Birth by Sleep could ven be sora's father?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by haley16, Jun 14, 2008.

1. haley16 Moogle Assistant

i bet you are like no he's not but listen.
    i have been watching the kh3 trailors and sora and ven look alot alike.
    i do think that ven looks like he is too younge to be a father,but on kh 1 when sora was looking out the window and a storm was comin so he left and he's mom walked in his room and said"sora dinners ready."
    she sounded younge like 19 or 20 so you never know.
    its sqaure enix for you they couldve had a hidden affair and ven left or something and never talked or seen eachother again.you know you have only heard his mom talk and never his dad so that could be right.

2. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I highly doubt it, but if it is true I say Aqua is the mom. You heard it here first! =o

3. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

To be honest, I doubt that Ven could be the father, seeing how Ven looks actually rather young in the secret ending.
    And if you pay attention to some of the articles ( or the trailer? ) of Famitsu, we see Roxas with Terra. And Terra and Ven were fighting with each other in the secret ending. If that isn't Roxas, than Ven. But who can really tell the difference?

( Seriously looks more of Roxas to me. )

4. Arch Mana Knight

It's Ven with Terra seeing as how Roxas didn't exist then. Also unless Ven is like Chuck Norris I don't think he could have been the father of Sora because he is way too young.

5. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Agree with you completely, Arch.
    Haha, nice Chuck Norris joke thrown in by the way.

But seriously. If VEn were to be Sora's father, then the storywriters would be smothering time-travelling stories all over the Kingdom Hearts storyline.
    Since that seems to be the only logical explanation, for now.

6. Noise For Love and Justice

yes Ven is Sora's Father....because Ven got busy with alittle island girl (soras mom)

no hes WAY!!!!!!!! TO YOUNG to be soras father

7. Arch Mana Knight

@Lulliby: Thank you xD
    @Heartless: wow...Ven is my hero now...
    Well yeah Ven is just too young to have kids and we will never hear of Sora's parents again...

8. -- S0RA Moogle Assistant

Sora was.. 13/14 in that part, right?
    So if his mom was 19/20 she would have had to have been 4/5 when she had him.
    Impossible. But she did sound young. O:
    Ven is a cutie. <3
    :ff10sora:

9. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Ven looks like hes 17 at oldest...When Ven was living, Sora was 4. Meaning...Ven became Sora's father officially at 13...not happening.

10. Arc Kingdom Keeper

If anything I would say Terra was his father. Ven is way too young. Then thye could say something like "Terra's memories of Ven passed on to Sora, which is why Roxas looks so much like him or something...or "Sora's heart imprinted his dad's friend in his memories"

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I don't particulary think any are the father, but for the sake of the topic, i'd agree with Neku. I'd have to say Terra is more likely to be the father than Ven. Ven looks to young. Then again, Birth by Sleep is in the past, aye? We don't know what the time scale is, though.

So, i guess it's opened to all...except Mickey.

12. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

No, because Ven is around 15. In the BBS leaked trailer, Terra (in his regular 15-year-old age) sees 5-year-old Sora and Riku sword fighting on Destiny Island. Therefore, Ven was also 15 meaning he would have had to have fathered Sora at age 10...

BBS Leaked Trailer

13. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Correct Advent. I'm surprised no one used that reference yet...

I don't think these people are the fathers at all.

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Yeah same...Terra looks old enough...but...since when have we seen a married couple in kingdom hearts...like at all?

15. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ohohoho I see where this is going...
    But would kh encourage something like that?

16. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I thought Ven was Sora's father at first, but I heard someplace that they have no blood connection. *shrug* So I guess not. Plus the ages would be off and all that jazz.

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Without reading anyone else's posts, I will state my opion. I don't read them all before posting so that I can post fairly.

Ok:

Ven well could be Sora's father, to answer the question. For, to me, Roxas hardly looks like Sora at all.
    While it is true this may be because both Namine and Roxas are nobodies made from both Sora and Kairi, even that is specualtion as to whether both are, since only Namine is coanincally both Kairi and Sora, Roxas barely looks like Sora.

Xehonart looks more like Xenmas than Roxas looks like Sora, to say it plainly.

So, only since we hear Sora's mother's voice coming from downstairs in Kingdom hearts I, that does not mean there was a father downstairs. So with the Speculation Aqua dies, for it is also specualtion her and Ven have usual "Nomura-never-tells-us-if-it's-true" feelings for Aqua, Ven might have found another love, and God knows what happened to him after that.

Well....rather...God and Tetsuya Nomura know.

18. len Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah your right but he has to have a father ..his father might have died in that time
    but the chance that ven is sora's father is 1 to a million :3 the reasons why is

1-ven's too young and that van was aroun 16-19 in that trailer when they should sora and riku playing together they looked around 5or 6 i think ...

2-he doesn't look like sora but i think that takes no affect cause there are many son s that don't look like there fathers :3

3-i'm out of reasons lol but your reason is pretty persuasive ^_^ *poofs out*

19. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It's impossible and has been said so many times before.Ven was 14 and sora was 4 so
    it's impossible.

20. Repliku Chaser

I don't think it's likely since Ven only looks 15ish in the game and Sora is 4 on the beach playing with Riku. That would mean he got someone pregnant at 10-11 years old. Seems highly unlikely that Nomura would have such a thing happen. Also, there is no kind of proof Aqua could be the mom. Also, a lot of people are 'pairing' Aqua with Ven and there's really no such proof and she doesn't look like she could have been a mother either as she's seems a bit older than Ven but also she's obviously not pregnant in that fight. So, I doubt she's Sora's mom either since again, Sora was 4 at the scene he is depicted in with Riku who is 5. Chronologically with what we are given, there's just no way it is possible.

By what has been given, which is very little information, it seems something happened to Ven. Terra makes the accusation at Master Xehanort, "What did you do to his Heart?" in reference to Ven. So, at this time I'm kind of leaning to the theory that Ven was really messed up and that to let him go on and to help fight in the future, what remained of his spirit may have been merged with Sora. This would answer why later when Roxas separates from Sora, why he looks exactly like Ven and not so much like Sora and also why Roxas is a Nobody that acted with more emotion than the others. Not sure if it's right, of course, but that's more where I believe Ven/Roxas come into play rather than saying Sora is a son of Ven. It could be more feasibly thought out that Ven could be a brother rather than a father but I'm not sure on that either.

Also, I don't really see Terra as being Sora's father because he seems around 18ish and he'd have been around 13/14 which is more 'likely' as a possibility, but he really doesn't look anything like Sora other than having brown hair. He's a lot taller and has a lot more of a muscular body than Sora does and in that way he resembles Riku more. If he was Sora's father, one would think that Sora would have inherited some of his height and build which is normal for a male child to inherit that from his father. It just doesn't seem likely.