Video ~Crossover Cove~ Kingdom Arc AMV

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Droid, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

For those of you who don't venture into the Role-playing arena this is a video made in tribute to my RP, Crossover Cove. I used the song This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars, I must say that I'm fairly happy with the result. It was made to show some of the characters we have involved in the RP all mashed into one AMV, enjoy~

[video=youtube;gmR91uE6rCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmR91uE6rCU[/video]

2. Lite The Future

Of all the AMV's you've made for Crossover Cove, this has to be the best yet! I may not like 30 Seconds to Mars much at all, but the song was very fitting and a perfect choice. Plus the amount of clips used and the nice transition effects really made it even better.

11/10, my friend!

3. Daxa~ #stalker

That was just wonderful my darling.
    Just wonderful. Oh my.

I loved the choice of song (big surprise :3) and all the clips were just ever so perfect,making it interesting and just lovely to watch.
    I am still getting over the fact that there was a beautiful mixture of my dear Grell,and my darling 30STM.
    But you somehow seem to be getting better with each video,something which really should be impossible,as they are all so very good.
    But just great work my dearest <3~

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Your AMV's never cease to amaze me...
    Wow. XD
    Also, I loved the little choice of clip you chose for me. How I love my swords... :P

Anyways, I want more AMV's SIR DROID?! O_O

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Quite impassive as always, Droid. And finally, Hermione get some screen time, even if just a little! TTvTT

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

Impressive. Most impressive.
    I find your lack of some characters disturbing, such as Natsu (Bushy's. Hasn't been in a single one Dx), but other than that I think you do a good job of representing what the RP is.
    The text was a little plain at some points. Particularly the part with Vader. The cuts were also a little empty, but then too many effects would have ruined it, so perhaps that's the best choice.
    I like it.

7. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you all<3

I know...I was even going to, I had a clip picked out to use, but I dunno what happened. Well I might want to make one last one for this arc and include everyone who was in it, I'll be sure to have him in that one if so.
    I only did two parts with text(aside from the beginning and end), I've never been great at using it for some reason. I wanted to be a little more artsy with the cuts, which I tried with a few, but I did allot of the editing at night so got a tad lazy.
    Thank you~

8. Krown King's Apprentice

I love it, I love it, I love it. ♥
    This one is your best, by far.

And if you did make one with every character, that would be truly amazing.