proving impossible. This enemy was just too quick, too powerful and frankly... too ferocious. Neither he 'nor Eureka had a chance to recover before the next salvo of attacks came, and Eureka was the more experienced pilot, making it all the more surprising that even she was struggling against such an opponent.

"The Spiral King is gonna be happy with me. When you fall, I'll wipe out the rest of your pathetic resistance too. You'll all see how futile it is to resist his might!"

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

The Battle of Temporal Tower

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the battle raged on, the entry of new costumed warriors caught Zero's attention. Their armours greatly resembled his own, but lacked a cape, and featured a single colour on each. At once he know what they were.
    "Sentai...!" he said to himself, eyes going wide for a moment. The introduction of these new warriors meant a slight change to his plans, but from up in the sky, directing the higher plane of the battlefield, it would be harder to gain their trust. Unless...
    "Connect me to them on the screen!" Zero commanded, throwing his arm forward, palm open, as though literally grasping the opportunity in his hand.
    "Heroes of another world; hear my words!" he said with his usual flair for the dramatic, turning his palm and placing it on his helmet's visor. "I am Zero! Commander of ZEXIS, the multi-dimensional force you see before you!"
    This was it. The best chance he had to gain another powerful ally in this fight. He had to believe in himself. No, that wasn't entirely true. He had to believe in the Zero he had created. It was he that they would all come to believe in, after all.
    "Though such a proclamation may sound threatening or destructive, our alliance has only one goal in mind; For each and every one of us to be returned to the Earth we call home! This army we stand against now is the only thing preventing us from returning to our families and friends - The destruction of Temporal Tower will cause the distortion keeping us here to cease entirely! I extend to you a hand of allegiance! Join your strength with ours, and assist us in this final struggle we face, I implore you!"

"Genome, Kamina, Simon, let's take him together!" Noriko called out, as Lazengann Xros's arms raised, ready to fight against Viral's Enkidu together with Gurren Lagann Xros.
    Suddenly, the three were interrupted, as gunshots struck the ground between them; the Mobile Suit that fired them flying overhead, leading a large group of GN-XIII units behind it, flying into the battlefield.

At the same time, the roaring engines of a stealth jet were heard from above, the gigantic plane carrying what appeared to be a colossal humanoid figure on the bottom of it. When it reached directly above the battlefield, the mecha was released from it as the jet continued on its way; the humanoid machine falling through the sky rapidly, flames enveloping its body from the speed, until it crashed down on the ground with a tremendous crashing sound.
    The machine stood when the dust settled, revealing that the unit was none other than an Evangelion - completely grey in colour save for its single crimson eye. Looking over the battlefield quickly, its eyes scanned the area, before it pulled a large, bladed saw-like weapon from its back, readying it for use against the forces of ZEXIS.

"Kei, don't push yourself." the pilot of the mobile suit up above said to the Eva's pilot with a worried tone. "You're free to engage the other Evangelion units, but if things get too dangerous, pull out."
    "Understood." the young pilot of Evangelion Unit 10 returned, nodding. "I won't let you down, Captain Aker."
    "That isn't my concern." Graham said quietly, shutting off the comm and readying himself to battle with the forces of ZEXIS in the sky, consisting of the Gundams of Celestial Being and most of the Black Knights's Akatsuki Flight Types.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Impressive." Cheval spoke, his voice showing no evidence of sarcasm as he looked down at the pilots of the much smaller mecha, Kokuren-Lagann, seriously. "As you wish then! I, Cheval Reptail, accept your challenge, Mina of Dai-Gurren!"
    The boosters in the feet of Emeraldan ignited, propelling the mecha several meters off of the ground, as it pointing the tip of one of the blades towards the combined machine.
    "Make your attack, Warrior of Earth! We will see which side is right through battle!"

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Temporal Tower: Zords Combine!~

SamuraiRedBanner.png
    SamuraiPinkBanner.png SamuraiGreenBanner.png
    SamuraiBlueBanner.png SamuraiYellowBanner.png
    SamuraiGoldBanner.png

"Heroes of another world; hear my words! I am Zero! Commander of ZEXIS, the multi-dimensional force you see before you! Though such a proclamation may sound threatening or destructive, our alliance has only one goal in mind; For each and every one of us to be returned to the Earth we call home! This army we stand against now is the only thing preventing us from returning to our families and friends - The destruction of Temporal Tower will cause the distortion keeping us here to cease entirely! I extend to you a hand of allegiance! Join your strength with ours, and assist us in this final struggle we face, I implore you!"

"Lauren, what do we do?" Mike asked, a hand on Emily's shoulder. He knew her really well, and she'd turn to join Zero if she could just to be able to see her sister again.

"Whatever you decide, Lauren..." Emily started.

"We're right behind you!" Mia stated.

"We're loyal to you." Kevin reassured her.

"And no matter what," Antonio said, "You'll always be my best amiga."

Lauren looked at her team, then at her Lion Origami Zord. They were earth's defenders- the Samurai Rangers. She had a duty. And at the same time... she just wanted to see her little brother again. But saving the world and being heroes came first. "Zero, you have a deal." She knelt down and began drawing the Super Symbol on the space above the Lion Origami. "Lion Origami Zord!"

The rest of the Samurai Rangers nodded and followed suit.

"Bear Origami Zord!"

"Turtle Origami Zord!"

"Ape Orgami Zord!"

"Dragon Origami Zord!"

Antonio pulled out his Samuraizer and texted his Zord.

[text: Octozord]Octo, time 2 fite[/text]

"Mega Mode Power!" They all called, turning their blades into control sticks for the Zords by tossing them in the air. The Rangers then sprouted armor.

"Zords Combine!" Lauren commanded.

The Zords did so. The turtle became the right arm, the ape became the left, the bear the right leg, the dragon the left, and the lion became the body and head. The Samurai Megazord's helmet then appeared in its hands, and the Megazord strapped it on. Then, a sword materialized in a slot in the hips. Lastly, the rangers teleproted into the Megazord's shared cockpit while Antonio teleported into the Octozord's single cockpit.

"Samurai Megazord, we are united!"

"Let's do it, Octo!"

SamuraiMegazord.png
    Octozord.png

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  6. Lite The Future

~Temporal Tower; Just after the Power Rangers Samurai arrived~
    A group of seven watched in annoyance as the Power Rangers Samurai prepared themselves for battle. The group consisted of a blonde haired man dressed in painfully casual clothing, a cool-headed dude wearing police gear around his shoulders, a rather chubby green-haired kid with a fanny pack full of various foods and treats, an eye-pleasing girl with a killer fashion sense, an Asian fellow with a face so intense he could make a board meeting interesting, a large Russian man who looked incredibly nervous and finally a young dark-skinned child whose face was glued to the handheld gaming system he was holding.
    "What the...!? Are they...Copying us!? No, they can't be...They've got the mask wrong." The blonde-haired man asked.
    "Copyin' or not, their costumes are wa-ha-haaaay lame, dude." The cool-headed dude replied.
    "Intéressant! Perhaps we are not ze only ones who fight ze doers of evil." The chubby green haired kid added with an incredibly strong french accent.
    "Blech! I have to agree vith Blue on this one. Those costumes are DEESGAHSTING." The pretty girl groaned, her accent clearly showing her Transylvanian roots.
    "It is not the kosutoom zat makes the fightah. It iz the fightah zat gives the kosutoom its reputation. Howevah...those sixu fightahs could not give their kosutooms a good reputation even if they defeated every last enemy in the yuuneevasu." The Asian fellow said in a beautifully thick accent, arms crossed and eyes shut.
    "B-B-But perhaps it is best to simply leave them alone, no? We do not want to start fight with them...do we?" The Russian man stuttered, shaking nervously.
    "maybeweshouldtrytogetthemtojoinourside..." The small gamer mumbled.
    "Black's right. There's a fight going on here, and only one side is on the side of justice. If those six are on that side, then they're as good as allies! Team! Prepare for battle!" The blonde-haired man ordered.
    "Roger!" The rest of the group replied.
    The blonde haired man began the preparations by preparing himself first.
    "Wonder-Eyes, Red!"

"I'm Will Wedgewood, a special combat agent; CENTINEL's planetary secret service, Blossom City Field Office. Also known as...Wonderrrr Red!"
    The man who was known as Will Wedgewood a mere second ago was now the super-powerful defender of justice, Wonder Red.
    "Blue, you're up!" He said, pointing to the cool-headed dude.
    "You got it, bro! Wonder-Eyes, Blue!"

"Eliot Hooker, Wonderful One from the Los Angeles Field Office and second in command of the Wonderful 100 (pronounced "one double-oh"), also known as...Wonderrrr Blue!"
    "Dude! Feel the sting of my Valiantium Blade!" He gloated, swinging around the blade that came with his ability set.
    "Green! Your turn!"
    "Eet will be my pleasure, monsieur Red! Wonder-Eyes, Green!"

"Jean-Sébastien Renault, Stationed and the CENTINEL's Field Office in Bordeaux, France and novice member of the Wonderful 100. Also known as...Wonderrrr Green!"
    "Sacré vert! Me, a noveece? You may address me as MESSIEURS Wonder Green. Have you no respect for etiquette?"
    "R-Right, sorry about that...Anyway, Pink! You know the drill!"
    "Let us do this!! Vonder-Eyes, Pink!"

"Mariana Kretzulesco, CENTINEL's special combat agent from the Transylvania Field Office. Also known as...Wonderrrr Pink!"
    "Yes! Now it is time to start the vhipping and defeating of the bad guys!"
    "You got it, Pink! But we're not through yet! White, it's your time to shine!"
    "Hai! Wandah-Eyes, Whaito!"

"Momoe Byakkoin, Master of Ninjutsu and Wonderful One from the Shinshu, Japan Field Office! Also known as...Wonderrrr White!"
    "To purotecto my warudo...Zat is why I am a Wandafuru Wan." Wonder-White said solemnly to himself.
    "That's why we all are Wonderful Ones, White. To protect our world! Now, show us your resolve, Yellow!"
    "Wha-bu-eh...Oh, if you say so. W-Wonder-Eyes, Y-Yellow!"

"Ivan Istochnikov, Special Combat Agent of the CENTINEL's Siberian Field Office! Also known as...Wonderrrr Yellow!"
    "Y-Yes, that is the name that is mine, eh...I-I suppose it is time to be moving on to the last transformation, yes?"
    "That it is, Yellow! Black, give 'em the grand finale!"
    "Yeah. Wonder-Eyes, Black!"

"Krishna Ramanujan, Special Combat Agent of the CENTINEL's New Delhi Field Office! Also known as...Wonderrr Black!"
    "reportingforduty..."

"Nicely done, Team! Now, let's get in there and-ooohhh..." Red stopped as he noticed the Power Rangers Samurai had formed their Samurai Megazord during the Wonderful Ones' transformations. "They have a robot too!?" Red asked.
    "Pssh, whatever, dude. We've taken out JERKs bigger than that thing. We don't need any robot."
    "Hmm..." Red examined the area to see if he could figure out which side of this fight was the "good" side. "Those rangers are fighting for the team with the colorful set of robots on their side...Team! We're gonna assist the rangers' mech while I establish comm link with the rangers and it's allied battleships!"
    "Roger!"
    Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, White and Black all formed up next to the Samurai Megazord's feet.
    Fiddling with his communcation device in his right ear, Wonder Red managed to link up to the Dai-Gurren, Ikaruga, Ptolemaios, Samurai Megazord and Octozord.
    "This is Wonder Red of the Wonderful 100 speaking! We've recognized that your opposition is unjust and evil, therefor we're here to help! We are without large machines, but don't worry, our suits can handle way more than a simple mech can dish out. We're as lost as I'm sure all of you are in this world, so we'll help you as much as we can until we find a way back home. Wonder Red out!"
    Turning his attention back to the battle, Wonder Red issued one last command.
    "Listen up! A battle this massive will need a little extra firepower from us, and that's exactly what we're gonna give. Team, Engaging Unlimited Form!"

"Wonderful 100! Engage the enemy now! Make sure to keep our ally Rangers' Megazorp safe!" Red ordered.
    "Roger!"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Is it just me or are the enemies just falling out of the damn sky now?" Ryoma asked half-sarcastically as more opposition came at them in the form of Graham Aker and Kei Ayanami.
    "Nothing we can't handle, Ryoma, just focus on the fight!" Musashi responded.
    "You got it, Musashi!"
    Getter-1 took flight and targeted one of Cheval Reptail's many underlings. Pink energy began building up on it's torso.
    "GETTAAAA BEEEEAAAAAM!" Ryoma called, firing a powerful beam into the enemy, melting it's metal before causing it to explode.
    "Damn, that feels good!"
    On the ground, Mazinger Z and Mazinkaiser SKL stood side by side.
    "Kaido, let's One-Hit-Punch one of 'em!" Kouji suggested.
    "Heh, I like the way you think, kid."
    The two Mazin units stood side-to-side, outstretching one of their mecha's arms so that each arm pushed up against the other mecha's arm.
    "TORNADO ROCKET DOUBLE CRUSHER PUUUUUUUNCH!" Kouji and Ken called out, firing their mecha's fists in tandem, sending it straight through one of the enemies.
    "Okay, not gonna lie, that was awesome." Ken said as the two mecha's rocket fists returned to them.
    "Heheh, Yeah, it was."

Standing on the bridge of the Dai-Gurren was a young boy with a machine of his own.
    "Okay...I...I have to help. I can do it! I have to!" Said the boy in an attempt to raise his own self-confidence.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The images of those he cared for flowed through his mind.
    "Lina...Psy...Holly...Professor Denton...When I get back to Earth, I'll find all of you!" Joey said aloud.
    He looked to his sentient mecha, Heroman.
    "Heroman! Let's go!"
    Heroman responded with a hearty "Mm!" Before picking Joey up and jumping from the Dai-Gurren to the ground.
    Joey jumped off of Heroman's shoulder before pressing a command on his arm-controller.
    "Heroman, Goooo!" Joey called, prompting Heroman to charge into battle, Joey following close behind.
    Upon getting close to Cheval's forces, Heroman stopped, holding out an arm to stop Joey as well.
    "I don't think I need to ask why you stopped..."
    Noticing Heroman and Joey on the ground, Ryoma called out to them, tomahawks locked in the blades of an enemy mecha.
    "Hey, kid! You can't just be runnin' around out here with no cover! You'll get killed!"
    Joey knew Ryoma was right, but before he could speak, a command prompt appeared on Joey's controller.
    Noticing this, Joey looked at Heroman, who looked back at Joey, implying he was suggesting this command.
    Joey nodded.
    "Heromaaaaan..." he began, raising his right arm.
    "Augment!!" He called out, pressing his right palm down on his controller. Heroman let out a powerful cry as he accepted the command, lighting shooting from his body going upwards until what looked lightning hair grew on his head. At the same time, Heroman himself was growing larger and larger, until he reached the same height as Mazinger Z.
    "...Alright, you can ignore what I said before, you're good to go! Just don't get stepped on!"
    "Right! Heroman, Attack!" Joey called, pressing the Attack command that appeared on his controller gauntlet.
    Heroman immediately charged in, his focus locked on one target among the many Insalaum forces. He threw a punch, only for his target to block it and attempt to push Heroman back. However, Heroman quickly attacked again with a sweeping kick to the mecha's legs, knocking it over and freeing Heroman's fist. Finally, he took the opportunity to leap high into the air, almost reaching the air battle above. He focused the majority of the electrical power in his body into his right fist before charging down and the knocked-over enemy mecha, slamming his fist into the machine and discharging the electricity stored in his fist, overloading the systems of the enemy mech and blowing up the machine.
    Heroman walked out from the explosion unscathed, ready to fight further.
    "Alright, way to go, Heroman!"
    "That was pretty impressive. Yo, kid, what's your name?" Ryoma asked.
    "J-Joey Jones, sir!" Joey answered politely.
    "Don't give me any o' that "sir" stuff, Joey. My name's Ryoma, so you call me Ryoma, got it?"
    "Y-Yeah, sorry sir-I mean Ryoma!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Heero and Riddhe took to the skies to assist against Graham Aker while Trowa and Wufei stayed grounded to continue their fight as well as fend of the new Evangelion unit that had dropped in.
    "Heero Yuy: proceeding to engage unidentified Mobile Suits."
    "Uh...Riddhe Marcenas: Helping Heero...do that." Riddhe said, not used to stating all of his actions over comms.
    Heero and Riddhe dealt with the GNXIII's while Celestial Being's Gundam pilots dealt with Graham himself.

Meanwhile, as the fight against the new Eva unit began, Dayakka alerted the team of yet another incoming object.
    "Heads up, we've got something else coming in! And fast!"
    Before anyone could react, a yellow spiked object of some sort flew by the Dai-Gurren and impaled itself into one of the enemy mecha near the Evangelion unit.
    "Kiiiiing Kittaaaaaan Stingaaaaaaaah!!!" Said a voice coming from the object before the impaled mecha was snapped clean in half before exploding.
    "Hey, is that...!?" Yoko began.
    "It sure is!" Dayakka responded.
    "Yo, Team Dai-Gurren! Did ya miss me?"

[​IMG]
    "Kittan of the Black Siblings is here to help!" Said the main piloting a Gunman that looked strangely like a jagged banana from the side.
    "Kittan! Glad to see you're okay." Dayakka said to Kittan, establishing a communications line with him.
    "O' course I am! I ain't gonna die that easy, pal! And it looks like you guys managed to get that behemoth from the Spiral King's goons. Nice." Kittan responded.
    "BROTHER!...there's two of you now." Kiyal said, floating in midair in her magical girl form.
    "Kiyal, I'm not gonna pretend to know what you're talkin' about...Or why you're flying...But right now it looks like you guys could use a hand! But first..."
    King Kittan (Kittan's Gunman) turned to what he assumed to be Gurren Lagann, Gurren Lagann Xros.
    "Kamina, Simon! It's good to see you in Gurren Lagann agai-why is Gurren Lagann black?"
    Just then, Genome's face appeared in King Kittan's cockpit as Genome contacted him.
    "Sorry, not Simon. But Kamina's in here with me if that makes you feel better." Genome said.
    "...And who're you?"
    "...Who is this guy again?" Asked Kamina as his face appeared alongside Genome's.
    Kittan facepalmed before angrily responding to Kamina's question.
    "I JUST SAID IT! I'M KITTAN OF THE BLACK SIBLINGS!!"
    "...Still don't know who you are."
    Kittan sighed.
    "Nevermind. Anyway, you're name, kid?"
    "Genome. Long story short, Simon and I switched places for a bit and he's on my Lazengann's body."
    "Don't know what that means, don't care what it means, I'm just ready to kick some ass for Team Dai-Gurren! Let's do this!!" Kittan called out before charging in with King Kittan.

Back with the Getter Team, Ryoma was too engrossed in murderizing the Insalaum scrubs to notice Kittan's entrance. However, Hayato's more watchful eyes and ears did manage to take notice of something.
    "Ryoma, we're getting another Getter Energy signature." Hayato warned.
    "Is it that guy in the rip-off Getter again? I thought we were done with him."
    "No, this is different. It's not coming from the air, it's coming from underneath the tower."
    "Under the tower, huh? Well, guess that means you're the guy to go look for it. Get to it, Hayato. Make it snappy." Ryoma ordered sarcastically.
    "Open, Get!!" Ryoma called, separating Getter-1 into three jets.
    "Change, Getter 2!!" Hayato called, reforming the jets into the drill-enabled Getter 2.
    Hayato began drilling into the ground, heading toward the energy reading he was picking up.
    "It's getting stronger...A lot stronger." Hayato said.
    "Then we're close. Keep at it."
    The drilling stopped when Getter 2 found a large open room. There was little light in the room aside from what tiny bit of light shined through the hole Hayato had made. However the darkness was quickly broken as a bright green light emerged from the center of the room, lighting it up entirely.
    "Whoa...Is that...?" Musashi began.
    "This must be the source of the energy reading."
    "Heh. Musashi, Hayato. Looks like we've got a new toy to play with."

[​IMG]
    "Even with the new additions of the Power Rangers Samurai, Wonderful Ones and Team Dai-Gurren's own Kittan, the battle they were fighting did not get any easier. Even still, their fighting spirit did not falter, for they knew they were that much closer to finally being able to go home. However, the Getter Team seems to have found something giving off powerful Getter Energy readings underneath the Temporal Tower itself. What could this discovery be? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!"
    "This isn't Dragon Ball Z, you clod."
    "But it could be if we believed hard enough!"
    "No it couldn't."
    "Aww..."
    "Jeez, fine. Next time on Crossover Cove...All o' that crap I said before happens. There, happy?"
    "Yes."
    "I'm not..."

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Mina was excited. Very excited.
    "Don't regret it, old man! Because my side is the only right one which means we'll win no matter what you throw at us!" she exclaimed with every ounce of breath in her lungs as Kokuren Lagann charged forwards as well to meet the much bigger mecha.
    "Sis! What are you d-doing?! Charging head on is just going to get us both killed!"
    "Have some faith in me, Simone. Ya think that I; The Great Kamina, am gonna fall here jus' because our opponent is bigger than us?"
    "I-"
    "No! Because size ain't everythin', but it's how'ya use it! Ya the one that taught me that, girl."
    Kokuren Lagann pointed its fist towards the fast approaching mecha and began to shoot out drills one after the other, lining the enemy mecha with them as some bounced off, some pierced lightly and embedded into the surface of the enemy, and some just plain missed entirely.
    "Look at yer'self, Simone. Look deep down inside yer'self. Ya may be smaller than me and the others of Team Dai-Gurren besides Gimmy and Darry, but... yer' heart is jus' as big as anyone else's if not bigger!"
    "M-my... heart?"
    "That's right! I told'ya before an' I'll tell'ya again! Our hearts are infinitely bigger than that mecha in front of us, Simone!"

Kokuren Lagann closed the distance at last and then dug its heels into the ground to stop in its tracks before jumping up above the enemy as it sailed beneath them. With its fist clenched, two more drills appeared either side of the mecha's wrist, and it plunged down before making contact with the hull of the enemy mecha. The drills pierced through and created an anchor that kept Kokuren Lagann in place even as the big green giant they were on continued charging ahead.
    "When in doubt, ya jus' gotta believe like how I believe in you and myself. Believe Simone. Remember that we face forward against any challenge together. So believe in me. Believe in the me who believes in you."

How did she do it time and time again? Mina's words had pierced right into (the apparantly massive) Simone's heart and warmed her soul with a burning fiery passion.
    "Yeah... You're right," her small hands gripped onto Lagann's controls tightly. "When you say it like that. It's easy. We're a united front, and our drill is stronger than anything this guy can throw at us!"
    "That's it, Simone! That's my girl!"
    From nowhere, Kokuren Lagann's other hand vanished as a single drill emerged to replace it in a green flash of energy.
    "Now let's show this old geezer our drill! The drill of Team Dai-Gurren!"

And then the drill came down...

"We're in trouble, Eureka! This other Nirvash is way too fast!" Renton yelled out as Nirvash swerved to avoid another barrage of missiles and laser blasts.
    "The killing intent is suffocating..." Eureka shivered in response as she too desperately tried to help Renton keep control of Nirvash, them making more desperate and daring moves to try and keep up and to attempt to avoid being blasted out of existence. It was clear though... as things stood, this was a battle they couldn't even hope to win. The other pilot of the Black Nirvash was just way above them in all aspects.

"It's time to end this. This is getting boring." Anemone said with a snarl and a dull voice.
    "I'll erase you in the name of his majesty; The Spiral King! Die! Die die die die die die die!"
    TheEnd closed the distance to its enemy suddenly, showing that it had been toying with the white LFO all along. With a massive swipe of its claw, it knocked the Nirvash clean from its ref-board before swinging around and knocking it downwards.

The two had flown up so high now, so Nirvash had a long way to fall, and no way to regain flight without its ref-board which had quickly vanished from sight.
    Up above, TheEnd launched another barrage of beams and missiles at its falling opponent, but seemed content in its victory to not give chase.

There was no way to dodge. The blasts came at Nirvash at high speed, who had fallen all the closer back down to the battle below. If the blasts didn't kill Eureka and Renton, then the fall definitely would.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  8. Lite The Future

~Temporal Tower: Evolution~​

The fight continued outside the tower, as it had been for a while now, with some of team beginning to notice one of their own still missing.
    "Where's the Getter Team? They should've been back by now." Kouji asked, half-focused on the fight while trying to spot the Getter Team.
    "Maybe whatever they found killed 'em. Even I gotta admit charging straight into the underside of a tower that's fuckin' with space-time can't be safe." Kaido responded, his full focus on tearing apart the enemy.
    Almost immediately, Dayakka spoke up.
    "You can stop worrying now, guys. I'm picking up the Getter Team's energy signatures coming up from the ground."
    As Dayakka said, the Getter Team's un-combined jets emerged from the ground unscathed. However...They weren't going right back into battle like everyone expected them to.
    "H-Hey! You guys, where're you going?" Kouji asked.
    The jets landed on the deck of the Dai-Gurren, no response from the pilots.
    Yoko, who happened to be standing nearby with her rifle, checked the jets after they landed.
    "They're empty! All three of them!" She said in a worried tone.
    "What!?"
    "Then where the hell's the Getter Team!?"
    "Cool it, guys, we're fine. We just got a new toy is all." Said Ryoma's voice over the comms.
    Suddenly, three different jets emerged from the ground at extreme speeds.
    "Ryoma, what are those things?" Kouji asked them.
    "We'll show ya! Hayato, Musashi! Let's give this a shot!"
    "Gladly."
    "Let's do it!"

The three jets maneuvered into a straight formation, the red jet in front, white in the middle and yellow in the back.
    They joined together just like the Getter Team's original jets, slamming into place. At this point, their speed had been so great that they'd flown high above the battle, nearly going as high as Nirvash had gone.
    "Change! Shin Getter One!!" Called Ryoma. The team couldn't see it, but the machine that had formed was completely different than before. It's intimidating form alone was a sign of it's incredible power.
    "Ha ha ha! Just lookin' at this thing gave me chills, but sitting in the cockpit is giving me a whole new kind o' rush!"
    "I have to admit, this is a major improvement over our regular Getter Robo."
    "Ryoma, Hayato, hate to stop you from admiring your new toy, but something's falling, six o' clock high!" Musashi said, prompting Ryoma to turn Shin Getter around, where it saw Nirvash falling quickly toward the ground, a barrage of missiles and beams following it.
    "Hey, ain't that the surfboard mech?"
    "It is. It must be unable to fly without the board."
    "Well ain't that a shame. Guess we'll have to help!"
    Shin Getter flew at high speeds towards the falling Nirvash.
    As they got close, Ryoma called out to Nirvash's pilots.
    "You kids look like you could use a hand!" Ryoma called out as Shin Getter flew above Nirvash, looking as if it was ignoring it.
    Moving quickly, Ryoma positioned Shin Getter right in the path of the missiles and beams.
    "Let's give the wings a shot! BATTLE WIIIING!" Ryoma called as Shin Getter's bat-like wings began spinning around Shin Getter's body at extremely high speeds, creating a dark purple tornado around the machine that deflected the beams and missiles that attacked Nirvash.
    "This thing...This Shin Getter Robo...It's awesome!"
    "Ryoma! Don't forget-"
    "Yeah, yeah, I know." Ryoma responded, maneuvering Shin Getter back down to grab Nirvash, which it successfully did.
    As Shin Getter 1 was almost 4 times Nirvash's size (Nirvash at 15 meters tall and Shin Getter 1 at 55 meters), Nirvash was easily held in one of Shin Getter 1's arms.
    "I hope you didn't think we were gonna let ya fall back there." Ryoma said sarcastically.
    "Nnnngh..." Musashi groaned.
    "Musashi, you alright?" Ryoma asked in response to the sound.
    "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...I think that grab messed with my arm a little bit...But I'll live."
    "If you say so, Musashi. If you need a breather, just say so." Ryoma said, genuinely looking out for Musashi's well-being.
    "Yeah." Musashi replied, still sounding somewhat pained, but confident nonetheless.
    "Heads up, there's an energy source coming from the direction of the barrage we just stopped." Hayato warned.
    "Hm! Let 'em come! I can kick their ass with just one hand! In fact, I don't need any hands! GETTAAAAA BEEEEAAAAAMU!" Ryoma called out, firing a large super-powerful beam from Shin Getter 1's torso at the source of the now-stopped missile and beam barrage: Anemone in TheEnd.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Entering the battle against Graham Aker was Heero Yuy, who (much to Heero's dismay) had Haruko taking up space in Wing Gundam's cockpit.
    "Target acquired. Engaging." Heero said to himself as he opened fire on Graham's Mobile Suit with Wing Gundam's Buster Rifle.
    "Ooooh, his robot looks dangerous, you think you can take him, Heero-kun?" Haruko asked.
    "...He will be eliminated. That's my mission." Heero responded, not taking his eyes off of what was in front of him.
    "Eh...Mission, mission, mission, that's all it ever is with you. Can't you just shoot someone because you wanna?"
    "..."
    Ignoring Haruko's questions, Heero continued to charge in toward Graham's Mobile Suit, firing well-placed shots in an attempt to take him out.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  9. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Impenetrable Emerald

Riveted with drills, Cheval nonetheless stood firm, waiting for the attack to come to him. The ranged attack had barely done anything as his machine hovered there in place, allowing Kokuren-Lagann to get close. Sure enough; the mecha leaped into the air, moving over his Emeraldan, and falling down towards his back, grappling onto one of the much larger machine's wing-like protrusions on its back.
    Unfortunately for Mina and Simone, this was a huge mistake. With a growl, the two wing-like metal structures were ejected into the air, where Emeraldan caught them, revealing that those "wings" were not wings at all, but gigantic war-axes -- the main weapon of the green giant they were facing. Slamming them together around Kokuren-Lagann, pinning it between them, Cheval spun the blades in a full circle before releasing the black machine from between them, tossing it through the sky easily due to the colossal difference in size and strength.
    Cheval re-sheathed the weapons, before ejecting the two triangular-shaped objects from the back of the machine, revealing that these too were simply stored weapons of the mecha -- this time an energy lance made of two parts. Clicking the grips together, the double-bladed lance was reeled back and prepared to be thrown.

"Chief! The battle is getting too tense!" Guy said, as the blades of GaoFar locked forward to block the oncoming strike of a Diem Lee, which was then dispatched with a strong cut to the waist, cleaving the machine in two. "We can't keep this up. We need Final Fusion!"
    "Without GGG's support? It's too dangerous, Guy." came Kotaro Taiga's response. "The chances of a successful fusion in these conditions is close to zero. We have no support"
    "Chief..." Guy said, gripping his fist. "You've said that once before. Did you forget? Whether it's zero or a hundred... a brave heart will overcome any odds! We'll do it manual if we have to! So please, Chief!"
    "If it's about support, we'll give everything we can, hon~." Leeron chimed in over the comm system.
    "That's exactly right." came the voice of Yui Ikari, in agreement with Dai-Gurren's mechanic. "We're prepared to help direct all systems to make this fight possible."
    "We would be worthless as allies if we weren't willing to lend our expertise." agreed Gendo Ikari from beside his wife.
    "This ZEXIS we've formed is a sign that we're all in this together. Ptolemy has locked onto your support machines signatures and is waiting to help."
    "Nono will do anything to help her friends!" came the voice of the excitable pink-haired android, who had just walked into the bridge of the Dai-Gurren, where Chief Taiga stood. "Even if it seems like nothing, I'll help Guy!"
    There was a long pause, before slowly, Taiga nodded.
    "You're right. All of you. I've spent too long away from GGG if I can't put my faith in our allies and our courage." he said, picking up a large golf club beside him, the handle of which extended out to form a USB drive, which he slammed into the systems of the Dai-Gurren, bringing up a special screen on it and Ptolemy. "FINAL FUSION! OPERATION APPROVED!!"
    A green-glass-encased button sprang up from Dai-Gurren's bridge controls, shimmering in the light as Chief Taiga nodded at Nono to do the honours.

"Program... Drive!" Nono called out, slamming her fist through the glass of the button, pressing it down, and starting the activation cycle.

"Alright!" Guy called out with a much more confident look on his face. "FINAL FUUUSIOOON!"
    In an instant, the front of GaoFar had opened up, unleashing a yellow beam that rippled like water as it signaled for the three support units to come.
    First was
    StealthGao III; a stealth-fighter-like machine that decloaked and began to circle overhead as the second unit emerged.
    LinerGao II came next; the blue rocket-ship-like machine that sped up into the skybox above them to join StealthGao III using its six boosters.
    Lastly came
    DrillGao II; a dual-cockpit tunneling machine that ripped its way through the ground below GaoFar's feet and launched into the sky to join the other two.
    The three circled once more, before flying into the yellow beam and "eating" one of the blue circles being deployed by GaoFar, beginning to orbit the transformed PhantomGao as they loaded the data into their systems.
    As soon as they had finished, the front of DrillGao opened up, sliding up and over the legs of PhantomGao, forming a pair of much larger, thicker, and stronger legs, while LinerGao ejected the boosters and opened up into a train-like configuration, allowing it to enter a hole created in PhantomGao thanks to the arms opening outwards to attach to the back, forming a pair of blue shoulders. StealthGao flew downwards and attached to the back of PhantomGao, locking onto GaoFar's arms as support, while the engines of the machine attached onto LinerGao to form arms while other parts of StealthGao locked onto GaoFar's chest, closing the hatch that had released the golden beam, and providing the chest with much stronger armour. As the hands twisted out from the engines, a great helmet was launched into the air, landing on GaoFar's head and locking in place, giving it a much more fearsome appearance, the G-Stone in GaoFar's head coming forward to finalize the transformation as the entire mecha flexed and sparked with fierce electricity.

"GAO! FIGH!! GAR!!!" Guy's voice screamed the name of the combined mecha, as the machine itself began to vent all the excess heat that the combining had caused it.
    A Fighting Mechanoid, reborn to defend humanity. It's name was The King of Braves; GaoFighGar!

"MINA OF ZEXIS! FALL TO A KNIGHT'S BLADE!" Cheval Reptail roared out, as the spear was flung at the falling Kokuren-Lagann, sailing through the air towards the black machine, until it struck -- not it's target, but something else.
    "PROTECT WALL!" came Guy's voice, as the thirty-meter GaoFighGar's left arm opened up with energy projectors that blocked and neutralized the energy of the attack, before actually launching the spear right back at Cheval, almost damaging Emeraldan with its own weapon, if not for a last-moment dodge from the knight.
    "Another warrior of ZEXIS, is it? Come then, both of you!" Cheval growled, placing the spear back in its place and drawing out the dual swords once more.
    "Mina, Simone, are you alright?" Guy asked, looking back for a moment. "He's too big and too powerful for conventional attacks. We're both going to have to give it everything we have and more if we want to stop him here!"

Spotting the shot at the last second, Graham's Masurao dodged the Buster Rifle shot, drawing its dual GN Sabers, and flying towards the Wing Zero Gundam instantly, closing the distance as the other shots came towards it, looking to take away Heero's advantage.
    "Gundam! How I've longed for this moment!" he spoke over the comm even as he closed in. "Ever since that day two years ago I've waited! Hungered for the time when I would regain my honour! And now today is that day! Remember this, Gundam! Remember as you perish that it was I, Graham Aker, that delivered the fatal blow!"

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Temporal Tower: Wonderful 106~
    SamuraiMegazord1.png
    MegaModeRangers.png
    MegaModeGold.png
    "Boy, these little guys seem like they can sure help!" Emily said, noting the Wonderful Ones transforming.
    "You've got that right," Lauren nodded, "Either way, we have to focus!"

The Rangers controlled the Samurai Megazord, causing it to slash at the enemies near them. They were no more difficult than Giant Moogers. Antonio, meanwhile, had the Octozord ram into them continuously, taking them down one by one. It wasn't long though before the Rangers found themselves cornered by various enemies.

"Oh no!" Mia said, "Lauren, what'll we do?"
    Lauren thought for a brief moment. "...Antonio!"
    "I got ya, amiga! Octo, it's time to combine!" Antonio pulled on his sword and pressed a trigger, then pulled it out of the control slot.

"Samurai Artillery! Octospear Megazord!" Lauren and Antonio called.

Octo's main body detached from his tentacles, which formed a shield in the Megazord's left hand. Octo's main body extended and became a spear, attaching itself to the Megazord's right arm. Antonio's control panel appeared in the Megazord's cockpit, with Antonio teleporting in shortly after.

"Fantastico!" He said.

Before they could do anything else, more enemies started attacking them, continuously pushing the rangers back.

"There's too many!" Mia cried out.
    "Lauren, what do we do?" Emily asked.
    "We need back up!" Mike said.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

The trap caught them instantly.
    "Shít! This guy ain't no push over!" Mina yelled out as the blades caught Kokuren Lagann's torso, threatening to crush the united Gunman if not for the two drills that had appeared at the points of impact, just cushioning the blow enough to prevent major damage, but none the less keeping the black mecha trapped between the giant war-axes.

The fact was simple. This guy was good. Mina had been caught completely off guard thinking her sudden assault had given them the advantage when all along they'd played into this guys hands. Cheval's Emeraldan began to spin the weapons before flinging Kokuren Lagann away. The sheer difference in size and power sent Kokuren Lagann flying, but as Mina struggled to regain control, a smirk was all the while on her face.
    "But... that jus' means the tougher the opponent, the more meanin' there is'ta kickin' his ass!"

"MINA OF ZEXIS! FALL TO A KNIGHT'S BLADE!" Cheval Reptail roared out as he threw the double bladed energy lance right on target.

Mina's smirk remained even as the weapon sailed towards them, only to be blocked at the last second by Guy within GaoFighGar.
    "Mina, Simone, are you alright? He's too big and too powerful for conventional attacks. We're both going to have to give it everything we have and more if we want to stop him here!"
    "Tch. Who the hell do you think we are?" Mina asked rhetorically, still with her confident tone in her voice. "It'd take more than a pathetic attack like that'ta crush our united might."
    "Yeah, we're fine, Guy. Sis is with me, so everything is okay!" Simone spoke up from inside Kokuren Lagann's upper cockpit.

Mina looked to Guy on her comm screen before nodding with the same fiery look in her eyes as ever. "Yeah. Sure. We'll do this together."

Of course, she had completely forgotten (somehow) that for the whole time that Kokuren Lagann had been thrown through the air, and it had been descending at great speed since... it couldn't actually fly.
    It landed with a loud crash, skidding along the surface and leaving a crater in the ground before finally stopping.

There was a pause for a moment before Kokuren Lagann stood up from its crater, proceeded to dust off the dirt on it, and then...
    "Now let me get this straight..." Mina continued talking like the incident hadn't even occurred in the first place.
    "Ya went and called me Mina of Zexis... and ya keep spoutin'ya dumb titles, but I'm tellin'ya now: Zexis this or that, Knight whatevers? None of that matters. I don't care. Not one damn bit, ya hear me old man? Kokuren Lagann here is piloted by me! Mina of Team Dai-Gurren, and my sis;"
    "Simone of Team Dai-Gurren!"
    "I don't need some fancy title'ta know what I'm fightin'for. I'm fightin' for the girl right here pilotin' with me. I'm fightin' for the man right next'ta me who jus' saved my ass. I'm fightin' for my comrades onboard the Dai-Gurren, and yeah, I'm fightin' for all our new allies too, sure." Kokuren Lagann started to take step after step forward, until it stood right next to GaoFighGar.

"When yer' chose'ta raise yer'hand against those things I love, that was the moment you lost, buddy. I'll be the figure that takes all the blows from the front that come'ta hurt my Team, and I can do that 'cause I know I got all them guys watchin' my rear for me."

She took in a deep breath as she piloted the Black Gunman to then walk past Guy, and slowly towards the giant green mecha that towered over them.
    This was just how it was meant to be. She would take the front here, and Guy would support her from behind. This was it.

"And that is why... No matter how big'ya are! No matter what you guys throw at us! No matter what bullshít ya guys come up with... IT WILL NEVER BE BIGGER THAN OUR HEARTS! ...AND... IT'LL NEVER BE BIGGER THAN OUR DRILL!"

Kokuren Lagann stopped when between GaoFighGar and Emeraldan, legs spread shoulder width apart, and it raised its hand into the air.

"THIS DRILL!"

Green light erupted from all around them and from Kokuren Lagann itself the very second that Mina had yelled out her resolve.

As many small drills erupted from its body, they vanished, retracting back within the mecha. From its raised hand, one massive drill sprouted from nowhere and appeared above its head, bigger than Kokuren Lagann itself.

"GIGA..."

The drill lowered, pointing directly at the enemy in front of them as it began to spin rapidly.

"...DRILL!..."

The green energy erupting from the Giga Drill's base seemed to increase as it coated Kokuren Lagann with it, and then...

"BREAK-EEEEEERR!!"

Kokuren Lagann took off flying at high speed, spinning also as the green energy completely surrounded it and seemed to aid in propelling the mecha forwards like that of a super charged rocket towards its target; Cheval's Emeraldan.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  12. Lite The Future

~Temporal Tower~
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hearing Graham's speech as he closed in, Haruko looked at Heero, confused.
    "You know this guy?" She asked.
    "...No."
    "Sounds like he's got a bit of a grudge against you."
    "No, not against me. Against Gundam. Most likely one that doesn't belong to me." Heero replied, speaking more than three words for once.
    "Huh. Okay. I don't get it but I don't care, I just wanna see you blow this guy up!"
    Haruko was expecting silence from Heero toward her statement, but surprisingly, he spoke up.
    "Understood." He said as if he were accepting a mission from a commanding officer.
    Just then, Wing Gundam changed shape, morphing from it's humanoid form to a bird-like form in seconds, quickly flying out of Graham's line of sight.
    "Woo! Nice dodge, Heero-kun!"
    "It's not over yet."
    As Heero said that, he turned the transformed Wing Gundam around, aiming it's Buster Rifle at Graham's Masurao before taking yet another series of shots at the black mobile suit.
    "C'moooon, C'MOOOOON, GET THAT HEADSHOT!"

[​IMG]
    BGM

Seeing that the Power Rangers Samurai were in trouble, Wonder Red ordered his team into battle to defend them.
    "Team! We promised to protect the Samurai Megazord and that's what we're gonna do! Move in and get the enemy off of our allies!"
    "Roger!"
    "Black, start us off with a time bomb!"
    "Got it." Wonder Black pressed a button on the handheld gaming system he refused to let go of, before calling out the name of his technique:
    "Unite Bomb!"
    Just then, a dark purple aura surrounded Wonders Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow and White. They were then all forcibly stuck together via their auras, creating a large dark purple bomb that was flung at the enemies in front of the Samurai Megazord.
    The explosion, however, did not cause any kind of damage. The time bomb Wonder Black threw was just that: A bomb that slowed down time in the area of it's blast radius.
    As the bomb exploded, the other Wonderful Ones, unaffected by it's slowing power, were freed from their joined state and continued the fight.
    Wonder White was the next Wonderful One to show off his power, holding his claw weapons upward.
    "Uniiiite Claw!" He called as a white aura surrounded the other Wonderful Ones as they again formed a giant version of the attacking Wonderful One's weapon; this time a large white set of claws.
    Wonder White charged in, impaling one of the slowed mecha with one set of claws before swinging it around toward another mecha.
    "終わりだ!" White called out as the machines collided, resulting in a stylish explosion in front of White. "最終的に、すべてが白にフェード。" White said before he disengaged the Unite Claw, freeing his teammates.
    Next, Yellow reluctantly stepped up to fight next.
    "U-Uniiiite Hammer!" He called as a yellow aura surrounded his teammates before they formed a large yellow hammer around the small one that Yellow held.
    "вы собираетесь вниз!" He managed to say in Russian before swinging his hammer into one slowed mecha after another, sending them flying far away from the Samurai Megazord. He finished his assault by taking out one last mecha with a powerful downward swing, flattening the machine like a metal pancake.
    "Вы не правы, чтобы смотреть вниз на цвет желтый, другу." Yellow said before he released his teammates from the Unite Morph.
    Wonder Pink then stepped up next, Using her pink-colored Unite Morph known as...
    "Uniiiite Whip!" She called as her teammates were covered in a pink aura, forming together to make a large spiked whip.
    "E timpul pentru unele pedepse!" Pink said before binding one of the enemy mecha by the leg, swinging it back and forth, slamming it into the ground repeatedly. She then flung the beat-up machine into another mecha, destroying them both in a fiery explosion.
    "Rozul este culoarea de deces în unele culturi, să știi." Pink said before whipping her teammates out of the Unite Morph.
    Next was Wonder Green, who held his gun up high.
    "Uniiiite Gun!" He called, a green aura forming around his teammates before they themselves formed a large green blaster gun.
    "Je suis une meilleure chance que vous pouvez penser, monsieur." Green said before opening fire on several of the slowed mecha, shooting holes in them with each shot. After a few moments, they all exploded like normal.
    "Eh bien? Êtes-vous vert de jalousie encore?" Green asked sarcastically as the Unite Morph disengaged.
    Second to last on the list was Wonder Blue. He held his Valiantium Blade upward before calling out:
    "Uniiiite Sword!"
    A blue aura surrounded Blue's teammates before they formed into a large sword.
    "Time to feel the sting of my Valiantium Blade!" Blue said before he effortlessly began cutting through the limbs of several mecha around him, rendering them useless. He finished it off by taking all of the limb-less mecha out with one powerful swing, cutting each one in half.
    "Hahaha! I've been waiting for a chance to make some evil scum feel the sting of my Valiantium Blade. 'Course they didn't feel it for long. 'Cuz they're dead. From the blade." Blue said cockily, disengaging the Unite Morph.
    Finally, the leader of the Wonderful Ones stepped up, smashing his fists together as he prepared to fight.
    "Uniiiite Hand!"
    A red aura surrounded his teammates, who then merged together into a large red fist.
    "So long as the Wonderful Ones still breathe, all evildoers across any world will be stopped dead in their tracks!" Red called out as as delivered a powerful punch to the last of the slowed enemy mecha, sending it flying back.
    "Mission Accomplished!" Red exclaimed just ask Wonder Black's time bomb aura dissipated. "It took all seven of us, and we were only able to take out a small portion of the entire force. If only we had a full 100-man team..."
    "Dude, cool it, Red. In case ya haven't noticed, there's more than just us fightin' these guys."
    "Blue is right. I say we are in, how you say, a good spot."
    "If another one of those rust buckets comes our way, ve'll slam them into the ground just like the last ones."
    "B-But we must know our limits, too...You do know what happens if our suits overheat in Unlimited Form, yes?"
    "Just one of our suits overheating would cause an explosion large enough to wipe this battlefield clean several times over...If all seven of us were to overheat..."
    "Game over."
    "That's not gonna happen. Team! This fight's not over yet! Cool down your suits and prepare to keep fighting! Power Rangers Samurai, we've still got your back!"

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dividing Driver

At the climax of Mina's speech, Guy could feel it. He could feel the sheer force of the courage that Mina held in that moment, before all of it took the great shape of a giant drill - just as Kamina had done before. It was incredible. The power emanating from the girl felt as strong to him as - or perhaps even stronger - that of Hell and Heaven, GaoFighGar's own finishing move.
    "GIGA..."
    The drill lowered, pointing directly at the enemy in front of them as it began to spin rapidly.
    "...DRILL!..."
    The green energy erupting from the Giga Drill's base seemed to increase as it coated Kokuren Lagann with it, and then...
    "BREAK-EEEEEERR!!"
    The knight of Insalaum, Cheval Reptail, was shocked, but despite the great threat now rushing towards him, he drew both colossal axes and slammed them in front of himself, bracing against the impact of the move, putting enough force into the weapons that they were, incredibly, able to block the attack for a moment, though one could clearly see the atrocious damage the drill was doing to said weapons even as the 58m tall machine was forced backwards, its feet digging into the ground in a futile attempt to push it back.
    "I am an Arksaber of the Kingdom of Insalaum...!" he growled, clearly strained. "I will not... This can not...!"
    With no other option remaining, the Emeraldan released the weapons and ejected even the katana-like blade attached to the left side of its hip, before forcing itself to one side with the recoil's assistance. As the Giga Drill massacred the now-dropped weapons, it slammed into the left arm of Emeraldan, tearing it too into shreds, leaving the machine standing there with only a single arm, sparking and catastrophically damaged.
    For a moment, the Emeraldan seemed as though it might draw its second blade and try to keep fighting regardless, but instead, the mecha calmly turned and walked over to where its spear stood, jammed into the ground from when GaoFighGar had reflected it, and picked it up without a word.
    "Incredible..." he muttered, frustration obvious in his voice, but also mixed with a hint of admiration. "...That's enough fight for now. There's too much at stake to risk any more lives."
    A moment of quiet was followed by the message being sent to all of the Insalaum forces in the area, who all accepted the retreat order without question. Their boosters activated, letting them launch themselves up to their ships once again, as Cheval's Emeraldan turned to face Kokuren-Lagann.
    "Mina of ZEXIS-- no, just Mina. I'll remember this battle. Until the next time we meet." the knight said, before joining his soldiers in retreat a moment later.

Graham Aker, aka Mister Bushido, frantically dodged the incoming shots from Heero's Buster Rifle, steadily closing the distance. While both were in Mobile Suit mode the GN-powered machine was far faster, and it soon closed the distance between them, readying its GN Sabers to cut through the enemy Gundam.
    Suddenly there was a pink GN beam saber in its path. As the Masurao turned to face the newcomer, it was met with the seemingly glaring expression of the 00 Gundam.

"This Mobile Suit... it registers as a Flag?" Setsuna said quietly as his blade locked with the other's. "But it's more advanced?"
    "I thought I would meet you if I came here to join this conflict!"
    "Go away! We don't have time for you!" Setsuna growled, recognizing the voice of the pilot and throwing Masurao back with its blades, readying itself.
    "You treat me so cruelly. I will nail your gaze down onto me!"
    The unit flew back, beginning to vent particles vigorously as the entire Mobile Suit started glowing with a vivid orange.
    "Behold, Masurao's secret skill, created by my sworn friend!"
    "That's--!" Setsuna said, shocked at what he was seeing. This meant that... "Trans-Am?"
    In an instant the Masurao was on him; attacking the 00 with incredible speed granted by the super-state Trans-Am induced. It was as much as Setsuna could do to block the move and those that followed it, until a shot from the Buster Rifle almost hit the modified Flag.

"You're wide open!" Graham cried, as he changed targets again, launching at the Wing Zero Gundam and stabbing down at it, the blades met with Heero's shield, but still forcing their way through. "I apologize... for your deaths!!"
    Suddenly the 00 began to glow too, as Setsuna activated his own Trans-Am in order to save the other pilot, but without the 0 Raiser attached his machine wouldn't be at full power.
    They clashed, both units emitting particles at a ridiculous rate, with the Masurao seemingly managing to push back the 00 as they were locked together.
    "I purely wish for combat!"
    "A life just for fighting-!"
    "A fight with Gundam!"
    "-I'm the same!"
    "And I will surpass you, Gundam! That's the reason-!"
    "-But now-!"
    "-for my existence!"
    "-there's a part of me that's not like that!"
    "Heero, Setsuna!"
    The fight was interupted as suddenly as it began, as shots began to be fired at Graham's Masurao from all sides. Now that Insalaum's forces had retreated, there was nothing stopping them all from ganging up on the strongest enemies in the area. The Brasta and Brasta-Es, piloted by Crowe and Esther, were firing sniper rounds straight at its shields, while Tieria, Lyle, Allelujah, Marie, and Feldt all approached in their respective Gundams too.
    "They're breaking us up? And I'm low on particles..." Graham said to himself as he dodged the shots that came close to him, accepting that his revenge would likely have to wait. "We'll meet again, young lad! Do not forget this!"
    The forces at the Temporal Tower were all messaged with the same thing at that moment. A retreat order. As grand as their forces were, ZEXIS was simply stronger. It was an order they had no choice but to obey at that moment, and so, obey they did, putting all of their efforts into leaving.

14. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~Temporal Tower; Victory!~

The battle's intensity suddenly screeched to a halt after the fantastically over-the-top move, the Giga Drill Breaker, from Kokuren Lagann.
    Even though it didn't result in a kill, much of ZEXIS was in awe at the spectacle of the attack that had literally and figuratively disarmed Cheval's Emeraldan. Even the members that had seen the move back when the Dai-Gurren was originally taken couldn't help but at least smile at the attack.
    "Whoa! That drill was huge! Man, I wish Mazinger had a move like that." Kouji began, slightly jealous of the incredible move.
    "Pfft. Yeah, like what? A giant fist attack or somethin'? Keep dreamin', kid." Kaido responded.
    Kidd and Iraak were hardly surprised at the spectacle of the attack.
    "Heh, yep, that proves it. This chick really is Kamina." Kidd said, sitting back cross-armed inside his Gunman.
    "That may be the case, but I still think that our Kamina has a special timeless air about him. It's as if he's never going to stop being the man and leader that he is, no matter what."
    "Agreed. But you gotta admit that she ain't half bad either."
    "Undoubtedly."
    Joey, having fought hard alongside ZEXIS for the latter-half of the battle, was relieved to see that not only had both him and Heroman come out of the fight with little more than a few bruises, but they had no casualties on their side.
    It was then that Heroman shrunk down, exiting his "Augment" mode.
    "We...We actually did it. Maybe it was a good thing that I was brought here. I have a team that I can fight alongside."

In the air, the Gundam pilots were also relieved to see their battle had also come to a close.
    "Mission complete. All enemies have fled the battlefield." Heero stated.
    "Woohoo! Yeah, we kicked their ass-butts!" Haruko added, fist-pumping inside the Wing Gundam's cockpit.
    "Well, I think it's safe to say that this was a successful operation." Lyle Dylandy said, happy with the outcome.
    "Yes...Perhaps this new force will work after all." Tieria replied, initially unsure of whether or not it was a good idea to trust the pilots from other worlds.
    Riddhe, while still satisfied with the outcome of the fight, was very interested in the Celestial Being Gundams, mostly the 00 Gundam.
    "That Gundam from Celestial Being...It turned red and it's speed tripled...Just like Char Aznable's Mobile Suits." Riddhe began thinking. "Celestial Being has only helped ZEXIS so far. Maybe it's just a coincidence...but I won't put my guard down."

On the ground, Sonic, Shadow and their younger selves watched as the enemy fled.
    "Man, that never gets old." Sonic said, smiling at the aftermath of Mina's powerful attack.
    "Are you saying you've seen that technique before?" Shadow asked.
    Sonic was confused at first, but quickly realized why Shadow was asking such a question.
    "Oh yeah, you weren't around then. Well, just a little bit before we picked you and the rest of your little group up, Team Dai-Gurren had just taken that big red behemoth back there from one o' the Spiral King's cronies. The male Kamina did that very move to finish the furball off."
    "I see. Interesting. The technology in their machines must be very advanced to have functions like that."
    "Pfft. Technology, schmechnology."
    "...what?"
    "Shadow, somethin' like that just doesn't happen because someone programmed it to do that."
    "I don't think I follow."
    "Mina's move, the one that just won us this fight, was 100% raw fighting spirit. She wanted to beat what's-his-face in one go, so she did!"
    "That's preposterous."
    "Shad, I don't think you know who you're dealing with right now. We're ZEXIS now, yeah, but before that we were Team Dai-Gurren! We live by one rule: "Kick logic out and do the impossible"! That one rule tells us that we can do anything as long as we've got the will to get it done."
    Shadow smiled slightly.
    "Hmph. You really are a bunch of psychopaths."
    Sonic laughed in response.

Genome, Kamina, Simon and Noriko were still face-to-face with Viral, however.
    Viral's Enkidu was severely damaged from the fight. It was a miracle that it was still standing at all.
    "Just give it up, Viral. You've lost, and it looks like your friends have already accepted that fact." Genome said cockily as Gurren Lagann Xros pointed to the fleeing army behind him.
    "What!?" Viral choked as Enkidu turned around. The sight of the Insalaum forces fleeing made Viral's blood boil, but he also knew that without any sort of backup or additional pressure to put on ZEXIS, any additional fighting would be in vain.
    "Damn you all, Insalaum..." Viral growled before turning back to the Xros Gunmen. "You may have won this battle, humans, but your downfall is coming! The Spiral King will crush you all like the worthless insects that you are! Count on it!" Viral said before he also fled the fight.
    "Jeez...Typical bad guy spiel. But it looks like it's all over. Thanks for the help, Kamina. I don't think I would have been able to talk to Thymilph if you and Simon hadn't come along in Gurren Lagann." Genome said, his face appearing on Simon and Kamina's cockpit HUD. Genome then appeared in Noriko's cockpit.
    "And thank you, Noriko, for piloting Zen for me. It really does help." Genome said, his face turning an ever so slight shade of red.

Finally, descending from it's much higher fight with TheEnd was Shin Getter Robo, still holding on to Nirvash. Quickly reaching the ground, Nirvash was put down safely before Shin Getter turned to the now-emptying battlefield.
    "You can thank us later, squirts." Ryoma said to Renton and Eureka in a friendly yet somewhat conceited tone.
    "I'm surprised they didn't put up more of a fight. They looked like completely capable fighters." Hayato muttered, referring to the Insalaum forces.
    "Do you actually feel sorry for them, Hayato?" Musashi asked with a hint of sarcasm.
    "Hm. Maybe I did for a second or two. Silly me."
    "Damn right, silly you. Anyway, looks like the fight's done for now. Musashi, how 'bout you head inside the Dai-Gurren and take a breather. Yer arm's still botherin' you, right?" Ryoma asked.
    "Nngh...I don't think I need to...But what the hell. I'll take a break."
    "Alright then. Open Get!" Ryoma called, separating Shin Getter into three jets. Musashi landed his yellow jet on the Dai-Gurren's bridge, allowing him to exit the vehicle and get the rest he needed.
    "Yo, Dayakka, Musashi's headin' inside to take a breather. Make sure he's got a place." Ryoma said via comms.
    "You got it, Ryoma." Dayakka replied.
    This left only Ryoma and Hayato in their Getter Machines. Ryoma, pressing some buttons in his cockpit, was able to put Musashi's Getter Machine on auto-pilot, where it flew on it's own up to Ryoma and Hayato's vicinity.
    "I've noticed how much you care about Musashi's well being. Is something going on?" Hayato asked.
    "The hell kind o' question is that? Why wouldn't I care? I've known him since school. YOU'VE known him since school. But I wouldn't expect you to care about something like that." Ryoma snapped back.
    "...Whether you believe it or not, I do care. But you seem to be caring a lot more than you usually do. Ever since he mentioned his arm being hurt, you've called his name every time a grunt came out of his mouth. Something's the matter, Ryoma, and now is not the time to be hiding things."
    Ryoma groaned. He knew Hayato was right...But Hayato was the last person Ryoma wanted to be spilling his guts to.
    "Son of a...Fine. It sounds insane, but ever since we got in Shin Getter, I've had a bad feeling. I don't know where it's comin' from, but I feel like something bad's gonna happen."
    "And Musashi hurting his arm scared you because of that feeling, correct?"
    "It didn't scare me!...But, yeah...That's right."
    "It's an understandable reaction, Ryoma. I'm probably not the person you want to hear this from, but you don't need to hide something like that."
    "Tch...Just shut up about it already. I told you what you wanted to know, end of story. Let's just get back into the Dai-Gurren."
    "Fine with me."

And with the battlefield cleared, the forces of ZEXIS returned to their battleships to get their machines repaired and their bodies rested. It seemed like a miracle that they were able to fight off such a massive force of enemies with not a single friendly casualty. In fact, the team's size grew once the fight had ended, with the inclusion of Kittan, the Power Rangers Samurai and the Wonderful Ones.
    With their Megazord de-combined and put away for safe keeping in one of the battleships, the Power Rangers Samurai were blissfully unaware that they were getting annoyed looks from Wonder Blue of the Wonderful Ones.
    "Rrrrgh..."
    "Is something wrong, Blue?" Wonder Red asked, having just approached Wonder Blue after getting acquainted with some of ZEXIS's other members.
    "It's those Samurai dudes...I dunno what it is, but somethin' about 'em just rubs me the wrong way."
    "Well, you would know what the wrong kind of rubbing is, being a cop and all." Red replied, attempting to make a joke.
    Blue's awkward stare then shifted from the Power Rangers to his partner Wonder Red.
    "Y-Yeah, I don't know why I thought that was funny..." Red said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
    "The fact that you're a kindergarten teacher made that really creepy, ya know that?" Blue responded, his inner-cop coming out for a moment.
    "Yeah...Yeah, I know. I'm just gonna...go now." Red mumbled as he slowly shifted out of frame, leaving Blue alone.
    Looking back at the rangers, Wonder Blue decided that he would approach them and try to strike up a conversation to see what they were like. Get in their heads. Learn them.
    "So. You guys're samurai, huh? That mean you're from, like...Korea or somethin'?" Blue asked, completely ignorant of his own ignorance.

15. Pinekaboo Chaser

The Temporal Tower

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The battle was over.
    By some miracle they had won. They had beaten such a huge force together, as ZEXIS. It was almost a shame that their goal was to return home; the sheer capacity of the combined organization meant that if they continued to work together almost nothing could stand in their way.
    Alas, if all went to plan that would not be the case. Ending this Disgaean journey was the goal, and with the Temporal Tower now secured, they might just have a chance.

Noriko grinned at Genome's embarrassed gratitude sincerely.
    "I never thought I'd be sitting in a cockpit waiting to get home again after the last time, but... this has been something." she admitted. "Piloting didn't used to be something that I enjoyed, it was just... something that I did because it was the right thing to do. Now I feel like... this is somewhere I belong. I think I owe that to you and the rest of Team Dai-Gurren, Genome."

Suddenly a second face appeared in Genome and Noriko's cockpit, his blue hair standing out against the black interior.
    "There ain't a Team in the universe that can compare to Dai-Gurren after this! Noriko, you've got the rocking body of a woman, but inside you've got the indomitable heart of a real man!"

Noriko laughed and looked firm with a smile in response.
    "When I arrived here I thought I was just going to help people that needed it. It's only been two days and already I feel like this is my home. Kamina... I've decided. When we use the Temporal Tower to all go home... I want to stay with Dai-Gurren. My world is in the distant past now, and while I'd love to see it again, I feel as though making a new home with you all is more important to me now."

"You better believe we'd accept. Besides, somebody's gotta take care of that head of Genome's before he goes bald like the Spiral King, right?"
    "Don't forget about Nono!" Nono chimed in, her face also appearing from the Dai-Gurren. "Nono will go anywhere that Nonoriri decides to go! Dai-Gurren is Nono's home too!"
    "We wouldn't dream of trying to go without ya, Nono!"

Setsuna brought the Gundam 00 beside the Wing Gundam Zero and opened the cockpit, stepping out while holding on and looking over at Heero Yuy. His eyes locked onto the cockpit of the other Gundam intensely, but he said nothing at all.
    "What's... going on with Setsuna?" Feldt asked, looking over from the cockpit of her customized Dynames.
    "Nothing to worry about." Lockon responded, reassuring her and the others. "...those two have been bonded through this. They fought the same rival together as Gundam."
    "Neil..."
    "Listen, Feldt... You said earlier... you saw me die back home, right?" Lockon said seriously. When Feldt nodded, he continued. "If I know myself... it wasn't just a mistake. A sniper like me only takes the shot in two situations; either it's a perfect shot guaranteed to take out the target... or there's no other choice. When it comes down to it, I feel even after fighting alongside you guys again that I'd do the exact same thing."
    "Neil...!"
    "I'm already dead in your time, Feldt. As long as I'm here... you're just gonna hang onto the past the same way I do. That kinda thing doesn't have a place in the world we wanted to build. Chris, Lichty... they wouldn't want you to get caught up on their memories either, right? ...I don't think I'm heading back to Earth with you guys. Not to the time you're from anyway. You've got my Dynames. You've got my brother. And you've got Setsuna too. He's looking pretty good these days, huh? Way more than just that troubled kid he used to be..."
    The two Dynames units landed beside each other, both cockpits opening as Feldt leaped out and rushed over to the other, where Neil was stepping down, removing his helmet. The two collided into a tight embrace, before Feldt's helmet joined Neil's on the ground, and their lips touched.
    "We haven't got long... so let's make sure we're prepared for goodbyes this time."

The long cape of Zero spread out behind the leader of ZEXIS as his arm raised, Lelouch's eyes locked onto the top of Temporal Tower as the Ikaruga came to hover in place.
    "Sir..."
    "The mission... was a success. We, ZEXIS, overcame this challenge together with our allies and friends. Dai-Gurren, Black Knights, Celestial Being, Power Rangers, GGG, Aquarion, Getter Team, Jersey Club, and so many more... I thank you for making this possible." Zero spoke to everyone over the comms.
    "A strategist without an army is nothing more than a man of ideals. But an army without a strategist still has hope. I, Zero, can only say... that working alongside you all has been a true honor. I'm grateful."
    "Sir..."
    "My, my... that's quite the humble speech, Zero." C.C. chimed in with her standard smirk. "Don't tell me that you've seen the light now of all things."
    "Nothing I said was untrue. Those machines were all far too large and powerful for Knightmare Frames alone to fight. We needed them today."
    "Zero, look at this!"

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When all hope seemed lost, both Renton and Eureka were saved.
    From nowhere, the Getter Team had emerged like heroes with a new mecha and clutched them out of the air as well as saving them from the incoming lazer and missile barrage.

"Hahaha! I was worried things were about to get boring!" Anemone squealed in what seemed almost like glee.
    TheEnd wheeled around in the sky and started descending rapidly at her new opponent, however... she found herself stopping in her tracks to just hover there in the air as the enemy sent an attack of its own her way. A single powerful beam headed right towards TheEnd.

"Is that all you've got...?" Anemone asked rhetorically, seemingly bored again before the crazy look returned to her eyes even more fierce than before. "VASCUD CRISIS!"
    TheEnd began to charge up, orbs of energy forming at it's chest before unleashing a single powerful beam as well to collide with and cancel out the incoming attack.

Vascud Crisis met the Getter Beam and the result was a massive explosion that made the very air seem to shake.
    "It's my turn now! Get ready to DIE-"
    It was however that very moment there was an explosion from below and then a message to retreat was issued to all Temporal Forces. "Tch... Way to ruin the fun," the girl complained as the others began their retreat all around her.
    "You!" she addressed to the pair piloting the Nirvash and the ones that had intervened to save them. "Next time... there won't be any interruptions. You'll be my toys to destroy. So don't get killed before I have my way with you."

And thus, TheEnd turned and also retreated somewhat unwillingly at high speed until it was far out of sight of the enemy team known as Zexis.

Renton sighed in relief once the battle seemed to be over. "Phew... that was something else... Thanks guys, you really saved us."
    "Nirvash wants to thank you too." Eureka monotonously chimed in as Renton addressed Ryoma, Hayato and Musashi via the installed comm screen.
    That enemy... just who is she? Eureka couldn't help but wonder.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mina huffed as sweat dripped down her forehead and off her chin, but the smirk on her face was massive.
    "Mina of ZEXIS-- no, just Mina. I'll remember this battle. Until the next time we meet." Cheval addressed her directly, his mecha turning to face hers.
    Mina had been surprised that he had survived her attack, but it truly showed just how skilled the geezer piloting that colossal green mecha was.
    "...Yeah. I won't forget either, Old Man. Ya got some skills, so I'll be watchin' out'fer ya in the next battle too. Ya can count on it."
    And with that, the enemy turned around and headed the other way, Kokuren Lagann also doing the same.
    "Th-that was amazing, sis! You did it!" Simone exclaimed as her face appeared on Mina's comm screen.
    "Haha. That were nothin', Simone. You can do it too, but yer' drill is gonna be even bigger than mine next time!"

There was a calm now. The battle was seemingly over for the moment, so everyone of Zexis was able to relax and celebrate their current victory, although Mina seemed to ignore Zero's little speech to everyone in favour of contacting Kamina instead.
    "Hey, Kamina. I can do it too." she grinned at him as her face popped up on his screen, and his on her's.
    The two were both somewhere on the battlefield in different locations to each other having been split during the ensuing confusion of warfare. "Did'ja see it? Next time, let's both go after the Spiral King with that move. The bald freak won't stand a chance," she laughed heartily.

17. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~Battlefield~
    "I never thought I'd be sitting in a cockpit waiting to get home again after the last time, but... this has been something." she admitted. "Piloting didn't used to be something that I enjoyed, it was just... something that I did because it was the right thing to do. Now I feel like... this is somewhere I belong. I think I owe that to you and the rest of Team Dai-Gurren, Genome."
    "Heheh...Thanks, Noriko. I'm glad you feel that way." Genome said, his red-face intensifying slightly.
    "There ain't a Team in the universe that can compare to Dai-Gurren after this! Noriko, you've got the rocking body of a woman, but inside you've got the indomitable heart of a real man!"
    Noriko laughed and looked firm with a smile in response.
    "When I arrived here I thought I was just going to help people that needed it. It's only been two days and already I feel like this is my home. Kamina... I've decided. When we use the Temporal Tower to all go home... I want to stay with Dai-Gurren. My world is in the distant past now, and while I'd love to see it again, I feel as though making a new home with you all is more important to me now."

"You better believe we'd accept. Besides, somebody's gotta take care of that head of Genome's before he goes bald like the Spiral King, right?"
    "H-Hey! I'm not gonna go bald...Am I?"
    It was at this point that Nono began chiming in, allowing Genome an opportunity to remove his Lagann from Gurren, thus ending the combination of Gurren Lagann Xros.
    Unbeknownst to the others, Genome was gently stroking his hair, still worried over the thought of losing it.

~Dai-Gurren~
    Ryoma stood cross-armed in the Dai-Gurren's mecha hangar, staring at the inactive Shin Getter Robo, which stood to an equally inactive Getter Robo.
    "Damn you...I dunno what the hell your game is, but if you know somethin', you better speak up." Ryoma said to Shin Getter, which obviously did not respond.
    Growing more angered at the machine, Ryoma walked up and threw a punch at Shin Getter. Surprisingly, when the punch connected, Shin Getter's green lights lit up for a split second before dimming down again. Ryoma simply played it off as nothing.
    "Tch...Piece o' shit...Messin' with my head like that."

Hayato was on the Dai-Gurren's bridge, where he looked out over the aftermath of the previous battle, smoking a cigarette.
    Exhaling smoke, Hayato began to speak to himself.
    "Maybe he's just lost it. Maybe all of his years being the psychopathic pilot of Getter-1 have gotten to him." Hayato began. "...But then again, our current situation makes it hard to ignore any possibility. And if that's the case...I fear what could be coming for us."

Musashi walked through the halls of the Dai-Gurren's living quarters, his injured arm now wrapped in a cast.
    "Good thing it happened near the end of the fight. My arm's killin' me now..." He said to himself.
    Looking out one of the windows, Musashi looked at the wreckage of the fight. There was a lot, but it meant little to him. What mattered was being able to go home. And with Ryoma, Hayato and ZEXIS by his side, he knew he'd make it back. It was almost guaranteed.

Most of ZEXIS's forces that originally were on the Dai-Gurren (ooc: and by that i mean the ones played by me so i don't end up godmodding people into a room) re-boarded their battleship in a group, heading to the lounge to celebrate their victory.
    "Way to go, guys. We whooped both of those forces and not a single one of us got hurt. I think that deserves a celebration." Kouji suggested.
    "Sounds good t'me. How 'bout we get somethin' t'eat already! I'm starving." Ken said, leaning back in the seat he had taken and putting his feet up on the table in front of him.
    "Food does sound good. That battle was quite tiring, even for me." Ryo added.
    Standing at the other end of the room, as if out of nowhere, Viral (aka the good one that's been with Team Dai-Gurren for a while) and Dante stood behind the bar before looking at each other and nodding. Dante stylishly jumped over the bar table as Viral tossed him some dough from...somewhere behind the bar. Dante caught it with ease before he began walking around the room and spinning the dough, tossing it in midair repeatedly as it went from it's blobby form to what looked like a naked pizza as Dante placed it on a just-cleaned table.
    Viral then tossed the ingredients for pizza sauce out to Dante. Managing to keep them all bunched together, Dante kneed them into the air before instantly equipping Beowulf, leaping into the air and performing The Hammer on the ingredients, splattering them down onto the pizza dough with 100% perfection.
    Next, Viral tossed out various cheeses, which Dante grated with ease as he equipped Agni & Rudra, using them to unleash a flurry of blindingly-fast swings before the grated cheese fell on to the sauced pizza with no less perfection than before.
    Finally, Viral threw a slew of toppings at Dante, prompting him to switch back to Rebellion and perform the Prop Shredder move, cutting each topping into thin sliced as they passed his blade, before falling perfectly on to the most stylishly made pizza ever.
    "And for the final touch..." Dante began before re-equipping Agni & Rudra. He then stomped as hard as he could in front of him, causing the table that the pizza was sitting on to jump from the floor and thus toss the pizza into midair.
    "Tempest!" Dante called, creating a flaming vortex around himself just as the un-cooked pizza came overhead, making sure to stop the flames just before they hit the ceiling.
    Finally, Viral quickly tossed Dante a pizza-sized plate as the flames faded, which Dante caught with ease. The pizza landed on the plate, which Dante had held out for just that purpose, before Dante served it to the hungry mecha pilots of ZEXIS.
    "Bon Appétit." Dante said elegantly before walking away, dusting his jacket off as the mecha pilots stared at him in a mixture of awe and confusion.

Wing Gundam and 00 Gundam sat next to one another as as the pilots hung from their cockpits, their eyes locked in a silent stare-down.
    Nobody knew what either pilot was thinking. Only Setsuna and Heero knew that. But one thing was clear: They saw each other as equal pilots of Gundam, despite their machines' distinct difference in abilities.

Finally, Zero began speaking over the comms, his voice being heard in all of ZEXIS'S battleships and mecha.
    "The mission... was a success. We, ZEXIS, overcame this challenge together with our allies and friends. Dai-Gurren, Black Knights, Celestial Being, Power Rangers, GGG, Aquarion, Getter Team, Jersey Club, and so many more... I thank you for making this possible. A strategist without an army is nothing more than a man of ideals. But an army without a strategist still has hope. I, Zero, can only say... that working alongside you all has been a true honor. I'm grateful."

Dayakka sat in the Dai-Gurren's comms center as he listened to what Zero had to say. As Zero finished, Dayakka took hold of the Dai-Gurren's own communications speaker and began to speak.
    "It's been an honor working alongside you too, Zero. I know you got quite a few, uh...questionable comments when ZEXIS was created, but I think we're all starting to get used to the idea of our separate teams coming together. I know I'm glad to have a strategist like you on our side." Dayakka said before putting the speaker down and cutting off outgoing comms from that speaker. A few moments later, Yoko entered the room.
    "Hey, Dayakka." She said, happy to see a fellow Littner as usual.
    "What's up, Yoko?" Dayakka asked, turning to his fellow Littner.
    "Nothin' much. I was just passing by when I heard what you said to Zero. I hope this doesn't sound rude to ask, but...Did you mean what you said to him? About being glad he's on our side?" Yoko asked.
    "Of course I did. Zero might be a bit shady with how he does things...with the mask and all...But he's got the same goal as all of us: Find a way home. Plus, he's a great strategist. It's like he can think 20 steps ahead of anything." Dayakka explained. "Is something wrong, Yoko? Are you not as happy about partnering up with Zero?" Dayakka asked.
    "Well...If I'm honest, I'm not thrilled about us not being just Team Dai-Gurren anymore...And his mask does kinda creep me out..." Yoko answered.
    Chuckling a bit, Dayakka stood up and approached Yoko.
    "I get what you mean, Yoko. But you gotta put that behind you for now. In the end, Team Dai-Gurren is still Team Dai-Gurren, even if it's a part of an even bigger group. I wish I could give you some advice about the mask thing, but unfortunately I don't think I can." Dayakka said to Yoko, laughing a bit at the end. "Even if we lost the Team Dai-Gurren name, we still have Kamina. In the end, even if Zero goes rogue or whatever else, Kamina will lead us in the right direction, even if it kills him. That's just the kind of man he is." Dayakka concluded, placing a friendly hand on Yoko's shoulder.
    Yoko smiled a bit, blushing slightly at the thought of Kamina and the moment they shared not long ago.
    "Yeah...You're right. Thanks, Dayakka." Yoko said, giving a friendly smile to her fellow Littner.
    "Anytime, Yoko." Dayakka responded as Yoko left the room, waving as she did so.
    Dayakka then took a seat in his rotating chair, turning toward a small, almost hidden refrigerator that sat under a desk. He opened it and pulled out a bottle that was clearly filled with an alcoholic beverage.
    "Ahh, time to celebrate." He said to himself as he popped it open, taking a large drink.
    He removed the bottle from his mouth, hiccuping a bit.
    "...i don't have a problem." He whined.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  18. Pinekaboo Chaser

The Temporal Tower

"Heh!" Kamina grinned in response to Mina's words. "You bet! Just you wait, Spiral King! The Temporal Tower is nothing compared to the victory we'll take back home! We'll show that bald bastard just what Team Dai-Gurren can do!"
    Alone, Gurren stood facing all of the mecha in the group, raising its fist into the air, before raising a single finger, pointing up to the sky. Kamina, inside of the Gunman, took a breath, and yelled out;
    "Listen up! The reputation of Team Dai-Gurren travels far and wide! When they talk about its badass members - men of spirit, paragons of masculinity, they ain't just talking about me! They're talking about every one of us!"
    It turned, gripping its hand into a fist and holding it close to where its heart might be.
    "Now let's fire up this Tower and send every one of us back home!"

He was approaching. As fast as the Knightmare Frame would carry him. For the first time, real worry was in Zero's eyes as he approached the area where Team Dai-Gurren stood. There was so little time. Too little time. He had to boost the signal somehow, break through the jamming that was preventing the communications.
    "ZEXIS, scatter! There's--!"

He laughed to himself, letting his fist down and closing the comms for a moment. He felt good. Really good. He was proud. Of Simon. Of Mina and Simone. Of Genome and Noriko and everyone else in Team Dai-Gurren. No, all of ZEXIS even. He even, for one brief moment, felt proud of that masked bastard, Zero.
    Gurren turned around slowly, a genuine smile on his face. Not just the bravado grin that 'The Mighty Kamina' that everyone knew. A genuine proud smile.
    "Y'see, Dad? We'll finish what you started. For us, not for you. I promise."

The searing pain tore through him, as a crimson bolt of molten metal ripped through the sky as though an angry god had smote him.
    Kamina's scream of pain took a moment to follow, as Gurren's arm crashed to the ground, cut off from the rest by the beam. A second shot followed, ripping through the back of the now-fallen red machine, citing another, far longer cry from the man. The pained yell could be heard by all of ZEXIS as the giant shadow descended over the entire battlefield; the steel monstrous form of a Reaper now gripping the peak of Temporal Tower between its five main legs.

His voice faded. Silence followed.

19. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kamina's cry of pain echoed through all of ZEXIS's ears, prompting everyone inside of a battleship to step find out what happened as fast as they could.

Hayato, who still remained on the bridge of the Dai-Gurren, was among the first of the pilots not already in their mecha to witness what happened. The cigarette he once held had fallen from his hand as he stood frozen in shock. The massive Reaper's shadow hung over Hayato and everything around him.
    "What...Is this...!?"
    Just then, Ryoma emerged from the Dai-Gurren, the rest of it's pilots close behind him.
    "Hayato, what the hell was-...Holy shit..."
    Ryoma, as well as ZEXIS's other members across the three battleships, looked in terror at the metallic monster.
    "What is that thing!?" Kouji asked.
    "It's fucking huge!" Ken cursed.
    "Is that...some kind of mecha?" Ryo asked.
    "Whatever it is, it doesn't look friendly." Jin responded.
    Just then, Ryoma's gaze went from the skies to the ground, as Gurren's near-destroyed form lay motionless on the ground.
    "Kamina!" He called out before running as fast as he could back inside to get inside Shin Getter Robo again.
    Hayato, agreeing with Ryoma's unspoken plan, turned to the other pilots around him.
    "We need to get to our machines, now!" He ordered, despite his lack of leadership status.
    Needless to say, the other pilots agreed with him anyway before making their way to their respective machines.
    As Ryoma and Hayato got in their Getter Machines, Hayato spoke.
    "What about Musashi?"
    "He ain't in any shape to be fighting right now, especially against whatever the hell that thing was!"
    "Damn it...That means we're one pilot and one Getter form short...But I agree." Hayato said before opening up comms with Dayakka, their short distance allowing for a choppy-but-audible message to go through.
    "Dayakka, we need everyone out here, now!"
    "..."
    "Dayakka!"
    "S-Sorry! What is it?" Dayakka finally responded, a hint of grief and uncertainty in his voice.
    "I'm aware of the danger involved, but if we're gonna fight something this large, we need all the firepower we can get."
    "Right...I'll get everyone who can fight prepped for combat-"
    "Wait. Keep Musashi inside. He's in no shape to be fighting."
    "...You sure?"
    "You heard him, Dayakka." Ryoma said, cutting in.
    "If you think it's for the best then I'll keep him safe for you guys.
    "Thank you, Dayakka."
    Closing the comms, Hayato followed Ryoma's Getter machine, which had already taken off outside. Musashi's was on auto-pilot, staying close behind Hayato.
    "Hayato!"
    "I know."
    Just then, the jets combined, forming Shin Getter 1.
    On the ground, Genome was freaking out in his Lagann. He was scared quite a bit by how sudden the attack was, and by how close it was to him, but what got him the most was the sound of Kamina's cries.
    "Kaminaaaa!" He called out, unable to establish a video-comm link with Gurren.
    It was then that Shin Getter landed near the motionless Gurren.
    "What happened!?" Ryoma asked.
    Genome's Lagann pointed toward the Reaper that sat atop the tower.
    "THAT happened! It shot these powerful lasers at Kamina out of nowhere! I don't know if he's okay, he's not responding and I can't establish any kind of comm link with him!"
    Genome continued to try to do what he could to contact Kamina...without actually looking inside Gurren. He didn't want to accept the reality of the situation. Not now. Not after everything that's happened.
    "You can't...You can't be...!"
    Ryoma growled inside Shin Getter-1's cockpit, gripping the controls tightly. The Mecha's green lights grew brighter, as if responding to Ryoma's emotions.
    His growling slowly grew into an enraged yell as Shin Getter turned around...Only to stop in place.
    "What!?" Ryoma asked nobody in particular. "Don't fuck up on me now! GO!"
    Shin Getter stayed still, shaking slightly as Ryoma tried to move it.
    "Ryoma, stop! Shin Getter must be damaged, and trying to get it to-"
    "Shut up!" Ryoma yelled, cutting off Hayato. "God damn you...GETTAAAAAAA BEEEEAAAAAAAM!"
    As Ryoma cried out the Beam attack's name, Shin Getter's green lights intensified even more as a startlingly large pink beam fired from Shin Getter's torso, hitting the Reaper head on...But to no avail.
    Hayato was shocked by this, and knew that Ryoma needed to stop before they got shot as well.
    "Ryoma, knock it off!"
    Ryoma ignored Hayato, letting out an angered cry that seemed to caused the beam to increase in size.
    Even still, the beam did little to even leave a burn mark on the Reaper's metal skin.
    Finally, the beam faded. Not because Ryoma knew he had to stop, but because he was physically unable to keep going. As if Shin Getter had stopped using it's own energy and began using Ryoma's life energy.
    "Damn it..."
    Shin Getter managed to turn back towards Gurren.
    Hayato, despite his cold and emotionless attitude, felt his own share of grief over this. He may not have seen Kamina like Simon or Ryoma did, but he still had a high level of respect for the man.
    "Kamina...This wasn't your destiny. Nobody should die in a world other than their own."
    Ryoma, meanwhile, only grew angrier and angrier the longer he looked at the motionless Gurren. His angered growls soon grew into...Something different. If any listeners didn't know any better, they may have thought it sounded like Ryoma was beginning to cry.
    Finally, his angered and saddened groans erupted into a single yell. One that contained the emotions of a man that had lost his blood rival.

"KAMINAAAAAAAAAA!!"

It was then that ZEXIS's other members made their way outside in their mecha.
    Quickly learning of the situation, ZEXIS turned to Zero for orders on what to do next.
    "Well? What do we do now, Mr. Master Strategist?" Kittan asked, angered beyond belief over this. "Team Dai-Gurren's leader is dead and we got this giant freakin' monster starin' us down from the top o' the tower!"
    Kittan was furious. So much so that he was close to lashing out and attacking Zero, despite the fact that there probably wasn't much he could have done to prevent this.
    Much of ZEXIS seemed to be looking to Zero for an answer. He'd lead them straight so far...They expected him to do the same now.
    Nobody, not a single one in Team Dai-Gurren, felt anything less than anger and grief over the loss of their seemingly-indestructible leader.
    Rossiu especially was among those taking the sight hard, trying his best to keep his composure even with the sight of Gurren before him while inside Blodia's cockpit. He was failing, unfortunately, as he began to sweat a lot and was breathing heavily.
    Jin, who was in shock just like the others, caught a glimpse of this from his position on Blodia's shoulder, prompting him to manually open the cockpit and look inside.
    "Rossiu, are you alright?"
    "I...I don't know, Jin. Kamina, he's...he's..."
    "I know, Rossiu."
    "What are we going to do!?"
    Jin sighed before turning to look at Gurren.
    "I wish I could answer that."
    Floating next to King Kittan, Kiyal's head lowered in sadness. She really liked Kamina and saw him as a brilliant leader.
    Those thoughts continued to flow through her mind, until it brought her to tears.
    Kidd and Iraak, who were among the original members of Team Dai-Gurren, found themselves brought to tears over the loss of their leader.

Meanwhile, on the Dai-Gurren's bridge, the non-mecha-piloting forces had gathered, getting their first glimpse of the terror before them.
    "N-No...No way..." Sonic stuttered.
    "How...How did we not see something that big coming!?" Tails asked, obviously angered over it.
    Shadow, despite not knowing Kamina for that long, was just as upset as his comrades. Had it not been for Sonic's explanation of Team Dai-Gurren's way of doing things, Shadow may not have cared like he did now.
    "That...Machine. It will pay for this."
    "Dear God..." Marcus mumbled.
    "This is..." Master Chief stuttered, unable to even finish his sentence over what was before him.
    Viral stayed silent, gripping a fist near his heart over the the loss of Kamina, who had accepted him into Team Dai-Gurren.
    "That metal bastard..." Dante said to himself, aiming Ivory at the Reaper but not firing, as he knew how useless it would be.
    The Wonderful Ones, with their normal team of 100 dwindled down to just 7, felt absolutely powerless against such a massive foe.
    "Whoa...Th-This beats any o' the Geathjerk stuff we've gone up against, hands down, man!"
    "Sacre Vert, how are we to fight such a large enemy!?"
    "I-I don't suppose it is too late to NOT join this team?"
    "Wh-Th-A-I-...we are going to die..."
    "..."
    "It seems...We have finally encountered a foe...That we cannot defeat."
    "Don't lose hope, everyone! And that goes for all of ZEXIS, not just the Wonderful Ones! With our collective powers and skills, we may be able to take that giant mechanical monstrosity out, AND avenge Team Dai-Gurren's leader!"
    Joey, Heroman next to him, had fallen on his behind, having lost the will to even stand after seeing all of this happen so quickly.
    "We're dead...This is the end, isn't it?"
    Among the mecha-less ZEXIS members on the Dai-Gurren, Yoko was the most disturbed by these events...More so over Kamina's uncertain condition. Her heart raced and her eyes were unsteady just thinking about the possibility of Kamina being more than just hurt by this.
    "It...It can't be...!" She managed to choke out before falling to her knees, tears beginning to flow from her eyes.
    "Kamina..."

Heero and Trowa, despite their silence, were undoubtedly taken aback over what just happened. Perhaps not over Kamina's downfall, but more so over the massive enemy that stood before them.

Lasse, despite not knowing Kamina as well as some of the others, was upset. Very upset. Upset that he had to watch yet another one of his comrades fall. What hurt the most was that their battle was supposed to be over. They had won...They were going to go home.

Jun and Tsugumi stood side-by-side, looking down from the Ptolemy at what was going on below. Needless to say they were frightened, Tsugumi especially.
    Seeing the extreme distress on her face, Jun tried to comfort the girl.
    "Tsugumi, try and stay calm, okay?" Jun said to her, placing his hands on her shoulders.
    "I...I don't think I can..." She said in response, her heart rate picking up as she tried and failed to calm herself down.
    She then let out a short scream, followed by a wall behind her inexplicably exploding, as her power as an Element User caused random explosions when her heart rate gets too high.

Riddhe, manning his Delta Plus Mobile Suit again, went outside and landed near Zero, hesitating on asking what to do next as he could see that Zero was being drilled with the same question already. He looked up at the Reaper, it's massive size sending a chilling fear down Riddhe's spine.
    "Are we really expected to stand a chance against something that big!?" He thought.

Musashi had been brought to the control room with Dayakka to help with things there as he couldn't fight in Shin Getter. Unfortunately, most of Musashi's time was spent lamenting over the fact that his injured arm was preventing him from being Shin Getter 3's pilot as he knew he should in this desperate situation.
    "Forgive me, guys. I promise...I'll make it up to you both, one way or another."

Lastly, there was yet another member of ZEXIS that was shocked by this. A member that nobody expected would even care that such a thing happened.
    "Oh god...Not again!" Cried Deadpool, who was legitimately freaking out over what he saw.
    Deadpool was so distraught by the sight of Kamina's death, that even the voices in his head were silent.
    He began to vividly remember things he hadn't remembered for a while. It was a situation similar to this one. People from different dimensions and worlds had gathered somewhere unknown. A different Simon, Kamina and Yoko were among them. In fact, any duplicates from his memory that were also in ZEXIS had to be different versions, or else wouldn't be as shocked as they are.
    He remembered a battle against a sort of dark god...a battle that ended with the death of the mighty Kamina. He remembered the anger. He remembered Simon's grief. And now he was going to have to experience that all over again.
    "Once was bad enough...But god dammit, twice is just too much!"

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The scream that pierced through the air was incomprehensible, but at the same time... there was no doubt to what had just occurred either.
    Team Dai-Gurren's mighty leader - Dead.

what?

...this can't be real...

no way...

what happened?

why?

why why why?

"KAMINAAAAAAAA!"

Her scream seemed to last an age, not that she could hear it. In her ears resounded on repeat the scream that Kamina had last uttered, fading to nothingness before starting up again. Her otherself... dead.
    It didn't make sense.

Kamina had closed the comms, and then a few seconds later, Mina had heard his voice again despite the comms having been switched off. She'd heard the scream, as likely the whole battlefield had.

"S-sis? What just happened? That couldn't be could it? It just can't be?!"

Mina didn't have the will to respond, instead she urgently grabbed onto Kokuren Lagann's controls and began to sprint across the battlefield, paying no heed to what was above them which had everyone fearful. Her mind was too far elsewhere.
    Closer and closer she ran until at last... she saw it in the distance. The broken remains of Gurren laying there on the ground.
    She grit her teeth hard, unable to even cry right now.

"...damn it you, bástard. You're not meant to die. We're not meant to die.."

She took a deep breath despite the agony in her heart and being shaken to her very core, putting on a brave face.
    Someone had to try and take control of the situation. It would be what Kamina would do. Everyone else was too shocked to do anything. Someone had to get everyone together.

Dammit!

...No. That wouldn't be what Kamina would do. Had she too been fooled by his bravado, the one that she shared with him? ...That isn't what he would do, or what she'd do. Both of them... they'd not know what to do. They'd... they'd...
    She froze. Her panic rising and her breathing becoming uncontrolled, sweat dripping down her forehead and to her chin.

In fact, with her spirit completely shattered, Kokuren Lagann itself responded by doing the same, and completely shut down. The screens filled with a symbol version of Mina's face (sunglasses too) and a big red X over them to show the situation.

Simone was completely terrified. She hadn't seen Mina this way since the latter had discovered the fate of her father. It left her feeling completely hopeless as she stared down below her feet to where she knew Mina was sitting, and then up to the wreckage of Gurren where Kamina was somewhere inside.

"it's just hopeless... ......completely.. hopeless."

~

The Nirvash was on the ground now, having retrieved its Ref-Board not long ago.
    Both occupants inside were shocked. Renton just couldn't believe it.
    Kamina... the man had always seemed invincible. Him dying was just... how? The man could do impossible things. Surely a man like him couldn't die? What had he once said to Renton... "A true man never dies. Even when he's killed."
    Everything Kamina had ever said replayed in Renton's mind. Kamina had been more than just a leader to Renton. He'd been a role-model... A friend, and almost in a way like an older brother or a lovable uncle.

He turned to acknowledge the girl next to him in the other cockpit.The girl didn't ever seem to show her emotions, or was incapable of doing so, but... the expression on her face was completely different to what Renton was used to seeing. She seemed almost tearful, and that was combined with an expression of confusion. She... didn't understand did she?

"I don't understand..." she confirmed. "I feel this... pain in my chest. My eyes feel hot and heavy like I'm holding something back. What is it?" she turned to ask Renton.
    Renton himself felt like crying, but instead, he choked back his tears and spoke softly to answer her. "That's called sadness, Eureka... You feel that way sometimes when something bad happens..."
    "I've... seen allies die before. So why do I feel this way this time?" she asked, looking back at the scene regretfully, her voice almost quivering.
    Renton sighed softly as he too turned back to look at the wreckage of the crimson mecha. "Because Kamina meant a lot to all of us... I..." but he couldn't say anything else. He didn't know what to say.

He stared up at the giant thing above them that had fired the shot.
    He and Eureka had beaten something similar before when they had first come here by activating the Seven Swell Effect. But looking up at it... Renton couldn't see any hope.
    Kamina was gone, and they had an enemy above them who from what Renton could tell... nobody here even stood the slightest chance against.

~

Madoka was with the others when she heard the scream. She was sat inside Midori and as everyone else contemplated what they should do... Madoka clutched at her chest, the tears coming to her eyes as she glared up at the enemy above them.
    "No one... was meant to get hurt in all of this... You... you... I won't let you hurt anyone else! ...Everyone! We have to do something! Ryoma! Come on! We can't just... quit... can we? ...Kamina wouldn't want that... right?" she asked, leaving the question hanging in the air helplessly.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.