Carcass Carivan

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Tellia looked a little worried but she just took the food and moved to her brother as he started to nod off again. He seemed to be really falling asleep so she sat next to him and started to rub his back, humming softly as she tried to help her brother fall asleep. "I don't know. I think he is just tired. I did make him carry me last night and I don't know how far we went." Tellia tried to answer, but she was a little concerned for her brother and felt like it might be her fault that he was this tired. Tellia found herself wincing at something, but managed to keep quiet, a bit of a sadder look crossing her expression.

[​IMG]
    Hedgrit seemed a little frustrated as he sat down and ate his food . "I guess this means we won't be getting any closer today. Great another day in this bullshit." He complained as he shoved food into his mouth, eating to keep himself quiet.
    "What is one more day? We made it this long right? And he needs sleep. If you are going to be mad at anyone, be mad at me, not him." Tellia tried to defend her brother as she tucked her teddy into his arms, thinking that it could give him comfort like it did her.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph slightly heard their voices and he mumbled out, "No... no I can move today. I'm fine." he tried to eat more of his food and said, "The closer we can get to safety, the quicker we'll be able to relax. It's fine... I'm fine." this had been basically what the boy had been saying every morning as they traveled. Iridia looked at Zelph and said, "But you need to rest or you could get hurt."
    "I got four hours of meditation in. It's fine."
    "You're a half elf... you need human amounts of-"
    "I said I'm fine." Zelph hissed out as he finished off his food and stood up to try and grab supplies, "We can just do our best to avoid confrontation today if you're REALLY worried." Zelph got up the ladder and felt a cough come in that he quickly motioned to hide and keep quiet before he started grabbing stuff and packing it up.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Tellia looked a little worried as she just got up and stepped away, looking in Iridia's direction hoping that the ferry would follow. When they were far enough away that she didn't think he would hear, Tellia started to whisper to Tellia. "You have so much nice magic, are you able to help him fall asleep. I am getting worried." Tellia insisted. He had done this many times lately and she was terrified she would lose him because of it. He could hardly stay awake, especially first thing in the morning and she didn't want to see him get caught off guard because he was tired.

[​IMG]
    When Tellia and Iridia stepped aside, Hedgrit sighed. "I would rather another day of this bullshit, then having to deal with that bullshit alone." He motioned towards Tellia, knowing Zelph would have a good idea what he was talking about. Zelph was really the only other one to help him fight, and if he was nodding off every other minute then they might be screwed, As much as Hedgrit wanted to make it to the city, he started to wonder if the risk was worth it to travel this day.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Listen, she's pretty easy to deal with normally. As long as you don't put her in high stress situations, she's fine. And I can handle myself fine, I'm not just gonna pass out in the middle of-" Zelph watched as Iridia flew up to him quickly and threw dust in his face. He covered his mouth and coughed and covered his eyes, "OW. ****. What was that... why...?" he looked up at her and didn't seem any more or less tired and clicked her tongue, "Oh. Uh. I didn't think half elves were immune to sleep spells."
    "Why are you trying to put me to sleep?" Zelph looked upset and angry and looked over at the rest of the three and growled and spat out hostile-like, "Fine. I get it. I don't like it. But I get it." he went to go and lay down at that and stared off for a bit before growling, "Now I'm laying down and can't sleep. So what the hell was the point of this?"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Stop it. Please." Tellia could see that Zelph was getting angry and she didn't like it. She didn't want to admit that she asked Iridia to do it. She didn't want her brother to be mad at her, she didn't want him to yell or anything, so she just kept quiet and back as Zelph stormed off to lay down. It was a matter of minutes before Zelph was complaining that he was laying down and not sleeping. Tellia just backed up and sat down, she didn't want to argue with her brother on this. She knew if she did she would get upset and stressed and that is what worried her most.
    "Ya know it takes more than a few seconds, and for ya not to be so full of ****!" Hedgrit called out Zelph for being so angry about everything. He would just need to relax.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph crossed his arms and kept laying there trying to relax himself but even after almost an hour he hadn't fallen asleep yet. He decided to climb down from his spot after a while, knowing full well the others might not be fond of it, and he started brewing himself some tea with the supplies they had. When he was near the fire, that was when he felt warm and comforted and he started drinking the tea to warm himself up more. Feeling a lot more sleepy now, but a part of him wanted to stay alert and awake while the dead were walking. His head tilted down a bit and Iridia watched and said, "Ya know it's alright to relax, right kid?"
    "I can't relax..." he mumbled sleepily, "Not while we're still doing this. Not while I've gotta worry about Tellia being safe... I..." he felt himself dozing off again, he let out a not very well sounding cough and Iridia's eyes widened and she quickly cast a spell on the boy and relaxed, able to recognize this as a head cold. She looked at the dwarf and Tellia, "Are you two alright? Zelph's under the weather, but it's not that death disease or anything so we're alright."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "What?" Tellia instantly started to panic a bit, worried about her brother? "Is he alright? Zelph should sleep then" Tellia insisted. She didn't want Zelph to get any more sick than he actually were.
    "I can watch the place for the day. We will be fine." Hedgrit then sighed "And I will watch the little one."
    "I don't need you to watch me! I am fine! And I am not little!" Tellia protested. When her brother said it, it didn't bother her so much, but when Hedgrit said it, she wasn't too fond of it.
    "Sure ya are. You're just a wee child. Now go take a nap." Hedigrit attempted to tell her what to do, but clearly that wasn't going over well as Tellia stood her ground and stuck her tongue out at Hedgrit.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia flew closer to Tellia and gave her a poke on the nose and said, "It's okay, he's just grumpy because he's the shortest one in the group." she let out a mischievous grin and then looked over towards Hedgrit and said, "Zelph would want you to listen to Hedgrit after all. Right Zelph?" Iridia looked over at the sleepy half elf who stirred hearing his name and looked at the group and said, "Yeah whatever. Just make sure she doesn't eat sugar." he drank more tea and looked over at the beds above and grumbled before sleepily moving up towards the loft again, "Sheep sheep." Iridia began cleaning up the area and said, "Do we need anything filled? I can get us some water and maybe do a quick survey of the area to see if there's vegetables?"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Am not. The little one is at least half an inch shorter!" Hedgrit protested with a huff and a sigh.
    "Your hair doesn't count." Tellia countered as Iridia tried to tell her again to listen to Hedgrit, getting her tired brother on her side. "That is unfair. He isn't even awake." Tellia countered Iridia but huffed as she just went to sit next to her brother instead of helping out. "Sheepy Sheepy go to sleepy." She whispered to him.
    "Getting supplies filled wouldn't be a bad thing. I think we could use more food, and water is always a need when you are out of commission." Hedgrit pointed out. They had enough of both, but at the same time it didn't hurt to have extra, it never hurt, so he thought it would be for the best if they were staying put the day to make sure that they were stocked up.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph felt Tellia nearby and covered his face a bit and said, "No, stay away. I don't want you to get sick..." he said it almost at a whine but tried to speak in a way she would take seriously. He opened his eyes slightly to look at her with eyes of "listen to me".

Iridia began willing up some of their empty canteens with water. Trying to wait a bit between each spell so she didn't become exhausted so early.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] "But I don't want to stay with you and know you are alright." Tellia protested. "I can take care of you like like mommy did for me. I will even sing for you if you want." Tellia stayed sitting holding her bear close to her. She worried about her brother and just wanted to do anything she could to help. Since she generally wasn't allowed out walking around by herself, it felt like it was the best way that she could help him.

12. cstar stay away from my waifu

Zelph wanted to protest but knew it would probably be in vain. He let out a bit of a smile and said, "Well. If you'd like to sing. I'm okay with it. But you gotta promise me when I'm actually asleep you'll help Hedgrit and Iridia out. We all need each other." he didn't actually believe that, he thought he could probably handle himself fine, but he didn't want Tellia to be like that. He reached up and booped her on the nose and then booped her teddy before snuggling up and trying to close his eyes again.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] "Okay fine." She agreed but wasn't really wanting to agree. Tellia settled down and started to sing a lullaby that her mom used to sing to her when she was trying to get her back to sleep after a bad dream or when she was sick, or if she just didn't want to sleep. She continued singing long after Zelph fell asleep, crying quietly to herself as she did, thinking about her mother and how much she missed her.
    [​IMG]
    "Eh... er... The wee one is leaking I think." Hedgrit whispered to Iridia. "I offered to watch her but I don't know how to handle the tears." Hedgrit looked a little panicked. "Should I say something to her? I don't know how to handle the wee ones." He scratched the back of his neck really regretting his offer now.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia shrugged a bit as she filled up a canteen, "Iunno. I've never done well with kids either. Or when I try I seem to upset them. Best thing to really do at this rate would be to leave her alone. Maybe offer a drink?" Iridia was quiet and realized how that sounded and she clarified, "N-Not alcoholic."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Awe okay. Well fill me up at least. I am going to need it." Hedgrit held up his mug waiting for it to be filled with ale before grabbing one of the water skins that she had just filled up and bringing it over to Tellia. He took a long drink of his ale before sitting next to her and shoving the water at her. Tellia looked up a little surprised as she took the water and looked away again.
    "Drink. Ya need water going into ya, not coming out." Hedgrit said really not sure what to say to the girl.
    "Thanks." Tellia sipped quietly keeping her eyes averted the best she could wiping tears from her eyes.
    "You... er don't want to talk about it, do ya?"
    "No"
    "Thank goodness. Then get to work. We need you to... er... repack and organize the bags so everything fits better." It was something the only thing he could think of to make her do, and he figured that if she was doing something it would distract her from the tears.
    Tellia only nodded as she got up and headed over to where Iridia had just finished filling the waterskins, and slowly, quietly began packing the bags, a bit of a distant look in her eyes.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia noticed the look on Tellia's face and she finished filling up Hedgrit's thing of ale before she flew herself over towards the little one and sat on her shoulder. She was very light, almost like a but sitting on her shoulder. She watched her shifting and organizing and she said, "Sooo. What do you usually do for fun?" the fairy asked with genuine curiosity, hoping to distract the girl from her thoughts maybe.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG] Tellia looked over slightly as Iridia landed on her shoulder before looking back down to continue what she was doing. "Nothing anymore, there isn't a safe enough place to do anything. But I used to read, and I would talk with my friend. Father would never like it when I played with my friend. He said I shouldn't acknowledge him existing, but I didn't have any other friends. I did like singing with mama though." Tellia told her in a quiet, shallow voice.

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

Iridia was a little concerned about her response and sat there for a minute watching her work before saying, "Hey, it's not all bad. There's still time for fun." she looked over at Hedgrit and smirked a bit. A thought came to her mind as she moved slightly closer towards the girl and whispered, "Do you like pranks? We could pull a prank on the dwarf." Iridia looked at Hedgrit to make sure his head didn't turn, but when he did the faerie looked away quickly and began to kick her legs casually as if nothing was going on at all.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]"Prank? What sort of prank? I don't know if I would be good at it, but I could try." Tellia offered, not having really been one for playing pranks before, she didn't know how to handle it now, but if Iridia lead the way, perhaps it could be fun. "What do you want me to do?" Tellia asked with a mischievous grin.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

"Hm..." Iridia seemed to be in deep thought for quite some time trying to think up a plan before she got an idea and whispered, "We're gonna do some beard and hair maintenance." and without saying another word she quickly flew over towards Hedgrit and used her sleep spell on him, sprinkling some pixie dust and she stifled a giggle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.