Photography college app supplement - photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Rosey, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Rosey Chaser

why hello team.

so i am doing my college app supplement to stanford, upenn, and johns hopkins. and i can pick 10 photos to submit, but i am a fan of 25.

I was thinking that I would submit 1 nature shot, 1 portrait, and 8 others, to show diversity. My strengths tend to be in sports photography, and angles and lines within student life shots, so I will probably stick to those (as you can see in the photos).

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x287/AerithRoses/Arts Supplement/
    password is yearbook.

let me know which 10 you think I should do (just do numbers... so like 3, 13, 14 etc)

also any critique is nice too.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm... would say go with... 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 16, 18, 19, 22, and 25.

I picked these because they had good composition, originality, beauty, and really capture the moments well. I'm not a artist in the sense of photography, but you sure have a certain feel to your work. I love the angles, they really make the pictures dynamic!

I wish you luck on your art portfolio submission for college applications! Those are always a doozy!

Anyway, these are really well done, and when you become famous, please make sure to still post your great photos on KHV! Thanks for sharing them!

3. Rosey Chaser

bumpity bump bump.