Compound 9

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ego Imperium, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    IN 2020, roughly 8 years following a massive cataclysm that left many major world cities in ruin, the world nations sat on the brink of war. Determined to be the nation that came out on top, the US government set up a top secret military compound in the heart of the still wasted city once known as New York. The staff of this compound, commenced in the abduction of several young children. With these young children in their hands, the scientists on the compound performed advanced genetic manipulations on them.

The end result was that the children would begin to develop powers of various types, which the government intended to deliver to military fronts in the wars that they believed to come soon.

It is now 2030, and while the wars are yet to break out, the government still holds on to its now "super powered" teens. But there is unrest. Several of the teens have been growing tired of life on the compound, and have engineered an escape, fleeing into the ruins of New York City. In response, the compound director has gathered the loyal teens to prepare for a capture and return mission to the compound.

Rules:
    No GMode or PP
    No Meta Gaming
    Be literate. Make Good Posts, try to avoid one liners.

Character Sheet: (PM To Me)
    User Name -
    Name -
    Age -
    Side - Escapees or Hunters
    Appearance -
    Personality -
    Power -
    History - (You don't remember what life was like on the outside of the compound, so this will be limited to what's happened to you since your arrival).

Character Sheets -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.