~Crossover Cove: OOC Thread 2.0~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burnitup Still the Best 1973

It is always the fat ones to go during a hunger crisis.

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

-Skimming Princess of Heart plot discussion-

I didn't recall when we made Vanilla a princess of heart, but that can work in fine. To clear things up, I'm pretty sure I confirmed Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White as captive by the villains. Jasmine and Belle were the two Disney POH on the loose, If someone joined as Kairi she would be one, now apparently Vanilla is one, plus there is the mystery princess. That leaves us with 8.
    I've now figured out how this is going to go down, but for future reference your POH girl will not be found out until after the first 7 have been brought together, DT. Then her role will become apparent.

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

Vanille has been a Princess of Heart since Joker's party was announced. She replaced Alice.

As for how my Princess fits in, alright, I like that. Is this going to be an early subplot? I do need a subplot to happen after the tournament is over, after all.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

DT said we could let Zelda take Kairi's place as a POH.

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

I didn't say Kairi's place, but perhaps either Belle or Jasmine, depending on what Droid and the others say. You said you wanted Kairi to be brought in at some point.

6. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Droid, I did say that Vanille was a Princess of hearts.
    I also said that Elisha used a powerful blast on Kimblee... you seemed to have ignored that as well. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just pointing out some stuff.

As for those after the Princesses of Heart, well, I think you can put in Team Kronos as well... because they seemed interested in the fact that Joker knew who the missing Princess of Hearts is.
    Also, I was thinking, after Hope has been saved, perhaps he could become de facto leader of all humanity...

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

While I did say that, it was because I was thinking about bringing her in. I decided not to because I could see Zelda having actual use, whereas Kairi is just a heart of light. I'm sure there's more than 7 POH in KH anyway, but only 7 are needed. If need be, I'll happily bring in Kairi so she can fufill her purpose, but it all depends on Droid's plans.

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

That job is already taken.

Either way, there's eight in the RP. We'll see.

9. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Taken? By who again? I forgot. Oh, right, the President...
    ... I said of ALL humanity, not just Americans.

I know I'll probably be shot for this, but... you dare replace Kairi as a POH, and I will decapitate you. Skyrim style. Not pretty.
    If no one else is going to, I might just bring in Kairi(and possibly Namine)myself. There not useless, damnit. There actually very plot-relevent(Namine WAS Plot-relevent, and still could be... if we ever return to Castle Oblivion).

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

No, not the President.

And no, you can't have Kairi unless Ventus says so now, as he mentioned perhaps playing her first. Deal with it, those are the rules.

11. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok.

But he just... ah, nevermind. Oh, by the way, does anyone mind if I make Team Kronos official? As in, include them in the Wiki as a seperate force and not just classed as 'other villains'?

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

Yeah, I think that would be perfectly fine.

13. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

I was actually asking everyone in general, seeing as Ventus made the WIki and Aerith G. made the Princess of Hearts page.
    But this is good enough for me. Now, time to complete that Roxas page I never completed... and then get started on everything else *headdesk*

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

I AM EVERYONE!
    Either way, the Wiki is there for people to do what they want with it, within reason, so you could have an entire page for Team Kronos if you like.

15. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

... true, very true. Well, I'll crack on with completing my contributions to the Wiki.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

As for Kairi... I'll have to se what Droids plans are for the POH's. It could go both ways, so I'm reserving her for now.

Reserving Kairi

As for the Wiki, you don't need to ask. It's everyone's Wiki. That's why I made it.

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ukRheSjjb34#t=331s

18. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I probably read that and just forgot after all this time. Memory is returning now so I do recall when it was said, I just didn't see it in context until now. I hadn't thought up the plot for the princesses of heart until the first post I introduced the plan.

The finding of them could be a great early subplot, seeing as everyone is after them.

I'm sorry, I even read that post, but I forgot to include Kimblee's reaction. I didn't mean to ignore it.

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

Alrighty, I'll leave it to you as one of the first subplots once the Tournament has ended.

20. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You just gave me an idea. Dr. Insano will also be after them. FOR SCIENCE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.