Kingdom Hearts Clayton and the Stealth Sneak + Newbie Questions :D

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by dannierose, Jun 9, 2013.

1. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Awesome, I shall do that. Thanks :D

Oh and In My Life is my mom's favourite Beatles song, I quite like it too c:[DOUBLEPOST=1371525027][/DOUBLEPOST]Beat Jafar, w00t~ But I have a new question, how do I get to the 100 Acre Woods? I can jump into the book, but it doesn't go to the cutscene and I have a torn page so I'm not really sure why it's not working. If somebody could help me out that'd be great x: lol wait nvm, I figured it out haha

2. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

hehe theres like 7 torn pages if i remember correctly, u need them all :).
    Glad to hear your enjoying the game, makes me wanna jump in and play it again but im waiting for remix :P

3. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Trying to beat Ursula now lol omgsh lady, quit it with all the laughing @___@;

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

lol Ursula is the WORST boss in the game. Definitly the most frustrating, but not the hardest. shes a beast lol

5. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

When you come across the Sea Witch the first time, have ethers stock up like crazy because then you shoot your magic out at the little cavalry thingy which then knocks her out (she spins in circles laughing like a manic because she's Urusla, don't get to close to her when she's in twirl mode, F.Y.I) if you don't then get magic will be used against YOU, which then makes it harder to defeat her. Plus her two babies will keep on attacking you (it's easier to kill them but she revives them after a while). The colors to her circle thing go like this (red = fire, blue = blizzard, and then yellow = thunder) after that the thing will turn green so keep putting your magic in it until she's knocked out, then smash away! Continue to do this & it'll be an easy first defeat! Then after you defeat her it will be cutscene then a shared ability (yay!) my advice would be go to where you can save and access the gummi because....

The second time is make sure everyone in your party (including you) is wearing a thunder ring. It'll come in handy when she does her lightening strike attacks. If you have a lot of munny saved, buy a thundara ring if you can from traverse town from Cid's shop. Also, have some potions on you & if you are using strike raid, be sure to stock up on ethers as well. Use Ariel for this one is my recommendation. Then, you'll be in the palace & go to Ariel's place then unlock the keyboard with cutscene. She'll give you a key blade chain.

Another thing! Use the key blade Merlin gave you for the first Ursula attack but for the second attack use the one Aladdin gave you! Good luck!

Hope this helps!

Also, I have a question, how does Sora get glide 3x? I have super glide but I still need another glide so help? Thank you!