Photography Concert with a local band

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Monument_X, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

Today I went to a concert with a local band from Trondheim, Norway called Pelbo. And I decided to take some live-photos of them, and I must say Im pleased with the results.

Sorry about the large files :C

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those interested you may check out their music at
    www.myspace.com/pelbomusic
    Its perfect for those seeking new alternative music. "Zoom In" is a personal favourite of mine :)

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I will be honest, I don't really like the first one. I can't put my finger on why, it just doesn't do anything for me.

The second one I absolutely adore, the lighting is perfect and it has such an atmosphere, the fact that your subject is looking down and holding onto the mic as though it is all that is keeping him grounded is nice. I saw this and I actually went wow.

The third, hmm it is nice, but I don't like it as much as the second. It is a little too dark for my tastes and it feels really cold.

So to sum up 2>3>1

<3 I'd like to see more of your work in future.

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Wow.
    The first one is screaming, like, in a good way. I see why I like it, but like CtR it has to be my least favorite of the three. It's good but there's something about it that is rather odd.

The second one however, my reaction was "where's the fave button?". The photo came out really, really great. I like everything about it: the lighting (totally awesome), how the subject is posed and where the subject is positioned in the photo. Oh, and the subject (": Hehee, totally love it also cause of the fact it's music related. Great work.

The third is great as well. i like where the lighting has been positioned but more lighting would have helped to create that "shadow" or "coming-out-of-the-darkness" effect. Also it would have been better if the background was either not seen at all, like complete darkness (cause I see some red dot and this paper thing in the back) or have them have a little lighting in the same manner as well.

But hey, all in all, I like them all.
    You did a wonderful job (: