Chain of Memories Clear bonus attack/enemy cards.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by phoenixkh93, Jun 18, 2015.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm having real trouble with trying to find the special treasure enemy and attack cards that are end game bonuses on Sora's story, such as the Starseeker and Luxord etc, I can't find any of them. I have saved clear data from both Sora and Riku's stories (with the little gold card on the save file to prove it) and 100% trophy completion for 358/2, plus I've already got all the 1st sets of Key to rewards rooms for every world. Am I missing something?
    Every time I get into the worlds Key to rewards room I just get basic cards such as cure lvl2.

2. Explode Who?!

There should be two treasure chests in each room once you clear the game. You don't see the second ones at all?

Are you loading your cleared save file or just starting a new game? Just to be clear, it has to be in that completed file.

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

As in two treasure chests in a single room per key to rewards?

I am using my cleared save game, I've completed pretty much everything (including beating Marluxia) except for getting all the enemy and attack cards. I already got the 1st key to rewards for every world, but now when I enter any world using a key to rewards it just has 1 chest with regular cards like a lvl 3 kingdom key or something. I managed to get all of the cards you can only get after completing riku's side, but no clear bonus cards. We also tried on my brother's cleared save file but nothing.

I only got the 100% trophies for 358/2 after defeating marluxia, do you think this might have something to do with it?

Thank you for replying by the way :)

4. Explode Who?!

It's definitely possible. Try beating Marluxia again in the same file and saving after the credits. There should be two chests in each room.

5. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm I defeated Marluxia again and saved it but it still just has one chest with bad cards in it :S I honestly don't know what else to try! I might just leave it now, I've spent so much time on it already :O Thanks for the help though :)

6. Explode Who?!

Before giving up, I suggest starting up Days and checking the Chapters, to see if they are all completed (I think they should be highlighted in blue). Maybe you quit out of the credits before they completed, but still got the trophy, or maybe it didn't auto-save for some reason.