Coming Soon Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darkandroid, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Sophia_Esteed061289 Traverse Town Homebody

I'm making a Kingdom Hearts 2 and Star Ocean 3 AMV with TM Revolution's song, "Zips". Release date: TBA. I do have a sneak peek though. I just have to upload it...

2. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

HiMEs Never Cry is in Beta release now. Final release expected 1st Dec 2006.
    KH: Keyblade Warrior is 1/3 done already. Seems like it will be finished ahead of schedule.

Another one in planning: "Otomes Taste the Blood" (My-Otome to Taste the Blood) (Expected completion Late Dec 2006)

3. ??? Banned

Sticky this topic: Great idea or greatest idea?

But i HAVE finished
    Sanctuary backwords with subtitles
    Simple and Clean backwords with subtitles

Bolth have their respective opening vids backwords too.

BTW the subtitles are just what i heard it to be....

4. ZetoCloud Traverse Town Homebody

Coming Soon:

Title: Kingdom Hearts II Reborn

Clips:Kingdom Hearts 2

Music: Pomeii

This should be done around 1 or 2 weeks depending on my mood and time :D lol this will be 1 of the longest time to do a KH2 music video

5. ??? Banned

All i need is to convert and upload for my KH: openings backwords series

EDIT: amv to do list
    1.Nickeback-Hero to KH or Heroes
    2.Green Day-Blvd of Broken Dreams to KH (riku)

6. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

I am going to make a short series of FanFics fairly soon. The basic plot is Sora, Donald, and Goofy are travelling the worlds to collect champions for the great keyblade war. Yes, I am aware how much that sounds like Mortal Kombat, but it's different. Here are the episode outlines:

Chapter 1: Bond of Flame
    Sora, Donald, and Goofy find a unique world in their search for warriors of heart, and end up ressurecting an old fiery acquaintence. Also, look for a cameo by a popular villain.

Chapter 2: BaSin City
    The trio find themselves in a dark world filled with real crime horrors they've never faced before, but they'll have a certain trenchcoated hulking thug to help them out. (Though the horrific plot points will remain in tact, the overt violence, language, and sexuality of Frank Miller's world will be toned down considerably as per forum rules).

Chapter 3: That's No Moon...
    On the road again, the trio is captured by a floating battlestation ruled over by a tyrannical sorcerer. But Sora can sense some light in the heart of this so-called "Emperor"'s obsidian-masked apprentice...

Chapter 4: Riddles
    Sora finds a powerful new keyblade charm, but there is a darkness in its power. Such darkness that it has bug-eyed, raspy-voiced Nobody following it to the ends of the universe, determined to get it back.

Chapter 5: The Cavalry
    The army of light assembled, Sora leads them into the battle to help the Chasers, but will it be enough to fend off the newly ressuracted Xehanort and his throngs of powerful heartless and nobodies?

Some things may change as I write them.

7. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Nine more days to Final Release of HiMEs Never Cry.

KH: Keyblade Warrior (A Style Tribute to Krizy) is finished. Way ahead of schedule too, without sacrificing quality either.

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=33817

Vergil's Awakening still in the works. Replaying DMC3SE to get back my "feel" for the ssstyle.

Otomes Taste The Blood starting soon.

8. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

You know, several years back I started writing a Kingdom Hearts novelization. I only got until about halfway through Deep Jungle, and I doubt I'll finish it. But if you want me to post what I have so far, PM me.

9. Sankari Destiny Islands Resident

I just finished my first parody today and it's coming in just a few moments. It needs to finish uploading...

It's Cloud Vs. Tidus, but not physically. I personally think it sucks because I had to use my own voice to dub theirs', but almost everyone doesn't like to hear their own voice ><; I did well, though. 'Tis funny :D You'll all see it later...

10. Hissora ahurhurhur.

-Dive-
    a Deep Dive AMV

just finnished it so it'll be ready in about an hour

11. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Here are my coming soons.....
    AMV~Riku's Storm~Release Mid December
    FanFic~Scattered Petals~Release December 29​

12. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Also coming tis-

A Feiry Funeral (the title might change)
    A Semi-AkuRoku FanFiction

13. Darkandroid Gets it Together

A poster for my next video i'm making, it's for MGS3, and the song is Ready to Fall - Rise Against.

[​IMG]

Expect it some time March.

14. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I suppose this might seem a little redundant since I made a new thread about my fic, but seeing as I'd find it problematic and disorganized to post my chapters on this thread, I think I might as well follow suit and at least make an announcement about it here.

A Coming Soon Fanfiction: Kingdom Hearts III - The Revival (Working Title)

Most of the information is in the specific thread located here so for any of you who're looking for a KH3 fic to read, hopefully mine will interest you ^^.

As for release date... I'm going to pull a Square-Enix and estimate Summer 2007, but who really knows. You can read the referenced thread for more details.

15. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Wow.. Nice idea! ^-^

Coming soon Fanfic - "Xigbar is...?" It's sorta like a parody of the one I have on now ("What's Xigbar's Age, Again?" It's hilarious. XD Check it out sometime), but not quite. XD of course, it's gonna be another funny one, and, chances are, you won't expect what it's about by just reading the title... X3 SO LOOK AT IT!!! XDDDDD Should be up in, about, a week - if not sooner.

Coming soon AMV - "Xemnas and Saix's duet" Okay... It's not gonna be made by me, but my sister. It's her first AMV, but it looks pretty decent for a first try! =D And wouldn't even guess what song they're singing to!! XDDDD

Coming soon AMV - "Roxas X Namine? Axel says, 'HELL No!'" Again by my sister... This is just one planned out to be done after her other one. It's gonna be a lot shorter, and, hopefully it will take less time to make.

Coming soon AMV - "Axel - The Pimptastic Nobody" *sigh* Once again... by my sister... >.> From what I hear, it's gonna be pretty hilarious, too. XDDDD I wish I could make it... >.> *mutters under her breath about stupid crybaby sisters*

Coming soon KH Parody - "Kingdom Hemorrhoids - THE MUSICAL!!!!" YAAAAAAAY! XDDDD This one's gonna be done by yours truly. =P It's actually a contest between me and my sister (who's doing the regular one) to see who can make the best parody in the least amount of time. LOADS OF FUN RIGHT THAR!!! XDDD EXPECT TEH RANDOMNESS!!!! XDDDD

I can't tell ya when exactly my sister will get done with her stoopid little AMVs, but I DO know that the contest between me and my sister begins on... May 26th no matter what. She won't let me make any AMVs until the contest is over though ("That'll give me more experiance!" Psh... Baby. *gets slapped by sister* I SURRENDERRRRR!!!! X.x) so once it's over, I'll get back to you on mune. ;D

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah

16. Kingdom_Keyblade Merlin's Housekeeper

Need help....Parody

I'm doing parody of "funny moments in KH" like when Roxas falls off the building or Sora says "It's not about the bow and wrapping paper;It's about what's inside."

The only thing is when I download the videos from here it's a blank file and I try putting it into imovie and it says "Error during import, quicktimeplayer could not parse it" Help?