Coded Critical Jafar and trophies help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by 61, Jan 15, 2013.

1. 61 No. B

is it even possible to win the second jafar genie battle? I've tried so many times and it doesn't seem possible. Iago is never withing attacking distance.

I've read the requirements for the trophies and one of them is beat every world at lv 15 or lower, but I'm at lv 16 already, does that mean that I can't get that one?

or is it like bbs where you can get all trophies through multiple play-throughs and they will all be recorded together?
    One of the trophies is something like beat every world in under 10 minutes, how is that even possible?

2. Patman Bof

Once you' ve beaten the game you can replay any level on any difficulty, and as you progress in the story you' re allowed to tweak a few parameters, like your lv.

As for Jafar it is feasible but annoying indeed. Just spam moves that have great speed and reach (don' t ask me which ones, I don' t have the game anymore).

3. Krowley Moderator

In the second Jafar Genie Battle, I used Faith to track down Iago for me.
    you can buy it from the Cave Entrance sector for 600 SP

4. 61 No. B

I beat Jafar. Whenever Iago would fly up to the boxes I would get up there and hit him once, which makes him fly around near the bottom for a while, and while he was down there I would hit him until he flew back up. Kept doing that until he died.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I was able to do it for Destiny Islands and Traverse Town. What I did was set the difficulty to beginner, and focus on finishing the world as quickly as possible. It may seem impossible, but trust me, there is a way to do it.