No Thanks Chatbox?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by woodstockfootball26, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

...Yeah, check what Lux said...

~

Also, just plain check other suggestion threads in general, or run a search.
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?113562-Ideal-Chat-Lite
    This is currently being looked at for the live IM thing...
    and...
    the whole thread/topics thing you were on about... well, that is pretty much this site in a nut shell already. :/

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

this has been suggested a ton of times already. In different forms, but the same basic thing. It's not really going to happen

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Like the others already said, an "official" chat room will not be happening. As for IM, we're currently keeping an eye on a mod we might use in the near future.

+Locked+

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

If the huge chatroom can be disabled and it can be just user to user I think this would be the best time for a trial run. That is my personal opinion but it can only get better at this point so why not give it a shot. Although I can understand why we would wait but again if it is just going to be a trial run we can shut it down if something happens.

5. Misty gimme kiss

A bit of an update:
    RvR and I gave the chat system an admin-only trial if you will, there was a slight issue with the notifications that we will be bringing to the developer's attention. I believe there was also a feature or two we wanted to wait on, I can't recall what they were exactly but I'll check. I know one was a report feature, which the developer said to have in the works.

6. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

Apologies for necro-posting but I think I lost access to the Voxli chat group.

I'm guessing it was because I went inactive for a while.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That happened to me too. I think it was a change in the group or something, I wasn't really following it. You just need to request access again.

http://www.kh-vids.net/group.php?groupid=1054

8. P Banned

Yeah, there's now a monthly removal of members. A thread gets made in the group, and all members have a week to reply. Those who don't are removed. It was instated to help prevent trolling and narrow down the pool of potential suspects. You're still accepted back in if you resend the request.

That said, we haven't had trollings for a while. Is it because of this system? Who knows? 8^y

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, now that your problem is solved I'd like to point out that Voxli is not an official chat room, so if you have any other doubts, then please direct them to P, Guardian Soul(Nevergreen) or What? or Midnight Star.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.