~Crossover Cove: Crossover Crib~

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Pinekaboo, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

How are you spending this last day?

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

In school, disappointed I couldn't go see Heart. You?

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Actively laughing at people who believe the world is coming to an end based on an ending of a calender of a failed civilization.

Also, happy End of the World Day tomorrow people!

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Hello, everyone. Looks like the scare of the world ending was a big coax, which the media does all the time. Did everyone survive?

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

No, I died.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

You shall be remembered for your lovable randomness and fun.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Make a nice speech at my funeral.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Will do so.

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I remember when I first met Dark. He didn't like me. In fact, he found me rather annoying. But as time moved on, I matured. I gained a steadier head, I thought before doing stuff, and we started talking. Eventually, we became very good friends, and then, brothers. He and I have been through a lot, and I will never forget the things he has taught me and exposed me to that make me a better person that is more prepared in the long run.

And now, I thank Dark. He has taught me the true value of patience.

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

[​IMG]

Ask and you shall receive.

My friends, it has often been said that I like war.
    My friends, I like war.
    No, friends, I LOVE WAR!

I love holocausts. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges. Charges. I love mop-up operations and retreats.
    Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air. I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth!

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.
    My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds!
    And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiegel Acht-Acht to destroy enemy tanks.
    And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line.
    It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure.
    And there is nothing more arousing than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing Schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped and killed.
    I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the JAG bombers flying overhead.

Gentlemen... all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble.
    Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it that you really want?
    Do you wish for further war as I do?
    Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire?
    Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth!?

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Despite the great distance between us, Dark has become one of the greatest people I have a deep honor of knowing. He has taught me how to type slowly and shared a few great ideas and laughs. It was a wonderful time to know Dark and I hope he's doing well, wherever he is now.

12. Mysty Unknown

Oh, well, sense I just rejoined Cove, guess I will come to the Family. If I haven't been excommunicated already that is.

13. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Not at all, not at all.
    You are most welcome--
    Oh, and join the Dark Side. We have cookies.
    JOKER!

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well Christmas is tomorrow (or today depending where you live) so with that I hope you all have a merry Christmas. And watch the new Christmas special of Doctor Who if you watch the show. Or any Christmas themed movie (like the Muppet Christmas Carol).
    *sound of shuffling feet in background*
    Eh? Who's that?
    Death.
    Oh hey man, what's up? Haven't seen you in a while.
    And who's fault is that?
    Err... no idea. So where you going?
    Out. I've got to show some people a vision of the future of what will happen if they still act like assholes.
    Oh yeah the whole "Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come" thing. I thought you were a Horseman of the Apocalypse?
    I am, but this year turned out to be nothing but false alarms so I took a second job for this time of year.
    Oh, okay. See ya.
    Farwell. *leaves*
    What a strange fellow.

And eternal service to the Dark Gods!
    Araghast!
    *cue canned audiance laughter; freeze frame; fade to black; credits*

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer. How has your holiday been so far? Aside from a explosion from my grandmother, mine been pretty good so far.

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

...Explosion?

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

She yelled at me because of what I was wearing. A shirt-like dress with blue jeans underneath it.

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I am great. Playing my Pokémon Game

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Ah, now I know.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

That's good to know, HoT. I had been playing LittleBigPlanet. But, she likes to yell at me for no reason.