~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Temporal Tower-

Hermione looked at the tower and gripped her chest, having a strange feeling. Luka smiled, "Hope we find something really valuable!" "Yes, this will be really exciting." Ahim said, smiling. Kimberly gripped Tommy's hand and looked back at the Galleon, James, Sirius, Remus, the twins, Aisha, Maria, and the fairies offered with Draco as a willing hostage to guard the ship while they explored their new destinsation, stating they would only join if they were needed. Harry kept quiet and walked in the White Mage sphere, Ron gripped his sister's hand and looked around. Hermione sped walked and went by Marvelous' side, trying to keep calm and standing a few feet from the leader of the Gokaigers.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Dai-Gurren-

Listening to the fighting, Lockon smiled and touched his eyepatch, remembering happier times when he was younger before sighing. Setsuna just sat with Rei, both of whom were sitting emotionless while Tieria was observing the events that were happening and curious about why they were occuring though admitting they seemed to be for a ridiclious reason. Asuka was taking a nap, sleeping through all the noise.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Mina made Kokuren jump back as Getter-1 disassembled, in preparation for whatever stunt Ryoma was going to try and pull next.
    It reformed and pulled its cape around itself.
    "Hm. Your Kokuren is pretty strong, I'll give you that." Ryoma called to her. "But let's see how fast it is!" And then it charged forward, firing pink beams at Mina as Ryoma yelled out the name of the assault. "Getter Beam!"
    What was Mina to do? She had no intention of retreating. Not at all. In fact... She had no intention of dodging either. Instead, Kokuren stood in place, it's arms folded as the beams came surging towards it.
    "Yours ain't too bad either, kid. But..." Mina told him as suddenly Kokuren's arms unfolded themselves and crossed over in front of it to brace itself. The lasers all hit their marks, pelting Kokuren one by one. Kokuren rumbled and shook heavily, bumping Mina around on the inside as she took each attack as it came. Kokuren was sliding back slightly from the force of the assault, but Mina dug her heels in and Kokuren mimicked, digging it's feet into the earth as it was forced back. Dust and smoke from the landscape around Kokuren began to shroud the area, masking the Gunman from view as the assault of lasers neared it's end.
    "It ain't just about how strong or how fast one of us is." She spoke, a surprisingly quiet tone in her voice. Suddenly, Kokuren emerged quickly from the dust and the smoke towards the charging Getter-1. The dust and smoke had made her undetectable and since she hadn't moved at all before then while Getter-1 had continued to charge at her, she was closer than anyone would have realized by the time Kokuren was in striking distance. Just as she had planned.
    "BUT WHO WANTS TO WIN THE MOST!"
    Kokuren's fist had which had been drawn back in preparation came rushing forward in a mighty punch that struck Getter-1 full on in the face. "MIGHTY...! ULTIMATE BADASS MANLY LEADER OF BURSTING SOULS! PUUUUUUNNCH!" Mina yelled out with all the breath in her lungs as the blow sent Getter-1 sailing away in the direction it had just come from.

3. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Getter-1 took the punch thrown at it by Kokuren, the sheer force of the blow sending the mecha flying back before landing harshly on the ground, sliding a bit before stopping. After a quick moment of laying still, Ryoma gathered himself and stood Getter-1 up. As it stood, the large dent left in Getter-1's "face" was visible to anyone watching, showing just how strong the attack from Kokuren was.
    "I didn't expect you to just take a Getter Beam barrage like that. You've got some balls, toots." Ryoma said with a smirk on his face as Getter-1 had finished standing.
    "I also didn't think a chick version of Kamina would have the same spirit. Looks like I was wrong about that, too."
    Meanwhile, watching from the Dai-Gurren's blade-wiener was Getter Robo's other two pilots; Hayato and Musashi.
    "If this keeps up, both of them will be too beaten up to fight once we reach our destination." Hayato pointed out, arms crossed.
    Looking closely at the two mecha, Musashi couldn't help but agree.
    "You're right."
    Musashi leaned over the railing a bit before calling out to Ryoma.
    "Ryomaaa! Enough with the fighting already! You're gonna weaken our only method of fighting real enemies! You're not the only one who's gotta pilot that thing, y'know!"
    Hearing Musashi's voice, Ryoma, as well as Getter-1 itself, looked toward him.
    "Tch...Stay outta this, Musashi!" Ryoma responded, somewhat annoyed at the fact that Musashi was right.
    "You've both proven how good you are! Enough is enough!"
    Ryoma angrily tightened his grip on Getter-1's controls before sighing, accepting the fact that what Musashi was saying was true.
    "Fine."
    Ryoma and Getter-1 looked to Mina.
    "My friend's got a point. If we're gonna be fighting an actual enemy soon, we shouldn't be roughing up our only weapons. And judging by your 'copycat' talk from earlier, it's pretty clear that your mecha can combine too, meaning you've got a co-pilot that depends on you. Am I right?" Ryoma asked, his arms crossed, from within Getter-1's cockpit.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mina, grinned at the compliment about her having 'balls' and gave Ryoma a thumbs up with Kokuren's hand. "You have a pair yer'self, bud." She lowered Kokuren's arm as she continued to speak in response to his comment about being wrong about her spirit just because she's a chick. "Good to hear ya know you were wrong, ya know? It don't matter if someone is a chick or a dude. If ya got spirit, ya got spirit. Look around. Not jus' me, but Simone, Yoko, Madoka, Kiyal, Kiyoh and Kinon. Heck, every gal that is here, without a doubt has spirit. If you didn't have no spirit, you wouldn't be here in the first place." She commented all knowingly.

The majority of my Team Kokuren back home were girls. Damn... I wonder how they're all doing. That Kittan, she better not be leading my Team through the mud. Well... I can trust Yoko at least. He'd keep that Kittan in line.

"Anyways! Let's get this show back on the roa-"
    However, she was interrupted by Ryoma's team-mates

"Ryomaaa! Enough with the fighting already! You're gonna weaken our only method of fighting real enemies! You're not the only one who's gotta pilot that thing, y'know!"
    "Tch...Stay outta this, Musashi!" Ryoma responded.
    "That's right! Don't interrupt our fun. Killjoys!" Mina added in response.
    "You've both proven how good you are! Enough is enough!"
    Mina tutted.
    "Fine." She commented, surprised to have Ryoma say the same thing at the same time.

"My friend's got a point. If we're gonna be fighting an actual enemy soon, we shouldn't be roughing up our only weapons. And judging by your 'copycat' talk from earlier, it's pretty clear that your mecha can combine too, meaning you've got a co-pilot that depends on you. Am I right?" He continued, addressing Mina directly.

Mina sighed once more, but smiled as she closed the distance inside Kokuren to Getter-1. Mina opened Kokuren's jaw so she were visible in the cockpit as she talked. "You're right mostly, yeah. My girl, Simone over there is my partner. She's the other half of my soul. The method to my madness. I suppose you could say, I depend on her more than she'll ever realise."
    Her tone was calm. It was rare she was like this, but her hot-blooded battle with the other pilot had bonded the two already. Perhaps she didn't realize that she had slipped outside of her usual bravado, but every word she spoke were serious and true, and then... she made Kokuren out-stretch it's arm to offer a handshake to the Getter-1. "Yer' good, kid. And you got some buddies there who care about ya. Now consider yer'self to have one more. I got your back."
    She stood up from her seat, and walked to the edge of Kokuren's mouth as well so she was staring up at the mecha in front of her with her own eyes. "Heh... what am I even sayin'? Not just me, but the whole of Team Dai-Gurren have your back. No doubts."

5. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    "You're right mostly, yeah. My girl, Simone over there is my partner. She's the other half of my soul. The method to my madness. I suppose you could say, I depend on her more than she'll ever realise." Mina said from within Kokuren after coming closer to Ryoma. It was then that Kokuren outstretched it's arm.
    "Yer' good, kid. And you got some buddies there who care about ya. Now consider yer'self to have one more. I got your back." Mina said as she waited for Ryoma's response.
    Without wasting a second, Ryoma motioned Getter-1's controls to take hold of Kokuren's extended hand, giving the mecha a firm and bond-forming handshake.
    "Heh... what am I even sayin'? Not just me, but the whole of Team Dai-Gurren have your back. No doubts." Mina added as the two mecha shook hands.
    "Likewise, Kamina. As long as I'm still alive, I've got your back too. Same goes for every member of Team Dai-Gurren." Ryoma said, feeling the power of their newly-formed bond flowing through the two mecha's hands.
    Getter-1 released Kokuren's hand before Ryoma spoke again.
    "Let's get these things back on the Dai-Gurren. We're gonna need 'em in top shape if we're gonna be watchin' each others backs out there." Ryoma said confidently.
    Getter-1 took a couple steps back.
    "Open Get!" Ryoma called as Getter-1 once again split into three separate jets. They landed side-by-side on the Dai-Gurren's bladewang before Getter Eagle let down a ramp from it's bottom side, allowing Ryoma to exit it.
    Upon exiting Getter Eagle, he was met by Hayato and Musashi. Hayato looked somewhat annoyed at Ryoma's actions, while Musashi looked relieved that the fight involving Ryoma was over.
    Ryoma silently passed the two of them before walking to the other side of the bladewang to see how the fight between Male Kamina and Kallen had progressed. Musashi followed, while Hayato stayed behind and examined the damage done to the Getter Machines.

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Oi, Kamina, you really gonna spout that 'manly spirit' crap when she's running circles around you?" Ryoma yelled to Kamina from his position on the Dai-Gurren, ignoring Yoko entirely.

Kamina shot a look across to the Dai-Gurren, where the large crowd had formed, including Ryoma, the man he had forged a deep-seated masculine bond with through their fists. Already he considered the guy to be his best male friend (other than Simon, of course), and his words resonated within him.
    He was right. With everyone watching him, Kamina and Kallen had a responsibility to the Team, and immature as he was, even Kamina knew that.
    He opened up a private channel with Kallen, to her surprise, and spoke quietly.
    "Kozuki, you know what we've gotta do, right?" he asked, her reaction simply being to go quiet with him, her eyes slightly wide. She didn't expect Kamina to act so serious.
    "Look over at them. They're all watching us. They expect us to get this fight out of the way and carry on to the Tower. If we don't settle this, they'll doubt us now. We can't afford that, not now."

Kallen was shocked to see this kind of side to him, but she knew he was right. It felt like something that Zero would have said. Maybe Kamina wasn't just all talk after all?
    "All right." he said, nodding, happy she understood, and closing the private channel. "Let's get this show on the road, lady!"
    Immediately, the Gurren stood up, flexing its hands, before charging at the Guren, swinging its strong arms towards the slightly smaller unit, which dodged each of them barely. The Gurren's punches were definitely strong weapons in their own right, a lot of weight behind each of them despite the unit's lower speed. It seemed like both Guren and Gurren had massive differences in their specifications, and that meant that while they shared a name, there was no doubting that they were both 100% different.

Kallen strained against her controls. The speed of Gurren was significantly lower than her KF, but the punches would likely end her part in this fight with a single direct hit if they connected. Perhaps the worst part of the situation was that her weapons were all designed to be fatal or destructive, neither of which could be fully utilized in this situation. It's not like she could actually kill Kamina after all.
    "Enough!" Guy said, finally stepping forward as promised, spreading his arms as he hovered between the pair of red units, his body glowing a subtle green. "Fighting between ourselves isn't going to help right now. We need to prepare for when we reach the tower and this is draining our time!"
    Grudgingly, the duo agreed, just at the same time that Mina and Ryoma had stopped also. The infighting had ceased for now.

~​

"We should follow." came a male voice from the cloaked figure beside Ryuko, referring to the huge legged battleship that had once again began to move now that everyone was back inside of it, along with the other two large ships that followed it. "Come on."
    The figure moved up to Ryuko and scooped her up in his arms in order to carry her, much to her displeasure. Unfortunately this was the most efficient way for them to move around without Senketsu taking too much of the girl's blood.

***One Hour Later***
    ~~Temporal Tower Battlefield~~​

There it was. The Temporal Tower stood menacingly on the horizon as they continued to move forward. As ZEXIS closed the distance between them and it, they began to see that the area around it was far from empty.

As far as the eye could see, there were robots similar to the ones they themselves piloted, ships in the air, and other various types of weaponry. Though they had always known that diplomacy was a long shot, at this point it looked even less likely.

Rossiu was close to trembling as the dauntingly large enemy force came into view. His heart rate continued to rise as more and more opposition came into view.
    "There's so many of them...Is it even possible to defeat them all?" Rossiu asked with a shaken voice to nobody in particular. He was quickly answered by Jin, who gave him a heartfelt smack on the back.

"Of course we can! This is ZEXIS we're talkin' about! Every single one of us is powerful enough to take on half o' that army single handedly. With all of us workin' together, we'll send those punks packing before they get a chance to put a dent in our forces." Jin said, kneeling down to Rossiu's level.
    Rossiu looked back at the Tower and it's large force, then back to Jin, a look of fear still present on his face.
    "A-Are you sure?" Rossiu asked.

Jin placed a fist on his heart before speaking again. "I stake my life on it. Just remember all I taught ya about piloting Blodia, 'cuz now's the time to put it to good use!"
    A smile finally grew on Rossiu's face. It seemed like Jin's words could always motivate him even in the most dire situations. Rossiu nodded somewhat confidently.
    "Right! I'll show them just how strong I can be!"

"We all will!" Kamina yelled proudly, a wide grin on his face as he observed the size of the enemy forces. "Whether there's ten or thousands, we'll smash them like everyone else!"
    "Very well. ZEXIS, our plan of attack will be simple. Spreading our forces wide avoids an area-of-effect counterattack from the enemy, but we are outnumbered, and to go in without allies would be foolhardy. Therefore, our battlefield shall consist of two! One force, led by Kamina of Team Dai-Gurren, shall attack from the ground. A second, led by Sumeragi of Celestial Being, shall do the same for a second force in the skies and focus on aerial units. This way, should reinforcements be required, the two forces will be able to cover each other at all times!" Zero spoke over the comm systems.
    "There is no special terrain in this area. The only obstacle for both forces is the Tower itself, which currently belongs to our enemy. This means that there is no time to provide additional environmental support. This will be an outright battle. As such, the Ikaruga shall provide support from a distance, and stand firmly between both the sky and ground battlefields. Should you require time to resupply yourself, returning to Ikaruga will be your course of action."

"Then let's do this! Time to go kick some ass!" Jin said aloud as he stood up. "C'mon, Rossiu. Blodia's waitin' for us." Jin said as he made his way to Blodia. Rossiu nodded again before following him.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  7. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

~Temporal Tower: The Battle Begins~
    Pilots manned their mecha and on-foot fighters readied themselves, for the Battle for Temporal Tower was mere moments from beginning. The large force that opposed ZEXIS loomed in the distance with a murderous air about it. This terrified some members of ZEXIS, while others were more than ready to put their lives on the line to win this fight.
    Sonic, who was standing out on the Dai-Gurren's bladewang alongside Tails and Shadow as well as each of their younger selves, whistled at the scale of the enemy force.
    "There sure are a lot of 'em." Sonic said with his usual confident smirk. C. Sonic merely nodded in agreement.

"Leeron and I made sure all of the mecha on the Dai-Gurren were in top-shape before readying them for launch, so this fight shouldn't be too much of a struggle." Tails said in response to Sonic, sounding somewhat proud of himself.
    "Please. As if a bunch of grunts would be anything more than a minor annoyance. If our air support does their job right, Sonic and I may not even need to use our Super forms." said Shadow, arms crossed as usual.
    "Tough talk comin' from someone who's not even half the size of one o' those things." Sonic snarkily said to Shadow.
    "Have you forgotten my title, you blue buffoon? I'm the-"
    "Ultimate Life form, yeah yeah, I've heard that speech about a billion times before. Look, all I'm sayin' is that we shouldn't underestimate a force that big, especially when it's full of mechs and ships that are ten times bigger than we are! We don't even have mechs of our own to use." Sonic said, being unusually cautious.
    "Correction: You two-er, four don't have mechs of your own to use. Me and...Well, myself were working on something on the way here, and we managed to finish it just before I needed to help Leeron fix up everyone else's mecha. Wait here, little Tails and I will be right back." Tails said, leading his younger self along.
    "I wonder what they were workin' on."
    "Going by what Tails said, probably a mech of some kind."
    "I dunno, Tails is more of a plane kind o' kid."
    "Sonic! Over here!" Called Tails' voice from a distance.
    Sonic, C. Sonic, Shadow and C. Shadow looked to the source of the voice, where an unidentified plane was seen, which was assumed to be piloted by Tails and Classic Tails.
    "Told ya." Sonic said, elbowing Shadow jokingly.
    The plane Tails was flying was not like any plane Sonic had seen before.
    Descending down to the left side of the Dai-Gurren's bladewang, the two cockpits opened, revealing Modern Tails in the front and Classic in the back.

Each of the Tails' handed their respective Sonics and Shadows what appeared to be headsets with either a green or red semi-transparent device that went over the left eye.
    "These communicators are linked up to everyone's mecha and our three battleships so you can communicate when you need to." Tails explained, his voice also playing through the communicators.
    "And they're equipped with a device that lets you see the details of enemy machinery. Power output, remaining ammunition, stuff like that."
    "Nice job, guys! C'mon, Shadow, let's hop on." Sonic said, turning to his less enthusiastic friend.
    "Don't you mean "in"?" Shadow asked.
    "Nope." Sonic responded as he grabbed Shadow by the arm and jumped on to the back of Tails' new plane, each Hedgehog standing on one of the two engines.
    The two classic hedgehogs did the same.
    Each of the cockpits closed as the plane ascended, allowing them to fly just above the Dai-Gurren.

"By the way, this is the X-Tornado FII." Tails said over the comms.
    "What's the F stand for?"
    "FII stands for 'Fennec II'. We scrapped my younger self's old mecha to rebuild it into what it is now. It's got a set of deployable legs that allows it to function like my old Cyclone, but both cockpits are positioned back-to-back so the two of us can get a 360 degree view of the area. It's also got a flight-based battle mode where the engines are used as arms to either punch stuff or use the new-and-improved Fen-Blades. It's also able to use both of those functions at once to form a full mecha, but due to the energy needed to power the weapons and movement, it's reserved for last-resort type situations." Tails explained.
    "I've got to admit, I'm somewhat impressed." Shadow said, somewhat hesitant with his words.
    "You know it's cool." Sonic responded jokingly.

Meanwhile, the rest of ZEXIS was preparing. Several mecha were activating as their pilots entered their cockpits.
    "All Dai-Gurren forces, activate your mecha now. You'll be ordered to launch as soon as we're within optimal range. Remember, we're dealing with the ground forces! Do not let any of them get any cheap shots on our air support!" Dayakka said over the Dai-Gurren's comms.
    Finally, all of the mecha on each of the ships sprung to life by order of their respective commanders. Everything from Mazinger Z to Gurren Lagann to Nirvash, even the large assortment of Gundams. Every member of ZEXIS was ready to strike on command. All they needed now was just that; The command to strike.
    However, while ZEXIS had prepared themselves for battle, the opposition at the Temporal Tower was also prepared.

[​IMG]
    Leading a team of Gunmen that made up a good portion of the enemy force was Viral, who piloted a Gunman of his own, the Enkidu. The Gunman's arms were crossed as it stood and watched the approaching team known as ZEXIS.
    The sight of the Dai-Gun that was once the Dai-Gunzan being used as a human vessel caused Viral's blood to boil.
    "How dare those naked apes defile General Thymilph's Dai-Gunzan with their filthy hands. They will pay for his death with their lives." Viral said to himself.
    Enkidu turned slightly, it's "eyes" looking at a particular member of the force; A non-standard upgraded Gunman that was piloted by the revived Thymilph. Viral didn't like the idea of bringing the dead back to life, especially in the way Thymilph was, but the Spiral King's orders came before his own feelings.
    "All troops! Your orders are simple: Eliminate the enemy force! Do not let them harm General Thymilph again! And if you can, make sure the stolen Dai-Gun remains in one piece. It may have been poisoned by human filth, but that doesn't mean it can't be cleansed! Any other vessels can and must be eradicated!" Viral ordered.
    Viral gripped Enkidu's controls, ready to move the instant the enemy was within range.
    "I will not be put to shame again...Especially not by that idiot Kamina!" Viral thought as he waited.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When they had come within sight of the tower, Mina had whistled at the sheer number of enemies they'd be facing. "Heh. Now these are the kinda odds I like. Wouldn't wan' it to get boring after all."
    "But... Sis... Can we really take that many?" Simone stuttered from beside her as she looked at the odds against them.
    "Heh. Just who the hell do you think we are, Simone? Look at us." She gestured all around to their own side, "What have we got to be scared of when we got all these friends?"

Meanwhile, Renton and Eureka where getting to their respective positions as well, heading towards the Nirvash.
    "How did this happen?" Renton whined, "We're being thrust into a war we weren't even a part of."
    "I don't quite understand it myself, but... this is what you would call doing the right thing?" Eureka spoke in a somewhat monotonous voice.
    "Well... yeah. But... I wonder what Holland would say if he were here."
    "I don't know," she admitted.
    "But you are right. I am doing the right thing. By being by your side and protecting you. That's the best thing I can do right now."
    "Now you're talking!" Madoka called out from nowhere and slapping Renton on the back. "I don't get everything either but there is something I do know, and that is we're a part of Team Dai-Gurren too and that I want to fight so my new friends don't get hurt." She spoke proudly as she turned around and showed the two the back of her prided Jersey. Recently patched onto it was the logo of Team Dai-Gurren and stitched underneath were the words 'Jersey Club Division.'
    "Jersey Club Division? What is that?" Renton asked in confusion.
    "Well, back home I was in charge of the Kamogawa Jersey Club, so I can't simply leave that behind. That's when it occurred to me, combine the two! ...Admittedly, I'm the only member of the Jersey Club here right now, but this way... I feel like I've also got Lan and Muginami beside me."
    "Heh... well, you've got us two. We might not be part of this Jersey Club, but we can understand having come from Gekkostate. You've got all of us fighting alongside you."
    "Hehe! Good! We're all Team Dai-Gurren now! So here." Suddenly, Madoka held out two arm bands emblazoned with the infamous skull logo on them. "You both need to look the part too, right?"
    "Right!"
    Eureka nodded as she watched. "Nirvash seems happy somehow. I think Nirvash believes we're doing the right thing too."
    "Then there is no way we can go wrong. Let's do this."

However... While everyone on the Zexis side were getting fire up...

~​

"As you command, Spiral King." The transmission with her orders ended, and the girl looked up at before turning away from her companion.
    "You can feel it too, can't you." she spoke to the LFO as she looked out from the docking bay she was stood in, facing the direction of where the enemy marched upon them. "They're here. And you're just as ready to face them again, aren't you? TheEnd."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Lastation Hot-Spring: Getting back on track!

"Hey! Hey Neptune! Rise and shine! You all have been out for almost three months drunk!"

"Iffy!"
    "DAMMIT WAKE YOUR ASSES UP!"
    "...zzz..."
    "Sorry about this, Cole would you mind placing your finger in the water?"
    "I'm not seeing how this could go wrong at all."

The girls in the hot spring would suddenly feel a shocking sensation as they all jumped out of their seats with the electricity flowing through their bodies. Vert blinked quickly as she laughed feeling the tingle across her naked body. "Wow! I think that mild shock went directly to my breasts!" An angry Blanc glared at the fellow blonde that was sitting beside her with her teeth gritting. "Mild my ass! I should kill the **** responsible for it!" The girls looked over and noticed Compa, IF, Cole, and just about everyone else that was with them standing at the edge with Cole removing his finger from the water. Bentley adjusted his glasses and smiled. "Hello ladies, nice sleep you all had....which was a long time. Now let's focus on the objective shall we." Neptune scratched her head looking confused. "I could have sworn we were all in Tokyo attending high-school and we had two brothers. What happened anyway Iffy?" IF facepalmed at Neptune. "First off that was another RP we were in and secondly...YOU ALL FORGOT THE PLOT!?!" Noire yawned and stretched her arms "Give us a break, we were all drunk in the hot spring." IF sighed with a look of disbelief. "Hang on, I'll go look..."

And so IF jumped into the air and grabbed the boarder of this post you are reading before she started to climb up the various posts before reaching post #5793 and jumping into it. "Hey past me! Come over here for a second!" IF shouted loudly before her past self walked over to her. "Yeah, do you need something?" "Yeah, I need a recap on what we were doing." And so Past IF quickly gave IF the update on the plot before adding. "You can blame our poster for the lack of action from us." IF nodded and waved at her past self before jumping off of the post and outside the computer where I sat. IF then smacked me in the face looking awfully pissed off. "Kenneth, for the sake of all that is Crossover Cove...DON'T....FORGET.....ABOUT....US!" shortly before jumping back into the computer and right into the hot spring to everyone's surprise. Fred blinked looking stunned. "Did she just pull a Deadpool on us?" shortly before Dr. Donez said "Yes, and Deadpool or Nick will probably sue us." Neptune waved her hands out. "Okay, okay..let's get back on our quest." Bentley blinked again as he brought out his laptop. "Now that that's dealt with, let us get onto the discussion."

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Temporal Tower~

Clanging noises were heard from behind Marvelous and he raised an eyebrow in turn, seeing the most unusual sight, a suit of armour running literally towards the entrance with a blonde haired woman with a ponytail with his arms crossed. "Zangyack Marvelous?" Joe asked and Marvelous spoke. "Doubt it if they are literally running for their lives." He responded.

"Maybe we can ask them?" Gai suggested and Marvelous stared. "Not our business, besides we got a treasure to take." before noting the suit of armor and woman finally came closer enough to be in contact with them.

"We are the 35th Super Sentai though, we should at least hear them out." Gai said rather insightfully and Marvelous looked at the two. "What are you two running away from?" he asked them rather directly.

~ichigo and Aoi~

Aoi blinked did that woman just break the fiurth wall without any effort whatsoever? Oh by the way, the girls bodies were revealed to the group after Cole's electric wake-up call and needless to say Ichigo had his eyes covered but in true teenager fashion, peeked through them.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Temporal Tower-

Hermione gasped a bit and spoke, "This better be interesting." Luka sighed at seeing Basco had taken control of Hermione's body once again, Tommy just watched as Marvelous talked with the girl and the suit of armor. Ahim stood next to Luka, holding her arm. Harry held his staff and waited with Ron and Ginny. Hermione watched in her spirit form, curious about what was happening.

-ZEXIS: Battle-

The Stratos twins had entered their Gundams, Lyle entered spinner mode and waited for the right moment to fire while Setsuna, Lockon, and Tieria had flown out in their Gundams. Rei and Asuka also went out in their Evagenlions, Asuka smiled and shouted, "Bring it on!!!!!!! I'm ready for this!!!" Rei just kept quiet and watched the fighting, waiting for the right moment to strike in Unit 00. She observed the enemy and got in a stance while Setsuna swung the GN Sword and Tieria set up his GN Field.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

The Battle of Temporal Tower

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"HUMANS!" a booming voice spoke out, coming from a large Gunman at the forefront of the Gunman forces, customized as though belonging to a commander or general.
    "Only once have you managed to best us in battle! Today you will remember why your kind is meant to be buried beneath the feet of the Spiral King!"

"That voice..." Kamina muttered to himself, only just loud enough for Simon to notice.
    "...bro, is that...?"
    "Tymilph, huh?" he said, much louder this time, speaking to the Beastman commander. "Didn't realise fat-ass gorillas were made in bulk pal. Got a new Gunman to replace the pile of scrap I left your last one in already? So much for your Spiral King's toys!"

[​IMG]

The reincarnated General growled, glaring at the crimson mecha that had slain him the last time they had met. In this new, invincible body, he knew that the pilots wouldn't get the better of him a second time, but all the same, he had slight reluctance to face it. Was this... fear?
    "ATTACK!"

13. Lite The Future

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Temporal Tower; The Battle Begins!~

"ATTACK!" called the once-defeated Beastman General, Thymilph, from within his Gunman. That single word sparked the beginning of what many knew would be an important battle in the fight to defeat the Spiral King once and for all. Those who were with Team Dai-Gurren when Thymilph was originally defeated were naturally surprised by the fact that he once again stood against them, but one in particular was overwhelmed with different feelings at the sound of Thymilph's voice.
    "N-No...How is he...!?" said Genome, who shakily sat in Lazengann's Lagann head while his current co-pilot, Noriko Takaya, sat in Lazengann's torso Gunman; Zen.
    Noriko's face appeared on Lagann's heads-up display as she communicated with him from within Zen.
    "Genome, don't let them trick you! You saw what happened to Thymilph back when we took the Dai-Gurren, right?"

Flashbacks of Thymilph's death played in Genome's head, reminding him of the bitter sweet victory.
    "Y-Yeah...I do..." He replied hesitantly.

"Then you know that the Thymilph you cared for is gone! That one must be an impostor!"
    Genome gripped Lagann's handles tightly.
    "Right...That one's a fake...There's only one Thymilph...And he's gone!" Genome yelled as his body, and by extension Lazengann's body, began to burn with anger, sadness and fighting spirit all at once, causing Lagann's energy meter to fill completely. The black Gunman leaped from the Dai-Gurren and landed on the ground.

"ZEXIS, it's time to give 'em hell! ATTACK!" Dayakka yelled from within the Dai-Gurren, his voice echoing across the battlefield as it blared from the Dai-Gun's external speakers.
    All of ZEXIS's prepared mecha were free to attack as the enemy's forces simultaneously charged at them.

Immediately, Genome ran straight for the Gunman that the supposed fake Thymilph was piloting, letting out a yell as Lazengann's fist reeled back for a punch. However, Genome's charge was cut short by the foot of Viral's Enkidu as it kicked Lazengann in the upper face, causing Lazengann to slide backwards.

"You humans must be stupider than you look if you think I'm going to let you even attempt to harm General Thymilph again." Viral said to Genome, his arms crossed along with Enkidu's, as he stood between Genome and Thymilph.
    Lazengann recovered from the kick before Genome responded to Viral.
    "Cut the crap, Viral. You know as well as I do that Thymilph is dead! I don't know what kind of sick trick you're trying to play here, but I'm not falling for it!" Genome called out as Lazengann again threw a punch, this time at Enkidu, who blocked and grabbed the fist that was coming for it, Viral laughing fiendishly as it happened.

"Trick? You think you're being tricked? I know you're just a child, but I expected a bit more intelligence from the one who becomes my king! The Thymilph that stands before you now is the very same one that you brutish humans murdered! I was given the opportunity of a lifetime: The chance to bring General Thymilph back from the dead! Only this time, the glorious General Thymilph sports a new body! One that never tires and cannot be killed!"
    Enkidu pushed Lazengann back as it removed the blade from it's head.
    While Viral's tone of voice was that of confidence, the dislike of the revival method still burned in the back of his head.
    Lazengann again recovered from being pushed away before staring Enkidu down.
    "If you want to get to General Thymilph, my will-be king, you'll have to go through me first!"

"Gladly." Genome said as two drills emerged from each hand, allowing Genome's punches to have additional damage done.

OOC: Many thanks to DarkTraitor for allowing me to use Noriko in this post. I'll get a post in as my other characters soon. Everyone else with characters in ZEXIS, feel free to begin fighting now. Those mooks ain't gonna fight themselves ya know. ;D

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Temporal Tower-

While waiting for a answer, Hermione tried to shake the weird feeling she had. She couldn't describe it, but she hoped whatever feeling it was, she was wrong. Tommy held Kimberly with one arm and held the key to his Black Dino Ranger form in the other hand. Harry changed into White Mage, and held his staff, waiting for a answer.

-Battle-

Lockon watched the battle begin and tried to think of what to do when Lyle began to shoot in Cheribum's spinner mode. Wielding the GN Sword, Setsuna swung it at Thymilph's Gunman with Rei joining him in the attack. Asuka, along with Tieria, went after Viral's Gunman, leaving Lockon with a choice on who he needed to help. "What should I do? Should I help Setsuna or should I help Tieria?" He pondered to himself, his Haro said, flapping its ears, "Hard choice, hard choice!"

15. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When the chaos around them erupted, the battle had started. The arrival of the former dead General Thymilph had Mina gritting her teeth. Especially as she heard Viral spout his nonsense. "A new body that never tires and can't be killed eh?" She asked rhetorically, her face flashing up on the comm screen of her comrades and on the enemies' comm screens as well just so they could hear her words. "That's funny. Cause... A true man never dies, even when he's killed! You think your dead body scares us, you oversized fur-ball? We've been going forward every day with bodies that never tire and can't be killed as well!" She announced. "I don' give a damn about any of your lame tricks, Beastman! None of us do! The other me beat ya ass before, an' he can do so again!"
    She stood at the front of her own group in a united Kokuren Lagann, having been put in charge of an assault team to battle enemy forces. "Listen up everyone!" She took charge, having cut off the communications with the enemy groups once she had said her bit. "All y'all focus now. The other me has that big oaf handled! So you jus' do what you gotta do and get these guys in front of us! I'll take the lead, so watch my rear, and when you guys lead, I'll watch yours! Zero blind spots! Let's show these guys not to mess with us!"
    And so they entered the fray, all crying their battle cry, all pumped up by Mina's passion.

"When she says it like that, how can we not get pumped up?" Renton smirked, feeling his earlier lack of confidence washing away as Mina's magic worked and her words inspired him and everyone else.
    "It's odd..." Eureka mumbled.
    Hm?"
    "I feel like... As long as we're here with these people, and as long as you and I have Nirvash with us. We'll be okay. We'll make it through as long as we don't lose each other."
    "Heh... Yeah. So you know what we have to do?"
    "We all gotta dig in and make sure none of us lose the other! Right?" Madoka chimed in from her own place on the battlefield, startling Renton as he didn't realise the comm channel had been open as they spoke, but still he nodded.
    "Yeah! With all of us, it'll be no sweat!"
    The Nirvash was on its Ref-Board up high above the battle, and battling any of the airborne enemies that it came across. While it wasn't the strongest of the Mecha in Zexis, it was by far one of the most mobile and fastest.
    "Renton! Nirvash says-"

"Too late!"
    A salvo of lasers erupted from the great black LFO which was Nirvash's opposite.
    "Hold on Eureka!" Renton screamed as Nirvash twisted and looped around on its board at high speed, dodging the homing lasers and swerving back around, but by then TheEnd had closed the gap between them.
    "It's that girl!"
    "I know, but... why is she here?!" The two clashed back and forth, TheEnd firing off more lasers at close range forcing Nirvash to dodge or be blown to bits. The battle drove the two higher and higher at great speed. It was so fast that even other flying mecha would have difficulty keeping up with them. They'd have been impossible to track if not for the array of explosions above like fireworks signalling their location now and then.
    "The Spiral King sent me to clean up here, and lucky me." Anemone hissed. "I found a big mess to wipe off the face of the planet!"

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  16. Lite The Future

ooc: Good gawd, I wanted to write a post and ended up writing a novel...Sorry for the length. But this one is somewhat important as it introduces what I hope will be a re-occurring...entity. Is it good? Is it evil? Is it just irritated because it's constipated?...What're you looking at me for? I don't know.

~Temporal Tower Battle~
    A smile grew on Ryoma's face as Mina's inspirational words echoed through the team's machines.
    "Heh, dick or chick, Kamina really knows how t' get a guy pumped. Hayato, we're startin' this with a surprise attack! Switch to Getter-2 and dig. I'll leave the rest up to you. Open Get!!" Ryoma said, having either forgotten or set aside his hatred for Hayato. Being inside the cockpit of the Getter Robo with Hayato and Musashi by his side made Ryoma feel overwhelmed with nostalgia, as it brought back memories of their school days when they were first introduced to Getter Robo.
    "Letting me start the fight for once, Ryoma? That's a first. But I gladly accept. Change! Getter-2!!" Hayato called as the Getter Machine jets moved into a 2-3-1 formation to combine into Getter-2. Hayato then revved up Getter-2's drill arm and dug the machine underground.

One of the enemy mecha vigilantly kept his eyes peeled for any incoming forces as the battle began, thinking he was completely safe.
    "Yeah, they ain't gonna get me. I wore my glasses to this fight!" The pilot of the mecha said confidently. Unfortunately for him, his glasses did not allow him to see the spinning drill of death that was digging up just below his mecha. The drill emerged from the ground below the mecha piercing through it and leaving a hole in the bottom and top, where the attacker entered and exited respectively. The attacker was the powerful white super-robot known as Getter-2, piloted by Hayato Jin. Getter-2 landed on the ground, where it's drill stopped spinning. Finally, the enemy mech exploded, netting Hayato a kill.
    "Hmph."
    "Hayato, another one on your six!" Ryoma warned. Hayato instantly reacted, spinning up Getter-2's drill as the super robot turned around.
    "Drill Storm!" Hayato called as the drill began spinning even faster, causing a tornado-like blast of deadly wind to shoot from the drill and rip the approaching enemy mech to shreds, ending in an explosion. Hayato quickly caught sight of another enemy not far from his position. He aimed Getter-2's drill arm at the enemy.
    "Drill Missile!" He called as the drill began spinning again before it shot off of Getter-2's arm like a missile, as the attack name implied. This enemy, however, dodged the drill before engaging a jet-pack of some sort and took to the skies, a place Getter-2 was not capable of going.
    "Damn it...Ryoma, switch to Getter-1!"
    "No, let me handle this. We'll need Getter-1's power for the tougher ones." Musashi said.
    "Understood. Open Get!!" Hayato called, causing the mecha to split into three jets, which aligned themselves in a 3-1-2 formation to combine into Getter-3.
    "Change! Getter-3!!" Musashi called as the mecha formed. Getter-3 began to move forward, Musashi's eyes locked on the airborne enemy that floated not far above him. "Just 'cuz you can fly doesn't mean I can't reach you! Getter Arm!!" Musashi called as Getter-3's arms extended forward and upward toward the enemy mech. Before it could get away, Getter-3's arms had wrapped around it, pulling and slamming it into the ground. As Musashi held the enemy there, Getter-3's shoulders lifted out of their sockets and pointed forward, revealing them to be missiles. "Getter Missile! Fire!!" Musashi called as the missiles fired at the bound enemy, who continued to struggle. Just before the missiles hit, Musashi unwrapped the enemy from Getter-3's arms, preventing any damage to the arms from the missile blast. The missiles hit their target, blowing it to smithereens. "Heh, Don't screw with the Getter Team." Musashi taunted.

Just then, Dayakka's voice played over the comms.
    "Unknown energy source incoming! It's readings match Getter Robo's, but way stronger!!" He said, stressing the difference in energy strength.
    "What!? How the hell can that be!?" Ryoma asked.
    "Ryoma, let's switch to Getter-1 and go airborne so we can look for this thing." Musashi said.
    "Alright! Open Get!!" Getter-3 split apart, allowing them to..."Change! Getter-1!!" Ryoma called as the jets combined into the signature Getter-1. Getter-1 instantly went airborne upon combining, up even above the enemy air forces, where it could see a red spark approaching from the distance.
    "That must be it." Hayato pointed out.
    "Then let's go see who's stealin' our gimmick!" Ryoma said, only to be stopped by Hayato.
    "Ryoma, wait!"
    "The fuck do you want now!?"
    "You heard Dayakka, it's stronger than our Getter. We shouldn't just charge into it head-first without knowing what it is." Hayato explained.
    "Sorry to break up your incredibly interesting conversation, guys, but that thing is getting closer really fast!" Musashi interrupted, causing Ryoma and Hayato to look forward, where the once-distant spark was nearly in melee range. Ryoma moved out of the way just as the speeding red bullet passed.
    "Son of a bitch, that thing's fast!" Ryoma exclaimed, turning Getter-1 toward the red object. Suddenly, it stopped, nearly on a dime, before turning and facing the Getter Team. "W-What the...!?"
    "Is that...A Getter Robo!?"
    "No way..." The Team was awestruck at what was before them. It looked very much like a twisted version of their Getter Robo. Opening comms with the mecha, Ryoma spoke.
    "Hey, I dunno who the hell you think you are, but we're the only Getter Team around here. Take yer stupid-lookin' knockoff and beat it!" Ryoma said as Getter-1 drew it's Tomahawks. In response to this, the other supposed Getter Robo equipped itself with a melee weapon of it's own; A double-sided axe weapon. The blades were large and terribly sharp, and the handle was long enough to possibly reach the Getter Team from it's position. "...Oh shit." Ryoma cursed before the "Getter Robo" charged, swinging it's large tomahawk. Ryoma managed to dodge and avoid being hit, but the tomahawk did end up taking out a random air soldier below.
    "That tomahawk...It's huge." Hayato said.
    "Size don't matter, it's how you use it that counts! Let's fuck 'im-"
    "You." Said a voice over comms suddenly, cutting Ryoma off at quite possibly the worst part of his sentence.
    "What? Who said that!?"
    "Give me your name..."

[​IMG]

"Or the three of you die." Said the pilot of the other Getter, completely emotionless. This irritated Ryoma even further.
    "Yeah, like I'm just gonna give my name to some punk-"
    "Hold on a minute." Hayato said, stopping Ryoma.
    "Okay, I'm getting really sick of people cuttin' me off!" Ryoma growled, annoyed.
    "Just think about this for a minute. He's in a Getter Machine confirmed to be more powerful than ours. All he wants is our names. Wouldn't it be more logical to give him what he wants, and let him be on his way?" Hayato asked. Ryoma sighed.
    "Yeah, I guess it would..." He said, looking as if he agreed with Hayato. Until suddenly the crazy bastard charged forward at the other Getter at full-speed. "But logic's not somethin' you need to use when you pilot Getter Robo!" Ryoma said confidently as Getter-1 flew at the unknown Getter. Tomahawks still in hand, Ryoma swung at the other Getter, only to have each swing swiftly dodged. "Damn you...Getter Beeeaaam!!!" Ryoma called, causing a hole to open up in Getter-1's "gut", where a large pink laser made of Getter Rays fired at the other Getter. This Getter Beam was met with a similar attack from the enemy.
    "Getter Beeeaaam!!!" The pilot called, firing an identically-colored beam from his Getter's own stomach. This beam, however, was larger than Ryoma's and easily pushed it back.
    "Shit! Open Get!!" Ryoma called, separating Getter-1 into the three Getter Jets, avoiding the oncoming attack. The opposing Getter's beam flew down to the ground below, taking out some stray enemy mecha with the resulting explosion. Getter-1 reformed behind the attacking Getter Robo.
    "Ryoma, we can't fight this guy. He's just too strong to take on alone, and we can't take any of our guys out of the fight below. That'd be too risky." Musashi warned.
    "Damn it..."

"Pilot of the unknown Getter entity, this is Hayato Jin speaking." Hayato suddenly said, speaking to the pilot of the other Getter. "We don't know who you are, we don't know what kind of Getter Robo you're piloting, and we don't know what your reasoning is for attacking us. But you've made one thing apparent: Your Getter Robo is leagues ahead of ours." Hayato said.
    "What the hell are you doing!?" Ryoma asked, baffled at what Hayato was saying.
    "Just give me a minute." Hayato said to Ryoma before turning his attention back to the other pilot. "Tell us what you want from us. We're all Getter pilots here, we shouldn't be fighting against each other. If you agree to cease hostilities and ally yourself with us, we'll comply to whatever demands you have." Hayato explained. There was silence for a moment.
    "You're Hayato Jin? Of the Saotome Research Labs?" The pilot asked. Hayato was somewhat confused by this question. He hadn't been to the Saotome Labs in years.
    "I haven't stepped foot in the Saotome Research Labs since before Professor Saotome himself...passed away. I am merely Hayato Jin. Nothing more, nothing less." Hayato said. Ryoma was incredibly angered at Hayato's glossing-over of what actually caused the professor's death.
    "I see. And the other two. Who are they?" The pilot asked.
    "I'll let them answer for themselves." Hayato said, crossing his arms. Musashi spoke up first.
    "M-Musashi Tomoe, Getter-3's pilot." Musashi stated, unsure if he should be giving this information to someone who was just attacking him and his co-pilots.
    "Musashi!? You're still...I see. So that means the only one left is-"
    "Ryoma Nagare. Now tell us why you needed to know all this." Ryoma demanded.
    "...Not now. The time isn't right. Getter Team...We'll meet again." The pilot of the other Getter Robo said before turning away from the three he spoke to and flying off at incredibly high speeds.
    "...The hell was that all about!?" Ryoma asked angrily.
    "How did he know who we were? We've never even seen a Getter Robo like that before." Musashi said.
    "Why did he think I was with the Saotome Research Labs? And that Getter of his..." Hayato said, the image of the other Getter Robo clear in his mind. "Could that be what the professor was..." Hayato was lost in thought.
    "Hayato, snap out of it! Obviously the guy in there is just some psycho with a rip-off Getter Robo. He said we'll seem him again, so if we do, you can ask him all the stupid questions you want. For now, let's finish what we came here for." Ryoma said, snapping Hayato out of his thought trance.
    "Right. Let's go then." Hayato replied. Getter-1 charged back down to the ground, firing Getter Beams at anything getting in the way. He didn't say it, but Ryoma felt...Off. He felt as if the pilot of that other Getter Robo was similar to him. Their Getter Energies resonated almost in tandem.
    "Hmph. This world just keeps gettin' weirder and weirder. Fine by me." Ryoma thought to himself. Getter Robo landed back in the heat of the fight, where it immediately began striking enemies with it's tomahawks.
    "Ryoma, what was that energy source?" Dayakka asked over the comms.
    "Nothin', Dayakka. Just some kid." Ryoma responded.
    "Right...Well, the energy source is gone now, and you three are still alive, so I guess that means it wasn't a hostile." Dayakka said.
    "Not quite. We scuffled with the punk for a bit, but he bailed as soon as he heard our names." Ryoma said, gloating slightly.
    "Heh, you three must be pretty popular where you're from if the pilot of a stronger mecha is too afraid to stay and fight." Dayakka joked.
    "You could say that." Ryoma jokingly replied as he continued fighting.

Elsewhere, the other Getter Robo continued to fly away from the Temporal Tower.
    "So you were right about them. They are the Getter Team." Said a cool and collected male voice different from the pilot that spoke before, signifying that there was actually more than one pilot within the robot.
    "Not exactly. One of them isn't in the right position of authority, and the other is just wrong. Also, their Getter Machine is too old." The main pilot explained.
    "So...What do we do now?" A third, more rugged male voice asked.
    "We wait. If we're going to fix things, we need the right Getter Team, in the right Getter Robo. We finish things only then. Not a second sooner or later." The main pilot continued.
    "So I guess we'll be waiting a while then...Damn. What're we gonna do in the meantime?" The rugged voice asked.
    "We'll do what we can to maintain stability until the time is right...Then we confront the Getter Team and make things right once and for all."

[​IMG]
    ~Near the Battle Site~
    Ryuko, cross-armed and red-faced, continued to be carried along by the cloaked man who was with her.
    "I don't need to be carried. I can walk just fine." She groaned.
    "If you don't want to pass out from blood loss, I suggest you enjoy the ride until we reach our destination." Said Senketsu, a talking piece of clothing that typically resembled a sailor uniform. However, something must have changed with Senketsu that prompted Ryuko to cover herself in the tattered cloak she wore over him.
    "Here's a tip: Stop taking my blood, you vampire uniform!"
    "I was trapped in that basement for god knows how long. I'm malnourished."
    "Fine...Just don't go overboard." Ryuko responded, somewhat annoyed. To the man carrying her, it sounded as if Ryuko was talking to herself, as Senketsu could only be heard by Ryuko.
    The explosions and gunfire from ZEXIS's battle echoed as they grew closer.
    "What is all of that noise? It sounds like we're in the middle of a warzone." Senketsu asked.
    "Well...We're not far off from that." Ryuko responded.
    "...Where is this man taking us?" Senketsu asked worriedly.
    "Don't get your threads in a knot. We're not just gonna walk into that death trap. How stupid do you think we are?" Ryuko responded.
    She then looked to the cloaked man's face.
    "...We aren't gonna walk into that death trap of a warzone, are we?"
    "I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY KNEW WHERE WE WERE GOING!"

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  17. Pinekaboo Chaser

Battle Outskirts

[​IMG]

The cloaked figure glanced at Ryuko. He found it odd that she claimed her uniform could speak to her, but the fact was that he could seem as though he was speaking to people that weren't there too thanks to the comm built into his body. Chances were that it was a similar situation with her, whether it truly was her uniform or not. At the very least, the eye-like pattern on the outfit did seem to have moved a few times by itself, so it wasn't exactly impossible for it to be some kind of artificial intelligence of some kind that could express opinions.
    "The fastest way to the Tower is to head straight through it." he said simply, sparks flying from his feet as he continued to run without tiring. "But we aren't going to fight in it. We'll dodge everything and straight up Temporal Tower."

18. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    ~Battle Outskirts~
    Senketsu's single eye widened upon hearing that the plan was to do the very thing Ryuko just said they weren't going to do.
    "I don't think this guy is as sane as we thought he was!" Senketsu said, beginning to freak out.
    "Calm down! Like he said, we're not fighting, just passing through. All we gotta do is avoid getting shot, blown up, or stomped on. Simple." Ryuko responded, sarcastically acting as if those potentially fatal outcomes were no big deal.
    "...I should have never put myself on you."
    As they neared the raging battle, a small smirk grew on Ryuko's face. As if the sight of such a fight was exciting, despite the fact that she wasn't going to be directly involved in it.
    "Don't hesitate, Raiden. Get us through as fast as you can!" Ryuko said, preparing herself for a wild ride.

19. Lite The Future

~Temporal Tower; The Battle Continues!~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Riddhe, Trowa and Wufei- in the Delta Plus, Heavyarms Gundam and Sehnlong Gundam respectively -had formed a 3-man squad for the fight, utilizing their Mobile Suits' distinct abilities to assist one another. Riddhe readied Delta Plus's Beam Saber, while Trowa engaged Heavyarms' Army Knife and Wufei prepared Shenlong's Beam Glaive. They charged in, slicing through various targets to begin their assault before switching to ranged tactics. Riddhe used Delta Plus's Beam Rifle to dispatch single targets from a longer range, while Trowa and Wufei used their Gatling Gun and Flamethrower respectively to wipe out several closer-range targets at once. As the enemy's numbers slowly dwindled, Riddhe spoke up.
    "Has anybody seen Heero? I haven't even heard from him since we engaged the enemy...Which isn't that surprising, but still."
    Falling back momentarily to look, Trowa and Wufei saw no sign of Heero or his Gundam.
    "Negative. I don't see him either." Trowa answered.
    "Hmm...Ptolemaios, Ikaruga, Dai-Gurren, is Heero Yui's Gundam still on board any of our vessels?"
    "Negative, the Dai-Gurren has no Gundams on board." Dayakka responded.
    "All units tied to the Ikaruga have moved out. No Gundams here." Jun responded, having boarded the Ikaruga with Tsugumi for the time being.
    "Same for the Ptolemy. All our units have-Wait...Radar is picking up a friendly signal heading away from the battlefield, going in the direction we came from." Ian Vashti said from within the Ptolemaios.
    "Damn...What the hell's he doing!?" Riddhe cursed, oblivious as to why Heero would abandon the fight.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hearing all of this was Naota, who stood on the Dai-Gurren's bridge alongside Canti. Needless to say, Naota was not happy to hear of Heero's ditching antics after the bad experiences they'd had.
    "Canti...We're going to get him." Naota said somewhat quietly. Canti looked to Naota, a question mark appearing on his monitor-head.
    "We're gonna go knock some sense into that idiot as payback for hurting Haruko. Now let's go!" Naota demanded, staring intently at Canti, who motioned as if he'd sighed before lifting Naota up and flying in the direction that Heero was said to have gone.
    They flew at high speeds, quickly allowing them to find Heero where Ian said he was going.

[​IMG]
    In his Wing Gundam, Heero could detect Canti and Naota's approach, quickly turning around and aiming a Beam Rifle at the two of them, firing a warning shot.
    "Don't stop, Canti!" Naota ordered.
    In response, Canti sped up, getting closer to Wing Gundam at an even faster rate. Within seconds, they were close enough to touch the Gundam's torso.
    "Open up!" Naota demanded, only to get no response from Heero. Irritated even further, Naota gave an incredibly insane order to Canti.
    "Throw me at him!"
    Hearing this, "!?" appeared on Canti's monitor.
    "Just do it!" Naota ordered.
    Canti did nothing for a moment before reluctantly following Naota's order, reeling back and tossing Naota at Wing Gundam.
    Unable to think fast enough, Heero opened the cockpit, stopping the Gundam completely and allowing Naota to enter.
    As he flew towards the Gundam, Naota pulled his fist back, flinging it forward as Heero came into view, landing a surprisingly powerful punch to Heero's face. Naota pulled his fist back, his knuckles bloody from Heero's now-bleeding nose, before standing up and balancing himself at the edge of Wing Gundam's open cockpit.
    "First you hurt Haruko, our ally, for no reason at all. And now you're abandoning our fight!? Just how pathetic are you!?"
    Heero felt his upper lip to see if he was actually bleeding, which he was, before looking at Naota, his expression blank.
    "I'm not abandoning the mission..." He muttered.
    "Then what are you doing!?"
    "Completing a more important one."
    Naota gritted his teeth in anger, holding back the urge to punch Heero again.
    "And what could be more important than helping your team!?"
    Heero sighed, closing his eyes for a moment.
    He then opened his eyes again, looking at Naota.
    "Bringing back the ally I chased away." He stated, hating himself for speaking his intentions out loud.
    The anger on Naota's face faded as he realized what Heero was doing.
    "Haruko Haruhara is a valuable asset to ZEXIS...She's also an ally. I'm just doing what's best for the mission at hand."
    Naota understood now. Whether Heero was just doing it because of his duties as a member of ZEXIS or because he genuinely cared for Haruko's well-being was irrelevant. He was looking for Haruko, and that's all that mattered.
    "I'll help you, then. Haruko's my friend."
    Heero sighed.
    "Fine. But we do this my way."
    A small smile grew on Naota's face.
    "Not a chance." He replied before turning towards the outside of the cockpit. "Canti!" Naota called. Canti flew up and grabbed Naota, allowing Heero to close his Gundam's cockpit.
    The Gundam turned back in the direction it was going before.
    "There's unknown activity going on not far from here. We'll check there for her first." Heero stated before moving forward. Canti followed, Naota completely silent.
    After a few short minutes of flying, the three of them encountered the unknown activity. It was a small group of weak-looking mecha that had nothing more that knives and mecha-sized pistols at their disposal.
    "Five of them. Most likely scouting units. Little to no threat." Heero stated.
    Naota was unable to tell if Heero was talking to him or just stating all of that to himself.
    "So are we going in?" Naota asked.
    "Affirmative. Heero Yuy; engaging targets." Heero said before moving in.
    Naota rolled his eyes before pointing forward, prompting Canti to follow Heero. As they flew, Canti tossed Naota straight up into the air before a monstrous mouth emerged from Canti's torso that consumed Naota whole. This caused Canti to turn completely red.
    Heero's Wing Gundam began the firefight with it's Vulcan Cannons, getting a clear shot before firing. However, this would prove useless as the group of mecha suddenly scattered, moving much faster than expected.
    "That speed..." Before Heero could react, one of the mecha had latched on to his Gundam. "What the-AAGH!" Heero cried out loud (which was surprising for him) as the enemy machine suddenly started electrocuting the entirety of Heero's Gundam, Heero himself included. Wing Gundam's systems were beginning to overload, and Heero himself was in extreme pain.
    The Naota-Canti combination was in a similar tough spot, as the remaining four mecha ran circles around them- literally. Naota-Canti couldn't get a clear shot on the enemy mechs in their cannon form, which was their strongest weapon. The enemies slowly closed in, still going around in a disorienting circle.
    All hope seemed lost for the missing members of ZEXIS. But suddenly, glimmer of hope appeared...No...That's not some anime glimmer thingy in the distance, that's the shine of a freshly-waxed vehicle!
    "Hey! Keep yer filthy robot mits off my friends!" called a voice that Naota-Canti recognized immediately.

[​IMG]

"You...!" Heero said, still being electrocuted.
    Haruko laughed a bit as he rode in on a new bike she had acquired from god knows where. She first decided to help Naota-Canti. As she approached them, she stood on the seat of her bike, surfing on in for a moment, before leaping off and grabbing on to the leg of Heero's Gundam. The bike she jumped from sped directly into the running mecha, causing one to trip and fall and the rest to follow as they ran. Naota-Canti took the opportunity to stylishly karate-chop the four piled mecha in half, eliminating them.
    Meanwhile, Haruko climbed Wing Gundam's body, ignoring the electricity surging through it despite the pain it caused her. She climbed and climbed, making sure to wave at Heero through the Gundam's eyes, before reaching the mecha that was assaulting Wing Gundam. She took the guitar from her back, holding it upside-down by the neck.
    She began to savagely pound on the enemy mech with the instrument.
    "I!"
    *slam*
    "SAID!"
    *slam*
    "HANDS!"
    *slam*
    "OFF!!!"
    Haruko finished her rampage by swinging upward as hard as she could, detaching the busted up machine from Wing Gundam. It caused an explosion that was frankly way too big for the relatively small size of the mecha. But Haruko is in the vicinity so it's okay.
    Wing Gundam landed and Heero opened the cockpit to get out, only for Haruko to block his way.
    "Hiiiii, Heero-kuuuuuuun~" She...uh...Swooned?
    "Tch..."
    "Isn't there something you'd like to say to me?"
    Heero remained silent, too weak to do anything else.
    "D'awww, wittle Heero-Kun, silent as always. That's okay, I'll take your silence as a thank you."
    "I-I...I..."
    Haruko looked at Heero, excited to hear where he was going with this.
    "I...Will kill you." He said, emotionless.
    Haruko again was told this by Heero. In response...She smiled. Knowing how weak he must have been, Haruko lightly grabbed Heero by the jaw and leaned in, giving him a small peck on the cheek.
    "I'll kill you too, Heero-kun~" She responded happily before jumping from the open cockpit.
    Heero was frozen in place from Haruko's response. He snapped out of it, slightly red-faced, before wiping his cheek off with his arm. He then exited his Gundam.
    Smoldering mechanical debris aside, the area was calm now. Naota and Canti un-combined to greet their friend.
    "Haruko! Haruko, are you okay?" Naota asked, worried about Haruko. She playfully ruffled his hair.
    "No broken bones here, kid. I'm A-Okay. I just needed a breather is all." She responded before looking out into the distance, as if to look for something.
    "What're you looking for?" Naota asked.
    "I met a couple o' guys who were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood."
    "...Excuse me?"
    Haruko shook her head.
    "Sorry, I was thinking about something else. What I meant to say was that I met these guys who said they'd help me find you and Heero-kun, but it looks like they vanished on the way here. Hm. Oh well. C'mon, we gotta get back to the team." Haruko said, putting her hands on her hips.
    There was silence for a moment before Heero spoke up...More like "mumbled up", but you get the point.
    "Agreed." He said before re-entering Wing Gundam and acting as if his entire body hadn't just been charged with a near-lethal amount of electricity.
    Naota was picked up by Canti, who began to hover in midair.
    Finally, Haruko climbed Wing Gundam again, taking a seat on it's shoulder.
    "Forward! Taa-kun, Heero-kun!" Haruko called out as they began to move back to the Temporal Tower.

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

The Battle of Temporal Tower

[​IMG]

Among the fray, a loud cry was heard, as the crimson, dual-faced mecha leapt into the air, announced by the loud voice of Kamina, fire enveloping the entire machine's body as it spun in mid-air.
    "SUPEEER!" he yelled out, as the second pilot above him slammed forwards on the controls of the upper machine.

"I...INAZUMAAAA!!" came the voice of the smaller boy, more timid but just as determined in this moment.
    The flames centered on the machine's foot, launching forwards towards the Spiral King's revived General; Tymilph.

"That won't work!" the ape-like Beastman retorted, raising the hammer of his Gunman into the air to counter the kick that was falling towards him.
    "FEIIIIIINT!"
    The pair of them roared out in unison, as the mecha suddenly spun around, directing the fireball that had gathered into a ranged shot and launching it at the hammer, knocking it from the enemy's hands and ducking down as a second unit spring-boarded off of the red mecha's back.

The Guren Flight-Type, piloted by Kallen Kozuki, rocketed into the custom Gunman, dragging its knife over the head and torso of it, before dropping and spinning, lacerating the sides of the machine further, only stopping when the loud footsteps of Gurren Lagann began to be heard, the larger machine's fist pulled back.
    "CERTAIN KILL!" Kamina called out, slamming the fist into the General's Gunman as two drills burst from the wrist, the shape of a skull bursting forward from the point of impact.
    "CRIMSON LOTUS DUET!"
    The Custom Gunman was launched backwards; intact but heavily damaged, as it struck the ground harshly, threatening to not get back up. The interior was completely trashed, to the point where the pilot's seat simply no longer existed, having been disintegrated into ashes by the impact. But even so, the General stood once more, stepping out of the machine and brandishing his own hammer fearlessly.
    "Do you mindless naked apes really believe... that you can stop THE SPIRAL KING'S IMMORTAL VASSAL SO EASILY?!"

As his body regenerated before their eyes, Kamina gritted his teeth. It wasn't going to be that simple this time.
    "Genome! Simon" he called out, looking to the boys piloting the two Lagann units. "Let's do it!"

"Huh? B-bro? Do what?" Simon asked, confused.
    "Dumbass! Isn't it obvious?" he retorted, with a wide grin, nodding at the image of Noriko in Zen.
    "GATTAI!"

Tearing off the Lagann from Gurren's head in perfect unison with Noriko and Zen, the two combined Gunmen reeled back and spun the Lagann units once, before tossing them hard towards the opposite unit.
    "Kicking reason to the curb and breaking through the odds!"
    "Uniting through time and space through effort and guts!"
    "B-Bursting through the walls in our way!"
    "To create a victory from a past of defeat!"
    "ALTERNATE UNISON!"
    "-- GURREN LAGANN --"
    "-- LAZENGANN --"
    "XROS!"
    Immediately, the enemy Gunmen around them spontaneously exploded; unable to handle the sheer masculine force emanating from the four pilots that stood there in their new combined forms - Kamina and Genome in Gurren Lagann Xros, while Simon and Noriko joined in Lazengann Xros.
    "Genome! This guy knows you from his past, right? If we can't break his body, the only way to do this is to break his spirit, and make an enemy into a friend! It's down to you, my second blood brother!"
    "Noriko! Take care of Simon for me, ya got that? I'm trusting you with the one person that means more to me than life itself!"

"Understood!" Noriko said, nodding with a smile as Simon blushed slightly at Kamina's admission.

As Genome and Kamina prepared to face off against Tymilph, a tremble in the earth could be felt, as a long, H-shaped ship suddenly appeared, followed by a second and third, all of which began launching their own units - Diem Sars and Diem Lees - to join the Gunmen opposing ZEXIS. The knight-like machines instantly took up arms against ZEXIS's forces; firing crossbow shots from their shield-arms and some engaging in melee combat using their polearm weapons.
    After a moment, another machine dropped down from the ships, landing firmly and drawing two huge swords from its waist in challenge of the ZEXIS units.
    Suddenly establishing contact with them, the pilot spoke, addressing the entire force.

[​IMG]

"Soldiers of Earth, I am the Number Three ranking Knight of Arksaber serving under Crown Prince Uther - Cheval Reptail!" he roared, motioning towards ZEXIS. "In the name of Insalaum, and in the name of our allies - We will cut you down if you refuse to back down!"
    His mecha - the Green-armoured Emeraldan, stood at fifty-eight meters tall - towering above the thirty-meter Diem Lees around it, and the twenty-five meter Diem Sars that supported them. The option was surrender, or fight against this great machine that only the three Evangelions stood taller than.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.