Carrie by stephen king

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Scarred Nobody, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

has anyone read it? about a year ago, i saw the ending of the original movie. i found out that it was a book, so i decided to read it. this is by far, one of my favorite books of all time.

STORY
    it's about a girl named carrie white. she's the girl in high school that's always is picked on. then one day, a girl named sue snell, asks her boyfriend to take carrie to the senior prom. at the prom, a girl who wasn't allowed to the dance because of what she did to carrie plays a prank. she spills pig's blood on her after carrie and tommy is crowned king and queen. Carrie is telekenetic (can move things with her mind), so she decides to take revenge on them all.

i really recommend this book. it's alittle mature though. it talks about nudity and cussing. i really do recomend it though

2. kowae7 Traverse Town Homebody

The movie was very creepy.

What scared me was at the end when Carrie's hand pops out of the ground and grabs the girls's leg.

Towards the end of the movie I didn't understand why the house fell apart. Could anyone explain that?

3. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

YIKES! That Book was so creepy! (maybe because i was like, 11 when i read it but thats not the point) i felt like ripping her mothers eyeballs right out of her skull at some parts.

4. Hissora ahurhurhur.

The movie was amazing but I have yet to read the book.

5. Arch Mana Knight

I remember seeing part of this movie..I saw when the blood was poured on her...creepy...did you finish the book?? Guessing from what you said I think you did...

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Carrie had the ability to sommon meteors from the sky. she was under so emotional stress, she decided to sommon them one last time

yeah, i hate her mom. it's the mom's fault she's like that.

you should read it. the second version (2002) is more closer to the book, except the ending.

yeah i did. after 3 weeks.

7. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

I read it last month,it was really good.

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yeah. it was exciting, right down to the very end. i like that sue snell survived.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Wait a second...since when can you read?? Just kidding. I actually thought that the book was one of those books where everyone dies...

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?