Kingdom Hearts Clayton and the Stealth Sneak + Newbie Questions :D

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by dannierose, Jun 9, 2013.

1. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi, I have a bunch of newbie questions :P

So this is my first time playing through KH and I'm in the Deep Jungle trying to defeat Clayton and the Stealth Sneak. So Clayton by himself is easy to beat, but every time it goes to Clayton and the Stealth Sneak, it always kills me with one hit even though I try to dodge it. So if somebody could give me some tips that'd be great ^^;

Also, this is probably a super stupid question, but is Traverse Town the only place I can get potions, ethers, etc.? Stupid me didn't go back there to stock up before I went to Deep Jungle and now I've got like...nothing now because I've had to use up all I had x: I tried going back to Traverse but it's locked :c

I really don't want to start over my game but I feel like I really screwed up and that's my only option ._. So if anybody could please help, I'd really super appreciate it ^^;;

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Start this battle by continuously attacking the Stealth Sneak with all you've got. After you deplete one of its life bars, you'll be able to see it making this battle a little easier. The Stealth Sneak tends to move too fast to predict any of its attacks, so keep hitting it and healing when needed, since you can't heal, hope to God Donald does it for you.

After a while, Clayton will fall off and the Stealth Sneak will be stunned. Take this opportunity to attack it with all you've got, just basically beat it senseless cause after that it's easy.

By the time the Stealth Sneak is defeated, Donald, Goofy, or Tarzan (whoever is in your party) should have taken enough health off of Clayton to bring him into critical condition. A few hits should finish him off at this point. Just watch out for his gun..

Traverse town is the only place you can get potions and stuff, other then inside of chests If you can't get there, I think you should level up, just level grind until your about 6 levels higher, when I play any KH game That was kind of a rule for me, and it really works. Remember don't give up or like restart the game, if you level up you won't really need healing items and you'll be able to get through the next worlds quicker too XD Hope I could help.

3. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for the quick reply! ;o;
    This is a lot of help c: I thought of trying to level up but I was like well the only things I have to battle are those stupid monkey heartless which will probably kill me anyway lol But I'm gonna try it and hopefully get stronger. Thanks so much for the help! c:

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Lol No problem, I'm following all the help threads because I have too much Kingdom Hearts knowledgeable for just my brain, and my friends don't play KH soooo I need to use it all on someone Lol XD

Ya the monkey heartless are very annoying, but it's worth it. XD Have fun

5. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

lol yeah that's kind of how it is with my and Pokemon except that I do have a few friends that still play Pokemon :P

Oh and I thought of one more newbie question. So...I discovered that I some how accidentally skipped over the whole Olympus part lol and I'm wondering if after I get done with Deep Jungle if it will let me go back to Olympus? I imagine it will but...just curious ^^;

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

XD I did that too don't worry, you can go back to it. But once you go to Traverse town again you'll get new worlds, but to do that you have to beat Olympus. It's not that hard XD.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Just focus on Clayton after Stealth Sneak bucks him off. Don't worry about the lizard just kill the man. I was stuck on this forever too, but I started hitting Clayton out of Rage and I won xD

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

I agree with the previous posters.

Also, be sure to have Tarzan in your party for healing, as he's the only one that can indefinitely at this time.

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I agree with everyone. But I would like to mention as this has not been posted and it occurred to me; some enemies might end up dropping potions while you're grinding. So it is definitely worth the time in your current position.

10. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

What I usually do, is to just attack the Stealth Sneak itself first, after a few of it's HP is gone, it will be visible. After it's dead, Just attack Clayton, but be careful for their attacks. And make Tarzan one of your party members as a source of healing.

11. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you guys so much for the help :) I decided to go back and go through the Olympus part until I got to Ceberus and now I'm training to battle him. Oh and Traverse isn't locked any more so I was able to go back...so relieved lol

I have a new question though, so I was wanting to put a Protect Chain or some kind of accessory on but I can't figure out how. I have like 3 protect chains, but I don't see them in my stock items area, only when I'm shopping and it says I have 3 in stock. So yeah, if anybody could help me that would be awesome c:
    I'm used to Panels because 358/2 Days is the only other KH game I've played...I feel like the Panels system is so much easier :P

12. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Well you have to equip them, go to items then Sora (or whoever you want to equip it to) then accessories.

13. Krowley Moderator

I advise putting goofy and Tarzan in your party. Also, dodge. If you can't take the attack, do your best not to get hit by it.

14. Misty gimme kiss

I know this is an old topic but just to clarify on this: worlds are rarely ever locked in Kingdom Hearts, it's just tough to travel across several. Until you get the warp drive installed on the Gummi Ship (all in due time!), you'll only be able to travel to the directly adjacent worlds. So if you're in Deep Jungle, you can only go to Olympus Coliseum or Wonderland. You can get to Traverse Town by first touching down at Olympus Coliseum or Wonderland. it's kind of like having a transfer on your airplane flight.

It took me ages to figure that out for whatever reason so just an ~fyi~

15. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Im assuming you dont have the cure yet, so heres my advice, make sure you have potions, and every1 in your party has potions in their slots as well. go level up a little bit, i always say if the regular mobs r too hard, then you wont survive the boss. train until you can easily wipe out the heartless. best place imo is the section near the tent, and the big space where u fight the tiger as well. go in full attack mode on stealth sneak, and if u get low on hp your party will heal you or use one of your own potions. once SS is stunned, you pretty much have to just get clayton into a corner, and full frontal attack, but when he jumps back, he will shoot at you, dodge roll a few times to get close to him then kill him then finish off SS. ALSO on olympus coliseum, it says that the battle lvl there is lower, but by rule of thumb i always go to jungle first because (not gonna ruin it for you) but you get something thatll help u tremendously and will make what you have to do at Olympus coliseum much easier ;). IF you ever need help, inbox me, i literally have beatin the game so many times its almost comical :P enjoy :)

16. Amaury Legendary Hero

You don't get Cure until after you defeat Clayton and Stealth Sneak.

17. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

oh yeah :P

18. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow this topic is still alive haha
    Yep, after help from you guys and grinding, I was able to defeat Ceberus and Clayton and the Stealth Sneak with ease :D Now I'm about to battle Jafar. Or at least I hope I am, that Cave of Wonders is a maze and so much more complicated than the one in Days lol
    Oh and I figured out basically everything I asked about haha Like giving people in your party potions and switching out their weapons, etc. And how to add a protect chain and stuff. I feel like I have a lot better grasp on things now. It's just little things that I'm having a little bit of trouble with, like figuring out that you have to cast a fire spell on Merlin's door to get it to open lol

Oh and I guess I do have one more question, The Fairy Godmother told me about summons and that I can now summon Simba. How do you do that? And when you do summon him, will that kick out a member of your party or will it just add one more so that there's a total of 4 people there?

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

To summon Simba, you select "Magic" on the command menu, then scroll down to "Summon", I believe.

Summons also take 2 party members to summon, and will replace the party members and work alongside Sora.

20. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Sounds good, thanks :)

Oh, and one more thing I just thought of lol I was reading a walkthrough and it said something about you have to call Abu to get a treasure chest or something. I have Aladdin in my party but whenever I go to the area where Abu is needed but I'm not sure how to actually call Abu haha Any help please?

I swear one day I will quit asking questions lol