Charater Cast

Discussion in 'Social Groups' started by NightofNights, Mar 21, 2011.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Cast your charaters and what not. Cr could probally explain better then me.

2. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

I'll take it from here, this is a place where you list all characters you currently run in Gods of KH and Gods of KH Final Mix and a little description about the character
    -Example-
    1. *Charonus Rex- My main character, a very powerful, kind hearted dragon well versed in elemental and Space-Time magic

Now then, for the rest of my 31 characters
    2. *Dark CR- A dark version of my main character, full of malicious intent, his true motives are unknown
    3. *Kohaku- A white scaled eastern dragon with a rainbow kind of glow, grandfather of CR and owner of a temple tourism spot
    4. *Dark Kohaku- Dark version of Kohaku, his dark intentions are under check, but could be released in the future
    5. Nagira- A blue scaled western dragon, wife of Kohaku and CR's grandmother
    6. Draconus- A copper scaled western dragon and father of CR, not very powerful but can be counted on when the need arises
    7. Corona- A human mage well versed in Space-Time magic, mother of CR
    8. Tiamat- Dark scaled western dragon and all around spawn of evil, has tried multiple times to destroy or subdue CR, is also CR's great grandfather
    9. Bahamut- Light scaled western dragon and polar opposite of Tiamat, is CR's great grandmother
    10. Synn- A red scaled western dragon, a clay construct made from a special clay capable of bestowing life to what is made from it
    11. Haku- A copy of Kohaku, made from the same clay as Synn, but has a separate life from Kohaku
    12. Angelus- A dark red western dragon, current girlfriend of Synn
    13. Charisa- A fiery tempered Charizard friend of CR, known for bursts of rage
    14. Rex- A slightly altered copy of CR, currently Charisa's husband
    15. Little Bowser- A child koopa, son of Charisa and Rex
    16. Legna- A blue western dragon, an accomplished assassin who has given up that life for one of calmness and ease, currently living at Kohaku's temple
    17. Azazel- Powerful great crystal dragon, has a special chamber underneath Kohaku's temple and is a close personal friend of Kohaku
    18. Magma Dragoon- A robotic dragon construct capable of fierce fire attacks, recently upgraded by CR himself
    19. Cokytus- An ice blue scaled dragon, well versed in the powers of ice and aura control, is in reality the lost enigmatic form of Azazel, made into a separate being
    20-25. *Elemental Dragons- Six dragons each well versed in one of the elements of fire, water, earth, air, light and shadow
    26-31. *Dark Elemental Dragons- Dark equivalents of the Elemental dragons with the same powers, capable of evil intent, their evil is kept contained for now

-extra note-
    *The characters that have light and dark counterparts can merge to become their "true" selves

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Ok cool my turn
    Me- A master in the arts of all forms of magic and illusions, my bloodline eyes are the Sharingan, and my younger sister is NoN, and my brother is Nights
    Kimberly- Her real name is Allision Integra and can't seem to remember her past at all, current care taker of myself and NoN and also a sworn protector, her bloodline eyes are the JSE(Japaneses Symbol Eyes) and is very well trained in the arts of illusions, time, and aura control, and is also a Dream Angel, currently going out with CR and has a very soft spoken nature
    Aura A- Was part of Kim and was her second aura, is known as the Aura Angel, she dislikes CR for some reason and has perfect control over any kind of aura, and has been defeated by CR and Lyanne
    Cassy- A doll from Lyanne and Ashley's past and is very loyal to the remaining members in the Engimatic Clan(Only in the Final Mix Series)
    Anna- A doll from Lyanne and Ashley's past and is very loyal to the remaining members in the Engimatic Clan(Only in the Final Mix Series)
    Karen- A friend of Windy's and was defeated in battle when helping trying to see how far CR could go to get Kim back(Only in the Final Mix Series)
    Lyanne- One of the last of her clan, she wants to find her younger sister Ashley and kill the one that killed her mother, A vampire that is very talanted and is training Joe to become a better fighter and her bloodline eyes her the Enigmatic Eyes very out going kind of person
    Ashley- Younger sister to Lyanne and the other member of her clan, is part Vampire, Demon, Angel, has strong feelings for Azazel and has been training by his side for a very long time and is called the Dodge Princess or Goddess because no matter who she trained with they couldn't lay a single hit on her doesn't really have bloodline eyes but when they glow yellow she's either using one of her aura's within her Can be quiet at times but is very hyper
    Bella- The mother of Lyanne and Ashley and was the head of the Enigmatic Clan her powerful Vampire and Space abilities made her a force to be feared her bloodline eyes are the Vampire En eyes why they are called that and they type of things they can do is unknown A calm yet elegant Mother of two
    Wind Walker- Also know as Windy and her real name is Angelica she is the Wind Angel and is part Vampire she is very close friends with Kim, Rosey, Eve, CR, Me, NoN and is going out with Joe her bloodline eyes are the Wind Star Eyes and master of air type attacks is kind of hard opening up to people but is very out going
    Rossetta- Also known as Rosey but her real name is Alexis she would always be looking out for Me and NoN when it seemed like we were too much for Kim her bloodline eyes are the Bloody Rose Eyes(BRE) and gifted in nature type attacks is also the Nature Garudian Sensitive personality and a worry wort a lot of the time she also has a big crush on SH
    Eve- Her real name is Takano Integra and is a Time Witch very little is known of her clan but has been keeping a watchful eyes on me and NoN is going out with Kyu and she is very skilled at time based attacks she is known for her Over Clock Is commanding and fun to be around She also used to work with Father(Marcus)
    Electrina- Summoned by Ax the Spirit of Lightining came forth when she was called upon deals deadly lightining based attacks and very little is known of her
    Sally- The best friend of Ashley she is also very close with Lyanne as well is skilled in the teleportation mystic teleportation arts she currently attends the school at the temple Hyper active personality

4. KeybladeMasterJoe Merlin's Housekeeper

me: main character, i reside over darkness and light, also a hybrid of many other things, im also a prince. i've dealt with an abusive father (or shall i say fake father necros) my true father is his brother Exodus. im going out with windy. had a past friendship with kim, cr, windy, and rosey at kohaku's temple. right now im having lyanne train me.
    Necros: my father or shall i say my fake father, he treatened celestria that if she wouldnt be his fake wife and let him be my father he would kill my mother and i (not much is known about him)
    Celestria: my mother, who was forced to become necros's fake wife
    Exodus: my true father and the older brother of necros, was sealed by necros inside an orb and put into me as a baby
    Prince senshi: me in a past life as a prince, and the true heir to the royal families power (not much is known about him either)
    Joey: a clone of me as a child that took on his own personality
    Dracon: my dragon form and my protector that i recieved from being cr's master for a while

5. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Ok? Then I guess it's me.

1. SH- Main Character. Controller of fire, friends with most. As of who I really am, no clue to anybody. Makes different meals. And is the carrier of the darkness flame, orb of darkness and the dragon of the darkness flame. Dorment Demon power resides, but most abilities have become lost due to not being active for such a long time.

6. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

1-*NoN(myself): A bipolar shadow demon. Is sweet at times yet bitter in the others. Father turned her into a cyborg in order to gain more control over her. She's the second youngest in the family. Her age changes with the state she's in. (was killed by Lucas and now happy in the after life but living inside her son Nightson as the evil that's in the cornor of his mind)

2-Ayasa(Aya):Human child Clone of myself. She has hints of magic and can only access them when in dire need.

3-Ka:A fox demon who use to be known as the human girl Chihiro. Her soul was casted into a clay figure of a demon, which was made from a special clay capable of bestowing life to what is made from it. (the same as Synn and Haku) She's restared her life as the demon fox and living on the run from her recent massacur at her old school. She can control the anceint magic of alchemy. She has the deadly sin of Wrath. (off of FMA**)

4-*Sen:The reason that Chihiro was casted into the clay figure. She's the evil spirit that's rested inside of Ka dorment until NoN removed Ka's memories and turning her evil.

5-*Amy(NoNights):Lover of Soul. She use to be the bad side of NoN when herself and her twin sister Anne parted. She's been taken way of all evil the day Anne died.

6-*Anne(NightsoN):use to be the good inside of NoN when herself and her twin sister Amy parted. She was pushed down a flight of stairs and broke her neck.

7-*Father(Marcus):use to be a seinctest but turned evil, use to work with Kyu, Kim, Eve and mother(his wife). Creator of NoN's robotic demon body and the cause of most of the rukus that goes about.

8-Iccara:NoN's shadow and Aya's childhood friend at the orphanage when she was first created.

9-Kyu:The Kyubbi no Kitsune. a great fox demon who worked with father, also known as Nas and NoN's gaurdian.

10-*Mother:Unknown identity, all memories of her true name was casted off when she died. Cause of death unknown.

11-***Jordon:An unknown "brother" of NoN and Nas. (He was really a boy that was brainwashed by Father to kill the two of them)

12:***Rivier:An unknown "brother of NoN and Nas. (Was just like Jordon)

<Additional Notes>
    *They're dead now. Thanks to who the god knows what.
    **FullMetal Alchemist
    ***Current events unknown/they where extras to pass the time

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Wow, I guess I really never had that many characters . . . well there were some but I can't remember there names (they were characters for the moment) oh well.

~1-Nights: Has a very distinct personality. He is almost always cheerful, few things can make him mad. When he gets mad, watch out. He controls the powers of light and dark. He travels with only one companion, a girl named Luna. He is the brother of the infamous NoN, and Nasirrich. Son of Father and Mother. There are a lot of secrets locked away within his destiny. He used to only seek out these secrets until he came across all of his new friends.
    ~2-Angelo: Angelo is the light side of Nights, he holds all of Nights potential goodness. When he and Nights dark side get together watch out, they can cripple the universe.
    ~3-Demonic: Demonic is the dark side of Nights, he holds all of Nights potential evil. When he and Nights light side get together watch out, they can cripple the universe.
    ~4-YinYang: This is the result of Nights light and dark side combining. In theory it is impossible as they should make another Nights, but this character defies all logic as it can destroy anything in its path. After so long YinYang starts to lose its remaining energy, after all energy is drained Nights light and dark side are destroyed. Nights brought them back once after this happened, but it is highly unlikely it could happen again.
    ~5-All Others: This listing goes out to any of my characters who's names I did not mention, or forgot. You all played valuable roles and I thank you for your time ^_^
    *6-Aku Bara: Works with a group of youths, the leader of the Next Generation. An organization comprised of younger characters. Aku is Nights brother, and has recently been given Nights powers. He is now on a mission that Nights could not finish before he had to depart.
    ~7-Mitsuki: One of the members of the Next Generation, she is very sweat. She may seem timid to some, but when she fights she is completely different. Mitsuki and Aku have been friends for a very long time.
    ~8-Aronaut: One of the members of the Next Generation, he is very "lone-wolf". He never says much, but when he does he can motivate even the most beaten warrior to rise off the ground and continue fighting.
    ~9-Kinsley: One of the members of the Next Generation, he is very random. He always does what he feels he should, and he usually ends up making the right choice. Though when he does happen to end up in a bad situation, he has the strength to get out of it.
    ~10-Jazmine: One of the members of the Next Generation, she is very bold. She will never back down from a fight, no matter the opponent. She has unearthly strength given to her through the monks. She is trained in every kind of fighting style from ninjitsu, to karate and even some that don't have a name. She can turn any object into a weapon, simply by wielding in her hands. Of all the members of the Next Generation she is the third most dangerous.

~~~~
    Night and Luna are dead now T_T, Angelo and Demonic died with him. Sadly they won't be returning (for a while, or maybe not at all . . . depends) To be honest, it was there time. They have been in the game way to long . . . but maybe now . . . a new generation steps in . . . XD secrets!!!!
    ~~~~
    *Update: I just added some new characters!!!
    **Update: Nights and Luna are back !!! ^_^
    ***Update: ~Dead characters

8. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

Now i guess it must be my turn even though i dont really post in the group considering i can't find any good opening to go in, but heres my character list just in case i do! (all the colored text at the end of the DESC. for the characters is what color they use to talk)

1. Shidonic - A otherworldly hedgehog who has the power to locate all the Chaos/Super emeralds and instantaneousnesly teleport the emeralds to him to him! Color
    2. Tails - A two tailed kind hearted fox who is a wiz at mechanics and inventions! Color
    3. Knuckles - A hard headed echidna who get angry at mostly everything that irritates him! (He is also a treasure hunter) Color
    4. Rough - A Bat that is also a treasure hunter like knuckles but really aggravates knuckles to the point of lashing out! Color
    5. Amy - A pink hedgehog that really likes sonic, but since hes fused with shadow, she has to just go with Shidonic now! Color

Thats really it, ill be adding more later!

9. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Update
    Melissa- Is who Kimberly really is, Very little is know about her and seem to only come in times of despair for Kim, She also has a strong connection with Marcus and is on a mission to put a stop to him

10. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

Update
    I know it's crazy, but here is character 32 for me
    32. Shen- Prince Senshi's guardian Twin Dragon, his true name is locked away deep in his memories

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Update
    Got another one
    Lucy- Aka Mother of Time Is Eve's older sister. She has some memories as to why everyone else can't remember a thing and Father's plot from the start, Ashley has come into contact with her but Melissa really knows her, She is one of the strongest Time Witches there is but not that much is known of her

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  12. KeybladeMasterJoe Merlin's Housekeeper

Update

Kinshin: the true prince of the royal family, can only be brought back by the permanent fusion of me and senshi, also the true me.
    his memory was lost after the great battle with tiamat

13. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

Update

33. Shenron the Gold- The true form of Shen, his power and memory were lost in the same battle against Tiamat along with Kinshin, can only be brought back through the permanent merger of CR and Shen

14. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I geuss I should do mine.
    Me/Aigavlov- I'm a blind swordsman with waist-length long hair and a 13 feet long bustersword. I come from a distant land which I have no memories about. I am a mercenary for hire who will do anything that is asked of him.
    He has a calm, cool personality and he hardly ever flys into a rage.
    Gakashi- Aigavlov's younger brother, a green-haired ninja with extreme mental and physical capabilities, He's kind and gentle, but ferocious when his rage has bubbled past his control. He's on his way to find Aigavlov, because the two hate each other.

15. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

Update

34. Charon- The future son of Angelus and Synn, his name is taken from CR

16. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

update

*Lucas: The male GOOD version of NoN that Haku and Ka made (with the help of Angelus' blood). Died while killing NoN. (Also happy in the afterlife)

Akaya Toshiko: Agirl who's parents and older sister have died in the highschool massacure(and JUST so happened to be on a band trip when it happened). She joins the resistance to pursue the killer of her parents and friends. She's shy and stutters alot but can be outgoing and happy when she warms up to somebody. she plays the violin and is wicked on it. She has short black hair and bright blue(innocent) eyes.

Maleah: the futur daughter of Haku and Ka. Her name means gifted child.

NightsofNighs(Nighson) Haru Toshiko: Child NoN and Lucas left behind for Aku and Akaya to raise. even though he's young he has powers over the elements and can control them easily through talking to the spirits by name. When angried he goes into a such a rage he posses only shadow powers and goes in a lust for blood shed.

<Alternitive Notes>
    *dead

17. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

update

Lucana Toshiko- Child of Nights and Luna left behind for Aku and Akaya to look after. When severely angered, goes into a fit of rage that is uncontrollable. For some reason she seems to call out random words as she attacks with her inherited light and dark powers. Being a second generation owner of the powers they have lost some attributes but have become stronger in other ways.

18. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Update
    Yin- Her real name is Tanya, but goes by Yin She's the Angel Gift Giver. So she's responsible for Kim able to go in Dream Angel Mode. Will only appear to the wielder when they have been abusing their gift. She also gained this ability from Bella from the use of the unknown Vampire En. Is very sweet and kind hearted and has a very commanding kind of presence.(Only in the Final Mix Series)

19. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Update [Important Notice Jk]

Ana- A strange girl found by Lucana in a mysterious cavern. The girl seems to be friendly but is she hiding her true intentions? She has dark magic abilities.

20. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Update~!

Roy: A red demon fox dragon. The child of Maleah and Charon. He's talented in the mind reading and telepathy arts. he's more mentally fox then his outer scales show.