Re:Coded Can't square enix run out of disney worlds to go to?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by venster, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

It is going to use the same worlds again, or news worlds from new movies, or stop using disney worlds much... that's what I think will happen.

2. Stardust Chaser

I honestly hope Kingdom Hearts doesn't last long enough for it to run out of worlds. When they reach that time it's kind of a sign that the end is near... Or perhaps that it should have come long ago. I don't know, it feels like the games will have a huge dip in quality, at least in the story (which is the main reason a lot of us are into the series -- they are RPGs after all). Sora's saga already felt strained to me by KH2 and stretching that over X number of games without proper planning (Mickey sent a distressed letter, ohnoes! Back to the gummi ship looking for <insert new type of villain here> or the UNIVERSE WILL BE ENVELOPED IN DAAARKNESS!) could spell disaster.

I think by the time they run out of Disney worlds (if that time comes), it'd be a good time to create the next game with original or FF worlds and wrap up the series with it.

3. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

i dont think they will stop making kh for a long time... they gotta make like, four more games explaining wierd parts in kh III, then they'll make KH4 as like a sequel to one of the explanotory games, etc etc....its sad to says but thats what'll happen

4. MAtgS Merlin's Housekeeper

Well clearly EVE would be the party member of the world instead. She can definitely put up a fight.

Let's try a more comprehensive list:

Classic animated
    Pinocchio home town that was scrapped from Days
    Robin Hood
    101 Dalmations (kinda iffy on this, would rather have Cruela appear in RG)
    Pocahontas
    Hunchback of Notre Dame
    Atlantis
    Treasure Planet
    Sword in the Stone (I nominate it as the new colosseum world)
    Jungle Book (scrapped from BBS)
    Black Cauldron
    Emperor's New Groove
    Princess & the Frog
    Lilo & Stitch (the Hawaii portion of the film)
    Bambi? (I need to watch that one again someday, I don't remember anything about it)

Pixar
    Toy Story
    Incredibles
    Monster's Inc.
    Wall-E
    Bug's Life
    Cars (could be a mini-game)
    Up
    Brave (an upcoming film)

Sequels
    Aladdin King of Thives
    Pocahontas 2
    Mulan 2
    Cinderella 3 (skip the 2nd one, trust me)
    Little Mermaid 2 (or 3 with another prequel)
    Toy Story 2 & 3
    Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3
    Rescuers 2 Down Under (no I didn't leave out the 1st one by mistake)
    Live action Alice in Wonderland (sure it looks different but with Wonderland that kinda make sense in it's own weird way)
    Tron 2
    More Mickey mythos
    Lion King 2

TV shows
    Gargoyles
    Darkwing Duck
    Kim Possible (there is a following to this one)
    Aladdin TV series
    Gummi Bears
    Tales Spin (would clash with Jungle Book though)
    Buzz Lightyear in Star Command (clashes with Toy Story)
    Duck Tales/Other Scrooge mythos
    Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

That's like, 4 or 5 games worth there.

5. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

And as Nomura himself said, the series so far is just Sora's chapter, meaning that after KH3. although Sora won't be the central character anymore, a new hero, and thus, series, will arise.

I just wish I had the article I read that from to prove it... >.<

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I highly doubt that Square Enix would use sequels and cartoons, sadly. I think the only sequel that would make it is The Rescuers Down Under because out of all of them, that was the only one produced in a Disney studio...As most of them were produced by DisneyToon Studios.

7. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

This list for the win. There is a lot worth there and maybe if the series ditches Sora as the main character, the new character may visit worlds that Sora has not. Yet Stardust made a good point, I also would like to see more original content in the games.

8. February Destiny Islands Resident

This list is made of win. But there is also Fox and the Hound, Bedknob and Broomsticks, The Brave little Toaster, Aristocrats ( which Goofy being a dog, I'm sure he'll enjoy ), Return to Oz, Dumbo, The Three Caballeros, Pete's Dragon, Oliver and Company, Basil the great detective, Goofy Movie, Flubberand Brother Bear.

There is heaps of movies to use in the future series !

9. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

You do realize that half of those films just won't work right?

And since you mentioned it, the three caballeros are more than just a movie. Donal, Jose and Panchito have quite a history so i wouldn't mind SE adding them. Especially if there's a subplot of Donald with them.

But i just can't see how the movie which was more of another experiment could be used in the game.

Goofy movie? No.

@Reptar :D : Remember that part where Jafar came back? In KHII? Yeah it was from a sequel.

10. Misty gimme kiss

They will eventually, but I think that they'll run out of ideas first; I mean c'mon, in the KH3D trailer it rained Soras. They've gotta be almost empty in the ideas department by now. :/

I would, however, love to see Atlantis & Treasure Planet worlds.

11. P Banned

[highlight]The KH1 adaptions were good, but I found the KH2 adaptions to honestly be very weak. They were just padding to the real story, unlike KH1.[/highlight]​

12. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

There isn't an article to prove it. Nomura said that Sora will be the main character 'till the end.

13. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think SE plots are that bad.

But yes, we still haven't seen any of Pixar's works. Thats like 10 worlds right there.
    Edit: Lord Muffen - It doesn't help all the secret endings in the spin-offs all point to Sora saving the world again.

14. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Likewise. Cause I think that Square Einx would avoid doing Disney channel shows and stick to movies.

15. C This silence is mine

Well yes, in theory they can, but that will still take a few more games before they run out of the GOOD Disney stuff. Then they will probably rely on some of the shows to keep the games running.

16. ktay13 Moogle Assistant

I honestly think that they'll eventually run out- I mean obviously...they can't make the same game series forever.... But I would LOVE to see some Bambi in it...though I don't see bambi fighting heartless....

17. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

of course they can, and will someday, but they can tap into Pixar's films such as Toy Story and Cars etc.

18. RoxasNeval Merlin's Housekeeper

just use more FF worlds, i mean can u imagine running around with Cecil in your party fighting Golbez and heartless

19. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I love FFIV(T'was the first FF game I ever played =D)

But honestly given the choice, I would ditch it in a second if it was between FF IV and FF Versus XIII if anything just because of how epic win Noctis looks in the trailer =D

20. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

After the recent digging up of some stuff from the KHII beta, I don't think they're legally allowed to.

Otherwise Woody and Buzz would've still been available as summons in the finished game and not Chicken Little.