Chain of Memories Captain Hook Help?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by OrganizationXIIIMember#0, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrganizationXIIIMember#0 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA. I am in Neverland and up to the boss Captain Hook, and I am getting owned by his bomb things. Man, I get so mad when I die to someone like Captain Hook! Please help, is there any strategy or something you have to beat him?

P.S. Sorry if there already is a Topic like this, I'm just too lazy to look through 41 pages.

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

captain hook was a pain. what i did was whenever he would throw a bomb i would run to the other side of the ship. when he threw a series of bombs definitely run to the other side. ok when he does that combo that throws you into the air and then throws the bombs try to run away from them or jump to avoid them. also another thing to try is to have a bunch of zero cards at the end of your deck to use if he does anything with the bombs.

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

use 0-0-0 and zantetsuken his cards when he bombs you, he will lose all 3 cards needed for that sleight, and another i use is for a cheap heal that wont lose you a heal card, use a 1 kingdom key and then 2 high number heals, you will use cura and keep the heal cards for reuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.