~Crossover Cove~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

>:OOC Thread:<
    ~Family Thread: Crossover Crib~

Welcome everyone to Crossover Cove, the Role-Play of unlimited potential and possibility. First I'd like to point anyone who hasn't signed up to the sign up thread, there you can enter with whatever character you'd like from any medium you can think of. Almost all characters are accepted, so don't worry about confirmation from me unless you're unsure.

For those looking for a taste of what you can expect, take a look here:

Also check out our very own Tumblr and Wiki, courtesy of Aerith G. and Ventus.

Now the initial plan had me grouping people together, that changed rather quickly. If you're trying to enter the RP and don't know where to enter at, simply look in OOC thread and ask for some guidance, or read up through the story and burst through a wall somewhere. Below is the orginal story that got this Role-Play off the ground, a first of hopefully many Arcs.

[​IMG]

The land is barren, so few are the number of trees or green substance you'd likely call it a desert. This land wasn't always like this, no, it used to be a thriving savannah inhabited by countless animals and plants. All that changed when the Lion King of the land was murdered by his conniving brother, Scar, whom then assumed control of the Pride Lands.

It was after this that the circle of life was broken, Scar's army of hyenas drove off the inhabitants and next to nothing was left, but a large stone fortress known as Pride Rock. In there Scar was plotting, "This land isn't suited for a king of my stature...there is no use in ruling over an empty kingdom. What must I do to grow my empire? I'm the rightful king of this land, no..all the land!" as Scar was ranting to himself he failed to notice the appearance of tall slender being in the corner.
    "Pardon, but you seem to be troubled.", the figure made it's presence known to Scar who immediately growled at the intruder. "Who...who are you? Have you come to challenge me?...You're..-" Scar was stopped by the being, "One hell of a butler."

~

"Soon the emptiness will shatter your heart, here in this world of nothingness."
    A fortress, a prison, a lair, Castle Oblivion among other names is an ideal place to plan a coup d'état, but now serves as the headquarters for a more widespread goal. Marluxia is Lord of this Castle, thought to have been killed in the struggle that occurred on these grounds years ago, but although drained he is very much alive. To gain a heart is the only real goal a nobody can aspire towards, but thanks to a young boy that goal was shattered to pieces.

To gain a heart, hearts must be sacrificed. For someone without a heart that can't be too hard of moral dilemma, but finding those to follow him into battle will be Marluxia's greatest undertaking. His old allies are wiped out so the Lord of the Castle must give rise to a new alliance, a new kingdom, a new Kingdom Hearts.

~

High above the mountains into a sea of clouds a wise figure watches the ongoing struggles of the world, you'd say he looked blue if he weren't green. Jedi Master Yoda, former leader of the Jedi council has taken the responsibility of watching over Earth, he hopes to train an able group of heros to keep the balance of the force in check. Of course he's troubled, for if an order is needed to protect the well being of this planet, that means there must be a great evil present within it. Yoda has sensed the presence of individuals who intend to do great evil in this world, that is why he has based a new Jedi order in Cloud City, for those who are willing will come.

~

The power of a God, decide who lives...and who dies. That is the power of the Death Note, power such a this will make you a stranger to Heaven and an outcast of Hell. Light Yagami has taken a step towards what he aspires to be, a God, by wielding this power. Who among you will follow him? To cleanse something completely the dirt must be obliterated, but can you really destroy the darkness in all hearts?

[​IMG]

Rule Number 1: No godmodding, this is especially important because of the many different mediums we've got characters from. Obviously some characters hold more influence in the world, but don't go overboard with anything. If you're thinking of killing someone off don't do it without the controllers consent(or them choosing to have their character killed off). This rule is smashed to absolute dust by Bushy, but that's okay because he's a god/genie/little girl summoner.

Rule Number 2: Along with godmodding, please refrain from controlling other characters, influencing something that isn't yours to decide isn't fair to the controller of the character you're tampering with. Simply ask before you go leroy jenkins up in here. This rule can be excepted if the character's controller gives you the right to control their character for a moment, or for minor plot convinces.

Rule Number 3: Try to keep the language PG-13, some of the characters are more prone to cuss which I understand, just don't go overboard.

Rule Number 4: If you plan on using a vehicle of any kind, think about posting a picture of the plane/ship/car/bike etc. so that we know what we're dealing with. Along with that pictures and music selections are also allowed, just don't go overboard.

Rule Number 5: To quote the rules of the RP section: "There is a 20-word minimum for all posts in this section, so kindly think before you post." I want to see good posts out of everyone, we don't need books and I can understand the occasional short post, but generally put you're heart into it. That's all I ask.

Rule Number 6: I shouldn't have to make this a rule, because you should all be mature enough to not insult or otherwise offend others of their beliefs or way of life. But, if you do insult or make a comment deemed offensive by the KH-Vids rules or the Crossover Cove staff, there will be consequences. First offenders will be banned from the RP for one day. Repeat offenders will be banned from Crossover Cove for good. Plus, depending on the severity of the situation I will get KH-Vds staff involved.

Rule Number 7: Musical Numbers. Don't we love them? In fact it was I who came up with the nifty idea to start bringing musical numbers into the RP, don't regret that decision one bit. Seriously though, there is a time and place for them. If you're role-playing as Scar and want to sing Be Prepared at some point, it makes perfect sense. If you're role-playing as Winnie the Pooh and want to sing Billie Jean, no. Mostly cause only I can RP as Winnie the Pooh because it be awesome, but also because it's not the least bit in character. Think before you sing. If it doesn't make sense or there has just been a musical number, don't do it, or at least ask DT or I.

The Bushy Rule: Common sense.
    "If you think about things when posting, and give other people a chance to post like people do in other RPs. Everything would be fine.
    It doesn't have to go super slow then, but if you know other people are going to NEED to post and your own posting or other peoples are getting out of hand, then just stop and wait for a bit.
    If everyone has some courtesy for everyone else, things will go a lot smoother. We all have brains in our skulls. We all have common sense. It shouldn't be too hard as long as that when we post, we consider everyone and how our post will impact them.
    Remember, posting on your own and for yourself is stupid, you may as well write a story on your own and be done with it(and as a aspiring writer, I of all people am saying this).
    The point of an RP, is to work and create a story with others. It's impossible to do such a thing if you don't give everyone else a chance.
    The RP section is a community where we as RPers work together for everyone involved. The same should be said for the RPs in the section itself." ~Bushy Brow

If there are any more rules that need addressing, simply ask and I'll see what I can do.

2. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

It was nighttime, all was quiet and still except for a falling star.
    "One day, I'll get up there." A boy with Blond hair was staring through a telescope, looking up at the stars.
    He sighed, got up, and started heading into the house which he was staying in with a familiy wich were more than happy to have him, atleast, for the time being. He was about to enter when he looked back... and saw the star falling towards the garden...

The fact is, it was NOT a star, it was something else, a blue box which could travel time and space.
    A man in a bowtie and a fez was running around on the inside of the box with a screwdriver that glowed blow on the end everytime he pressed something on it, a sonic screwdriver. The inside of the box was alot bigger on the inside than on the outside, and on the inside the man was wizzing his screwdriver and running around a console pressing various buttons and laughing over-enthusiasticly, more or less like a mad man. "Where are you taking me now!? HA HA!" He yelled, also over-enthusiasticly, as a loud BANG and WHRRIRIIRIR was heard from the console, then a WVVVHHHR was repeated several times and then something on the console exploded. "GEROMINO!!!"

The boy heard a shout from the star and had enough time to say 'huh' before having to roll out of the way.
    The star was indeed a blue box, it had landed and caused a big crater.
    The doors opened, and then a load of smoke came out, the boy started coughing, and then a man came out.
    "Has anyone seen my fez?" was all he said, after a bit of coughing. The boy just stared at the man.
    "Ok, I'll take that as a 'no', I am a tester of new inventions, here is my ID" he held out what looked like a wallet with paper on the inside, the boy looked at it. "... Its blank."
    "What?" The man stared at it, and then at the boy. "...Who are you?"
    "...Roxas"
    The man looked at Roxas for a little, then he he held out a hand. "I'm the Doctor"
    the boy looked a little suspicious at first, but then shook The Doctor's hand. There was a silence, then Roxas said "Would you like to come in?" The Doctor looked around, and then at the house, "sure, why not?"

(I've actaully planned some music for this whole post, basically, up until you read 'the garden' listen to the 358/2 days Dearly Beloved, and then stop the music, when you reach 'blue box' start 'I am the Doctor.' wait until the end before you get to 'has anyone seen my fez?', read that at the end of 'I am the Doctor', and then when Roxas introduces himself you can listen to Roxas's theme for the rest of the post)

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

[​IMG]

Another expanse cleared. The distance between her and her objective was closing fast.
    The journey so far had been easy; it was the journey onwards that would be more difficult. Breaching the atmosphere under her own power would be difficult, but she was Stern the Destructor, the Starlight Destroyer. If anyone could manage it, it would be her.

It was the Jedi Master, Yoda, she searched for. She had learned so far that he was a strange creature; incredibly wise, and most definitely not human. But then, she wasn't exactly human herself, and if this 'Yoda' knew as much as the rumours surrounding him said, he would be able to help her find her missing sisters.
    If not, then she really had no use for them at all. Most likely she'd destroy the place; she hadn't decided yet.

~~~

Night.
    Oh how she prefered night.
    Night was always just so much prettier, what with all the stars in the sky, as well as the moon, and the falling Police Telephone boxes...
    "Wha--?" she exclaimed, spinning around for a double-take on that last one.
    It was true; a medium-blue Police Telephone box had just fallen out of the sky not far from her, and Levi had just turned in time to see in smash into the ground and, quite surprisingly, not fall into a pile of burning wooden scrap.

Her magenta-coloured eyes lit up at the site. She did so love things that were wierd.
    Of course, having not been around for much more than a year, most things were simply wierd to the Material girl, but she decided that whatever was going on was well-worth investigating.
    "I wonder if I'll find a clue to where Stern and King are...?" she thought aloud as she flew in closer for a look at the two people that were now talking outside of the blue box.

4. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

"What is your business butler?" Scar interrogated the demonic being, how odd it must have looked for a lion to be conversing with a finely dressed man. "Excuse me for the intrusion sir, I'm Sebastian Michaelis, or so that's what I've gone by for some time. I just happened to be passing by and noticed that you seemed distraught, may I ask the reason for your discomfort?"
    Scar hesitantly lowered his guard, figuring the man didn't pose a large threat. "My disposition doesn't concern you butler, besides, what could you possibly do to help me?" Sebastian grinned, "Oh you see my feline friend, I'm simply one hell of a butler, a demon with supernatural powers. I can form a contract with you and help you attain any goal your heart desires, so long as you're willing to relinquish your soul."
    Scar was taken aback for a moment, then after calmly composing himself thought about a plan that would make him the most powerful king in the world. "Butler, if what you say is true then I'll not only offer you my soul, but that of my entire hyena army. Except for Ed possibly. Aide me in becoming the most powerful king in the world, then once the sun sets on my time you may do what you please with my soul and empire."
    With a smirk devilish enough to be called demonic, Sebastian bowed to his new master, "It shall be done, my Lord."
    "Good, now get out. Find me a group of villainous scum I can manipulate for my own ends, soon the world will see me for the wonder I am... Go." With that Sebastian made haste to round up what would become his new comrades, the rule of King Scar had just begun.

5. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

*2 Hours Earlier*
    "Hey, Sonic! Enjoy your future! It's gonna be great!" Sonic yelled to his younger self, who was on his way back to his time. This last adventure was one of strangest yet. Meeting his younger self and reliving moments from his past, all before his birthday was over. He walked back over to the picnic table, where his half-eaten gift from Tails lay. "Man, what a day...I need a br-" Sonic was cut off by Tails, who was pushing another large gift. "Happy Birthday, Sonic! Here's another one!" Sonic's two-tailed amigo yelled, arms in the air. "Dude, that's bigger than me!" Sonic said as he ran over to the mega-gift. He quickly tore it open to see that it was a blue, one person spacecraft. There were blue streaks going across the sides, and there were "quills" coming off the back. "I give you the Space Blur. Specially made for you to visit Planet Wisp whenever you want." Tails explained. Sonic, barely listening, hopped inside. "This is AWESOME!" He said, marveling over the ship. He activated the ignition. "Okay Sonic, now slowly--" Tails was cut off by the extreme noise coming from the engines. The ship quickly aimed skyward and shot off into space. "...Raise the throttle...Uh-oh." Tails squeaked, worried about where his friend would end up.

Sonic was tearing through space almost as fast as he could run on land. "Oh...MAN!!!" He said as floating city a came into view. "Brake, brake, where's the BRAKE!?" He said as he frantically looked back and forth. He found a pedal by his feet marked "BRAKE". He slammed his foot into it, but it was too late. He descended into a large building and smashed through it's roof. The ship slammed into the floor and stopped, sending Sonic flying through the cockpit window, face first into the floor. The impact knocked him out.

~~

"NAAAANTS INGONYAMAAAA---Wait a minute...Somethin's not right here..." Wade Wilson, more commonly known as Deadpool, said as he scanned the wasteland he thought was supposed to be the Pride Lands. "Ya think?" His inner-mind said. "This looks NOTHING like the picture I found!" He said, holding up a copy of The Lion King on VHS."Hmm...Well, looks like Pride Rock's over there." Deadpool said to himself, pointing towards the dead-looking Pride Rock. "Doesn't look very prideful..."
    Deadpool continued toward Pride Rock, slightly creeped out by the expanses of bones and corpses littered around the land. He finally made it to Pride Rock, where he climbed to the main area. He found an entry way into the inner parts of Pride rock and walked inside. He saw a Lion and another guy inside. "Hey, if it isn't Simb-Waaait, you're not Simba! You're his evil relative, uh...Sratch?" He said, trying to figure out the Lion's name.

6. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh look, more intrusions. I didn't think you'd be able to get someone here that fast Sebastian." Scar was impressed with his new butler, who had the look of a certain genie in another disney movie when a wish came true that he didn't do. "Um.. yes, my Lord."
    After that Scar turned his attention towards the supposed new recruit, "Firstly, my name is Scar, hence the bloody scar. Secondly, Simba is not the Simba of the movies, he's actually a drunk living it up in Miami. Lastly, what is your business here? Unless it's to aid in my conquest you'll have to be dealt with."

7. Lite The Future

"Hmm...Does this conquest o' yours involve severed heads, limbs, and organs?" Deadpool asked, "Because if it is...I'm in, pal."

8. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Sora was traveling around in his personal gummi ship given by King Mickey when he came across a new world called Earth with a space station that looked like it held a city orbiting around the planet. "Wow, let's see what this is all about!" Sora excitingly claimed as he headed for the world and by extent the station. Upon docking and disembarking Sora was bewildered by what he saw. "Whoa, I never expected a this place to be so big!" He then noticed a huge looking temple in the distance. "Looks like as good a place to start if any." Sora then proceeded to walk towards the temple...

---------------------

Meanwhile in his office Izaya was busy playing a board game using pieces from various other games and placing them around the board in no real manner. "So many groups seeking power...A truly ambitious goal but fruitless. But I suppose I could expand by clients." Skipping around from what he was doing he landed in his chair and spun it around. "This will be fun, this will be fun!" He then proceeded to make a few calls to the newly formed parties...

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Tifa woke up from where she was lying-seeing white all around her. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was being with Cloud... Now she was surrounded by white- all white no other colors.... She ran through the long hallways longing to find a door to get out of this place. "What is this place!" The black haired women shouted-getting frustrated.
    ~~~
    Sango was starring at the city is she left the park. With her weapon Hiraikotsu on her back she entered the busy city. It was just a few days ago that she awoke- somehow coming from the Feudal Era to what seemed to be Kagome's world. Unfortunately she wasn't sure where Kagome would be or 100% sure if this was Kagome's timeline. So she wondered through towns searching and hoping for a way to get back home. She wore her Kimono which some people did were so she really didn't seem that out of place. (OOC: I hope lol)

OOC: If ya can't tell Tifa is in Castle O and Sango is in Japan.

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    A moment after the long black haired girl started shouting, a hooded figure in a long black coat entered via a black hole in the wall which vanished behind him. He slowly reached up and removed his hood, revealing luscious pink hair. But what was even more peculiar than that was as he removed his hood, flower petals seemed to generate from no where and floated down around his face before vanishing once more. "I see you're awake." He said to the girl standing before him.

~~~

Abe wandered around on the surface of the planet, not sure exactly where he was. "That last portal sure didn't take me where i wanted..." He then looked at his palms and the scars engraved onto them which granted him his powers. Looking around, he realized he was no longer on oddworld. Walking forward, he hoped to find someone who could help him. And he more so hoped there weren't sligs on this world.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Seated within the cockpit of the green Gundam, the GN-002 Gundam Dynames, was the pilot, Lockon Stratos. Though still recovering from his wound in the battle with the UN Forces, he noticed a station floating above the Earth from the observation deck on Celestial Being's mothership, the Ptolemy, and decided to investigate it without telling any of the others. With him in the cockpit and placed in a container was his orange robot companion, Haro. "Where are we going? Where are we going?" Haro asked, its LED eyes flashing and its 'ears' flapping up and down, Lockon smiled and replied, "We're going to investigate the strange station floating above the Earth, need to see if it's safe. Ready for a little adventure, Haro?" "Ready for adventure! Ready for adventure!" Haro replied happily, its LED eyes flashing and its ears flapping happily. Adjusting his grip on the controls, Lockon continued to fly the Dynames to the station.

~

Vanille sat up and looked around, rubbing her head. "Ow, that was close." She had barely managed to escape a tough looking monster by using a Cie'th stone in Gran Pulse and was now in some strange city. Standing up and dusting herself off, Vanille looked around and shouted, "Hey!!!! Anybody here?!" After only hearing her echo, she put her fingers together shyly, "Guess it's just me....... Oh, well! Maybe, if I take a look around, I can find someone! Time for some exploring!" Making she had her binding rod and some supplies, Vanille ran into the city and ignored the stares from the people around.

OOC: Lockon and Haro are heading for Sky City and Vanille is in Japan, case you're wondering.

12. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

"Have you seen my exterior decorating? Of course it does. My plan is to become the king of this world, with you and the butler I'll be one step closer to attaining that goal. You will of course be given many royalties after my conquest is complete, so how about an introduction?

OOC: Posted this in the other thread about the general concern for a more neutral group.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    "W-who are you?" said Tifa starring at the Pink haried man. I mean who had pink hair? This man gave her a strange feeling but for the moment she shrugged it off.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Marluxia." He said, introducing himself. "Now perhaps you could tell me who you are. And why you were laying unconscious on my doorstep.

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

"Tifa," she said. "Tifa Lockheart. I'm not sure how I got here though. I just woke up here," she said simply.

16. Lite The Future

[​IMG]

"Yay! Blood Blood Blood!" Deadpool yelled, hopping like a schoolgirl. After his short hopping fit ended, he turned back to Scar. "Name's Wade. Wade Wilson. Most just call me Deadpool. And by most I mean everyone. Even the banner at the top of this post calls me Deadpool!" He said, answering Scar's question.

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "I see..." Marluxia said. That name, it sounded vaguely familiar, as though someone had mentioned it while he passed by close enough to overhear their conversation. But he soon dismissed it. "I'm sure you're wondering where you are. It's been said all who enter here will be lost to oblivion, never able to solve it's mystery. Hence it was dubbed castle oblivion. As to how you got here, i'm afraid i simply found you passed out nearby." He explained to her to answer any questions she might have.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

Vanille stopped and looked into the sky as the rest of the people. There was some kind of flying object in the sky, sparkling beams came out from its back. She noticed that it was painted green for some reason, she smiled and wondering what it was. 'Looks interesting......' Vanille thought to herself and noticed something else. It had arms and legs with a sniper rifle grasped in its left hand, Vanille wondered what that was for and wondered where it headed, starting to run again.

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Tifa sighed. It looked like she wasn't getting home anytime soon-but maybe he might know of a way. "Do you have any idea how i could get back to my world?" She asked kindly.

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Marluxia thought about her question for a moment and arrived at an answer for her. "Without knowing what your world is, no. If i did know and happen to have been there, i could open a corridor of darkness for you. He explained to her. But what have you to offer in return?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.