Create A Character: Organization XIII version

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

This is just people's random ideas................

Username:
    Character Org. Name:
    Character True Name:
    Weapon:
    Attire:
    Persona:
    Biography:​

2. Seirio Merlin's Housekeeper

Character Org. Name: Crasix
    Character True Name: Icras
    Element: Wind
    Weapon: Odachi,long handle and nodachi sized blades
    Attire: normal Org XIII cloak but has a samurai helmet on his head,his whole face is in darkness exept for his eyes,which are pupiless eyes,purely white
    Persona: Quiet,friendly,occasionaly sadistic and cruel
    Biography: Born on a far of planet,far from civilization,he fought in a war against the heartless,which had recently invaded his homeplanet.He fought for years until it was he himself against thousands of heartless.He took down atleast 700 of them before he finally fell to the heartless.Now his nobody was born along with his heartless.Crasix was his name,Icras was his original name,and he easily rose through the ranks but easily dispatching Heartless.

3. teenagezombie Merlin's Housekeeper

Character Org. Name: Dejax
    Character True Name: Jade
    Rank: She works with the organization, but isn't in it. She likes to get paid for her services and isn't loyal to anyone.
    Element: Time
    Weapon: Bow, but hates fighting
    Attire: regular 'ol black coat
    Persona: Apathetic, cold, manipulative, shrewd, unloyal etc.
    Biography:
    Born from a machine that forced people to turn into heartless, Dejax is not like other nobodies. She has no memories of her former self, and for a time she wanted to find her 'true' herself. She's a mercenary, and works for whoever pays her the best.

4. demyx-myde Moogle Assistant

Character Org Name: Ukelx.
    Character True Name: Luke.
    Element: Darkness.
    Weapon: Nunchuk.
    Attire: Organization robe.
    Persona: I am a little bit crazy sometimes,i hate vexen.
    Biography: I was just a normal being i was working with ansem until i became a nobody.

5. RoxasXIIIX Traverse Town Homebody

Character Org. Name: XCam
    Character True Name: Cam
    Element: Water
    Weapon: Sitar/Lightsaber
    Attire: Black Cloak
    Persona: Blue Eyes, Black Hair, Long Hair
    Biography: Cam is the little brother of Demyx. He was turned into a nobody when he was 11. His Sitar is one of the only two in the world. When he heard the Demyx died working for the Orginization he decided to wait until Xenmas was gone and then take over. Cam stole Xenmas's saber and took control of the "new" Orgnization. He prefers to do the work himself and have others with him to help.

6. Setsuko Merlin's Housekeeper

Character org name: Nocxeli
    Character true name: Nicole
    element: telaconeises (that thing where you pick stuff up with your mind)
    weapon: a new kingdom key with like 50,000 new powers (comes in black and purple)
    Attire: ur a thin feminine org cloak.
    persona: i am hyper, i get along with Xigbar, Axel, and Demyx (Axel is my cousin :p )
    biography: i am cousins with axel, i became a nobody when my somebody was 1 and got temporarly changed into a heartless, but i am still in serch for her cause i really wanna meet her, my somebody was a chaser so thats why i have a kingdom key, also my somebody is related to Riku so that means i am related to Riku too (cousins) i was kidnaped and brainwashed by Xemnas to pull me over to the darkness, i still have flash backs of when i was at my home and sometimes i have memories of Nicole running through my head.

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Organization Name: Saxilesm
    True Name: Melissa
    Element: Fire
    Attire: Organization Cloak
    Persona: Kind,quiet,and persistant
    Biography: I was origianally number 13,but I got kicked out,and was lowered to number zero.

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Character Org. Name:Vaxelier
    Character True Name:Valerie
    Element:Lightning
    Weapon:Why need a weapon when you got Lightning as a weapon?
    Attire:Organization cloak
    Personality:Smart,Shy,Hyper,Mischevious(hence why my Title is 'the Mischevious Storm'),Liked to Draw,Loves to sing.
    Biography:Larxene's Little sister,but I'm the Exact opposite of Larxene.I likes to hang around Roxas,Demyx,and Axel.I turned into a Nobody when I was 11,after Temporarily turning into a Heartless.In my free time I'm either Drawing the other members or Writing stories based on my imaination.Sometimes people mistake me for Namine because I have blonde hair and deep blue eyes.I have a crush on Roxas,and the only one who knows is Demyx.and if he tells anyone I'm gonna sick Ceberus on him.I don't really like to fight,My Somebody never fought,but I think that's because My Somebody was in Middle school most of the time.Sometimes I do Imitations of the Other Members,and other people.I can change my voice to sound exactly like that person.My famous imitation would have to be Sora's famous 'Like This' face.cause I have to do all the cheering up in this Organization.

9. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Character Org. Name: chixtrocn
    Character True Name: crichton
    Element: worm holes
    Weapon: pulse pistol (winona)
    Attire: when not in good old org cloak, tight black leather pants and plain white shirt
    Persona: smart random and dangerous
    Biography: (im lost), an astronaut, (shot through a wormhole) in some distant part of the universe (im trying to stay alive) aboard this ship (this gummy ship) of nobodies (my friends). if you can hear me, (beware). if i make it back, (will they follow)? if i open a door, (are you ready)? earth is unprepared (helpless) for the heartless I've seen. or should I stay, protect my home, not show them you exist. but then you'll never know… the worlds ive seen

sorry could help it, its just what poped into my head when i read those questions xD

10. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

org. name: Ruxik
    true name: Riku (go figure :P)
    element: ice
    weapon: the Oblivion
    Bio: ???

11. no_name_at_all Moogle Assistant

Character Org. Name: Vanrex.
    Character True Name: Avner.
    Element: twilight (hey, I'm out of ideas!) as in, capable of using and wielding light and darkness.
    Weapon: shape-shifting, but originally a katana- like sword.
    Attire: the usual black cloak.
    Persona: calm but can be very sadistic (Saix, anyone?).
    biography: originally a normal human being with an unordinary strong heart, was thirteen when turned nobody. became no. XV, but quickly took Lexeaus's place when he died.

12. Yozora Archer

Org. XIII Name: Kajex
    True Name: Jake
    Element: Darkness
    Attire: Org. XIII Cloak
    Weapon: Oblivion
    Persona: Cool and quite
    Biography: ???

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

16?I thought you were 12.

14. CutieBabeNY Destiny Islands Resident

Charcter Org.Halex
    True Name.Venix
    Rank.3
    Age.15
    Element.Energy
    Attire.XIII black coat( duh!)
    Weapon.Magic(Fingers and hands shoot out beams of energy)
    Persona.Always on guard,shy,strong,willing,smart,and independent
    Bio.from twilight town true name is Venix,bbfs w/ Larxene...

(Bio is weird did i even do it right????):D

15. Absraction Moogle Assistant

Org Name: Zaxpher
    Weapons: Gear Sword, Memory Cards
    Element: Memories
    Persona: Silent, Calculating, Partially Sadistic
    Biography: Unknown due to fact he can control other's memories...

16. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Org. Name: Hexklaya (Hex for short!)

True Name:Kayleah

Element:Fire

Weapon:Bow

Attire:hmmm need to be origional...how about black :p

Persona:Calm, watchful of others, fierce, loyal and fun :D

Biography: One day I woke up like this and I swear I have no idea what happened!...honest...it's the truth ok so maybe there was a fight and some dude in a black cloak...but..hey wait that's none of your business! (*dissapears into darkness*)
    x

17. pablo618 Merlin's Housekeeper

Character Org. Name:numix and laix
    Character True Name:minu and lia
    Element:laix: thunder, numix:wind
    Weapon:long boomerang-sword. she wields it like the same as auron(numix) and when she is laix she wields a long wip
    Attire .organization robe
    Persona:when she is numix she is calmed and she don't say nothing more than the necesary and when she is laix she love to get the people feel bad (double personality)
    Biography:she don't know much about her past but she have two personalities:numix is more quite than her counterpart and don't like to speak too much and laix only wants to destroy everyone.Every day is a painfull battle inside her. she have brown hair with a long pony tail. she's known by the name of "the double assasin"

this is not me is because i'm a boy but i invented her because she just blow up in my mind

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

How many of you neglected the template?

Username: Zexion of the Twilight
    Character Org. Name: Laxna, the Shadow Trickster
    Character True Name: I'll only say this, it isn't Nala (for the last time!)
    Element: Mimicry
    Weapon: A shapeshifting mirror which can memorize another's capabilities and mimic them.
    Attire: The standard Organization XIII cloak, an asian boy with black hair, brown eyes, and a sharp mind.
    Persona: Don't get him pissed, you'll be thankful his agressiveness is onlyhalf of Larxene's.
    Biography: The personification of the element's clash of powers, he was created without a heart. With only a mirror and the clothes on his back, it was his mission to collect more hearts to recreate Kingdom Hearts.

19. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    OrgXIII name: Godobyx (pronounced Goh-Douh-Bicks)
    True name (i go by part of my username): DogboyX
    Element: ??? (barely use it)
    Weapon: 2 Keyblades: Fenrir and Sleeping Lion. 1 Sword (like Cloud's AC sword, kept in Sheath most of the time)(Highly skilled with Keyblades, like Roxas)
    Attire: Jeans, Black T-shirt and Short spikey hair (not spiked up, anime style)
    Nobody Attire: OrgXIII robe, spikeir hair.
    persona: Mostly Quiet. also friendly. not the nobody.
    Bio: ???

20. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Org. Name: Xlejanord(pronounced Zle-ha-nord) or Yrex(pronounced ee-rez)
    Element: All
    Weapon: Shapeshifting Staff, small pistol.
    Attire: Regular Organization robes, but reversed color
    Persona: Leader of the Underground organization members. Calm, Cool. Keeps to himself mostly, but isn't afraid to have fun with fellow organization members. Doesn't really like the Aboveground organization. will only talk with Axel and Demyx. Rival of Xemnas. Dislikes Roxas above all the others. Can be a comedian at times.
    Biography: Hated his world. Felt like he was trapped in his world, and had no respect. When darkness came to his world, he ran away with some weapons and ran to the highest point in his small town. He jumped headfirst into the pool of darkness and took out the Heartless leader. The Heartless then went under his control, until the day he was cofronted by the organization, minus Axel and Demyx, who were out recruiting others. He defeated them all, except for Xemnas and Roxas. Xemnas had Roxas fight him. Roxas beat his @$$, and Xemnas stole his heart. He became #14-The Vengeful Warrior. Still angry at Xemnas and Roxas, he trained hard and defeated Roxas, and tried to knock Xemnas's position away. The fight came out even, and Xlejanord left. He created a rival Organization, and has his own agenda. It is a secret that, for the love of god, we don't want to find out. And the ones that will eventually pay are the Organization...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.