Community Castle Oblivion [Open!]

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]
    Hey kids, the day you've been waiting for (or in some members' cases, dying over) is finally here!​

CASTLE OBLIVION HAS OPENED

There were some pretty major hoops to jump through for preparation this year with the XenForo move, the unexpected downtime and all, but we've been working hard to get it to you! Especially Chevalier; the poor taco has wracked his brain to get it done as soon as possible, so be sure to give him many thanks! And thank YOU for the patience, and we hope you will all enjoy!​
    Anyway, for those who may not know how Castle Oblivion works:​

What is Castle Oblivion?

Castle Oblivion is one of the Christmas events that happens on KHV (alongside Secret Santa). in this event, members venture into Castle Oblivion and must find different clues to solve riddles and reach the end to find a Christmas stocking.

Along the way, you will also learn some ~STAFF SECRETS~ that shed some comical light on how we usually work.

At the end, you will obtain the Castle Oblivion Pin for partaking, alongside the SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME gift stocking.
    [​IMG]

We hope you enjoy, and are having a fantastic holiday and New Year!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Soranort
      Soranort
      Yeah.
    2. Amaury
      Amaury
      How do you figure out what game it's from? :x
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      key word is "dive"
    4. Amaury
      Amaury
      As in it's got the word "dive" in the name, I'm assuming?
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      that's all I'm gonna say
    6. Soranort
      Soranort
      That's a hint I cannot drop.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Reaching floor 11 is impossible T_T

for me that is
    8. Amaury
      Amaury
      I'm there, too!
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      DONE!!!!!! Now time for bed (but the floor 11 riddle should seriously be considered a form of torture :/......)
    10. T3F
      T3F
      I can't believe how many people are finished. I'm so hopeless at this!
    11. TitanTX
      TitanTX
      Stuck on question 5 was doing really really well. Ahhhh, little trumpeter stuck with sound waves. Mind getting blown.
    12. Amaury
      Amaury
      There are so many replies to the staff files, but it seems to have reset for me and is asking for passwords again.

Is this normal?
    13. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      Cleared last year within 3 days like a boss, even tough i almost regequit sometimez.

this will be fun.
    14. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I don't usually reply to the staff files just because it'd feel like I'm just posting something to get a post count, if that even increases the count.

I cleared it on the first day, just like I did with this one. But this one only gave me trouble with floor 11. I mean, I had to ask for a hint on one other one, but once I got it I was able to get it right away, since I already had a guess for what it was.

That floor 11 riddle is like a form of torture from the depths of Hades. Seriously, I'm still not sure how I found that, I was freaking out and looking over places 3 times even though they had the cards that said "turn back". It was ridiculous
    15. Soranort
      Soranort
      The only difficult one for me was going to floor 5. I found the "To Floor 11" one by accident while I was looking for "To Floor Five".
    16. Technic☆Kitty
      Technic☆Kitty
      No no no no no!! How did I miss this!! I can't miss this one, I have a lot of work to do.

Thanks Staff
      Thanks Chev

^.^
    17. Plums
      Plums
      You have till the 30th haha, so there's no (immediate) rush. :B
    18. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Hm, I cant finish the riddle to get to the first floor, Im sure that the answer is Riku, but the answer isnt accepted.
    19. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      your on the right track!

just remember all passes are lowercase.

But the princess one and To Floor 11 should be considered cruel and inhumane! But I beat it....
    20. Luxord22
      Luxord22
      Well, I didnt expect that answer, but thanks, I solved it. Now I´m stuck on the question with the person who changed his name. I already tried his full name from the other game, his KH name but nothing works. Can anybody help?
      I guess the KH-name is needed but isnt it only 4 letters long?