~Crossover Cove: OOC Thread 2.0~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Droid, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Besides the fact Legato's bullets might be upgrade to be as powerful as the Jackal (and I'd rather find a new pic of a gun so I can tweak it), I have found official art by Yasuhiro Nightow, creator of Trigun, showing Legato having razor-sharp nails.
    [​IMG]
    It was art from the manga that was shown in the artbook for the anime. The plan to give Legato these nails is for Knives to inject chemicals into Legato's body, allowing Legato to use and/or show these anytime.

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

Again, if your weapons were to be upgraded to the level that Alucard's are at, there would then be nothing special about Alucard's weapons. The claws are absolutely fine, however, as they're officially recognised.

3. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

A vampire's main weakness is that if the heart is destroyed, the vampire dies. Am I right? (Though it is VERY unlikely Alucard will die in the RP)

Now I need to find a pic of a gun.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

As you know, Alucard isn't just a vampire. Just that wouldn't kill him. Not for long anyway.
    Likewise for some of my vampires.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Aerith: it only bugs me when the person asking doesn't have a good reason and is just rushing me to rush me. You have Yuna, so that's all the reason you need. If you simply ask WHEN I plan to bring a person in, I will happily make plans with you if you want to. Don't be discouraged in the future, ok?

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Okay, then. I won't be.

7. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Plasma casings allowed?

8. Pinekaboo Chaser

I honestly have no idea what those are/do.

9. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

They act as bullet shells, much like the Jackal's Macedonian shells.

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

With the difference being...?

11. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Plasma inside the shells can power the fired rounds (8 rounds on a custom pistol) with blue flames as the shots are....well, fired.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

You still haven't really explained why that's useful.

13. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

The pistol is able to turn off the flames in shots with a switch on the bottom of the barrel. Plasma flames can be useful to act as a flare gun, keeping the same amount of "gun" as the Jackal. When turned off, power is easily compared to a single shot from minigun. And of course, they're spiked up when immediately shot at the enemy.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Miniguns aren't that powerful, you know? They rely more on number of bullets for their damage per second.

15. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Alright then, I'll compare damage to something else, since my calculations about miniguns are incorrect. Would you rather I say they're as powerful as bullets from the Jackal?

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

Well, once again, that would make the Jackal's special-ness moot.

17. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Though they are more powerful than regular pistols, they aren't so special.
    I'm finally done with the modified pic of the weapon, the "Arachnid".
    [​IMG]
    8 rounds per magazine, Plasma casings with a switch on the bottom of the barrel to turn off blue plasma flames during fire. Turning off flames spikes the bullet up on the sides, intended to rival Alucard in firepower.

18. Mysty Unknown

Man, sorry for the late reply. Internet has been down all afternoon. I have no problems if you bring in an adorable child Rikku

19. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright, I'm done with this bull.
    SmashFan, on behalf of keeping the members that understand the rules and don't spend 4 pages trying so freakin hard to make their characters more "powerful", you're banned from Crossover Cove.

What the devil even is this? You're simply lacking attention and want to make your characters out to be the big tough ones that kill everyone else. This isn't an RP about who's tougher than who. People's characters don't get killed unless they want them too. We're all telling a story together, enjoying each others company and trying to have a good time. You've done nothing but throw a bloody steak into our little family since you got here, nobody gives a damn about your character getting upgrades and becoming roid man. If you cared about Role-Playing as a group you would have learned by now that we're not trying to one-up each other. All you've proven to show is that you want to be in control. That's great, go make your own RP where you've got control. Meanwhile we'll continue doing what we've been doing, seems to be working.

If any of you disagree with the unanimous decision to ban SmashFan, feel free to talk to me about it. Otherwise I'd rather we put this matter in the past and carry on.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

@Myst: :D

@Bushy: So what if I want to simply bring in Rikku as a child of awesome? I'm one of the few fans (that think she is attractive) who wouldn't be a registered pedophile if FFX was live action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.