Can you see yourself still coming to this site in 5 years?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ♥AL90♥, Apr 27, 2009.

?

Do you see yourself coming to KHV in 5 years?

1. yes

67.9%
  2. no

32.1%
  1. Luka Deafening silence

i don't think so :v

2. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

I've been here for nearly 3 years, I'd probably still be here in 5... If it still exists :3

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That would mean you have been a member here for 8 years. xD Think of what you could've done instead.

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Well I've been here for almost 3 years... but another 5 years will probably be a no from me, unless we get a site owner who begins to care about the site or will at least give full access to the people who do.

5. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah...lol I can. Sometimes I even see myself like maybe like 10 years from now.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I think they want to lower forum moral so we eventually give up n' leave into this place called the "Outside world". I've never been, but i've heard it's wonderful.

7. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I got here too late and this site is dying already. maybe for 2-3 years, but no more.

8. Misty gimme kiss

Agreed.
    minor complaining? xD

but assuming the site is still around... Yeah, why not? I won't be that old then (19). I certainly don't think I'll be as active, but I'll definitely poke around as long as the site is around.

9. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I really only stay on here because of my friends :3

If they leave, I'll probably leave a bit later.

10. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I hope to have married n' have one or two kids in ten years. Not wastin' time on a website. xD

11. Geoffrey Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh yes. Unless I somehow find the way to convert to being a hobo or an Amish person, I don't think I'll stop using it.

12. Stardust Chaser

I highly doubt I'll still be around in five years. I've already become way less active due to new interests and school, among other things. I don't think I'll forget about this place -- I've spent ohgodIcan'tbelieveit'sbeen a little over two years on this site and it'd be hard to forget, after all -- but I do think at some point I may stop coming altogether. School's only going to get busier and I'm only going to find more new interests, at the rate my life is going.

If the site is still around in five years, I may pop by for the occasional visit. I do think that I might keep in touch with some friends I've made here, though.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Probably not, because I'll be so busy with growing up and doing and exploring different things. Maybe I might come back once in a while, but like I said, I'd be way too busy... With a few things. Like college, family, such like that.

14. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

You'd be surprised at how much down time you have in college... well, depending on the classes you take.

15. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I'd certainly hope not.

16. Dark Link Banned

im not 100% sure to tell you thed truth ask CtR or something

17. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Lol CtR is older than me. I was kidding.

18. Dark Link Banned

D8 i resent that i love this site as much as you do its where i met my gf but in 5 years ill be 22-23 years old so no

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

For me, I hope I can keep comming to this forum more. For one thing, when I go off to college will I have a computer of my own? This site is...interesting in it's own way. I kinda created my own little family here on kh-vids, and I don't want to lose those bonds with those people.

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Mood killer of the day:

My going to the site has already started to dwindle...And after all the KH3, BBS and 358/2 Days hype, this place will be slow as hell, possibly overrun by noobs. Half the population would be premium by then, almost all the cool people would have left, and I'd have a shitload of work to do...

I may or may not keep in touch with people, I doubt it though.

=/