Corruption of The Body and Soul

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    Corruption- It begins in the innermost circles of society, twisting minds and turning hearts. The weakest systems, the ones most depended on, fall first into ignorance of right and wrong, and when without that knowledge they might as well be called evil. They then begin to lose vision of any sides but their own and are easily enticed into war. But the effect continues still, nations, and civilizations crumble under the weight of their tyrant leaders until only those who rebelled, and were called the enemy, stand a chance at remaining free....

Background information​

The year is 3174 in the expansive world of Hondreal and it is seeing it's darkest days. As corruption seeped into the hearts of two of its most powerful nations they turned to an idealism of a united world,...a grand empire. So both set out on their own expeditions. One problem remained however, the two empires had expanded from opposite sides of the planet and after two long successful run of expansion, they met at the center. War was waged but the forces were equal in might and they turned every mile of the "border line" into a burnt out wasteland of war. There they kill each other even now, after 20 years....... during recent years of the war a group of explorers entered one of the oldest and most desolate fields of war, one long since abandoned. They were driven through the ruin by a curios feeling none understood but what they founds was something bazaar. A ball of light shown out in the murk and when they approached it, it exploded the power released flowed into the explorers. they all however went on to live their lives normally supposing it was a new weapon of war one of the nations was testing there. fortunately it appeared to have been a failure. Their kids would know how wrong that assumption was. These kids were born away from society when the government of each of their nations began hunting the explorers.

After their parents early deaths the kids, all in their late teens by now were forced to go into hiding as each had developed strange powers the governments wanted to use to get an edge in the war.

Plot​
    You are this strange new human breed or a member of the rebel union and are the only hope for peace on this planet. With your powers or weapons you must defeat the kings and unite the world peacefully.

Rules​
    Read the rules before playing.

1. Absolutely NOOOO godmoding!!!
    2. Use your best grammar, mine isn't perfect but i try.
    3. I'd like you to color code your characters but I'll let it slide if you don't
    4. Killing other people's characters is allowed with their permission.
    5. ages 13 and up only!
    6. keep cussing minimum if you have to, do it out loud not on the keyboard
    7. you can be romantic but if its begins to get to far, continue in pm, not all of us want to read that.
    8. Be sure to at least skim through all the information about this rp
    9. be courteous to others
    10. Powers should make sense.
    11. Try to advance the story in a way that will allow others to join in.
    12. Type "Micketymike is weird" on your first post so I know you read the rules.
    13. have fun!

characters​
    user name:
    name:
    Personality:
    group (yentara- one of the powered teens or Rebel human)
    Weapon(if you don't have a power):
    power (if your one of the gifted teens):
    Miscellaneous:
    Appearance: (a picture please)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    user name: micketymike
    name:Mystrafah Estel Eriador (go's by mystra)
    Bio: realized his powers at 15 years old, the same year his father died and mother fled, calling him a demon child. he left home and adapted to living in the shadows, he has only been confronted by the soldiers twice and got away after killing all his pursuers.
    Personality: grim and serious but wise
    group: yentara
    power: has the gift of self alchemy, he can manipulate the structure of his body often turning the edges of his arms to sharp blades.
    Miscellaneous: Micketymike is weird
    Appearance:
    http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/balkasar/boy.jpg

userDeathIngApocalypse080808
    nameJohn Daxma
    Bio: ( At least four sentences,)After the incident he discovered his powers. When his parents tried to hand him over the the government to end the war. He used his powers and killed his parents. he became insane, but through his insanity he became very wise
    Personality:he is insane, but through his insanity he became very wise
    group (yentara- one of the powered teens or Rebel human)yentara
    Weapon(if you don't have a power):
    power (if your one of the gifted teens):can manipulate elements
    Appearance: (a picture please)http://media.photobucket.com/image/blonde anime boy/Sara_Shadow/Other/RisoenMisasdad-1.jpg?o=7

user name: Xert
    name: Nox Darkra
    Bio: Nox grew up realtivly normal... well as normal as a child who can move things with his mind can be. When his mother was killed he ran. His father... well Nox has no idea where he is if he's even alive. Nox now lives wandering around using his Telekineis like a magic trick.
    Personality: find out
    Weapon: N/A
    power: Telekineis and something else
    Appearance: He has short black hair and bright green eyes. He wears a black coat and a grey shirt underneith. He also wears blue jeans and black shoes

2. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

Thats perfect! Your added, we'll start once we get a few more people.

3. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

user name: Xert
    name: Nox Darkra
    Bio: Nox grew up realtivly normal... well as normal as a child who can move things with his mind can be. When his mother was killed he ran. His father... well Nox has no idea where he is if he's even alive. Nox now lives wandering around using his Telekineis like a magic trick.
    Personality: find out
    power: Telekineis and something else
    Appearance: He has short black hair and bright green eyes. He wears a black coat and a grey shirt underneith. He also wears blue jeans and black shoes

4. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

alright your in

5. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

So we need more people and then I don't know about you but I'd like to start

6. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

user name: Dmaster
    name: Denithan Jones
    Bio:
    Denithan grew up amongst the war, watching, though from a distant village, the sheer destruction and devastation the war was causing. With these images in mind, he set forth at the age of 15, when something 'else' took over him. Never looking back, Denithan hopes to never face any carnage he has left behind
    Personality: Denithan is a calm quiet teen, rarely searching for combat, but still trying to find an alternate means to stop the war.
    group: Yentara
    power: Able to bring out the true essence of anything he touches.
    Appearance: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee215/silverluna24/guys/m_ab63414f881c40e5a85fe53641485e0c.gif

Is that ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.