Carcass Carivan

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] "What does-" Before she could finish her question Iridia had already flown over to the unsuspecting Dwarf. He was out before he ever knew what hit him. "Oh." She quietly said cluing it. Then a smile crossed her face as she ran up closer to Iridia, fishing through her own stiff for her hairbrush. "Alright. I will take the hair and you take the beard?" She suggested already struggling to pull the comb through the dwarfs short but thick hair, all the while contemplating what she might do with his hair once it was brushed out.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia nodded in agreement, though she found it a bit amusing that the little girl gave her the long beard to work with. Iridia began combing it out gently until every single knot and snarl was out and she laid it out and began to braid it. She summoned tiny little flowers to work into the braids as the fairy hummed a little bit of a tune. She kept occasionally poking an eye out to make sure no crawlers were heading their way though. She jumped when Zelph coughed in his sleep up on the higher platform and he shifted around.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Tellia was oblivious to everything around, letting herself giggle a little bit as Hedgrits hair was finally brushed out and she could move on to working on making it look pretty. That task wasn't too hard with so little hair to work with. She made sure that he had lots of little tiny braids in his hair, so small that they almost stuck straight up. She then waved her hand over and caused some sparkles to rain down on his hair and face as she laughed again. "He looks so pretty doesn't he?" She asked then looked up towards Zelph. "I wish my brother could enjoy it but he need sleep."

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

"I'm sure he'll enjoy it when he is up. I don't know if Hedgrit is gonna immediately undo all of this." Iridia giggled before finishing up a final braid and saying, "Aaaand finished. I'm sure he's gonna love it." she rubbed her hands together and said, "He'll be up and about soon, so... when you finish up your little touches.. let's try and get a little bit of work done so when he wakes up he doesn't immediately know something's up. Shall we?" she floated over towards the bags and pulled out a couple water bottles she had yet to fill. As she was working she asked, "So... what's your favorite food?"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Tellia couldn't contain her giggles as she looked at Hedgrit before adding some sparkles to his beard for good measure. She didn't know if Iridia was able to do it on her own, but his beard needed to match his hair. When she was done she ran back over to the bags doing her best to clean them up, and by that, all it really was was throwing things back in bags and pretending she actually knew how they should be organized. "Favourite food? Hmmm. I like bon bons. You know the kind of soft candies, at least on the inside but they have powdered sugar coating them. The white ones are my favourite in particular. They are toffee flavoured. Have you ever had one Iridia? What is your favourite food if not bon bons?" The small girl prattled on, clearly in a much better mood now.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Well, I can't eat bon-bons since I'm only able to eat vegetables. They can be cooked, but if I eat them mixed together or with anything extra on them... well, it isn't very good for me. But I really like red grapes. I haven't had them in a very long time since they don't really grow around here and the only reason I used to have them was because they were offerings people gave us for our magic." Iridia fluttered around a little thinking about it and said, "I wish I could eat them. But... I might be able to create them with my magic. It might not be as tasty though... it's kind of a trade off. But I can't try it today since it's just us two right now and I can't get tired or it's gonna be just you. And that's not fair for you."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Wrinkling her nose and sticking out her tongue at Iridia's answer, Tellia clearly didn't seem to like it. "But Vegetables are yucky. It must be horrible having to eat only vegetables. How can you stand it I would die!" Perhaps she was over exaggerating a little bit but she was not fond of them. Iridia then went on to talk about grapes and Tellia's lit up a little bit, now that was something she could relate to. "I like grapes as well, mommy used to always get them for me when she claimed I ate too many sweets. They were always good, and daddy claimed they could be used to make a really good drink.. but I was never allowed to try it, he always told me that I had to wait until I was older."

Talking freely and a bit louder had drawn the attentions of crawlers near by. As Tellia was rambling on there was a groan, followed by the squeak of the door opening.

"I am sure you could try and make it if you want. I will be fine if you ge-" Tellia was cut off as she noticed two crawlers enter the room. Placing down the bag she started to back away. She looked to Zelph where he was sleeping and knew that she needed to protect him this time.
    "Iridia, my friend is going to come play now." She whispered to the fairy as a dark look started to cross her eyes.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia's eyes widened as she quickly used her magic to push the crawlers back away from them. She tried to pull Hedgrit back so he wasn't laying right there was vulnerable as she was before she started yelling, "Up. Up! There are crawlers!" she didn't know if she was able to get Hedgrit up but one of the crawlers started walking up closer before having a knife stab straight into his head.
    Zelph was up on the top with his arm still out with another dagger as he yelled, "Iridia, help Tellia!"
    "Listen you fucking brat I'm trying to help Hedgrit right now and I'm more nervous about the dwarf dying than your sister's inner demons!" Iridia yelled back, sounding out of breath and tired as the fairy somehow miraculously pulled the dwarf a pretty good distance back to safety. Though she was feeling tired.

Zelph went to go and try and cut himself to start the ritual but felt how droopy he was from his sickness and he whispered, "Shit..." as he quickly tried to climb down the ladder so it was safer.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] As the darkness crossed her vision Tellia seemed to not be entirely there anymore. Darkness radiated off of her as she crouched in more of an animal like fashion, and from the darkness, it formed like a coating of claws and fangs. It wasn't that Tellia grew the fangs and claws from her own being, but the darkness solidified around her form in such a way. "It has been far too long since I have gotten to play." A distorted dark version of Tellia's voice rang out as she charged towards one of the crawlers, attacking it with nothing but her bare hands. The scary part about it however wasn't the idea of Tellia getting hurt, it was the fact that she wasn't. As much as the crawler thrashed, she was faster, avoiding attacks before her shadow fangs sunk into the neck of the crawler ripping it out.

[​IMG]
    The sleep spell was holding firm, so as Iridia tried to wake him, while Hedrit stirred it was only slightly as he mumbled some curse words and tried to swat Iridia away. "Not now Shelly. I won't be late, just let me sleep." Whatever he had been dreaming about was clearly effecting his judgement at that moment, not quite aware of what truly was going on around him for the moment.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph watched the dark form spread around Tellia and was originally going to come close to fight the crawlers, but knowing full well he might leave himself vulnerable to the bloodbath if he got in the way. He readied his dagger to throw it at any of the ones that seemed to jump straight at her.

Meanwhile Iridia was starting at the scene with an intense amount of shock in her eyes, and possibly a bit of fear too. She managed out in almost a croaked voice and said, probably too softly, "H-Hedgrit... Hedgrit get up."

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Turning form the bloody corpse that she left behind Tellia turned to the next Crawler in the room. She seemed to leap for it at the same time that it leaped for her, however before it reached her Zelph's dagger embedded itself into the crawlers shoulder, stumbling it back long enough for the demon in Tellia to reach out and claw through the chest, reaching for the heart of the previously female young woman that they were attacking. The heart it pulled out was nearly black from the whatever the disease was that created crawlers, and while one more crawler was still stalking the room, the demon seemed content on slowly draining the blood from the heart with the shadow fangs that it had grown.
    [​IMG]
    "I told ya, not right-" Finally Hedgrit started to wake up and hear the sound of combat. Opening his eyes he looked around and... oh gods what was that thing? He almost didn't recognize Tellia at first and he reached for his axe instinctively. "W-what is that thing?" He tried to ask before being force to swing his ax from a sitting position, taking out the ankles of the remaining crawler. Scrambling to his feet he took two more swings down at the crawler before holding his ax up, pointing it at the girl warped with darkness, feeding on what seemed like a heart.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

When all the crawlers were finally taken care of, Zelph first went over to the zombies and retried the daggers back and cleaned them up while waiting for their focus on the blood to start reaching the end. Zelph tried standing with his usual confidence though his cold was betraying his ability to be as convincing about it as he spoke up, "Orcus." he paused a moment before continuing, "You know what I'm going to say, do I need to repeat myself?" he wasn't sure if he was going to be cooperative, demand something, or just completely ignore him. It was a gamble, but he looked over towards Hedgrit and Iridia. Iridia grabbed Hedgrit and cast an invisibility spell that also hid scent and silenced them. It was a powerful spell and one she usually reserved for when they were overwhelmed and needed to hide from a horde until it passed. But a wave of exhaustion hit Iridia hard as she fell on top of Hedgrit with her wings loosing their glow and twitching as she gasped out.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] The demon turned it's/Tellia's head towards Zelph giving off a fiendish smile. "You want me to lock myself away after just being let out again for the first time in a long time, don't you?" He sounded like he was about to have some fun. "While not strong, this body is fast, perhaps I should take it for a good hunt. I am hungry after all. Your mortal food does not sate my appetite." They both knew that he couldn't hold control forever, not with the way he was tethered to this world, much like any being of magic, if he pushed too hard he would need to rest, and during those times he couldn't keep control even if he tried. The only thing keeping him in her body was the magical tether that Orcus himself had no control over. At this point he was just trying to get a rise out of Zelph.

Rising to it's feet it walked over to another crawler body and ripped out it's heart.
    "Tell me boy, what happened to your friends. Did they abandon you like every one else does? Perhaps you weren't good enough for them. Or perhaps it is her fault. It would be so much easier for her if she just surrendered her body over, she wouldn't have to feel the pain of no one loving her, no one wanting to stay around."

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph was a bit used to this game already, though it was never much easier each time they went through it, he just knew not to take the bait, "But is it not better to wait until she is older and stronger before taking claim like that? You know her body won't grow any more if you do. Unless you're scared she'd have the willpower to beat you at that point cause you're a second rate demon." he said pointedly at the demon, this time trying to intentionally get a rise out of him, though internally he was terrified this could go horribly wrong.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] "We are linked. Will power means nothing. She will cave eventually and I will always be there waiting. You can't get rid of me that easily. Perhaps I will wait and share with her what she refuses to accept and you refuse to say. It might be enough... One day. If only to watch you squirm. But you are right, the more she grows the stronger her magic will be, the stronger I will be. And when I do decide to take my claim, I will be sure you are there watching as you lose her." Orcus kept taunting Zelph, but it was a promise, he would make sure that Zelph is there, for not only did he feed off of Tellia's magic, but other's pain was like a fine wine to him. He didn't need it to sate thirst or for power, it was just delicious and tempting to feed off of whenever he could.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph tried to open his mouth to come back with something in order to try and seem like he was winning. But he knew deep down he wasn't, and Orcus must have certainly been able to tell those last few claims hurt him while he struggled to say, "I-I won't give you that satisfaction. I know she'd... she'd be strong enough to beat you." but it was almost pathetic, and his cold probably made it seem even more so before saying, "L-look. Whatever you want from me in order to release her... you know I'll do it or give it. Just let her go." sometimes he wished he was able to convince them otherwise without having to go to a bargaining stage, but he knew today wasn't that day.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Orcus paced like a predator around a helpless prey. Ah, here was the desperation that he was looking for, what he fed off of. "What do I want from you today? What is worth me giving up this body before I am forced to instead of hunting. Hmm. Well..." Orcus gave a wicked grin. "I never have tried fairy before." Not that he knew where they were now, but he had spotted them when he first came out. He waited for a reaction before licking his lips. "But I suppose if you don't want to hand over that, you blood is full of negative emotions, full of pain and desperation. One cup of that and I will leave the child be... for now. But remember boy, she called on me this time. You should feel lucky that I am so willing to cooperate with you, I don't have to you know. She isn't even trying to fight back, I don't think she is aware that the fighting is over. I could hold this form for much longer if I pleased." There was a gleam as he took one of his claws and ran it up Tellia's arm, drawing a small amount of blood just to prove she wasn't really there for the time being, the control that he truly held. He would never kill Tellia though, killing her meant killing himself, but the same went the other way too. If one was to kill him, Tellia would not survive it.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph had reacted only slightly to the part about fairy, but only because he had a feeling that was a part of the playing. When he mentioned blood, it didn't surprise him. It was almost a curse how valuable his blood seemed to be to different entities. But the emotional game was what was probably the worst part about it, and as Orcus began explaining how Tellia called on him this time... he didn't know whether he was telling the truth or just hyping it up. But the combined pain of imagining Tellia giving up, and watching Orcus draw the smallest bit of blood while showing the extent of his control. That was the height of his emotional pain, like a deep and intense heartache just nearing the point of seeing his father dead on the floor, Ilythyrra infected and begging for him to run with Tellia.... watching his mother die from her illness...

Zelph was at the point of not even thinking straight anymore when he had moved his blade to a part of his wrist that was still healing from the last time and sliced it open. If Zelph had been any more out of it, he probably would have held his wrist out for Orcus to drink directly. But he had a feeling if he did that Orcus would drink him to the inch of his life. The slice at the very least transferred all that emotional pain to physical pain, which didn't make all the emotional pain go away but it at least refocused it. Zelph shook a bit as he managed to grab a cup from the supplies they had and he began to let it pour in. The boy kept trying to take deep breaths to keep himself steady before he started intentionally pushing up his arm to make it go faster. Unfortunately, unlike when he was using his blood for magic, this wasn't a quick process and didn't heal up quickly, so Zelph was starting to feel the pain kick in hard.

When the cup was finally filled, Zelph held his wrist a moment and whispered something to himself to try and stop the blood flowing out. It worked but it still hurt as he held the cup towards Orcus. He couldn't even look up at him at this point, because all he would see was Tellia rather than the demon at that point. Knowing Orcus already knew it, he managed out desperately,
    "Here... now please... let her go... she... she's all I have left..."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] The grin on the entities face just spread. He could sense the despair and licked his lips. He knew that what would come would be tasty and a treat to have. Sitting back, Orcus just watched the slow process of Zelph draining blood into a cup, anticipating the blood, licking off some of the blood from Tellia's own arm, the blood that he drew. "Fear is nearly as tasty as despair." Orcus laughed a little bit before Zelph was finally done and handing him over the cup for him to drink of. Greedily Orcus took the cup and drank deep. It seemed that the fangs absorbed a lot of the blood before it traveled down Tellia's throat. It was still messy, drinking blood through fangs. Tellia ended up with even more blood on her, which only mingle with the crawler blood and her own blood that coated her. Orcus made sure to take his sweet time finishing the blood, making a show of it for Zelph, making him wait it out a little longer before he finally finished it off and put the cup down.

"Delicious." He grinned at Zelph, blood still dripping down Tellia's chin. "Now I take my leave." Slowly the claws started to vanish, then the fangs, then Tellia collapsed. While her eyes were open and she was breathing, it could look like she was dead for a moment from the empty look in her eye. It stayed like that for a good minute before like started to cross Tellia's eyes and she began to stir. "Is everyone alright?" It was the first think Tellia asked, because she was afraid that someone was hurt by the crawlers.
    [​IMG]
    Hedgrit nearly fled from the whole situation, taking Iridia with him to safety, but when he heard the demon talk, head that it was exactly what he wanted, Hedgrit remained and watched. When Zelph finally got the thing, whatever it was, to leave, Hedgrit gently poked at Iridia. "Ya can drop the magic lass. Then sleep all ya want, I think we are safe now." He told her, waiting for the feeling of the magic around them drop. When he knew he was visible he approached closer to Zelph. "What in gods burning name just happened there. You better start talking, because that was ****ed up!"

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia was too freaked out to sleep no matter how exhausted she was. So when the magic dropped, she just kind of found a spot on Hedgrit where she could watch Zelph and Tellia. The fairy also wanted an answer, but from how Zelph looked, she didn't know how well she'd get one.

After a minute, Zelph slowly got up, feeling a bit dizzy cause of the way he just lost blood, and he grabbed a cloth and walked up to Tellia and the first thing he did was wipe the blood off her mouth and he said,
    "Yeah. Everyone's alright... are you alright?" Zelph's voice had gone back to the usual confidence he kept around Tellia. Though he was certain that Hedgrit and Iridia could tell it was a mask he was putting on. He gave her a pat on the head and said, "Are you feeling tired?" he tried to help her sit up, feeling the pain from the wrist he cut as he tried to use that arm to help her up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.