Cheating

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Fallen King, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    I was talking to a friend who is a friend of my gf(i didnt know they were friends) and i was talking to them...heres the conversation
    [​IMG]
    I dont want to believe it, because this is the first girl i can honestly say i love her and value her more than my own life. I'd do anything for her...Yesterday was my birthday...well she was my first everything, and ****...i dont know if i can deal with not having her...im a guy...not supposed to cry...but i am right now...just Fml.

2. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

You really don't know if she's cheating on you. I've been experiencing the same thing a lot, only one person has told me but he's tried to ruin relationships like that with other people. I've also been kind of sensing it. Ask her if there is proof, and if there is, to show it to you in the form of a picture.
    Also, if you two are a couple in real life, ask your girlfriend about it face to face. See if she's obviously lying. If you're not sure, post her reaction up here I guess?

It could be someone trying to ruin the relationship between you two, OR she might be telling the truth. You really don't know until there is proof. Good luck.

3. Rhiscx Banned

Hmm.....I really didn't get the conversation. That was probably because it was in slivers. As for your situation, I don't have the answer, heck I don't know if anyone has the "right answer". All I can say is my deepest condolences to you. I've never been cheated on personally, but I know that feeling of hurt. You say your not supposed to cry, but that is a ridiculous statement. Everyone cries to show the emotion of sadness and grief, believe me I cry as well. But you know, that is a good thing. It means you are open and true to your emotions, and I know that is a good trait that women look for in a guy. Not the one with the looks, but with a open heart.

Don't let one heart break keep you from finding love. There are other interesting people out in the world. And as I've told a friend, if you keep your eyes and your heart open, you will find that person. Just don't rush it. That's never a good idea. Oh, and of course if you can, speak to this individual face to face and get the whole story. You never should just take the word of another. Even if it is a friend.

4. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

Thank you guys, really, it means a lot...i tend to over react with things like this...because it wouldnt be the first time i've been cheated on, but i know she wouldnt do this to me. Just, idk...the times we arent physically together, shes always up close...but when we text she's distant. thats why im trying to spend more time together with her, but it's hard because we dont live all that close, we're about an hour away from each other...but after last night, im positive that she wouldnt do that to me...would she?

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

There is no evidence for her claim... Ask her how she knows and all those questions. If it turns out she cheated on you - (Regardless of how much I loved her) I would cut off any contact with her forever, because I think cheating is despicable. Keep in mind though, its simply an accusation. Make her elaborate, and if it would make sense, confront your girlfriend with it and see what happens.

6. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

All right guys...i didnt want to bring this up...but i know theres another guy...on my bday when me and her were in the backseat, she got a text from a guy, i was like oh just a friend(thought to myself)...and i read it...before she could see i read it, i looked up trying to hold in tears...because i swear it said "hey baby, when can i talk to you next?"...thats what first made me think...

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Again, could be explained. An unwanted suitor, or some kind of in-joke, or one of several explanations I've missed out. You can't know for sure until you talk to her yourself, so I strongly suggest you do so rather than relying on second-hand sources. I think it's the only way the truth of the matter can be found, in this case.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Is she worth loving even if you have to share her for a while?

That is an important question. Regardless of whether or not she is cheating on you, you need to find an answer for it in case it happens.

9. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

She is worth more than anybody can give. i'm going to ask her about it tonight. As much as i hate confronting people, it has to be done so i know for sure... im a jumper because it wouldnt be the first time anyone has done that.

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Do not be confrontational about it. If you act like you are okay with it or resigned, she will be more likely to tell you the truth either way.

11. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

I wont be, i soft and tender with that stuff.

12. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Glad to hear it. Best of luck to you on your troubles.

13. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

Omg, thank you god, lock/close/delete this thread please? problem fixed...i just needed help with that, and i know it isnt true. i'm good:)

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Yay! Glad you could solve your problem peacefully.

15. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Locked on request.
    Glad the members were helpful Fallen King c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.