Create A Character: Organization XIII version

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. methol Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: methol

Character Org. Name: narxuel

Character True Name:lauren

Element: holy

Weapon: split staff - staff breaks into 2

Attire: black org coat, white long hair that drapes onto the floor, the hair can extend itself however long it is needed...hair can become a weapon.

Persona: a quite girl that only talks when words are needed....she lives only to purge the world of all evil...or anyone that stand in her way.

Biography: she was always a quite girl and this attribute was passed over.
    she has control over holy and the power of good itself she likes to think herself as almost a god.

2. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

Username: Varnor

Character Org. Name: Xanvorr

Character True Name: Varnor

Element: Fire

Weapon: Huge!!! Magma sword

Persona: Impatient guy who wants to "cut" to the case, likes to eat:D

Biography: Always getting in to trouble bye stealing everybody's food

3. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Username: #Negative Six​

Character Org. Name: Ciax (See-ax)​

Character True Name: Cia (See-ah, or See-yuh)​

Element: Wind​

Weapon: Freakishly gigantuant, silver, ax-like sword with a worndown hilt. Smaller weapons include: Shurinken, and two katanas.​

Attire: Organization cloak, hood up.​

Persona: Type of person that smiles and is always sweet, but has wicked assasin skills. Seems naive, but really isn't. More sadistic than naive.​

Biography: Tried to take over Organization XIII by taking down Xemnas first. She would have conqured if not for the whole team ganging up on her. They kicked her out and dubbed her number Negative Six. Why? Because the day they fought her head on, they told her to resign her number. She smiled with big, dark brown eyes and said, "Why...? When all of you can call me negative six from now on."​

The organization asked her why, and she grinned, "Because it's my favorite number." Then she turned her eyes to slits and glared at the first six Organization members her eyes layed on. "And also because the next time I return... negative six is going to be the opposite of how many are going to die."​

4. pablo618 Merlin's Housekeeper

your organization member

i just wanted to say to you that your character of the organization is really cool, great story i must say

PD: de casualidad ablai español?

5. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

^_^ Si, hablo español. ;3 Y gracias tanto. Aprecio tu mensaje. :)

6. KHMasterPK Traverse Town Homebody

Org. Name: Anix

Original Name: Ian

Element: Darkness

Weapon: Devastator (Keyblade that is a combo of Fenrir, Ultima, Winners Proof, Acrossing Two, and Kingdom Key) extra weapon is the Devastator breaks into the 5 separate Keyblades

Attire: Org. Cloak, Hood down, Weapons on back

Persona: Anix: Offensive who would rather betray friends than work as a team for he thinks he is the ultimate fighter, Me: Defensive who would get friends and work with them than be a solo fighter

Biography: (Can't think of anything)

7. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Hexin

Character Org. Name: Hexin

Character True Name: Nehi

Element: Nothingness

Weapon: A custom-sword breaker.

Attire: Organization Cloak

Persona: Man of science. Intelligent, affable, kind, great-hearted, and a ladies man. (When it comes to his girlfriend.)

Biography: He lived in a utopia where technology was used daily. When the heartless attacked, he managed to make it to where everyone was entering the escape ship. Except, they had run out of space. So, he implored them to at least take his girlfriend (Mizu) with them. She cried and pleaded for him to with her, but his stubborn and kind heart wouldn't allow such a thing.

The ship left, leaving him to experience the worlds dark destruction. The heartless surrounded him. He fought bravely with a pipe, but only to fall. He later woke up near these huge gates that towered over him. Standing before him, was Castle Oblivion. Being curious, he pushed the gates open and ventured in.

Inside, he learned many things of Organization XIII. With a base and new powers, he was able to gather members and recreate the Organization XIII.

(Hexin/Nehi is supposed to be part of a Kingdom Hearts Story I'm writing. :D )

8. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

awesome organization name, KHMasterPK~ :cool:

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I like your profile, Higherbeing. It has a sort of sadistic....feeling in your biography.

Bien hecho! ^-^

10. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Haha, didn't know you spoke spanish, too! >.> Seems a lot of spanish folk wander around here. Sweeto.

And thank you very much. ^_~ That's why I'm a writer.

*ponder* I really should come up with a KH fic, huh... Nah, I bet it'll be crap. :p

:cool: ... but maybe...

11. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

I might make a fan-fic... It'll start off like my bio, then I'll take it to places I'm even afraid to go...

12. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Ooo, sounds mysterious. Have fun. Writing is great to do. I think everyone should do it. ~creativityyyy~

13. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Wow all these organisation members sound cool! Me and my character bow in acknowledgement (we are honestly! It's just you can't see us! :p )

xx

14. pablo618 Merlin's Housekeeper

parese q se acumula la gente que habla español aqui yo soy de chile y ustedes?

i'm not spaming

15. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Username: khchick55 a.k.a. brn4Christ

Character Org. Name: Alymixcha (Al-e-mix-chia)

Character True Name: Mylachia (My-le-chi-a)

Element: Fire

Weapon: She uses the keyblades and this weapon....please read the font in red and don't make fun! The weapon is known as the Fire Razor. She has one for each hand. I'm possibly considering of changing the image of the Fire Razor, so tell me if you think I should keep it or not.

Attire: (Just to let you know, I created the original character, who looks exactly like this one before KH2 came out. So I didn't copy any organization member.) A young woman with orange-red hair and green eyes. Her skin is a pale peach skin color. She wears the normal organization coat, with the hood down. When she is not wearing that, she is wearing a pink tanktop, with a skirt somewhat like Yuna's in FFX-2, except she is wearing black shorts underneath and the skirt comes apart farther down the side, not as high (if you know what I mean ;))

Persona: A young, strong-hearted woman. She always states what's on her mind and she follows her heart. She is also kind and caring, but when you get on her bad siede, I doubt you I will see you tomorrow...{insert evil laughter here}

Biography: When the key-weilder, Mylachia, sacrificed herself to the heartless to let her younger brother Cedric and her boyfriend live, Alymixcha was created. Alymixcha first found herself battling the heartless, until she became unconscious. She was found by Zexion, and brought her to the Organization. The whole time she was there, Zexion took her under his wing and took care of her. The only thing that bothers Alymixcha is what her real purpose was in life. And in order to find that, she wouldn't let anybody get in her way.

This is going to be a sequel to the fanfic I've already started. If you want to read the first two chapters of my first fan-fic, just click the following links.

Mylachia's Story Chapter 1
    Mylachia's Story Chapter 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.