Computerless until the 23rd or 24th

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Boy Wonder, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I wasn't going to bother posting this, but I might as well, at least for the sake of my role-plays. So my laptop charger broke and my laptop died. I'm waiting until I get paid next before I order a new one so I can eat #brokecollegestudent, and that won't be until the 20th. Considering that's a Friday, the charger won't get here until the following Monday (23rd) or Tuesday (24th). The only other way for me to get solid access to the internet is to drive to a computer lab, which I won't waste gas on unless I need to do school stuff (like I am now~). Anyway, sorry for the late notice (I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been the last couple of days), but I'll see y'all soon.
    For my Role-Plays, I plan on continuing them as soon as I get back! You can keep posting and try to move the plot along (OR ARCH CAN TEXT ME AND I'LL TELL HIM THE PLAN) or simply wait, but they will continue when I return.
    For other RPs that I'm in, I'm really sorry :/ I wish the situation can be helped. You are free to do what you wish with my characters. If I'm still in when I return, I'll post right away!

Until then, I bid y'all adieu.

2. Mish smiley day!

I've been through my fair share of laptop chargers. :c I feel your pain.

Don't be a stranger~

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Man that sucks, your charger broking. Luckily for me, I don't use a laptop :D
    Well, hope everything turns all right with you. The internet is a place that one just can't simply stay away frmo

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Alright, then, take care.

We'll await your return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.