Chikara Character Sign Up & Discussion

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

(Will probably be edited further)

Main Thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/threads/chikara.135659/

OC Template:

Name:
    Bio:

Character Template:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from:
    Info:
    Other:

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Name: Fang Iceal
    Appearance: http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/MyOwnBaka/Animeguy.jpg
    Bio: Due to being lost in the cold mountain range when he was a kid he was found and raised the Ice dragon that lived there, Ickseel. For 6 years he trained with him, learning dragon slayer magic and how to use it for offense and defense. Unfortunately he was force to kill his foster father when a Dark Guild had turned him against him. Since that day he’s been determined to get stronger, going to lengths as the have Dragon’s Lachirma implanted inside of him. Making him a 3rd generation dragon slayer.

Name: Xros Hex
    Appearance: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/guy_eyes_sword_attack_smile_13525_1280x1024.jpg
    Bio: After a near death experience that left him bleeding to death, he was lucky enough to get blood from the Dante son of Sparda. Unfortunately he didn’t know that the Dante’s blood was special. Since the blood of Sparda was flowing through his veins, any demon looking for Dante or Vergil also ended up hunting him to. It wasn’t long before he started calling himself the ‘illegitimate’ son of Sparda

Name: Kel Striker
    Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120620235648/twilightsaga/images/thumb/6/67/Cute_anime_guy.jpg/505px-Cute_anime_guy.jpg
    Bio: Who was once a average keyblade wielder is now the wielder of light and dark powers due to awakening the sleeping darkness the lied within his world. While he retained his heart, his world was lost to the darkness and remains of said darkness that lies within his heart serves as a reminder to what he's done.

Name: Kazuya Minegishi
    Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090605171231/megamitensei/images/9/9b/DeSu-Hero.png
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Devil Survivor
    Info: Referred to as the Hero, he is the main character of the story. His personality is shaped through the player's decisions. He is Naoya's cousin. In the game, it is revealed at some point that he is the actual incarnation of Abel, the first martyr, thus making him a "Bel", and allowing him to take part in the "war of Bel", a battle between high-ranking demons whose name name contains "Bel".By winning this war, he can become the new Bel, a divine entity. Depending on the choices made in the game, the player can choose to avoid the fight, to win it and then discard his power as a God, thus becoming humanity's new Messiah, or choose to keep his power, and then wage war against God, making him the new Overlord
    Other:

Name: Hiro Kageyama
    Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...nchantress/tumblr_ma227m4EI81rddv82o1_500.jpg
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Devil Survivor 2
    Info: An 18-year third year high school student from a metropolitan area. He got involved with the Thirteen Devil Messengers group by accident while returning from a mock exam session. When he awoke he became one of the Thirteen Devil Messengers together with Io and Daichi. He is a silent protagonist and most of his choices is determined by the player. In the official art book, there is no description of his past, and he was described as a "clean" character
    Other:

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Guess who?
    Name: Itachi Uchiha
    Appearance :http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/itachi[3].jpg
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Naruto Shuppden Ultimate ninja storm 2
    Info:
    Set up as Sasuke's murdering older brother, Itachi remains a mystery for much of the series. Acting through Akatsuki, he appears to share ideals with the group. It's not until his eventual death that the true nature and beliefs the man held are revealed. Everything he did was for Konoha's benefit.
    :
    Itachi : Here we go again ... Hello Xenree

So tired but must do a few more before they are taken

Name:Cloud Strife
    Appearance: http://rainbowsarevisions.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cloud-strife-render-ac.png
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Final Fanasty 7
    Info:
    The main character of Final Fantasy VII, Cloud grew up with Tifa in Nibelheim. He aspired to become a member of the elite Shinra group of Soldier and be just like Sephiroth. He failed in his mission and met Zack. Him and Zack were with each other for a while, going through many hardships until they got to Midgar. He then joined a group called Avalanche who rebelled against Shinra. His rival is Sephiroth and his main goal is to destroy him. He holds a giant blade at all times and is strong enough to be able to swiftly move the blade.

Other:

----
    sleep more in the morning including my Oc will edit this post
    Fate: me?
    Maybe ..... probally not

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Arrigato, mina! You're both in, feel free to make more or take other characters you want...if there's someone on my list you guys want to play ask me and we'll talk about it. 'Kay? Good.

itachilives, heads up...Xenree...not the nice person you met in Sagas... I've had to reset her personality...temporarily.

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol I figured that just had to say it. Itachi has no memories of the sagas (as the whole RP collapsed) If he and Xenree meet she might seem a bit familiar to him.

Let's see who else

Name: Axel
    Appearance:http://www.khwiki.net/images/f/fd/Xion_and_Axel_Face_Off_01_KHD.png
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Kingdom Hearts 2
    Info: Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames (おどる火の風 Odoru Hi no Kaze?), is the Nobody of Lea, and is Rank VIII within the original Organization XIII. He wields fire and enhances his weapons, twin chakrams, with his pyrokinesis to unleash powerful rapid attacks. The Assassin Nobodies are under his control.
    Other:
    ----------------

Name: Vincent Valentine
    Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DcekzXnlX...AAEc/EZeXYPwQkFA/S1600-R/VincentValentine.jpg
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Final Fanasty 7/Final Fanasty DOC
    Info:
    Very mysterious, the second secret character you find sleeps in Nibelheim. A former Turk, Vincent was in love with Lucrecia, until an accident occurred which resulted in Vincent sentencing himself to life sleeping. Not much is known about his past, but he does swear revenge on Sephiroth and Shinra.

Other:
    ------------------------------
    OC
    Name: The Keeper Of Memories : Maskull
    Appearance: http://pysgxs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/black-face-under-jacket-hood-wallpaper-1024x640.jpg
    Bio: Always keeps his face hidden behind his hood, Has the power to remove peoples memories and replace them with fake memories with a touch. Also has a sword named Eternal Shadow which can copy the power of anyone it cuts and give it to Maskull. Clams he is not evil or good but something in-between. Also likes giving long winded speeches.

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I suppose I should stick some of my OC's in here...since no one has any idea who they are. (and I don't think you can read minds)

Name: Akii (Akira)
    Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AN/ANI/ANIMELOVER1986/1277330202_4292_full.jpeg
    Bio: Akii is Xenree's biological daughter. She was born from a piece of DNA from Xenree and a piece of DNA from the replicated Riku (Repliku). The girl possesses a positive outlook on the what little she knows of the world, including her view on her mother. Akii and her older brother have lived in an alternate dimension created by Xenree to separate them from the cruelties of the world. Due to living in isolation with only her brother and so-called Father, Repliku, Akii is very attached to her brother, Father and the idea of her Mother. Akii is naturally drawn to people. She's not very smart when it comes to dangerous situations though and believes firmly that everything can be solved without violence. Along with her brother, Akii has a wide variety of magical abilities. Akii wears a heart-shaped pendant that holds pictures of her entire family.

Name: Sei (Seiren)
    Apperance: http://forbiddenworld.webs.com/l.jpg
    Bio: Sei is also Xenree's biological son. Like his sister Akii, he was born from mixing DNA from Xenree and Repliku. Sei is classified as a being without emotions as he spends a majority of his time studying. Sei is the polar opposite of Akii, making brother and sister bonding nearly impossible. Sei along with his sister, bear great magical ability. Sei dislikes anything sweet and is considered the favorite by his Mother.

Name: Renee Rayleigh
    Appearance: http://www.a-gc.com/images/2012/11/brown-red-eyes-short-hair-seifuku-cuffs-anime-girls-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
    Bio: Renee is the daughter of the esteemed Dr. Eli Rayleigh, who discovered more than a dozen hidden temples on a dying planet. Renee was the center of the experiment that gave birth to the nightmare that is Xenree. Her kind personality and soft words reflect on her gentle heart. She has a fear of dark places and of being alone. Renee wasn't summoned to the dying planet, but has resided there since she was 14. She identifies easily with others' pain and her most easily identifiable feature is somehow she manages to wear green all the time.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Bringing in a Blazblue OC, it there's any questions feel free to ask.

Name: Kite Whitefeather
    Appearance: Here
    Bio: Kite was just an orphan who knew very little about his past. The small things he did know were usually kept to himself. Most of the time his would sit by himself and watch as everything unfolds before him. Unfortunately, the peace he’d gotten used to all ended when a green haired man burned the church he was living at down. The incident left his right arm broken beyond repair. Fortunately he, along with Ragna, was saved by Rachel and left in the care of Jubei of the Six Heroes. With his right arm in a special cast, he learn how to use a special bow and arrow that he was told worked well with his right arm when it heal. As his skill fighting one armed increased, he soon led to him leaving Jubei and joining the NOL Military Academy where the cast on his right arm opened and form the ‘Izanagi’ around his arm.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I would like the join this rp with the following

OCs
    Samantha "Sammi" Brunel/Pierce [OC]
    Melinda Brunel [OC]
    Miriam Brunel [OC]
    Orvus Brunel [OC]
    Kenneth "True Kenneth" Pierce/Brunel [OC]
    "Higher Powers" [OC]
    "The Creator" [OC]
    "The Author" [OC]
    Kai "Kai-chan" [OC]
    Raoxthu [OC]
    C.S. [OC]
    G.S. [OC]

Character Reserves

Mario [Super Mario Bros.]
    Luigi [Super Mario Bros.]
    Peach [Super Mario Bros.]
    Yoshi [Super Mario Bros.]
    Bowser [Super Mario Bros.]
    Bowser Jr. [Super Mario Bros.]
    Kamek [Super Mario Bros.]
    Dr. Eggman [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Metal Sonic [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Sonic the Hedgehog [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Miles "Tails" Prower [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Knuckles the Echidna [Sonic the Hedgehog]
    Kirby [Kirby]
    King Dedede [Kirby]
    Meta Knight [Kirby]
    Bandana Waddle Dee [Kirby]
    Gooey [Kirby]
    Galacta Knight [Kirby]
    Zero/02 [Kirby]
    Sora [Kingdom Hearts]
    Kairi [Kingdom Hearts]
    Donald [Kingdom Hearts]
    Goofy [Kingdom Hearts]
    King Mickey [Kingdom Hearts]
    Vexen [Kingdom Hearts]
    Demyx [Kingdom Hearts]
    Oswald the Lucky Rabbit [Epic Mickey]
    Neptune/Purple Heart [Neptunia]
    Compa [Neptunia]
    IF [Neptunia]
    Noire/Black Heart [Neptunia]
    Vert/Green Heart [Neptunia]
    Blanc/White Heart [Neptunia]
    Commander Shepard [Female] [Mass Effect]
    Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
    Lilith [Darkstalkers]
    Banjo and Kazooie [Banjo-Kazooie]
    Mumbo Jumbo [Banjo-Kazooie]
    Conker [Conker's Bad Fur Day]
    Gregg the Grim Reaper [Conker's Bad Fur Day]
    Ridley [Metroid]
    Samus Aran [Metroid]

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

That list frightens me. Accepted. Though if you are going to put all those characters in at once...do put their character sheets in spoiler tags...it'll be a massive pain on my computer to have to load all those.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Here is a OC sheet for one of my characters

Name: Melinda Brunel
    Appearance: 5'5, Brown hair with a large bang across her left eye, red eyes, long black dress, purple heels, black star-shaped pendant with an orb of swirling darkness in the middle.
    Bio: Melinda was born from what was dubbed as a Creation Ritual inside the Temple of the Moon located on the continent, it involved two people dropping their blood on a platform located within the heart of the Temple. Because of this Melinda is usually refered to as the Child of Darkness and a complete mirror opposite of her "Older Sister" with a calmer and more colder personality. In battle Melinda relies upon her magical abilities and her sword, however even though she is of darkness she is immune to a majoirty of light-elemental attacks thanks in part to the pendant around her neck.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

I think it's safe to say that we have enough character to start.

12. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Excuse me, but can I join if I make a backstory with Janus interacting with an OC of mine?

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

That's fine. A few characters on my list have backstories with my OC's...

And the opening post is up. (Warninging of multipule banners!)

14. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Farkira
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Bio: A Metal Demon who was born somewhere in Filgaia, Farkira wields an enormous blade known as "Death's Escape", and specializes in dealing heavy damage up-close and swinging with ease, as if it was a lightweight sword, as well as throwing it recollecting it like a boomerang. When he was a child, his father taught him the art of swordfighting, and as he grew older, he begun to accept his role as demonic swordsman. When he met Janus Cascade in the afterlife after being conquered by another demon, they began to form competitions and slowly befriended one another. Later learning it was the Dream Demon Beatrice that was behind the events leading to Siegfried's revival, the two broke out of the afterlife and were brought to the now-desolate world.

Name: Janus Cascade
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Game/Anime/Movie/Manga Character is from: Wild Arms 3
    Info: Janus Cascade is a Drifter thief known all over Filgaia. Born and raised in Little Twister, he's a brash outlaw who exudes overconfidence and arrogance. Unlike his followers Dario, and Romero, however, he can live up to his own boasts, usually.

Janus is first encountered attempting to steal the Arc Sceptre. The various party members of Wild Arms 3 each band together (albeit very loosely) to stop the theft, and Janus must escape the train without their intended goal. For the first part of the game, Janus and his group repeatedly confront Virginia's party over various artifacts. During these conflicts, Janus openly declares his admiration and affection for Virginia, who reciprocates to a point.

Ultimately, Janus's ambition loses him his comrades and even his humanity. When he attempts to claim the Dark Spear for himself at Ka Dingel, he is ultimately defeated. The Prophets, however, use the Dark Spear on Janus and mutates him into a demon form, the Demon Knight.For awhile, this seems to bolster both Janus's power and arrogance, and his next few encounters with Virginia's team are decidedly more unpleasant.

Janus reluctantly followed the Prophet's orders, seeking the time when he could betray them, but that time wouldn't come. Janus would meet his end when the Dark Spear within him would mature, aided from a download of Hyades, and recreate the legendary demon ,Siegfried. In the battle for possession, Janus would be impaled by the very blade he coveted.

After his death, he befriended another demon by the name of Farkira. After learning their deaths were planned by Beatrice, they broke out of the afterlife in an attempt to return to Filgaia, yet arriving at the desolate world.
    Other:

Janus: These blokes are from different worlds? That's unexpected, I tell you!

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Yeah ok, sure. Accepted. I'll get to putting you on the first post tomorrow.

16. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

hmmmm where should I put Itachi .....?? choices choices

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I feel tempted to join, but something you said in the other thread regarding video game characters has me confused. Is the 75 character limit only for video game characters, or for all non-OC characters?

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

it's for all non-OC characters. I've limited it to only video game characters instead of allowing anime and etc. Since I've heard some nasty things about my idea.

19. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

You can have lea I only took Axel

20. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Where to go.... Hmm.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.