Dream Drop Distance Chance of FF7 characters returning in 3D?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Beucefilous, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Ok, so in KH2 after you beat sephiroth, there's this whole scene with him and cloud where they disappear at the end. The same goes for Zack, During the ending credits, a feather falls over the camera and he disappears. Do you think they could've gone to one of the worlds submerged in sleep which we'll be visiting?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Now that you mention it, it is possible. I would really love to see Zack again!

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't know. It's possible, since they could probably do a lot if the character just disappeared, although I don't think they would bring them to the world of sleep. I'm sure we'll be getting Cloud again in a later game, and if we get Zack, it'll be even better, but I think it's a very, very low chance to get them in 3D

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

It is possible. Cloud and Sephiroth may be back, Zack has a mysterious air of "this is not over" too. Ah it would be great if those amazing Characters come back in future Kingdom Hearts, wouldn't it?

5. Mish smiley day!

Without a doubt, Sephiroth and Cloud will be back in future instalments of KH. Zack, I'm not so sure about. He could be dead in the KH-verse as well, or you could be right and he could be one of the people who needs Sora's help.

6. Krowley Moderator

If there are FF Games being made/remade for the 3DS, then those may be the ones that will most likely make a cameo.

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

It's possible with Cloud and Sephy, because of what happened in KHII. Zack, I don't know, but who knows, he might appear in one of the new worlds. It would be awesome though.

8. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Honestly I hope that other FF characters show up, not just FF7 characters :x

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

This.
    I mean yeah it's possible they'll drag the Cloud/Sephiroth fight out all across the games but after a while it gets a bit jaded. It's not like we don't know how that ends either, as much disregard as KH has for the source game's canon the series is about light conquering darkness. If they switched it up a little, like Cloud and Tifa are off searching for light or whatever, and Zack is the one that comes back and fights Sephiroth, that might be interesting. I don't recall what color the feather that fell was in the credits, but if it was black that means either Genesis or Sephiroth (and I hope to god they don't include Genesis) and if it was white that would be Angeal (again I hope they don't include him). To me Sephiroth would be the most likely of the three possibilities.
    But seriously, even though VII is my favorite of the series, I really would like to see characters from the NES/SNES era showing up. IV, V, and VI are all great games but S-E has had this horrible habit of shoving those away and forgetting about them while trying to promote the new games. Which I guess I'd be more okay with if the newer games were of the same caliber of the older ones.
    Honestly if we see some kind of flashback to the Keyblade Wars that would be an excellent opportunity to include the more knight-like characters, like Warrior of Light, Firion, Cecil, etc. I'm actually surprised Cecil hasn't shown up with given the entire focus of his story is him shedding his darkness and becoming a warrior of light. >>

10. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I really would like to see this happen. I would also like to see Tidus again... That's just me though.

11. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Oooh, if Tidus pops up, we could have a Shuyin story-line. I could see it happening.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Don't get me wrong, the Final Fantasy VII characters and Leon were a great addition to Kingdom Hearts, but I think I'd like to see other Final Fantasy characters to, perhaps some from XIII or a few more from X, and I wouldn't mind seeing Rinoa in a future installment.

/crosses fingers

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

If Zack does come back Genesis will most likely be in there too because the feather was black and i don't think sephiroth did it. With Cecil i think they didn't include him because that's kind of Riku's hing in KH.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I have a feeling about Zack in 3D. Seems like they're going for younger or more lively characters, and he'd be a good fit. Or maybe he'll be featured as his older self? Who knows. In that same vein, we could be seeing any number of others make a return. Still a little sketchy on how 3D's supposed to work but it seems to be leaving the door open on that subject.

As for Cloud/Seph, note that they haven't made appearances in any spin-off games. That in mind, I don't think it's likely--or preferable, as some others have mentioned. Personally, I'd rather fight the Fayth... what with it being dream-themed and all.

15. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

In FF, Zack isn't Cloud? Just to confirm. So, if he is, I think that there is little to no chance for him to re-appear, since he is cloud, and the Dark feather shows his transformation to Cloud.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't know where you got that idea from, but no, Zack isn't Cloud.

17. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

In part of the original game Cloud does take on sort of Zack's personality and partial memory (like being a 1st class Soldier), so that might be it. But in any case, they are two different people.
    If you really want to know the full story, ygorvaz, play/read a summary of Crisis Core.