Graphic Shop Cat's Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by ShibuyaGato, Dec 31, 2012.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

That’s right! Come one, come all, for Cat has finally decided to grow a pair open up a graphic shop.
    [​IMG]
    So, what exactly do I mean by “sprite recolors?” Well, let me explain. Most people know what sprites are, but for those who don’t they are the pixilated characters from video games. For example, all of the characters in Pokémon have sprites, and they all consist of animated pixels. If done correctly, you can change the colors on these sprites to create what is called a “skin.” Skins are often featured in fighting games as something of a palette swap, but that’s just the best example. A shiny Pokémon would be another instance where the palette of colors on the sprite have been changed, thus creating a new skin.
    I can recolor anything you’d like for any purpose, from avatars to sigs and even for personal use, and no credit is needed – though it’s always appreciated. If you’d like to see some examples, then look below.
    Examples:
    Yosuke Hanamura to Sora​
    Yu Narukami to Riku​
    Chie Satonaka to Kairi​
    Kanji Tatsumi to Auron​
    For those who are curious, I can also do smaller sprites (often seen walking around in the field in JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Pokémon, etc.), it’s just that the detail is harder to make out on those. I also do custom recolors, where you tell me what color you’d like each item (hair, eyes, clothes, gloves, glasses) to be, and I base the palette swap on that instead of a pre-existing character/skin.
    I WILL TAKE FIVE REQUESTS AT ONCE AND PLEASE BE PATIENT; DEPENDING ON THE SIZE AND BUILD OF THE SPRITE IT MAY TAKE LONGER THAN ANOTHER PERSON’S REQUEST
    And one last thing: as nice as it would be to have a whole sprite resource, I can only store so much on my computer. However there is a website (CLICK HERE) which has a number of sprites from many games over many consoles, genres and other such things. It would be nice if you provided the sprite/sheet for me to recolor, but it’s not entirely necessary.
    Format for Requests:
    Username: Cat~​
    Sprite to be colored: Yoshiya Kiryu (The World Ends With You)​
    Palette: The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who) link
    Anything else: I would like the two sprites on the top of this sheet recolored (NOTE: This would count as two requests)​
    Requests Being Filled:
    1.​
    2.​
    3.​
    4.​
    5.​
    ~~~​
    Requests Filled:
    None yet~​