Anime Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by 61, May 20, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

or "Akito the Exiled" for those of us more English-inclined.

I'm not very familiar with this series. I've seen the first two "episodes," or whatever you would call them, once each and desperately need to rewatch both.

What prompted this thread's creation was my finding this article that states the third episode has been "delayed until further notice." Talk about a punch in the face to any Geass fans who have been waiting for the better part of a decade for new material. The third installment was apparently due out this spring, which I did not know but was curious of because it's been a while and I want more. Oh well.

But for those of you who have seen the first two episodes, movies, or whatever they are, what do you think? Like I said, after only one watch I'm not too familiar with them, but I've liked what I've seen. Wasn't crazy about the mechs at first but boy did they grow on me. Probably the best in all of Geass. And Lelouch not being the main character was a little off-putting at first, and while I have yet to come around to this Akito person, I'm really digging the series itself. Though this is really all I can say at this point. I kinda want to go watch them right now so I can say more.