~Crossover Cove, Sign Up Thread~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Dec 29, 2011.

?

Do you want OC to be included in Crossover Cove?

1. For OC

48.3%
  2. Not For OC

51.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Not that I remember. When was that?

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

A comic of the first arc, huh? I'll think about what moments I liked and VM you.

3. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll VM you characters and some moments I can think of Ventus.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I might have figured who paired Rydia with. Edge, the ninja prince, of course I won't play him, I can wait for someone else to bring him in. Same with Juliet, but I'm semi-waiting for someone to bring in Romeo.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Cool, just remember, there's a five (5) character limit and pictures help if you can provide them.

6. Lite The Future

Two more sheets:

Username: Deadpool
    Character of Choice: Goddess Viridi
    Picture(optional):
    [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Etc. the Character is from: Kid Icarus: Uprising
    Additional Info: Viridi is the Goddess of Nature, commanding an army that was aptly named "The Forces of Nature". When she was taken from her world to Disgaea, she changed her occupation from Divine Watcher of Nature to Divine Mob Boss. She's currently the leader of the "Nature Force Mafia".

Username: Deadpool
    Character of Choice: Dark Pit
    Picture(optional):
    [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Etc. the Character is from: Kid Icarus: Uprising
    Additional Info: Dark Pit is a dark mirror image of Pit that was created when Pit smashed the Mirror of Truth. Dark Pit is also the highest ranked member (And the only member) of Viridi's "Nature Force Mafia".

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Thankfully, many of these characters I'm introducing now are only around for the tournament, though may appear much later on too.

Username: DarkTraitor
    Character of Choice: Pram the Oracle
    Picture(optional):
    [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Etc. the Character is from: Disgaea series
    Additional Info: An Oracle and Overlord, she was the one who caused Zetta's Netherworld to be destroyed. She is incredibly stuck up, constantly saying she knows everything. She managed to claim the title of Overlord from her father when she was only a couple years old and has a high amount of Mana Power. She basically sees Zetta and the other Overlords (like Mao) as playthings for her to mess with. She does appear to care for Zetta.
    Currently works for Viridi's Nature Force Mafia, as a backup hitwoman, and a receptionist.

Username: DarkTraitor
    Character of Choice: Nisa (Nippon Ichi)
    Picture(optional):
    [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Etc. the Character is from: Hyperdimensional Neptunia
    Additional Info: Nisa is a self proclaimed "hero of justice" filled with passion and bravery. She takes great offense to comments about her chest. Like several other Neptunia characters, she is an embodiment of a game company, in this case Nippon Ichi Software. Nippon Ichi was her Japanese name since it's supposed to represent Nippon Ichi Software. NISA is the American branch (Nippon Ichi Software America), thus they chose to call her Nisa for the U.S. release of Neptunia. Also has the world's most badass theme song.
    [​IMG]

8. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

I think now is as good a time as any...
    Username: Aragorns
    Character of Choice: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
    Picture(optional): [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Etc. the Character is from: Assassin's Creed II
    Additional Info: Ezio Auditore da Firenze is an Assassin from Renaissance Italy. His father and brothers were all killed by the Borgia, and so he set off to get revenge. His journey, however, soon turned from one of vengeance, to one of finding the Vault and what lies within. Sparing the Pope, he discovered Minerva inside the Vault, who told him(or rather, Desmond Miles through him) of everything that would happen and what he needed to do. Confused by this, Ezio set off to Rome to rid the world of the Borgia... however, it would seem that someone has tempered with the timeline a little, and now he's here. And yes, he does have Altair's armour despite the fact it was destroyed in the raid prior to him going to Rome. He woke up on Disgaea in that outfit. And it is HIM with the worlds most Badass theme song, not Nisa

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

10. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

Telling me to rest in peace opperates on the assumption that you had already won. That would not be the case, as Ezio's main skill is the ability to kill somebody instantly with a single quiet strike. Which would obviously not be allowed against other player characters.

12. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

That's not his only skill... are we seriously having this conversasion? Seriously?
    This conversasion is irrelevent to the OOC chat. Now, moving on... my guy needs a drink *stares at viral*

13. Lite The Future

He'll get his drink after DT posts...And after he crawls out of the restroom.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

I know it's not his only skill, don't get testy with me, we've had that discussion before.

Also, this thread is for whatever anybody wants to talk about related to Crossover Cove, from their characters, to anything else.

Also, this thread is gonna get locked pretty soon anyway.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yeah, does Droid have the front page info saved somewhere for when this thread is closed?

If not, DT you should probably PM him a message with the info.

16. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

True.

Also true.

That to is true... I'm not gonna win here, am I?

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

I have it saved myself.

Probably not.

18. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Alright. That is good you thought ahead.

19. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm preparing for the next thread currently, after I'm ready I'll have this locked if it doesn't''t get locked before hand.

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

Gonna go ahead and reserve two people I've been considering as villains for later.

Akua Shuzen
    Myostismon

Vampires unite!

And yeah, the official translation has the name as Aqua Shuzen, but we already have an Aqua, so to keep things easy I'll use Akua.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.